PDA

View Full Version : Login/Logout Problems

KazilDarkeye
2011-08-10, 11:51 AM
Just now I logged in to post in a thread and check my PM Inbox. However, when I went to the Private Messages Button, I had to log in again. Likewise in the thread I clicked Reply and typed my post fine, but when I tried to post I had to log in again. What's going on (I didn't spend a long time writing the post, either - it was about a minute).

Edit: I was able to post this without that happening. Maybe it was a problem on my end?

Rae Artemi
2011-08-10, 11:25 PM
Do you have the box that says keep me login checked? If not, the forum automatically logs you out after a set amount of time (15 minutes, I think) of inactivity, such as making a post or changing the page or whatever. If you took longer than that to type your post and were not doing something in another tab, that would probably explain what happened.

KazilDarkeye
2011-08-11, 10:38 AM
I am aware of that, but I was only online for about a minute when making the post, and less than a minute trying to check my Inbox.

Abrexa
2011-08-11, 12:33 PM
It is cookie storing problem, most likely? :smallsmile:

KazilDarkeye
2011-08-13, 11:13 AM
Well, whatever it was it is not happening any more. I don't quite know why, but oh well.