PDA

View Full Version : Mul? Null

ExemplarofAvg
2011-08-10, 03:34 PM
Hope? Nope
I've looked for the Stats of the Mul (Pronounced Mule) from the Dark Sun setting, From the OGL to the (PF)SRD to the many WIKI's and nothing matches up so I decided to brand something of my own design, let me know if it matches up well with what you know of Mul or let me know if you've found sources that agree with one another, all I can figure out is that they are bred as slaves and fighters and can work for long hours before tiring.

Mul

+4 Con, -2 Int, -2 Charisma
Medium
Speed 30ft However Mul can move at this speed even when wearing medium or heavy armour or when carrying a medium or heavy load.
Low-Light Vision (Ex) A Mul can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish colour and detail under these conditions.
Stability: A Mul gains a +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull-rushed or tripped when standing on the ground (but not when climbing, flying, riding, or otherwise not standing firmly on the ground.)
Endurance as a bonus feat.
Automatic Languages: Common and Dwarven.
Bonus Languages: Giant, Gnome, Goblin, Orc and Terran.
Favored Class: Any

Mul are the results of cross-breeding between Humans and Dwarves. They are gain height from their human heritage and can be anywhere from 4ft to 6-1/2ft when fully grown but are broad of body such as their dwarven kin resulting in them weighing about twice as much as the average human. Males are often bald of head and long of beard. Females on the other hand prefer to grow their hair long and in braids.

Analytica
2011-08-10, 05:17 PM
There is one in dragon magazine issue (319?), and also on athas.org which is a semi-official site.

ExemplarofAvg
2011-08-10, 06:41 PM
There is one in dragon magazine issue (319?), and also on athas.org which is a semi-official site.

Link to either where I can find the magazine or the page of athas?

LOTRfan
2011-08-10, 06:43 PM
Download the Player's Handbook (http://athas.org/products/ds3). There are many other supplements at athas.org, as well.

Analytica
2011-08-10, 07:11 PM
Download the Player's Handbook (http://athas.org/products/ds3). There are many other supplements at athas.org, as well.

That, yes. As for the magazine, not sure if Paizo sells them in their online shop?

ExemplarofAvg
2011-08-10, 08:05 PM
Thank you to both, I have downloaded it and have incorporated it.