PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon TTA Adventures in Kono

Tsumeken
2011-08-10, 03:46 PM
As you depart the ship you find yourselves in teh new frontier land of Kono. The land itself is a Continent recently found and cultivated fro human living. Most of the cities border coastline as farther in is mostly unexplored. Right now you find yourselves in the city of Root, invited to help with the study of pokemon inhabiting the island by professor Pine. The professor seems to be running a bit late as you all wait for her in the cities pokemon center.

DukeGod
2011-08-10, 08:48 PM
After looking at the clock in the center, Kaiser reaches the rather obvious conclusion that the Professor will probably be a little late.

He had released both Krakatoa and Pyros. They both were lied on the floor near a sofa, and didn't eye anyone with particular interest. Pyros bravely resisted from dozing off

Not seeing much of a point in standing around, he approaches his pokémon and lies down on the floor near them aswell. Using the Absol as somewhat of a pillow waits

VirgoBushin
2011-08-11, 09:27 AM
~Tsubaki Yagami~

The boat ride to Root had been mostly quiet for fourteen year old Tsubaki. She'd kept to herself for the most part, only peeking out to catch glimpses of the other trainers every now and again, mainly to see what they appeared to look like. From what she could gather, the answer seemed to be not too different from herself ... teenagers who were just starting out. This was a good thing for her though; she didn't normally like more experienced trainers because most would brag about how much greater they were, how they had everything better, blah blah blah. It got really annoying after a while.

Despite her age, Tsubaki often acted older albeit the poor girl looked it. She wasn't even five feet tall yet and had champagne blond hair with blue eyes. While her outfit hinted she was usually a tomboy, she did have some feminine habits and hobbies. Mainly cooking, singing, and dancing; the last two of which she kept to herself. The whip and tonfas at her sides, however, hinted that when she needed to be tough, she definitely could be.

Now that the boat trip was over, it was time for her to wait for some Professor apparently. And, of course, she would do so in ... some sort of lab? Was that what it was? As the Aryan girl walked in, she allowed her hues to gaze around and take in not only the new settings, but also the fact that she was the second person to arrive here. A boy who seemed maybe a couple years older than her was already there. Giving him a slight bow of her head, she sat down across from him, keeping her Pokemon in their balls for now. Not that she didn't have pride in hers ... no. Rather, she wanted to avoid seeming like she was showing off. Her eyes slowly took one last gaze around the room before resting mainly on the Absol, smiling a bit. Finally, she managed to muster enough courage to speak, even if it wasn't much, as her eye contact moved from the Absol to the boy, "Cute choices for Pokemon." she managed to get out, silently and quickly cursing herself. Ugh.... I must have sounded really stupid huh? She silently thought to herself.

Vacuus
2011-08-11, 10:54 AM
Soro stumbled awkwardly off the ship, grabbing ahold of a nearby railing to steady herself. The long boat ride had not been kind to Soro, she had been stifling her urge to puke throughout the entire trip. Now finally on solid land, Soro released Kuri and Aru, sitting with them while taking in the sights of the new frontier.

Unfortunately for her, there isn't really much to see. Being a relatively undeveloped region, the landing is rather spartan. Even worse, most of the trainers were keeping their pokemon stowed, so there wasn't much for her look for either.

"So much for the exciting new frontier of Koto," Soro sighed.

Just as she said that, Kuri let out an excited sqeal. Tugging at the hem of Soro's skirt, it drew her attention to a tall, built man who had just released an Absol and a Growlithe.

I take that back, that's not something you see everyday, Soro thought.

Soro watched the two pokemon from a distance, paying no heed to the people around. She chuckled as she saw the Growlithe struggle to hold back a yawn, only for the Absol to playfully bat it awake. No longer content with just watching from a distance, Soro got to her feet and walked toward the pokemon, with Kuri and Aru waddling closely behind.

Taking advantage of the opening created by the blond girl's attempt to strike a conversation, Soro walked to the Absol and crouched down beside it, intent on getting a better look.

DukeGod
2011-08-11, 12:11 PM
As more people enter the center, Kaiser stands up again. It was probably unpolite to simply ignore them. Oh, he thought he had seen the blond girl in the ship too. Last time he looked she wasn't armed though...

If at first it seemed Tsubaki was only going to stand there quietly, she suddenly engages conversation, surprising him by the sudden change. It wasn't a particularly way to start a conversation as he believed. Kinda like talking about the weather...

"Cute...Hmm, I guess. he raises an eyebrow. A mix of amusement and "not-really understanding" on his face "Not exactly my choice though. One was a gift and the other was effectively the only one nearby when Pokémon caught my interest. And don't let them fool. She DID gave me a scar..."

Vacuus
2011-08-11, 12:43 PM
"Which one did?" asked a voice from behind the Absol.

"Which one gave you a scar, that is."

Tsumeken
2011-08-11, 02:26 PM
The doors to the center openned as a young woman in a lab coat walked in, her hair was a dark seagreen color that trailed in a braid behind her back as large glasses framed her auburn eyes.

"Oh, sorry to keep everyone, I was just finishing up on the last preperations for your journey into Kono's wilderness and I lost rack of time." She playfully stuck her tounge out and chuckled a bit. "My name's Professor Pine, well not really. My title is Professor Pine but you can call me Janet. It's nice of you all to come out to Kono and I hope that you won't be disapointed in the least at the wonders around here."

"I crated a new app for your pokedexes just for such and occasion, it should give you detailed information on teh region and any pokemon you encounter while here." Reaching into her pockets she hands each of you a small flash drive like chip. "Please afix this to your dexes, it will upload the information to them and keep them up to date."

DukeGod
2011-08-11, 10:29 PM
Startled by Soro's appearance, Kaiser turns somewhat surprised. He takes a deep breath. It was just a kid...He opens his mouth to answer the question, but instead looks at Soro for some time, lowers his head, looking at the Absol in front of her, back to the girl and smiles. That'd probably be enough of an answer

"Don't worry it wasn't her fault. She predicted a disaster and I didn't listen"

And then the joyful professor enters. Or rather the somewhat confused professor. After looking at the flash drive for some time, he reaches for his dex and inserts it. While the whole thing updates, he believes that everyone was already in the lab, and thus merely for safety, he reads their Aura. It was good to have an idea of how new people were. His eyes take a slight blue gleam as they do so

Tsumeken
2011-08-12, 07:14 AM
Dukegod
everyone in the parties auras seem to be birght to a point with only a small amount of taint usually found in humans. One man however (Alucard) seems to have a more grayish aura.

PS. even though he hasn't posted yet I know that Alucard will be playing he's just fine tuning the last things on his character so he is here.

"Here's a bit of a test for your pokedexes new features." She said while opening up a pokeball of her own and releasing her Pokemon.

Pokedex Entry
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/James%20Rubrix%20Chibi%20Series/Scorbis.png
Skarasis
Scarab Pokemon
Ht. 2' 4"
Wt. 18.4 lbs
More then half of the weight of this pokemon is found it in it's shell which is always colorful to reflect the different tiers in colonies of Skarasis

She recalls the Pokemon after you have all gotten a good look at it and replaces her pokeball again. "If I was starting out I'd either head north towards Route 6 and Lyly City, or east to route 11 and Deep Caverns. I here that there are some interesting Pokemon in there."

VirgoBushin
2011-08-12, 07:27 AM
~Tsubaki Yagami~

Tsubaki lightly scoffed herself. She had, indeed, sounded relatively stupid to the boy. Tch .... lovely way to go about all of this, Tsubaki.... It was at that time that she remembered now why she hated trying to speak to others. They usually looked at her like she was nuts or something. Maybe she should take that vow of silence she'd promised herself years ago? A soft sigh left her lips as she began seriously contemplating it.

Her head turned as another female walked in. Her clothing hinted it was definitely the woman they had been waiting for. After all, it was supposed to be a Professor and her lab coat suggested that much at least. As she explained and even demonstrated how they worked, she bowed her head in appreciation. "Thank you, Professor." Her eyes then turned to the Growlithe and Absol, nodding after a bit before her eyes laid on the same boy she'd spoken to not long ago. "Would you mind if I scanned them on mine?"

Realization:
.... I'm the only girl in the group again, aren't I? How do I keep doing this?! :smallconfused:

Vacuus
2011-08-12, 08:02 AM
"Then it's quite mean of you to describe it like that, isn't it? You make it sound like she hurt you out of spite or something. I mean, you probably cou-"

Noticing the professor-like person enter the room, Soro stopped herself mid-sentence and paused to listen to the professor's presentation.

Soro took the chip and pocketed it; her Pokedex was stuffed under the rest of her belongings in her bag and it was too troublesome to look for it right now.

"Anyway," Soro continued, "you could've said something like 'she scratched me to get my attention because I'm bad at listening.'"

DukeGod
2011-08-12, 05:20 PM
"Its a complicated story and it also involves some concepts of brohood. In the end I'll just justify as "That's just how we roll"..."

Once the upgrade is done, Kaiser does not put the dex away yet. He begings to navigate through the new functions. He wanted to know this new Pokémon to their utmost detail. They were after all the first ones looking at them, who knew what you could discover?

Nearly forgetting about the actual world, he effectively wakes up when Tsubaki talks with him again. He spends some time just looking at her, memory trying to recall what the girl just said.
"Oh...hmm...Sure go ahead"

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-13, 06:12 AM
For Alucard's appearence, I think I'll go for a younger version of this.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3183/alucard.png

Can I take a retrospective 'Shakers and Movers' check on the existence and aims of any indigenous Teams, while still aboard the ship?

[roll0]

If the total is twenty or higher I pass the check.

"Cute choices for Pokemon." she managed to get out, silently and quickly cursing herself. Ugh.... I must have sounded really stupid huh? She silently thought to herself.

Alucard coughs, and very carefully doesn't say a word. Perhaps it might be best to find a distraction for her while I pursue my goals.

The doors to the center openned as a young woman in a lab coat walked in, her hair was a dark seagreen color that trailed in a braid behind her back as large glasses framed her auburn eyes.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Oh, sorry to keep everyone, I was just finishing up on the last preperations for your journey into Kono's wilderness and I lost rack of time." She playfully stuck her tounge out and chuckled a bit. "My name's Professor Pine, well not really. My title is Professor Pine but you can call me Janet. It's nice of you all to come out to Kono and I hope that you won't be disapointed in the least at the wonders around here."

"I crated a new app for your pokedexes just for such and occasion, it should give you detailed information on teh region and any pokemon you encounter while here." Reaching into her pockets she hands each of you a small flash drive like chip. "Please afix this to your dexes, it will upload the information to them and keep them up to date."

"Thank you, Professor." Alucard replies politely, deftly adding the information to his pokedex.

Dukegod
everyone in the parties auras seem to be birght to a point with only a small amount of taint usually found in humans. One man however (Alucard) seems to have a more grayish aura.

PS. even though he hasn't posted yet I know that Alucard will be playing he's just fine tuning the last things on his character so he is here.

"Here's a bit of a test for your pokedexes new features." She said while opening up a pokeball of her own and releasing her Pokemon.

Pokedex Entry
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/James%20Rubrix%20Chibi%20Series/Scorbis.png
Skarasis
Scarab Pokemon
Ht. 2' 4"
Wt. 18.4 lbs
More then half of the weight of this pokemon is found it in it's shell which is always colorful to reflect the different tiers in colonies of Skarasis

"That's a very happy looking pokemon, Professor Pine. You must be an excellent trainer." Alucard says respectfully, smiling pleasantly in her direction. "Which tier of the colony was your Skarasis from? Are there any sub-species in the evolutionary line?" His interest is partly genuine, and partly manufactured. Although young, Professors were always valuable allies and sources of information.

She recalls the Pokemon after you have all gotten a good look at it and replaces her pokeball again. "If I was starting out I'd either head north towards Route 6 and Lyly City, or east to route 11 and Deep Caverns. I here that there are some interesting Pokemon in there."

"Actually, I was hoping to use your phone, it that's not a problem."

VirgoBushin
2011-08-13, 06:50 AM
~Tsubaki Yagami~

Tsubaki bowed her head politely to the boy, making sure to still keep her distance a bit to avoid startling his Pokemon. While in the midst of scanning, she looked over at the other person who'd been even quieter than her, only to note all of a sudden he was talking up a storm. It was a weird attitude in her opinion. But then again, she was never the best with socializing. She was, however, really good with following her intuitions and right now, they were telling her something was off with him. How or what exactly she couldn't pinpoint. But she wouldn't ignore her feelings. Simultaneously, she wouldn't let them control her and so, for now, she put them aside, merely making a mental note as she finished scanning the two Pokemon, going to do so with the one that the Professor had sent out.

"So....what route should we take anyways?" They had all come to better themselves as trainers right? That was another thing that was kinda weird to her .... the only one giving any outright hints of this was the same boy whose Pokemon she had just scanned. Everyone else seemed to be embarrassed or some other emotion. Grabbing her backpack, her whip and tonfas gently bumped against her hips as she stood at her full height now. Irregardless of where they wanted to go, she was ready to head out.

Vacuus
2011-08-13, 08:26 AM
"Oh? Is it normal for people to group up and head off with the people they've just met?" Soro asked, addressing no one in particular.

"Sounds fun though," she added.

"But if we are headed off together, I'd like to head East. I think it would be funner to start our journey with a cave rather than a city, mm."

Tsumeken
2011-08-13, 03:30 PM
"Oh my Skarasis is one of the nurses in the colony actually the ones that care for the young, warriors have deeper hues and queens are brighter." She thought about the phone option and nodded, "sure, they have phones here in the center." She pointed over to ones lining the walls to the east of the conuter. "If you need to though you can use mine yes." She held it out to him offering.

DukeGod
2011-08-13, 03:34 PM
"I'm quite interested in the Pokémon from this land aswell...maybe we can get one who has never been seen! I vote for the caves

Kaiser tried not to focus too much on Alucard. His grayish aura was somewhat suspicious but he had met some people who had them aswell and didn't do any true harm

VirgoBushin
2011-08-14, 01:37 PM
~Tsubaki Yagami~

Tsubaki couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. She had no qualms with the man needing to make a phone call but it was interesting that he seemed to choose now of all times to do it. Why hadn't he done it on the boat or before the Professor showed up? "Well....until you finish your phone call, I'm gonna get some fresh air." Bowing her head to all the others, she somewhat eagerly headed out. He really had been making her somewhat uneasy but more than anything, she was ready to head out.

As she got outside, she gazed around for a bit before producing two Poke Balls a bit underneath her right tonfa. "You two were really good, especially on the boat so get some air." A Ponyta and a Purrloin both emerged. The sight of them made her smile as she sat down, allowing them to play with one another, her own eyes looking around to take in all the nearby scenery. It was something she'd want to remember, especially knowing it would soon change. Hopefully for the better.

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-14, 01:46 PM
"Oh my Skarasis is one of the nurses in the colony actually the ones that care for the young, warriors have deeper hues and queens are brighter." She thought about the phone option and nodded,

"But you wouldn't consider them to be seperate species of the same evolutionary tree? Interesting."

"sure, they have phones here in the center." She pointed over to ones lining the walls to the east of the conuter. "If you need to though you can use mine yes." She held it out to him offering.

"Thank you." Alucard proceeded to call his associates last known number, asking if answered, 'Hello, when do you think you'll be arriving? I'll be headed for Lyly city with my updated pokedex to register with the Kono force, and I'll probably stop by the local gym while I'm visiting, and we could meet up there.'

"I'm quite interested in the Pokémon from this land aswell...maybe we can get one who has never been seen! I vote for the caves

"Unfortunately I have to sign in with the Kono police force after my transfer, so I won't be able to travel with you. I thank you for your offer, however."

Tsumeken
2011-08-14, 03:03 PM
((OOC: and off to the caves for group A while Alucard is off towards Lyly City, any purchases you want to make with your zeni before you leave can be made off camera at this time using the prices from in game. I shall now set you on your differing routes))

Route 6 to Lyly City
A well maintained road, route 6 is fairly easy to travers, the paved road giving way to a dirt one a few blocks out of the city. Trees and other vegetation line the path. A stream up ahead boasts a covered bridge while nearby a young man with a rod fishes in the stream.

Route 11 to Deep Caverns
A lesser used path the then main road, route 11 is heavy in undergrowth as the mountains in the distance move closer, the trees along the path make navigation a bit difficult but not impossible.

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-14, 04:21 PM
((OOC: and off to the caves for group A while Alucard is off towards Lyly City, any purchases you want to make with your zeni before you leave can be made off camera at this time using the prices from in game. I shall now set you on your differing routes))

Route 6 to Lyly City
A well maintained road, route 6 is fairly easy to travers, the paved road giving way to a dirt one a few blocks out of the city. Trees and other vegetation line the path. A stream up ahead boasts a covered bridge while nearby a young man with a rod fishes in the stream.

OOC: How much money do I have?

I'll use my other Movers and Shakers use for today now. Same question, 'Are there any indiginous teams and what are their goals' [roll0]

IC: Alucard notices the young fisherman. Often such individuals, in his experience, were water-specialist trainers. Although his team had a weakness for water types, it would be a valuable training experience for the two pokemon.

"Excuse me, are you a pokemon trainer? Would you be willing to allow you pokemon to spar with mine? They could use the training opportunity."

Tsumeken
2011-08-14, 06:04 PM
((OOC: Everyone started with 3000 zeni.))

Movers and Shaker:
There is one team they seem to be in business of pokemon trafficking and experiments involving evolutions. There goals are unclear as they have yet to really announce them or show a sigular track towards one way or another.

The young boy smiled as he set his rod down. "Alright then mister, I've got some Pokemon that are probably bored to tears waiting for anything to bite anyway." He pulls out two pokeballs. "I'll throw first, come on out Yanma!" The dragonfly like Pokemon appears and flaps it's thin wings quickly as it rises off the ground.

Vacuus
2011-08-15, 06:07 AM
Seeing the thick vegetation ahead, Soro returned Aru to its pokeball. She instructs Kuri to lead the way and clear the vegetation with her jaws.

DukeGod
2011-08-17, 10:39 AM
Having returned both his Pokémon, as there was nothing they could do in that vegetation, Kaiser follows after Soro, trying to stay close to her. The place should be quite filled with wild Pokémon and he was afraid she wouldn't react on time

Also, he didn't want to get lost. That place was at the very least a maze

Tsumeken
2011-08-17, 05:59 PM
As you make your ways through the vegetation. you see a flash of red fly by in the sky above you joined by some blue. Chirping can be heard from teh trees around you to acompany the Mawile's snapping jaws.

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-19, 03:39 PM
((OOC: Everyone started with 3000 zeni.))

Movers and Shaker:
There is one team they seem to be in business of pokemon trafficking and experiments involving evolutions. There goals are unclear as they have yet to really announce them or show a sigular track towards one way or another.

The young boy smiled as he set his rod down. "Alright then mister, I've got some Pokemon that are probably bored to tears waiting for anything to bite anyway." He pulls out two pokeballs. "I'll throw first, come on out Yanma!" The dragonfly like Pokemon appears and flaps it's thin wings quickly as it rises off the ground.

Alucard releases his Houndour and quickly orders an Ember attack.
Accuracy:[roll0] (How are the modifiers applied?)

Damage:[roll1] Add the STAB [roll2] and I believe the type advanatage multiplies the damage somewhat, but I'm afraid I can't remember by how much and I need to issue some orders in another game tonight, so I'll check up on that tomorrow if no-one knows.

Tsumeken
2011-08-19, 06:17 PM
I don't think mods are applied to the Accuracy check other then the Evasions of the rival Pokemon. And yes 2x damage for type advantage.

"Yanny!" The pokemon flutters back and forth before finally falling to the ground. "Return Yanny." the beam is shot as the pokemon returns to it's trainers ball.

"Next up, Feebly" The boy throws his ball as a rather homely looking fish peers at your houndour.

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-19, 06:24 PM
If I switch pokemon does it count as a forfeit?

Tsumeken
2011-08-19, 06:50 PM
(nope you can switch)

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-19, 06:58 PM
"Good work, Walter." Alucard praises his Houndour as he sent out his Turtwig. "Razor Leaf attack!"

[roll0]

[roll1] + [roll2]

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-19, 06:59 PM
So I get a critical damage bonus as well, excellent.

Tsumeken
2011-08-19, 07:14 PM
The Feebas is no match for your crited Razor Leaf, the leaves cut into it hard shell as it is thrown back into the water behind

[roll0]

It surfaces later on it's side as the boy recalls it quickly. "Feebly don't worry I'll get you to a center fast okay!" The boy pockets his pokeball and looks back at you, "That was fun mister but I think you're a bit to strong for jsut any old battle, you should try the gym in lyly though. The leader there is pretty tough too." he bows and rushes off to heal his pokemon.

Exp
Houndour: 360
Turtwig: 120
Zeni: 320

DukeGod
2011-08-19, 07:18 PM
"Guess there are some bird Pokémon here...

Looking at the sky, he doesn't actually look interested. But there was way too many ice around. And talking about the weather is stupid

Tsumeken
2011-08-19, 07:19 PM
(I aggree and I am going to physically poke players into posting soon lol)

[roll0]
Continuing onward your poke~hedge trimmer is suddenly attacked as a red bird dives from the air at it and buzzs by, it seems to think you are invading it's territory and it flies by and circles.

Pokemon image
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/James%20Rubrix%20Chibi%20Series/Cardigan.png

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-19, 07:26 PM
The Feebas is no match for your crited Razor Leaf, the leaves cut into it hard shell as it is thrown back into the water behind

[roll0]

It surfaces later on it's side as the boy recalls it quickly. "Feebly don't worry I'll get you to a center fast okay!" The boy pockets his pokeball and looks back at you, "That was fun mister but I think you're a bit to strong for jsut any old battle, you should try the gym in lyly though. The leader there is pretty tough too." he bows and rushes off to heal his pokemon.

"Yes, thank you for the battle. I hope your Feebas recovers quickly." Alucard replies, patting his Turtwig gently. "Good work, Alfred. You did well, that was a very well executed attack."

With that, he offered both pokemon the chance to walk outside their pokeballs the rest of the way to Lyly, and continued along the route.

Exp
Houndour: 360
Turtwig: 120
Zeni: 320

Are you keeping track of XP, or should I edit this in to the sheets at some point? No evolutions just yet?

Tsumeken
2011-08-19, 07:36 PM
((I'd keep track of it if I were you on the sheet since I'm running the groups seperate right now))

[roll0]
[roll1]

As Alucard continues on his way towards Lyly City he spots a group of three bird like pokemon on the road.
(picture)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/James%20Rubrix%20Chibi%20Series/Flomeanie.png
They seem to be unwilling to move aside and are eyeing him.

DukeGod
2011-08-19, 07:40 PM
(Starting with your wife? :smallwink:)
"...:smallamused:

Pulling his Pokédex, Kaiser tries to scan the Nazi bird! That one was probably going to his personal collection

Tsumeken
2011-08-19, 07:44 PM
(Exactly lol)
Pokedex
Cardigan (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/James%20Rubrix%20Chibi%20Series/Cardigan.png)
Cardinal Pokemon
Extremely teritorial and violent against those who would wander to close. usually found nesting with blujin, a Cardigan will fight to defend the colony and nests from any thing it percives as a threat.

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-19, 07:47 PM
((I'd keep track of it if I were you on the sheet since I'm running the groups seperate right now))

Right.

As Alucard continues on his way towards Lyly City he spots a group of three bird like pokemon on the road.
(picture)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/James%20Rubrix%20Chibi%20Series/Flomeanie.png
They seem to be unwilling to move aside and are eyeing him.

I scan them with my pokedex, then throw Alfred's pokeball. "Razorleaf!" I order, whipping my styler at another one of the strange birds, trying to make it helpful.

Alfred: [roll0] [roll1] + [roll2]

Me: [roll3]

I need to get dual wielding soon.

DukeGod
2011-08-19, 07:54 PM
"Okay. Pyros will most likely torch it too much so..."

He reaches for a Pokéball and throws it "Krakatoa!" whispering something in the ear of the Absol, the Pokémon proceeds to quickly climb a tree and with impulse from it, throw itself in a Quick Attack
[roll0]
Damage [roll1]+20 (ouch)

Tsumeken
2011-08-19, 08:03 PM
Pokedex
Flomeanie (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/James%20Rubrix%20Chibi%20Series/Flomeanie.png)
Birdthug Pokemon
Usually found in tight groups, these wanna be gangster pokemon often cause mischief under the command of the local Banchingo who's territory they move through with caution lest they invite a fight.

Alucard:
Your Styler whips around on of the Flomeanie as it calms down, the target of the razorleaf however does not seem to be happy as the remaining two sharpen their eyes towards Alfred
Leer x 2
[roll0] hit
[roll1] miss
Stylized Flomeanies Move's
Peck, Leer, Tackle, Double Team
Kaiser:
As your Absol smashes the pokemon to the ground it Miraculously gets up and looks to your Absol
Foresight x1
[roll2] hit

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-19, 08:18 PM
I get the Helpful Pokemon to tackle the non-weakened one next to it.

[roll0] [roll1] +???

"Alfred, another Razor leaf if you please." [roll2] [roll3] Alucard throws a pokeball at the weakened bird pokemon, hoping to capture it.

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-19, 08:19 PM
STAB [roll0]

Oh yes, and I think it's plus the special attack stat to damage?

Vacuus
2011-08-20, 03:42 AM
Soro is startled by Kaiser's sudden outburst of aggression.

"Is this normal as well?" she asks, trembling slightly from the shock of the battle.

Soro moves closer to Kuri and observes the battle, deciding not to interfere.

Tsumeken
2011-08-23, 05:54 PM
The Flomeanie is hit hard by it's former comrade as well as the leaves and goes down, the more injured one moves to tackle the Turtwig.

[roll0] Hit
[roll1]

(Trainers turns on both battles now for trainer action)

DukeGod
2011-08-23, 09:09 PM
"Is this normal as well?" she asks, trembling slightly from the shock of the battle.

"Suddenly exploding into action so I can get a Pokémon that caught my eye? I'll go with yes!

He didn't quite predict the bird lasting after the first attack. Absol could go for another one, but it was a risk he might end up harming the Cardigan too much...

Time for a calculated risk

Leaving Absol behind Kaiser runs towards the Cardigan, and while he keeps focused on Krakatoa actually punches the bird

He was rather afraid he could try to get away if his first attempt failed, Krakatoa was too much of a threat. So, he had to change the bird's target to someone who it thought it could deal with. An insane human was a good enough choice, he just had to make sure he could get at least a second attempt at capturing, causing any actual damage was just a bonus

[roll0]
Damage [roll1]