PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon TTA Revolution Redux

Tsumeken
2011-08-12, 06:47 PM
The region of Kanto had been through many ups and downs through out it's history. now it was faced with one of those times. For some odd reason the countries leading Rangers and pokemon Reasearchers had been vanishing with no explanation. A new Champion also controls the Indigo Plateau which now casts dark shadows from it's place at the end of Victory Road.

You have arrived in Viridian City, all drawn by these strange events to attempt to figure out what is going on.

Arcran
2011-08-12, 07:07 PM
"Come on Burnard, we need to find out where Casio is." Rick said to his faithful companion Burnard.
"He said he'd meet us at the PokeCenter by noon but it's two and he's nowhere near here. All that mind reading has left him crazy I think. As Rick said this he made the crazy sign while looking at Burnard. Burnard gave a short bark which Rick had learned to be a laugh over the years. Although Burnard could not speak Human, he could understand the gist of what Rick said as long as he kept it to simple words.
"Come on, where is he!" Rick was extremely impatient because he needed to get into Viridian Forest soon. He had heard rumors about rare Pokemon in there and he wanted to check it out before somebody else caught it.
Burnard just layed down on the ground and started to take a nap.

ReivaxTL
2011-08-12, 08:00 PM
Terra walks into the city Mizumi, and Daisy in toe, and precious little in way of supplies.
she looks down at her friend and says; So Mizu, Daisy, you think we should check out the gym first(though rumor is that it is empty right now), or check out the forest(which i hear is amazing) First?
they both run around her in circles indicating there excitement.
Alright then. The forest it is.

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-13, 05:27 AM
"Come on Burnard, we need to find out where Casio is." Rick said to his faithful companion Burnard.
"He said he'd meet us at the PokeCenter by noon but it's two and he's nowhere near here. All that mind reading has left him crazy I think. As Rick said this he made the crazy sign while looking at Burnard. Burnard gave a short bark which Rick had learned to be a laugh over the years. Although Burnard could not speak Human, he could understand the gist of what Rick said as long as he kept it to simple words.
"Come on, where is he!" Rick was extremely impatient because he needed to get into Viridian Forest soon. He had heard rumors about rare Pokemon in there and he wanted to check it out before somebody else caught it.
Burnard just layed down on the ground and started to take a nap.

"Here I am." Casio announces, one gloved hand waving expressively. "My apologies for my tardiness, but I was belayed helping a new trainer with an injured pokemon. It was one of those odd crab-like water-types, so I needed to take my time to make sure I didn't make a mistake."

"Are you ready to go?"

Arcran
2011-08-13, 08:18 AM
"No problem Casio. Are we heading north to the Forest?" Rick inquired as he picked his pack and his bow from the ground.

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-13, 08:27 AM
"No problem Casio. Are we heading north to the Forest?" Rick inquired as he picked his pack and his bow from the ground.

"Of course. Lead the way."

Arcran
2011-08-13, 06:53 PM
Rick and Casio both head towards Viridian Forest. When they get close Rick gives a quick whistle to call Burnard close and put a hand on his styler.

ReivaxTL
2011-08-13, 09:31 PM
as they head to the forest Terra sees her old friend Casio and decides to see how hard it is to sneak up on a psychic,

Arcran
2011-08-13, 09:48 PM
Terra should roll a stealth check. Do d20+Dex modifier.
Perception Check:[roll0]

ReivaxTL
2011-08-14, 12:01 AM
she crawls through the grass, Mizumi close by trying to be silent
stealth check1d20+1

Arcran
2011-08-14, 12:08 AM
You didn't do the code. It's (roll)1d20+1(/roll) except with the swuare brackets.

ReivaxTL
2011-08-14, 12:34 AM
stealth check[roll0]

Tsumeken
2011-08-14, 01:13 PM
OOC: without a perception check vs Cassio I'm gonna have the character indeed stealthed

Rolls
[roll0]
[roll1]

As you move into the forest you have a slight feeling of being followed. However you don't have to long wait for any action, a screech comes from above as a group of Spearow dive down towards you

3x Spearow

ReivaxTL
2011-08-14, 03:02 PM
As a walking Encyclopedia I know that they are Spearow.
I use Frantic Research[roll0]

Mizumi, tackle attack!

[roll1]

ReivaxTL
2011-08-14, 03:05 PM
sorry forgot to check accuracy
[roll0]

Tsumeken
2011-08-14, 03:10 PM
Mizumi impacts one of the Spearow as it and the others reascend gazing down at the group

(Check passed)

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-14, 04:13 PM
OOC: without a perception check vs Cassio I'm gonna have the character indeed stealthed

Rolls
[roll0]
[roll1]

As you move into the forest you have a slight feeling of being followed. However you don't have to long wait for any action, a screech comes from above as a group of Spearow dive down towards you

3x Spearow

If I can see this, I throw out Ozy's pokeball. I order a psywave attack, and use telekenisis to throw stones at the spearows.

Arcran
2011-08-14, 04:31 PM
Rick sprang into action as soon as he saw the Spearow sending his styler at the Spearow on the left.
Restrain Roll[roll0]
"Burnard, use an Ember on the center one!"
AC ROLL: [roll1] AC=2+Spearows modifiers, Burn 18-20
Damage:[roll2]-Spearow's SpD.
STAB:[roll3]

ReivaxTL
2011-08-14, 04:40 PM
so sorry i also forgot STAB and attack mod
[roll0]+8 atk +10 dmg
24 ^_^

ReivaxTL
2011-08-14, 09:52 PM
I trow a pokeball at the spearow Mizumi attacked
[roll0]

Tsumeken
2011-08-16, 06:35 PM
((Sorry about my lack of postage ppls, I have a wisdom tooth coming in and it has kept me in a state of stupor for a few days. Anyways back to the battle))

The pokeball flies and hits the spearow as it entraps it in mid flight, the ball fall to the ground a few times before finally blinking gray.

As teh ember hits the Spearow it flaps it's wings hard to try and exstinguish the flames from itself.

Arcran
2011-08-16, 06:43 PM
Did I restrain the other one?
"Burnars hit it with another Ember!
AC:[roll0] AC 2, Burn 18-20
Damage: [roll1]
STAB: [roll2]
If I restrained the Spearow:
"Spearow, fly to that tree and wait!". Rick then attempts to restrain the Spearow Burnard attacked if not KO'd:
Restrain Rolk:[roll3]
If not, Rick attempts to restrain it again:
Restrain Roll: [roll4]

Tsumeken
2011-08-17, 05:57 PM
Arcan
Restrain worked.

The spearow dives at Burnard after being hit with the first ember.

[roll0] AC 2 peck
[roll1] - Def
[roll2]

It misses as Burnard's second ember puts it down easily. it falls to the ground unconcious.

Arcran
2011-08-17, 10:38 PM
"Damn right!" Rick said as he watched the last one fall. Rick then ordered his restrained Spearow over and scanned it with his dex.
Looking at the felled Spearow Rick says,"Anything either of you guys can do for that one?"

ReivaxTL
2011-08-18, 08:27 PM
I got mine. She said, scanning the poke-ball with a blank expression.

Arcran
2011-08-18, 08:51 PM
"I took two." Rick said as he pocketed his Pokedex. He then ordered the Spearow to fly away, then released it.

Mr Stereo1
2011-08-19, 03:41 PM
"Is that the excitement over? Let's carry on then."

ReivaxTL
2011-08-20, 05:17 PM
Alright then

Arcran
2011-08-20, 05:19 PM
"Lets get out of this forest." Rick starts moving North, out of the forest.

ReivaxTL
2011-08-22, 10:42 AM
What?! We have not even Seen any bugs yet!

Arcran
2011-08-22, 11:05 AM
What?! We have not even Seen any bugs yet!

"If you wish to stay we could for a little longer."

Tsumeken
2011-08-22, 06:02 PM
Moving north before clearing the forest you come to before a large rock looking like structure, it is colored a dull brown and yellow and the vegetation around it seems dead. From this side it appears to be a large dis-colored rock

Arcran
2011-08-22, 09:38 PM
Rick eyes the structure warily.
"What the hell..." he mumbled under his breath. Rick put his styler in his hand, ready to release at a moments notice and called Burnard over to his side.

ReivaxTL
2011-08-23, 11:08 AM
Fastening... She said taking a closer look.

Tsumeken
2011-08-23, 07:02 PM
As Cassio neared the object a slight humming/buzzing was heard coming from it, now close enough she could Identify the thing as a giant beehive.

ReivaxTL
2011-08-23, 11:37 PM
Oh my... She backs up quickly

Arcran
2011-08-23, 11:39 PM
Alright! Rick whispers under his breath. With a quick gesture he sent Burnard to circle around the hive.

ReivaxTL
2011-08-24, 04:18 PM
Mizu, be ready for trouble but do not jump to conclusions. Daisy use growth!