PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun, A4's game IC

A4GraphPaper
2011-08-12, 08:59 PM
It's just another typical hot summers day in Denver. The sun is shining, its eighty degrees and you have a full day of relaxing/partying/sleeping/whatever else you like to do in your spare time planned. It's just past noon when you receive a call from your fixer.

The gist of the message is that he's gotten you a job, one that should be well paid and relatively low risk. He sends the address of a nearby restaurant, a fairly upmarket place, where you're to meet your client at seven.

You have the rest of the day free, what do you do?

SleepyBadger
2011-08-12, 09:21 PM
Val decides to scout out the restaurant just to make sure. As she arrives she walks by the place just like any other passenger. She tries to ascertain the magical protections the place has and also checks for guardian spirits.
[roll0] 4 hits

Dhavaer
2011-08-13, 04:07 AM
Skye leans back in her chair after the call terminates, rubbing her jaw in thought. Good pay, low risk... sounds a) good b) like someone's trying to play me for a sucker... Her train of thought derails when the clinic door opens to admit one her regular clients, a man with pandemically bad taste in whores. Pays the bills...

An hour later she shuts up shop and takes a walk out of her immediate neighbourhood, switching her commlink to Meredith's SIN. Meredith spends a while poking through the Matrix for reviews, news articles and mentions on shadowrunner boards relating to the restaurant and its surrounds.

Dhavaer
2011-08-13, 04:15 AM
(Fifth time lucky)
[roll0]

Daisuke1133
2011-08-13, 05:24 AM
Low risk and high pay do not go together. Kurt thought as he performed maintenance on his various firearms. Guns disassembled and cleaned with long-practiced motions, Kurt's mind wandered through the possibilities as his hands moved as though possessed of willful intent. These weapons were the prime tools of his trade, and like his reputation he would not let them be tarnished.

With his guns checked, reassembled, and loaded; he moved on to his arsenal of hand to hand weaponry. His blades sharp, the spurs loaded in his right hand deployed normally, and the shock hand systems all functioned as they should. He was as ready as he could reasonably be for any serious fights, though he hoped that this job really would go as smoothly as was advertised

A4GraphPaper
2011-08-13, 10:11 AM
(note: the restaurant is called the Green dragon (a chinese restaurant if you couldn't guess))

Val
Inside the restaurant you can sense one or two awakened folk, but nothing particularly sinister. Although one of the two bouncer/guard type people outside the place is awakened which is a little unusual

Skye
The place has been open a long time (apparently it's the oldest chinese restaurant in Denver) and throughout all the time its been open its never had a bad review (that you could find) and the food is meant to be some of the best chinese food you can get in Denver. However there's a darker side to the place. It's "rumoured" to have conections with the triads although nothing conclusive has ever been linked to it

Frosty
2011-08-13, 12:19 PM
Like all the others here, Miz DiMeenor knows when something sounds too good to be true. What this means is that either their Fixer is too gullible or too traitorous, and neither is good. The extremely blonde, extremely busty elf plays it safe and does her legwork first. After all, in the shadows, you don't go down to meet your own grandmother at the coffee shop without running recon beforehand.

While certainly not an expert, Mizrahi has gotten used to picking through the various databases and forums online quickly, to get the latest reviews and public information and such. Once she has performed as thorough of a search as she can given her time table, she dresses up in a nice, flattering dress, attaching her concealable holster to her thigh (and her pistol in it). After all, it does not look good to walk into a fancy restaurant with one's Ares Viper Slivergun in hand, or all decked up in armor.

Driving her Honda subcompact there, she switches her commlink to M'lariel, the name of her market researcher persona. Still sitting in her car, she looks through a window of the restuarant, using the handy zoom feature to try to get as much of a view as she can, trying to see if she can see either the Fixer or anyone else or anything else suspicious (yes, the Fixer is suspicious too). She has always trusted her eyes...

Rolling Data Search (2 + 5 logic) with a Browse (rating 3): [roll0]
Rolling Perception [visual] (8 + 5): [roll1]

Frosty
2011-08-13, 12:21 PM
ooc - I forgot how to separate out the dice...lemme try again.

Rolling Data Search (2 + 5 logic) with a Browse (rating 3): [roll0]
Rolling Perception [visual] (8 + 5): [roll1]

Drfaust
2011-08-13, 02:35 PM
As soon as she receives the message Hea is out the door. She pulls herself off of the sleek couch she was resting on and already fully dressed scuffles out of her apartment.She is always prepared for a job and trusts her fixer to be giving her a solid one. She takes a walks to a train, purchases a ticket, and sits down, contemplating the nature of this job.

Hea doubts it will be as easy as the fixer claims, but money is money and she knows she is prepared for anything.

Hea gets off the train near the diner. Moving with the crowd Hea uses her Ultrasound to get a good understanding of her surroundings. She searches through her visual guide to the area, looking for a good rooftop to hide. Hea hopes that if she can get herself on a roof adjacent to the restaurant, she can set up her laser microphone and radio signal scanner to see if she can find anything interesting going on.

Drfaust
2011-08-13, 02:39 PM
Perception for ultrasound (messed up rolling in original post) 5+3: [roll0]

SleepyBadger
2011-08-13, 04:07 PM
Val
Val will first examine the two bouncers more closely with her astral and physical senses.
1. Awakened bouncer
[roll0] 7 hits
[roll1] 5 hits
2. Mundane bouncer
[roll2] 2 hits
[roll3] 0 hits

Dhavaer
2011-08-13, 07:01 PM
Meredith starts towards the Green Dragon. Triads, eh? Well, I've never pissed them off myself... but better safe than sorry. She continues her search from before, looking for a floor plan of the restaurant, if one can be found.

[roll0]

Lycan 01
2011-08-13, 08:06 PM
Sirius yawns, and slowly rises into a sitting position. The call about the job had awoken him from his slumber, which was due to last well into the afternoon after a long night of gaming. An easy job, with high pay... "Fraaaaaak..." the blond elf groans, throwing himself backwards onto the bed. "That never goes well. Maybe I can weasel my way out of this one..." he ponders aloud. "Still, might as well check out the meeting..."

Rolling out of bed, he goes about his usual "morning" routine. Shower, shave, brush teeth... He doesn't bother to get dressed beyond some boxers and a t-shirt, since he didn't have to actually get ready for the meeting right now. Throwing himself bodily onto his sofa, he turns on the tv and tunes in to one of the local news channels. Might as well stay informed...

As he watches the news, Sirius pulls out his commlink and sends off a message to his Fixer, asking about any info he can share on the contact. If he gets this info, he then sends a message to his buddy Falco, and asks him what sort of further information he can dig up on the potential Mr. Johnson. He also decides to send a message off to the rest of his team.

The message to the rest of the team simply says: "When/where we meeting up?"

SleepyBadger
2011-08-13, 08:18 PM
Val and Sirius
Message back: "I'm already scouting out the field. Looks clean so far although there is an awakened bouncer at the door, possibly an adept. I seemed to see Hea's aura around when I checked the location astrally. Have you found out something interesting about the place?"

A4GraphPaper
2011-08-14, 09:36 AM
Miz
The place has been open a long time (apparently it's the oldest chinese restaurant in Denver) and throughout all the time its been open its never had a bad review (that you could find) and the food is meant to be some of the best chinese food you can get in Denver. However there's a darker side to the place. It's "rumoured" to have conections with the triads although nothing conclusive has ever been linked to it

Outside the Green Dragon you see two bouncer type guards which is slightly more secruity than you'd expect.

Hea
Outside the Green Dragon you see two bouncer type guards which is slightly more secruity than you'd expect, both are armed with handguns. But nothing really suspicious.

Are you going to try sneaking onto the roof opposite then? There's a convienient fire escape which looks like it'd lead to the top of the three story building if yoou want to try. (a stealth check and a jump checj will be needed though)

Val
You can tell that both the guards are armed with handguns. Your assensing tells you that the guards are actually quite bored and can't wait for their shift to be over. Neither has any cyberware you can sense, although the adept has a Weapon focus hidden on his person somewhere (although you can't see it). The adept has a magic rating of 4 and I think thats it (although tell me if i missed something out) Oh and the adept may have noticed you (although you're not certain)

Meredith
You try to find one, but the only ones about are encrypted/not accessable by the public.

Sirius
The fixer responds Hey Sirius, Sorry there's not really much I can tell you, he didn't give a name and just said that he wanted the best team he could get which preferably included a mage for tonight (so I immediatly thought of your crew). He said he just wanted you for some simple B&E so I guessed you'd be up for it. He told me to send you over to the Green Dragon for 7.00 and that he'd contact you there.

Rex.

and without a name or any address its nigh impossible for Falco to find out more info on this guy.

SleepyBadger
2011-08-14, 09:42 AM
Val
Val smiles at the guards then walks inside the restaurant and orders a table.

A4GraphPaper
2011-08-14, 09:53 AM
ValAs you try enter the restaurant, the adept guard follows you, "Hi Miss, I think we've been expecting you, would you just wait in booth six until the rest of your companions have arrived" gesturing to a booth near the door "I've been led to believe there will be six of you, but please tell someone when you're all ready to meet Mr. Wang."

SleepyBadger
2011-08-14, 10:06 AM
Val
"Have we ever met?" Val asks the adept, hiding her perplexity about the fact that the man had obviously recognized her. "Are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else?"

A4GraphPaper
2011-08-14, 10:15 AM
Val
"We've been told to expect a group of six people including at least one mage, you I believe are a mage therefore either I've made a mistake, please correct me if I have done, or you are who Mr Wang wants to meet." With this he gives a "friendly smile".

SleepyBadger
2011-08-14, 10:51 AM
Val
Val smiles back at him. "Now you're making me really curious. You're expecting six people much later today and yet you see a single awakened person and promptly associate her with this six-man-team? Are awakened people that rare at this place? Why?"

A4GraphPaper
2011-08-14, 11:10 AM
Val
Somerolls[roll0]
[roll1]

He look slightly taken aback by the question "Well to tell the truth... err... well... You don't quite look like one of our regular clientele, and you honestly speaking look like quite a capable lady so I just assumed. Anyway, I was told you might come early."

You get a sense he's not telling the whole truth though.

SleepyBadger
2011-08-14, 12:02 PM
Val
Val casts Increase Reflexes (F3) into her sustaining focus.
Increase Reflexes
[roll0] 9 hits OK.
[roll1] vs 3. 6 hits, no drain.
Message to all:
"This place has TRAP written all over it in flaming bright letters. The whole restaurant is expecting us knowing what we look like. Do not come unprepared. Do you have any news?"

Then she walks inside to continue checking the place.

Frosty
2011-08-14, 12:41 PM
Buffs and important equipment/ware (reminder header for the GM) Tailored Pheromones R1 = +1 dp to cha and soc tests
Orthoskin R1 = +1/1 Ballistic/Impact
Digestive Expansion = Besides lifestyle cost reduction, also means probably won't food poisoning.
Cybereyes = Enhance R2, Magnification, Thermo, Smartlink
Cyberears = Enhance R2, Select Sound Filter
Olfactory Booster R2
Touchlink = Gets lots of data through touch
Voice Modulator + Pattern R4
Ares Viper Slivergun (built-in silencer) + Concealed Holster

"M'lariel" decided to leavemost of her gear in her car. The silencer, the flashbangs, the hunting rifle, her armored clothing, etc. What she has with her are the easily concealable equipment, such as the pistol in the concealable holster, her subvocal mocrophone attached to her neck, and all the neat cyber and bioware installed inside of her, allowing to be a great spy even when naked.

Not that she is at the moment, wearing a nice, slim black number. This restaurant is expensive and fancy, so she goes dressed for the occasion. Turning on her secondary pattern on her voice modulator to her M'lariel voice, she strides over to the Green Dragon. Her teammate Rusty Val seems to be talking to the bouncer. Should Rusty Val greet her, Val would know to use the name M'lariel due to the more elegant style of dress and the voice (Mizrahi has never introduced herself as Mizrahi to her teammates. They'd know the three identidies she uses though).

Hearing Val's message, she subvocalizes a message back. "My searching didn't turn up anything interesting escept that this is probably a triad front o at least triad-controlled property. They'll probably withhold some details on the job to make us want to take it, unless you think they just want us dead. But...do you think they'll actually attack us in a posh retaurant, filled with dozens of other patrons? I guess they can try to poison us with food...hmm...who did we piss off lately? Oh yeah, using M'lariel currently."

When Mizrahi gets to the door, she'll appear to wait politely for Val's conversation to be finished so that they can clear the entranceway and she can enter. It's a good chance to listen to what is being said anyways.

SleepyBadger
2011-08-14, 01:29 PM
Miz and Val
Message back to Miz:
"They must have had us under surveillance for a while, and they even conveyed the relevant data to the doorman otherwise he wouldn't have recognized me immediately. I guess finding out more about the people you want to work with is fine although most Johnsons wouldn't bother. They'd know it's their word against ours. But letting the doormen know... eh yes, I definitely think they're up to something. Did you manage to find out more about this peculiar Mr Wong we're supposed to meet?"

She then meanders around the tables inside.
OoC: She'd like to check out all people with assension. How many rolls should she make?

Frosty
2011-08-14, 01:43 PM
Do the bouncers recognize Mizrahi/M'lariel and do they direct her to booth 6? Her most recognizable persona is probably Kandi, her prostitute persona, but the bouncers don't seem to be addressing us by name anyways.

Message back to Val: Val, I don't know anything about a Mr. Wong. I suppose I can take the time while we wait to search the 'trix about a Mr. Wong cross referencing with Green Dragon.

Lycan 01
2011-08-14, 03:13 PM
Sirius frowns. "Frak, this ain't good. Alright, time to do some digging..." he mutters.

The Elf decides to contact both Falco and his manager, Mr. Marston, who was also a fixer and tended to be well in-the-know. He wants info on the Green Dragon, what sort of underground elements frequent it, info on the bouncer and any other workers who may be a threat, and a floorplan so he can figure out the fastest escape route if things go sour.

While he waits for them to turn up any info, he goes into his bedroom and starts to disassemble, clean, and reassemble his weapons. All of them. If this was a trap, he was going in there fully prepared to survive.

A4GraphPaper
2011-08-14, 05:18 PM
Val
Its not particularly busy (there's only like 10 other people you can see) so just make one or two and i'll just apply it for all of them,

also are you going to the booth he indictated? (just taking a winding path to it)

Miz
The doorman doesn't take any special notice of you other than a casual inspection and just lets you walk in

Sirius
Ashort while later ou recieve a reply, that Mr Wang is actually a really common name and is used sort of like Mr. Johnson in chinese circles,

Falco gets you the plans (i'll get back to you with them), the Green Dragon doesn't have any guards or bouncers on pay roll, they have 19 cooks and waiters on duty for today (although they're on shifts so they're not all there at once)

He tells you that it is, pretty much run by the Triad, and there seems to be some sort of high tech program or a hacker that has systymatically erased any bad reviews of the green dragon, meaning they probably have at least one very skilled hacker on staff (he'll need to look into it further)

oh and just realised, could everyone add another contact, a fixer named Rex loyalty 3 conection 3

Frosty
2011-08-14, 07:24 PM
Buffs and important equipment/ware (reminder header for the GM) Tailored Pheromones R1 = +1 dp to cha and soc tests
Orthoskin R1 = +1/1 Ballistic/Impact
Digestive Expansion = Besides lifestyle cost reduction, also means probably won't food poisoning.
Cybereyes = Enhance R2, Magnification, Thermo, Smartlink
Cyberears = Enhance R2, Select Sound Filter
Olfactory Booster R2
Touchlink = Gets lots of data through touch
Voice Modulator + Pattern R4
Ares Viper Slivergun (built-in silencer) + Concealed Holster
Mizrahi meanders for just a little but before quitly heading to booth 6, sitting down. She watches Val do her work and also performs a search for Mr. Wang. She won't find much, however, as it's likely a Johnson name. She'll report as much in a message to all of the team as she waits.

Lycan 01
2011-08-14, 07:43 PM
Sirius decides to go ahead and get ready, and opts to put on a good suit. Black pants, black shoes, white undershirt, and a black vest. Over all this, he intends to wear his lined jacket, which functions as a stylish black trenchcoat. He also decides to put his long blond hair back into a ponytail. Overall, he looks quite crisp and professional.

He then proceeds to turn himself into a walking armory. He pops in his amber contact lenses, and activates the smartlink system connecting them to his weapons. He fastens his hidden gun-slides to his left and right forearms, and straps his concealed SMG holster to the small of his back. He loads his two Ares Predators with Ex-Explosive clips, and also loads his Steyr TMP with the same ammunition. He slots the two pistols into the arm slides, and then nestles the TMP into the concealed holster. He then fills the pockets of his jacket with 4 normal Ares Predator clips, 1 normal TMP clip, 2 APDS Predator clips, and 1 APDS TMP clip. He also slips a pair of normal Predator clips into his back pocket, just in case. And finally, he straps his combat knife to his shin, just above his ankle.

He sends a message to the rest of the team, simply stating: "Ready to go. On my way."

Once he's fully decked out, Sirius heads off to meet with the rest of the team. A bus ride and a short walk later, he nears the restaurant. He decides to activate his fake stock broker SIN - Mr. Cutheringham. It was pretty high quality, and would withstand most scrutiny, and the stock broker persona certainly explained his role as a Face. After a moment of final mental preparation, he strides towards the restaurant, ready to commence the meeting.

Guess I'm ready. *shrug*

SleepyBadger
2011-08-15, 12:48 AM
Val
Val walks around the restaurant checking the people unobtrusively.
Check 1:
[roll0] 1 hit
[roll1] 2 hits
Check 2:
[roll2] 3 hits
[roll3] 1 hit
After that she will walk over to booth six.
AArgh, will reroll in the OoC thread :smallfurious:
Edit: added the hits based on those rolls

Dhavaer
2011-08-15, 04:38 AM
"Last bunch of jerkoffs I PO'd was Humanis. Never heard of them being all buddy-buddy with the Triads, though. Never dealt with them at all. All the same, I think I might get a bite before dinner. I hear you shouldn't get poisoned on an empty stomach."

A4GraphPaper
2011-08-15, 06:15 AM
Val
They're just the usual hotchpotch selection of customers which you'd normally expect. One of them appears to be a mage but they're nothing special (they have a lower magic attribute than you) You can't see any weapons on any of them.

Val and Miz
Once you've taken a seat, almost immediately a young chinese elven woman approaches you, "Good afternoon, welcome to the Green dragon, do you want anything? Drinks? Food? Feel free to order. The menu is available on your commlink, and I've been told your meal is on the house." With this she smiles sweetly and takes her leave.

Sirius
One of the guards at the door takes notice of you but doesn't try to stop you from heading in, he just whispers in your ear "You can go in, but don't even think of starting any trouble"

As you enter its what you'd expect of a high end restaurant. You can see Val and M'lariel at a table near the door.

SleepyBadger
2011-08-15, 06:51 AM
Val and Miz
Val orders a large soda and sits down. After the waitress leaves she gives Miz a subtle sign indicating that she sees nothing dangerous at the moment.

Lycan 01
2011-08-15, 01:38 PM
Sirius walks into the restaurant, and spots his two teammates already sitting at a table. He strides over to them, and takes a seat across from the two of them. "Good evening," he nods, his tone somber and serious - a far cry from his usual cocky and jovial manner of speech. "Have you ordered yet? I'm not familiar with the menu here..."

SleepyBadger
2011-08-15, 05:52 PM
Val, Miz, Sirius
"I'm having a soda. I don't really think someone would try to poison us here though as Sandy suggested", Val remarks quietly. "They would draw far too much attention to themselves with that action".

Frosty
2011-08-15, 07:49 PM
Mizrahi subvocalizes to Sirius and Val, "Yeah. Besides, I'm not too worried for myself. I've got a stomach of steel...or at least digestive tracts of steel." she says as she grins.

She elf navigates the virtual menu protected into her eyes, and orders some hot tea. "No, we haven't ordered yet. I was going to wait for everyone to show up first. If you want recommendations, I think their Guang-Dong Nutri-Chicken, now made with 95% real proteins, is fantastic. Come with complimentary soup and steamed rice."

Daisuke1133
2011-08-15, 08:17 PM
Kurt looked at the spread of weaponry and ammo before him and considered how heavily armed he wanted to be for this meet.

"Need to be armed well enough to discourage trouble and get out of it if some finds me. But not so much that it looks like I don't trust our hosts, that'd just be bad manners." He says to himself before sheathing his knife at the back end of his belt, his Predator in the concealed shoulder holster, and his tazer in its holster on his left hip. He then placed two of the mags of exploding rounds into the hidden compartment in his arm and two more into the right pocket of his armoured jacket and two mags of capacitor darts in his left jacket pocket. Before leaving he sent a message to the others: I'll be using my alias, so refer to me as Taku.

With this done, he exited his apartment and bolted the three mechanical locks on his door. Leaving the carport on his motorcycle, he made for the restaurant.

Finding the restaurant is a simple enough matter. Entering, Kurt makes a beeline for his companions and taking a seat with them.

Dhavaer
2011-08-16, 07:04 AM
Meredith picks up a pair of krill/soy wraps and a mycoprotein shake from a vending machine and scoffs the lot before arriving at the restaurant, a tab of psyche freshly dissolved under the tongue. She takes her seat with the others with a nod in greeting and begins assensing her surroundings.

[roll0] 3 successes.

Lycan 01
2011-08-16, 11:16 PM
Sirius nods to Kurt as he joins them. "Ah, good to see you again, Taku. I trust you've been well since our last encounter?" he smiles warmly.

He then looks over to Mizrahi and smirks. "Ah, M'lariel, impeccable taste, as always. Why yes, I think I will take your advice and order that..." he muses, before placing his order for the dish she suggested.

SleepyBadger
2011-08-17, 04:11 AM
"Great to see you all again", Val smiles happily at the newcomers. "I think for food I will have something exotic I haven't tried before."
OoC: Do we have a full menu list OoC? If not, she will pick a speciality from the menu that does not contain any seafood.

Daisuke1133
2011-08-17, 08:55 AM
"I've been well, Ivan. I trust the same is true for yourself?" Kurt says with a nod in Sirius's direction and looks to the menu to try and find something that did not seem like the sort of green soylent that gets put into the M.R.E.'s he used to have to force down.

Frosty
2011-08-17, 06:16 PM
ooc suggestion: At the top of our posts, let's display the current alias of our character so we know which name we should be using.

Current alias: M'lariel (market researcher)

"Of course. As someone who has done much research into what people want, knowledge of this sort is only natural to me." she replies with a smile. This is not subvocalized, but in normal tones.

Drfaust
2011-08-18, 04:26 PM
Hea decides she is ready to enter the restaurant. Nonchalantly she enters, through the main door.

A4GraphPaper
2011-08-19, 07:06 AM
About ten minutes after peple have ordered, the food everyone ordered is delivered by a waitress, it's all good food (at least tastewise).

Minutes after everyone has arrived however, a chinese man in what looks to be a very expensive looking suit with a very expensive looking watch wearing dark mirrored glasses arrives, accompanied by a more humbly dressed man, wearing dark traditional chinese attire (sort of like a kimono). They approach your table and bow formally to you.

"Good Evening, I'm Mr Wang, and I already know who all you are and what you do. I have a proposition for you, just a simple task for which you will be well compensated. Assuming you are interested, I have a room in the back where we can conduct our talks more... privately"

SleepyBadger
2011-08-19, 09:11 AM
Val tries to get a first impression about Mr. Wang:
[roll0] 2 hits
[roll1] 2 hits
[roll2] 4 hits
If she doesn't sense any immediate danger she will stand up to follow the man. (If she does she will prepare for battle.)

Frosty
2011-08-19, 06:13 PM
Alias: M'lariel

Mizrahi does the same, ecept she can't mystical scan anyone or anything like that. She just uses her extensive experience dealing with people to get a feel for the Mr. Wang, and perhaps try to spot anything he may have hidden on his person, like a knife or a pistol. After that, she'll follow if there's no big, obvious sign of attack.

Perception (sight): [roll0] 3 hits
Judge Intentions: [roll1] 3 hits I don't think Tailored Pheromones would add a die to the Judge Intentions pool, so I'm leaving out the bonus.

Dhavaer
2011-08-19, 08:37 PM
Sandy

Assensing: [roll0] 1 hit :smallfrown:

A4GraphPaper
2011-08-20, 10:09 AM
Mizrahi
You get the sense that out of the two, Mr. Wang isn't the one in charge

Val
You guess that Mr. Wang's probably not the one of the two in charge. Mr. Wang isn't awakened, but his companion definately is

Sandy
Mr. Wang isn't awakened, but his companion definately is.

Mr. Wang and his companion lead you through the restaurant to some stairs downwards. He goes down these then goes through several lavishly decorated corridors, before arriving at a large elabourate golden double door with two men in suits guarding it. It glides silently open as you approach. It leads to a large conference room type affair, lavishly decorated in green and gold. A weedy looking elf sits at the table already, doing some sort of matrix action. The two men go to sit by him.

SleepyBadger
2011-08-20, 01:53 PM
Val will examine Mr Wang's companion as well while following them.
[roll0] 3 hits
[roll1] 5 hits
[roll2] 1 hit

Frosty
2011-08-21, 12:45 AM
Alias: M'lariel

The blonde elf takes a seat opposite of her potential employers. She smiles and says, "We are always happy to...aid people in need. Pray tell exactly what this simple task is, and why we'll be rewarded so handsomely for it, Mr. Wang."

Mizrahi now focuses more on the one in traditional chinese robes, the one that is likely in charge, seeing what she might divine about his intentions.

Judge Intentions: [roll0] 5 hits.

Lycan 01
2011-08-22, 07:48 PM
"Ah, so nice to meet you Mr. Wang. I also look forward to doing business with you, sir..." Sirius replies warmly but professionally to Mr. Wang. He nods his head formally, attempting to return the bow as best as possible from a table.

When they are led into the backroom, Sirius stays quiet. He figures it would be more polite to let Mr. Wang do the talking, rather than trying to jump ahead by asking questions.

Sorry for the delay. Last few days have been hectic, moving back to college and all. :smalleek:

Judge Intent on Mr. Wang: [roll0]

Upon entering the back room, Judge Intent on the weedy Elf dude, too.
[roll1]

Dhavaer
2011-08-23, 04:50 PM
Sandy quietly follows the others into the room, staying silent while those more competent do the talking.