PDA

View Full Version : Duskblade/Warshaper

Elboxo
2011-08-12, 10:17 PM
Hai forum. So i had this plan of a cool/fun character that would be a Changeling Duskblade that would go into Warshaper and was wondering if i would be able to channel spells through multiple natural weapons? It says 'use a standard
action to cast
any touch spell you know and deliver the spell through your
weapon with a melee attack.' It's phrased in the singular 'weapon' but then at the level 13 feature it says " At 13th level, you can cast any touch spell you know as
part of a full attack action, and the spell affects each target
you hit in melee combat that round." So by RAW you could channel spells through all your claws at level 13? Or perhaps should i learn the wizard spell 'Spell Flower' ( p198 SpC ) and be able to spam shocking grasp through multiple claws at like level 5?
( Being a changeling duskblade 4 gets you the prereqs for warshaper AND some spells, like wildshape ranger but more fun )
Any feedback/suggestions are welcome.

Kaje
2011-08-12, 10:21 PM
Technically, you can get unlimited natural weapons with warshaper, but no sane DM would allow it (I assume most would cap it at 1), but yes, you can totally channel through multiple natural attacks with duskblade 13.

You might wanna go totemist instead of warshaper for a more reasonable number of natural attacks.

Elboxo
2011-08-12, 10:27 PM
I had an idea for changeling Duskblade 4/Warshaper 4/Soul Eater 2
as a low level melee killer.
Duskblade 4 gives you prereqs for warshaper AND spells, warshaper 4 gives you +4 con/str, reach, morphing, healing, Soul eater 2 gives you the ability to bestow negative levels and +4 str for 24 hours after you do that.
I wouldn't spam natural attacks, i'd just have a tentacle to grapple peeps, and claws to smack em around with. Doing negative levels. I think it'd be a real fun tyrant.

EDIT: My friend suggested Crusader instead of Duskblade, for tanky-ness. Which is fair enough.