PDA

View Full Version : the Tray Ninja

dehro
2011-08-14, 02:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Tic8N.gif

I just thought I'd share this.. if nothing else because it put a smile on my face

shame I know nothing else about this incident and that the "video" doesn't show the face of the owned guy after the fall.

Kindablue
2011-08-14, 01:12 PM
I can't stop watching it.

Traab
2011-08-14, 03:47 PM
Definately awesome.

Daze
2011-08-14, 04:12 PM
Ya know...

I might be able to pull that off. Hmmmm.... *grins*

dehro
2011-08-15, 04:30 AM
Ya know...

I might be able to pull that off. Hmmmm.... *grins*

would that be the juggling part or the falling on your face part? :smallbiggrin:

Traab
2011-08-15, 08:08 AM
How much you wanna bet the tray ninja got fired for that? (if he was an employee of course) I mean like I said, definitely awesome, but also dangerous as hell. That other guy could have easily broken bones in that fall.

dehro
2011-08-15, 12:40 PM
I suppose so..tho he doesn't strike me as being dressed like he's employed in any kind of bar/pub I've ever been to.
more like a street performer or somesuch.
that said, as much as I do understand your observation... it does depend a lot on where it has happened..not in every country people are as sue-them-for-all-they're-worth-happy as in the US..or the UK.
I know many a place where the owner of the place would have given his employee a pat on the shoulder after having reviewed the videotape.
but yeah...it's a possibility

still awesome though..totally worth it :smallbiggrin:

Traab
2011-08-15, 02:13 PM
Heh, honestly, if I had been the tray twirler, I would have either hurled it at the back of his head, or just flipped him off and called him an ^%%*&^% Depends on how ticked off I was.

Elrik
2011-08-15, 03:47 PM
Heh...I love these kind of things, for some reason.

As painful to watch as it is I don't know if the guy really intended to hurt him. I mean, aiming for the feet obviously indicates that the guy either wasn't thinking about the damage he could've caused, or was really trying to trip the guy, he could probably have broken a bone or something.

I also seem to be a sucker for videos were people add video game commentary or fight music (Flawless victory!).

GAThraawn
2011-08-17, 12:52 AM
Funny. Looks staged to me, though. The guy who falls seems to be watching the tray quite intently after he walks past, and it looks like he lifts his feet off the ground before the tray reaches him.

Traab
2011-08-17, 08:13 AM
It looks to me like a typical ass, who wants to see if his being an ass caused his target to cry/snarl/freak out/or otherwise react to his stupid little action. Then it looks more like he tried to jump over the tray on reflex seeing it head for his feet.