PDA

View Full Version : The best kind of correct...

ReluctantDragon
2011-08-16, 04:32 PM
Coming to the playground again for some assistance with a build.

I am potentially going to be playing in a game at 20th level, gestalt, PHB races, but anything else is open.

Everyone else is going cheese, but I wanted to do something fun. Suddenly in my head pops in the halfling outrider prc. So I would like to try to play a gestalt build that goes up to uber-charger involving the halfling outrider prc.

Anyone have any recommendations for feats and classes? I know its considered subpar for a gestalt build, but I'd like something a bit more fun that the common factotum//warblade or druid//anything builds.

Thanks for any help!
RD

Silva Stormrage
2011-08-16, 05:05 PM
I am unsure of the halfling outrider class in general but I am pretty sure that part of the uber mount build involves it. Try googling that.

Flickerdart
2011-08-16, 05:25 PM
Yeah, Outrider plays a part in Ubermount, though one of the best tricks there involves Arcane Hierophant, which is a theurge class. Check with your DM if you can take it by qualifying on one side of the Gestalt only.

RedWarrior0
2011-08-18, 11:31 AM
Well, if you're using the actual bloodline rules (misplaced the post describing how they work) rather than the LA version, take the smallest creature you can find, the Titan bloodline, Bloodstorm Blade, and Gargantuan weapons. Fun will be had.

BlueInc
2011-08-18, 11:47 AM
Some homebrewed bloodlines, and an explanation of how they work:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11487854#post11487854

Fouredged Sword
2011-08-18, 01:29 PM
Duskblade x / Arcane herophant (progressing only one caster class) 1 / Duskblade x
//
Druid 3/ Prc Paladin (advanceing druid casting) 2 / halfling outrider x / druid.