PDA

View Full Version : Best, synergical spells lvl 1-9

Adamaro
2011-08-17, 02:15 AM
Hey guys,

Long story short: What spells from lvl 1 to lvl 9 are the best? You can suggest only one spell per level.

Also, could you give me spells that can actually work well together? (create sort of synergy)

tnx

NNescio
2011-08-17, 02:43 AM
Core-only list, for simplicity:

0: Prestidigitation
1: Grease
2: Glitterdust
3: Fly
4: Polymorph
5: Teleport
6: Planar Binding
7: Control Weather
8: Polymorph Any Object
9: Shapechange

Adamaro
2011-08-18, 01:52 AM
So, additional question.

I am making a homebrew domain Serpent magic. It is a domain of an old serpent god, who can well, to an extent break spell rules.

Do you think that given spells could be given as domain spells? Any thoughts on that?
Because I would REALLY like a useful spell list. In this case "breaking the rules" is that some of these spells are wizards spells, but could be cast by a cleric taking this domain.

Radar
2011-08-18, 02:21 AM
So, additional question.

I am making a homebrew domain Serpent magic. It is a domain of an old serpent god, who can well, to an extent break spell rules.

Do you think that given spells could be given as domain spells? Any thoughts on that?
Because I would REALLY like a useful spell list. In this case "breaking the rules" is that some of these spells are wizards spells, but could be cast by a cleric taking this domain.
Which is not unheard of - quite a lot of domain spells are from outside the cleric list.

It would be better to find some thematicaly suitable spells for his domains and domain-granted powers.