PDA

View Full Version : Tristalt: Evil Team IC

Lither
2011-08-19, 02:50 AM
You are here, at the southern end of Eristifal a few hours after dawn. You stand on fertile, hilly grasslands. Eristifal's moat extends around here with the smell of sewerage. The drawbridge is down, but the gate is closed. Four guards stand ready at attention, with dozens of others visible patrolling the wall. There is a tense, ready atmosphere about Eristifal.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-19, 03:48 AM
Wash stands up straighter after having been walking for many hours.

We're finally here, now why did we come here again?

EdroGrimshell
2011-08-19, 10:09 AM
"Looks like the city's ready for a war, no wonder that guard invited me here," Evelyn says, mostly to herself, "well, what do you say we go check it out?"

cmakonline
2011-08-19, 11:58 AM
Han smirks to himself. "Hey, Valtyr! Since your the one who is the leader of this. Do you know why we are here?"

riccaru
2011-08-19, 08:45 PM
Han smirks to himself. "Hey, Valtyr! Since your the one who is the leader of this. Do you know why we are here?"

"I thought you knew. We're here to sacrifice you to the city monster. It will be glorious. In other news, I was invited here by the royal family." Robin's face is set in a serious frown as she speaks to the man. Her dress blows in the wind slightly and her hair goes into her face, eliciting a sneeze.

Jallorn
2011-08-19, 11:21 PM
I'm here because I was summoned, and because the king may know what I seek. You're here because you followed me. Still can't fathom why you did that. Valtyr's voice is gruff and scratchy, belaying even further his animalism.

Re'ozul
2011-08-20, 04:46 AM
"You all have very interesting reasons and I am sure they are important to you. I however, am here not because of the summons per se, but rather the potential riches that were hinted at. Well, that and the fact that I wasn't actually summoned, my master was. The guy is just too much of a lazy drunkard to do it himself. He just threw the letter at me, then my stuff and then me outside."

Sitting down on a nearby rock his clothes shift from those of an Explorer to those of a scholar. His cat plods after him jumping in his lap and starts to purr as he begins his duty of petting it.
A mere moment later vines start growing around him carrying a multitude of fruit that fill the air with a sweet scent. PLucking an apricot from the vines, he cores it and then offers it to his cat, which starts nibbling on it.
Smiling at his cat, he then looks up at the others his smile transforming into a teasing grin.

"Could I interest you in some filling fruit? No cost."

EdroGrimshell
2011-08-20, 01:56 PM
"I'll take you up on that offer, preferably an apple." Evelyn says with a grin.

Re'ozul
2011-08-20, 02:41 PM
In reply to Evelyn's answer, Keldan simply twitches his hand and a new vine grows at the dge of the field in her direction, carrying a golden apple.

"You wouldn't believe just how useful this can be on travels. People tend to get tired of bread and dried goods all the time. Then the only thing you have to do is sit back and grow something for yourself and they come to you. A silver for a bit of fruit suddenly doesn't seem that high for some of the more wealthy, and when you mention that it helps you heal and fight whatever disease they might have you suddenly have a lot of happy customers."

cmakonline
2011-08-20, 09:47 PM
Han ignores Robin completely as if she never even spoke. "Well I think we all got one of those." Han pulls his cape close to him to get his letter, and puts it back where it was from. Maybe we should try to go to the city. They look like they might prepping for a battle soon." Han turns toward and laughs a little bit. "I hope you can do more than just grow fruit. Eating takes too much time. You lose sight of more important things in life."

Re'ozul
2011-08-21, 07:40 AM
Taking a glance at Han, Keldan raises his left hand where a golden ring can be seen occupying his ring finger.

"I am well aware of how time consuming food and drink can be. This here frees me of that chore. As a brewer I am rather fond of not having to break away from my delicate and time sensitive work for something as trivial as bodily functions."

cmakonline
2011-08-21, 08:51 AM
Han pulls his hood up and gives the slightest smirk to Keldan's response. Thinking to himself, This Keldan is someone interesting.. Han looks toward the city wall and slowly starts to travel in that direction. "Might as well get to the city sooner than later."

EdroGrimshell
2011-08-21, 12:26 PM
"I can go ahead and see what's up if you'd like," Evelyn says with a grin, she loved running, it was one of the reasons her fighting style worked.

Re'ozul
2011-08-21, 02:23 PM
Smiling at Evelyn's exuberance, Keldan adresses her:

"Sure, why not. Since you seem to be brimming with energy you could find out why the gate is down. The rest of us will be with you shortly." and looking down at his cat who has taken residence on his lap he adds "Probably."

Turning his attention to his cat he lightly pokes the sleepy feline and a series of meows and purrs leave his mouth as he begins what seems to be a dialogue with his familiar.
"Come on friend, we still have a little more to go."
"Don't wanna. 'm tired."
"I know but in a bit we will be somewhere with nice soft beds, it'll be more comfortable there."
"comfortable enough here, wanna sleep."
"Sorry friend, no sleep yet unless you want to ride the sidepocket again."
"Mrrrrowl, no fair, I hate that. Feet dangle in nothing and its not comfy."
"Well, its your choice."
"Your evil, fine, I'll walk. But don't run."

EdroGrimshell
2011-08-21, 02:49 PM
Evelyn immediately takes off, much faster than anyone thought considering she's going full speed for the first time since any of you met her. She reaches the gate rather quickly, though she slows down before reaching, barely even winded by the run. She walks over to the guard, "hello, I recieved this," she hands over her letter, "along with a few others that are heading here now. Besides the message i'm wondering why the gates are closed, you look like you're getting ready for a seige or something."

The letter should have something about Mitternacht and Das Omen, just because it'd be fin to see the guards' reactions and it is one of the main reasons i have Evelyn being invited to the kingdom.

cmakonline
2011-08-21, 03:16 PM
Han picks up his pace to keep up with people with his speed, and is very impressed with Evelyn's speed.

Re'ozul
2011-08-21, 03:38 PM
Seeing Evelyn dash towards the gate, Keldan can't help but give an appreciative whistle.

'She really is fast. But thats just fine with me. I am in no hurry. Though depending on the situation heightening my social skills might be in order before being at a range where they'll notice.'

As his hands move through practiced motions he can feel the supernatural clarity of his thoughts abate while at the same time being filled with confidence.
As he walks, his clothes shift back to those of an explorer. Donning his hat a smirk grows on his face.

'Heh, this never gets any less weird. Wish I could have both. Oh well, maybe later. Now lets see what these two shmucks have to say.'

Using Mind enhancement Invocation to switch from +4 Int to +4 Cha.
For the hat, think of an Akubra.

EDIT: Currently emulating this (http://viperslayer.net/images/AnimeArt/bleach%20art/BLEACH___Gin_by_Lillymon.jpg) guy.

cmakonline
2011-08-21, 03:58 PM
Han chuckles at Keldan without helping himself.

"I do mean this as a compliment. Keldan you are definitely something else. What that else is I have yet to figure out."

Lither
2011-08-22, 02:38 AM
Evelyn:

One of the guards, a Warrant Officer, looks over the message for several minutes. He cross-examines the letter with a sheet of his own, before waving the gate open.

"Go on in," he says tersely, "All of you. We are expecting a war, thankyou very much. General Alexander's paranoid about an attack from the south."

Hazzardevil
2011-08-22, 03:42 AM
Wash carrys on walking while watching the group talk.

I'll take an apple. An apple a day keeps the paladins away!

Re'ozul
2011-08-22, 05:52 AM
Suppressing chuckle at Wash's nonchalantness, Keldan lazily waves his hand and another patch of vines sprouts from the ground some way ahead of them, making their path tangental to it. At the point of contact between path and patch, several different kinds of apples can be made out swaying in a nonexistant breeze.

"Help yourself."

Then, seeing the gate open, he remarks.

"It appears we can gain access easily. A pity, guards are generally so much fun to confuse."

Hazzardevil
2011-08-22, 07:40 AM
I was hoping I could at least exercise my powers today, since we haven't had the change to at all during our journey.

Jallorn
2011-08-22, 07:41 AM
I prefer it this way. The guards would be far too easily dealt with. Valtyr proceeds into the city, headed for the castle.

cmakonline
2011-08-22, 09:21 AM
Han walks into the city more concentrated on something other than what he was told.

EdroGrimshell
2011-08-22, 12:12 PM
Evelyn walks in with everyone else, "prepared for war, sounds like we're going to have some fun soon," she says with a grin, "means i can test out Mitternacht and Das Omen for real this time," she indicates the daggers hanging at her belt.

Re'ozul
2011-08-22, 12:51 PM
"War huh? With whom? over what?"

Keldan sighs as he hears the news.

"And here I thought I could have some quiet time and make some money. I guess I am not allowed to have a relaxing time. Now..."

Stretching out the word, his hands once more move through practiced motions as his clothes shift back to those of a scholar in mid-stride. His grin recedes to a slight smile as he adopts a more thoughtful countenance.

"who might want to wage war over these lands?"

Once again he uses the mind enhancing invocation to switch from +4 Cha to +4 Int. His shiftweave clothes shift with his disposition.

Knowledge Check History to determine the most likely invaders: [roll0]

cmakonline
2011-08-22, 02:39 PM
"Keldan you might not be able to get some quiet time, but they might pay you fighting for them. So at least you get part of what you wanted." followed by a big laugh and smile.

Lither
2011-08-23, 04:38 AM
All:

Moving through the city, you see a subdued environment. No children are playing in the streets, people seem hurried to go about their buisness.

Keldan

Keldan only

Eristifal is the capital city of a kingdom notorious for declaring war with little provocation on neighbouring countries. To the south is the only country capable of defeating them in a war, and the fact is very well known. Eristifal itself was once made with the intention of holding off the attack from, and so soldiers are very well prepared.

Re'ozul
2011-08-23, 06:53 AM
After about half a minute of thinking, Keldan speaks up.

"The only ones that would pose a credible threat to this place, both by power and location, would be the southerners. However, while war isn't that uncommon for the, how best to put this, agressive style of imperialism that forms the standard modus operandi here, creating a war with what is most likely the one power that can overwhelm you still strikes me as a gloriously bad idea."

Looking around and taking in the subdued atmosphere, he continues.

"By the looks of it, the people here have already adapted to the looming threat, so the original declaration or seepage of critical information pertaining the coming invasion most likely happened some time ago. I fear that our summons might be more intricately tied to it than I am comfortable with."

EdroGrimshell
2011-08-23, 11:54 AM
"I've never liked politics, fighting i'm fine with, esspecially if it's to test strength, but wars have always bugged me," Evelyn says with a little annoyance, "the politics that drive wars baffle me even more, an insult to one person could lead to generations of war, which has unnecessary effects on everything else. If we were called here just to fight in some war then i'm leaving."

riccaru
2011-08-23, 12:20 PM
"I have a feeling our fate is more tied to the gallows than the war!" Robin grins wildly, as she walks into the town. Her body moves through the crowd without touching a single soul. "And our respected talents would be well wasted in an armed skirmish. We'd be better off hitting them where it hurts, you know."

Re'ozul
2011-08-23, 03:13 PM
Listen to these points of view, Keldan can only agree.

"Indeed, our special summons indicates a more focused area of expertise for whatever work we are to do. However, I do question wether it will be targetted at the invaders, for it is far more logical to only summon forces outside of your immediate vicinity and without direct link to you for operations that require ones influence to go where oneself does not want to be seen."

EdroGrimshell
2011-08-23, 03:19 PM
Evelyn groans, subtlety, something she could use but hated with a firey passion, "I hope it's not one of those 'behind the scenes' things I've read about," she liked books about them, but she would never be able to handle doing so herself, she didn't have the patience for it.

Re'ozul
2011-08-23, 03:42 PM
Directing a sad smirk towards Evely, Keldan tries to make the situation less disappointing for her.

"There is a good possibility that it is something to be done 'behind the scenes'. However, wartime is generally also a breeding ground for deceit, treachery and power plays. Perhaps we were called to act as spies, the makeup of our group however speaks against this. Our little group strikes me more as a multi-purpose assault team.
Beat both sides to a location, retrieve something of value or perform a certain job, then get out as the armies clash and the action can be ascribed to them. Or perhaps demolish some form of opposition of our benefactor that is situated in either army's path, then let it appear they did it."

cmakonline
2011-08-23, 06:45 PM
"I think there could be something more to this than just politics. At least I hope so...." Han takes a deep sigh, turns to Evelyn and asks, "Besides testing your strength are there good reasons to fight?" Han shrugs. Han says a lightly bad joke, "Sometimes money can make things worth it too"

Jallorn
2011-08-23, 09:34 PM
You worry too much, all of you. I learned long ago, that it is far too easy to be distracted from what is important by focusing on everything. This speculation is completely needless, serves no purpose, and can lead to no end that helps us.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-24, 01:05 PM
We can just see why we were contacted and hope we aren't forced into the politics.

cmakonline
2011-08-26, 12:08 PM
"Figuring out what we are wanted for exactly seems like the best plan of action to me."

EdroGrimshell
2011-08-26, 01:30 PM
"Then lets go find the guys that sent those letters," Evelyn says, bouncing on the balls of her feet, which seems to be more a need to move rather than excitement.

cmakonline
2011-08-26, 02:24 PM
"Sounds like a good idea to me. Let us go and find who ever sent the letters.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-27, 12:41 PM
Find it, kill it, reanimate it.

Re'ozul
2011-08-29, 06:31 PM
"I'd settle for step one of your plan Wash." Keldan replies. "At least for now. Step two might become more interesting depending on the nature of our summons. Step three I don't much care about."

Taking out his, well his master's letter he reads it once more.

'Now, where was I supposed to go?'

So yeah, any adress or mark? Insignia, wax seal, signature? Also, will this letter be enough basic material to create forgeries of the handwriting later on? (Forgery is a maxed skills for me out of necessity. After all, my scribe scroll works off of it)

Lither
2011-08-30, 02:08 AM
All:

You eventually stand outside the Castle. On the Castle's walls hang the national flag, a red flag with three white stripes running down it and a gold helmet in the foreground. The gates are closed and eight guards stand at attention, four on either side. They don't look relaxed like the ones at the gates. They appear to be more serious veterans, as many of them sport scars. Even at this relatively early hour, the walls are fully manned with soldiers sporting heavy crossbows and they look like they've had much practice in their usage. Several of them are pointed at you as the guards wait to see what you will do.

Keldan:

There is an address, along with a signature and a seal. It is enough to make forgeries of in the future.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-30, 02:45 AM
Wash confidently walks up to the guards on the right hand side and attempts to Gather Infomation from them on why there aren't many people about.

Greetings! Why are you so tense at such a fine hour?
I couldn't help but wonder why there weren't many people in the village as me, and my fellow compatriots.

He gestures to the rest of the group.

We were sent for by someone and we wish to know who has sent for us and why.

cmakonline
2011-08-30, 08:24 AM
Han walks up to them smiling to look as friendly as possible. Shows them the letter and adds to Wash's comment, "We each got a copy of this letter.

Diplomacy check to try and make them friendlier toward us:
[roll0]

Jallorn
2011-08-30, 09:40 AM
Valtyr shows his letter to one of the guards, I was sent for, let me pass.

Lither
2011-08-31, 03:42 AM
Wash:

One guard looks suspiciously over at you.

"It's because we've had a bit of trouble with a group calling themselves the "Crystal Order"," he replies, the scorn in his voice at the group extremely evident, "So I hope you understand that we can't just let you in."

Han, Valtyr and Wash:

"Oh, well then," the guard replies, "Go on through."

He waves a few hand signals at the guards at the top of the wall, and they resume their duties as the gate opens.

cmakonline
2011-08-31, 09:15 AM
Han walks through.

Spot Check: [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2011-08-31, 11:57 AM
Evelyn walks in with a bounce in her step, she had no idea where they were headed but at least they were getting somewhere. She hated sitting still, and going slow was better than going nowhere in her opinion.

Re'ozul
2011-08-31, 12:21 PM
Showing his own letter to the guards without talking, Keldan moves to follow the others only to stop after a few step to suddenly emit a high pitched meow and then resume walking.

The meow is merely a signal to his feline friend to follow him, he doesn't need to do it, but simply does it to weird out the guards.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-31, 02:45 PM
Wash just walks in showing the letter.

I don't know why but I expected Keld to be carrying our letters?

Jallorn
2011-08-31, 06:14 PM
Valtyr marches on towards the palace, heedless of any further conversation by his companions.

EdroGrimshell
2011-08-31, 06:27 PM
"We should probably head to the most important looking building," Evelyn states, "or get directions, either way," she continued, wistfully unaware (or seemingly unaware) of how silly she sounded at that moment. Anyone knowing her better would easily know she was not as oblivious as she sounded, she plays the idiot, doesn't mean she is one.

I know people that do this in real life and you really can't tell until you've known them a few years or are really perceptive. Sadly i'm of the first category, i need to get to know the person.

Lither
2011-09-01, 02:47 AM
Keldan:

A couple of guards stare at you oddly, but nothing else happens.

All:

The castle is a structure built to be as imposing as possible without sacrificing tactical capabilities. A set of double doors show the way inside.

EdroGrimshell
2011-09-01, 09:15 AM
"Well, can't say they don't have style," Evelyn says with a grin, using her white dagger to dig dirt from under her nails, a sure sign she's nervous, as anyone whose known her more than a few days would know, the white dagger was her defense, she was trying to be ready for anything that may come, whether a fight or diplomacy.

Re'ozul
2011-09-02, 06:12 PM
"Style is something that is only useful to shame those that can not look behind it. A design such as this is more useful to instill the feeling of safety by intimidation into your own subjects as any abttle hardened warrior would not be cowed by it."

cmakonline
2011-09-03, 09:29 PM
Han keeps traveling further into the castle.

EdroGrimshell
2011-09-03, 09:32 PM
Evelyn checks the letter for where in the castle their supposed to go and then asks directions from the nearest person not in their group before heading that way. Don't want to have random people wandering the castle with only a piece of paper to identify them being there.

Lither
2011-09-06, 02:47 AM
Evelyn:

The letter has no information about where to meet the sender.

All:

You enter the main building. It has red carpet covering most of the floor, with the stonework visible in some places. It branches off into two passages, one to the left, and one to the right. There are two guards at each.

cmakonline
2011-09-06, 09:52 AM
Han walks up to the guards showing the letter and asks which way to go.

EdroGrimshell
2011-09-06, 01:47 PM
Shrugging she walks up to one of the guards and asks where she should go to meet the letter's sender.

Hazzardevil
2011-09-07, 02:43 AM
Wash joins him and attempts to gather information from them.
[roll0]

Jallorn
2011-09-10, 07:42 AM
I'm sick of dealing with mazes. Guards, we have been called to an audience with... well, we're not entirely sure who, but probably the king. Can you tell us which way to go?

Lither
2011-09-16, 06:40 AM
Han and Evelyn:

The guards direct you down the left corridor into an open chamber that appears to be the Great Hall, and in front of a set of double doors with THRONE ROOM printed above in several languages with golden writing.

Wash:

What is the information about?

Valtyr:

"The king," one guard replies, appearing to have trouble forming long sentences, "is down that way. Down the corridor. In the hall, turn right. Knock first. The King doesn't like being interrupted."

cmakonline
2011-09-16, 09:11 AM
Han knocks loudly on the door. Saying to Evelyn, "Might as well knock since it is closed I doubt they just want us to walk in."

EdroGrimshell
2011-09-16, 12:41 PM
Evelyn nods then knocks on the door twice before stepping back. She was practically bouncing in place as she waited.

Lither
2011-09-18, 05:28 AM
All:

"Enter!" a voice thunders from within, "Quickly now!"

cmakonline
2011-09-18, 12:01 PM
Han opens the door and walks in showing the letter and explaining this is why he has come.

riccaru
2011-09-18, 12:12 PM
Han opens the door and walks in showing the letter and explaining this is why he has come.

Robin walks in behind Han, punching him on the shoulder on her way through. "They know who we are, idiot. Just ask why we're here." She whispers to him.

cmakonline
2011-09-18, 12:22 PM
Robin walks in behind Han, punching him on the shoulder on her way through. "They know who we are, idiot. Just ask why we're here." She whispers to him.

Whispers back, "This is a king. I will wait until given permission to talk about that stuff."

EdroGrimshell
2011-09-18, 12:29 PM
Evelyn quickly enters, and then stands as still as possible given her habit of fidgeting and bouncing around on the balls of her feet.

Re'ozul
2011-09-18, 01:24 PM
Knowing that a more social approach would most likely be best Keldan sacrifices smarts for suavity, his clothing rapdidly becoming that of a courtier. He takes a few seconds to don the customary jewelry, then enters the room with a lowered head, stops and bows.

Not sure wether shiftweave alone would include the more pricey aspects of courtier's clothing. If not I'll reassign 50gp of my unassigned wealth.

Also the +4 is now in charisma.

Hazzardevil
2011-09-20, 03:43 PM
Wash follows in after the others silently, he watches the king carefully trying to gauge how powerful the king is.
Use of skill found in complete adventurer, my DC is equal to the king's bluff check.

[roll0]

Lither
2011-09-21, 07:38 AM
All:

You enter an opulent throne room! The ground is decorated with carpet coloured to look like the national flag, while the pillars are carved out of marble and display artistic designs in gold. The walls are lined with paintings of former rulers in various forms of artisctic styles, from Realism to Romanticism and even Cubism, which is particularly odd as the monarch in the picture probably looked a fair bit different.

There are five people sitting on gem-encrusted thrones, a bearded man who is obviously the king sitting in the middle, one male prince, one queen and two princesses.

"My informants informed me that you had entered the city," the king rumbles, "I thank you for your timely arrival. I trust you have enjoyed our city so far?"

Keldan:

It makes a very convincing fake.

Wash:

You suspect that the king is an easy fight.

Re'ozul
2011-09-21, 10:31 AM
Still staying bowed as the king has not yet given him allowance to stand, Keldan replies.

"Indeed, what little we were able to see was marvelous. However, I apologize for only experiencing a small sample of what your city has no doubt to offer as I felt it would be prudent to arrive here post-haste."

EdroGrimshell
2011-09-21, 11:42 AM
Evelyn lets the others talk, she's not really the best when it comes to royalty, meeting them she either stays silent or speaks way to spontaneously.

Lither
2011-09-22, 07:23 AM
Keldan:

"Stand, my friend," the king orders, "Don't bother about formalities now. There is much to be done and so very little time to do it."

All:

"I do admire your prudence in arriving here quickly. Perhaps you have heard about the current political situation here? Your help in this matter will be richly rewarded."

cmakonline
2011-09-22, 05:46 PM
"Forgive my not knowing, but can you please fill me in? I have heard rumors, but nothing more than that. Would like to hear it from a reliable source"

Lither
2011-09-23, 05:02 AM
"Ah, well," the king rumbles, "That is a long story, a very long story. Our history of Eristifal is one of victory against all odds, of carving out our own slice in the world. It's been that way for hundreds of years, but people now want to change that. Some people are tired of war, and that is fine. It is when people begin to revolt that we kings must act. I appointed my most trustworthy general, a man named Alexander, to assist me in this. He has outlined several possible causes for the minor rebellions that keep sprouting up. The first, and the major reason I brought you here, is that we have a major opponent that has not yet suffered an inglorious defeat. Two empires lie to the south of us. They have not been allies for long and are still suspicious of each other. One has the power to defeat us, and the other supplies the materials to make it possible. We've been unsuccessful in a hostile takeover of their lands, and that weighs heavily on the minds of some. This is all you need to worry about now. If you spread chaos and distrust upon their lands, there will be rich rewards in store for you, and I will consider your aid in the other two problems. What do you say? Help our valiant struggle?"

EdroGrimshell
2011-09-23, 10:17 AM
"Behind enemy lines without all the espionage? I'm in," Evelyn says with a grin.

cmakonline
2011-09-23, 11:09 AM
"I think this is something we should discus as a group before we give our answer. If your Highness would be so kind to give us a few moments to talk this over?"

Re'ozul
2011-09-23, 01:16 PM
"While I do agree with the optimism and wish for action of the others, this sounds to me as if should I or any of our force be caught or killed, you will disavow any knowledge of our actions.
Do not understand me wrong, the possible reward is enticing but we are but a small group in the face of two whole nations. It would greatly reassure me if you could tell me of any support no matter how hidden or any up-front material support, either magical or mundane that you could equip us with in order to raise our chances at this task."

Jallorn
2011-09-23, 02:57 PM
Who needs support? Not me. Us few against one, possibly two armies? I relish the challenge. Regardless of any further circumstances, or the refusal of any cowards, this mission I accept.

Lither
2011-09-24, 04:04 AM
Evelyn:

"Quite wonderful!" the king rumbles happily, "I hope to see your assistance having a noticable affect on this war effort."

Han:

By all means," he replies genially, "Step outside and discuss with your fellows."

Keldan:

"We have captured the uniforms of several hundred of those from both Albetera and Eurini," he replies, "But given the circumstances I suppose I could invest some extra in you."

Valtyr:

"Exceptional," he replies, "I am glad to see you would accept."

cmakonline
2011-09-25, 02:53 AM
Han says quietly, "Do you guys went to step outside?" Han starts to walk toward the door.

Re'ozul
2011-10-01, 01:38 PM
"Of course, though I doubt much talk is in order considering his majesty's generosity."

EdroGrimshell
2011-10-01, 02:20 PM
Evelyn bows slightly then follows everyone else, deciding it would be a good idea not to stay in the same room as the king on her own, her overly active nature made it easy for her to make a fool of herself and thus everyone in the party along with her.

Re'ozul
2011-10-03, 02:39 AM
Following the others outside the door, Keldan speaks up.

"I am unsure of the magnitude of what is asked of us, but at the same time it could be our portal to riches and an easy lifestyle once this mission is over. Or at least if his majesty doesn't change his mind about our usefulness once we are done, or is disposed."