PDA

View Full Version : The Trials of blood-Chameleon

Kaim_the_angel
2011-08-19, 08:32 AM
When you are hurled out of the darkness a foul smell greets you, you find yourself on the floor of a hut, decrepit and covered in filth.
What barely passes as a bed is nearby, and in the centre of the room a table holds your letter, rules slip and the small unopened box. From the smell and way the house is put together, one would assume that you are with a slums of some sort. It defiantly looks as though the previous tenants didn’t leave long ago.
The game begins.

Firebrand
2011-08-19, 05:32 PM
Only applies if my Iron Golem isn't there
*Sigh*

"I need to look for my iron golem."

Chris takes a minute to use his X-ray vision ring for inspection. Then he disguises himself as an Orc (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/orc.htm), and then uses his eternal wand of invisibility and activates his boots of speed and hurriedly moves to the outskirts of town.

OR this could all be retconned if the iron golem is already there, which I prefer.

If iron golem already there.

"Golem" It awaits orders.

I signal with 2 fingers. *point at first mirror* *point at wall across from the door*

The golem hangs the mirror on the wall using a sandshape nail.

"Follow"

Then Chris disguises himself as a female orc as he reads the rules. taking EVERY precaution to not look at the mirror.

What could Chris do next?

Disguise check
[roll0]
Time: [roll1]

If the roll fails please tell me how long the disguise took to make.

Kaim_the_angel
2011-08-19, 07:31 PM
The Iron golem appear next to you the moement you begin looking for it, materilizing suddenly beside you.
The Disguise is easily put together, and the golem awaits instruction, as you wonder what to do, you spy a small letter attached to your golem, pinned to its back. The letter is addressed to you.

OOC: what mirror are you reffering to? I cant find anything on your sheet.

Firebrand
2011-08-19, 09:37 PM
The Iron golem appear next to you the moement you begin looking for it, materilizing suddenly beside you.
The Disguise is easily put together, and the golem awaits instruction, as you wonder what to do, you spy a small letter attached to your golem, pinned to its back. The letter is addressed to you.

OOC: what mirror are you reffering to? I cant find anything on your sheet.

Chris reads the letter

OOC: I was saving the room for my extra rings at level 18, but the (plural) mirror of Oppositions (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/wondrousItems.htm#mirrorofOpposition) are being carried by my iron golem.

Kaim_the_angel
2011-08-21, 05:04 PM
The letter is short

Dear Chris
Congratulations on accepting my invitation and best of luck in the contest.
As a sporting chance to all contestants, I have made it impossible to locate one another via magical means, this will allow each of you to utilize your own cunning to find your foes when needed. If you are to become Lord Assassian, you will find reliance on your own abilities, rather than magic, is far more useful.
Incased in the box is a small device with which you may contact your Sponser, who will aid you in many ways. Please Open the box immedietly to recive your first assignment.
Best regards
The Spider

Firebrand
2011-08-21, 09:07 PM
The letter is short

Dear Chris
Congratulations on accepting my invitation and best of luck in the contest.
As a sporting chance to all contestants, I have made it impossible to locate one another via magical means, this will allow each of you to utilize your own cunning to find your foes when needed. If you are to become Lord Assassian, you will find reliance on your own abilities, rather than magic, is far more useful.
Incased in the box is a small device with which you may contact your Sponser, who will aid you in many ways. Please Open the box immedietly to recive your first assignment.
Best regards
The Spider

"hmmm. I need to find a way to unite these powerful assassins... there's no sense in killing them off so soon. I mean keeping around such powerful people would change the world in many ways.... but first I must get my instructions

Chris does as instructed

Kaim_the_angel
2011-08-22, 07:10 PM
The Moment you open the box somthing springs out, a small worm like creature tears out and lands on your skin, beofre you can stop it the creature burrows into your skin, leaving a fine pool of blood behind it. A sharp pain runs through your arm, then your chest, in less than ten seconds the creature has reached your brain. A sharp pain in your head makes it seem like your life is over
Then a voice rings out.
~Hallo Chris....~

Firebrand
2011-08-22, 07:12 PM
The Moment you open the box somthing springs out, a small worm like creature tears out and lands on your skin, beofre you can stop it the creature burrows into your skin, leaving a fine pool of blood behind it. A sharp pain runs through your arm, then your chest, in less than ten seconds the creature has reached your brain. A sharp pain in your head makes it seem like your life is over
Then a voice rings out.
~Hallo Chris....~

...how pleasantly unexpected.... (but anything unexpected is pleasant).

Hello good sir/ma'am

Kaim_the_angel
2011-08-27, 05:57 PM
~Nice to meet ya, I...as you 'ave propably guessed, am your sponsa. And I 'ave your first mission, which is easy, in fact you've already gone and dun it! You are to secure your B.O.O before the sun goes down, eh! Easy rioght?~

Firebrand
2011-08-28, 11:32 AM
~Nice to meet ya, I...as you 'ave propably guessed, am your sponsa. And I 'ave your first mission, which is easy, in fact you've already gone and dun it! You are to secure your B.O.O before the sun goes down, eh! Easy rioght?~

(well I'm glad I already did it then but....) ummm. B.O.O?

Kaim_the_angel
2011-08-28, 03:01 PM
The voice laughs
~B.O.O means base of operations boyo!~

Firebrand
2011-08-28, 07:49 PM
The voice laughs
~B.O.O means base of operations boyo!~

ah. :smallamused: Well. what is my second mission good sir

Kaim_the_angel
2011-08-30, 05:36 PM
~Simple buddy, They want ya ta 'unt down and kill another member of the competition. Sounds fun roight?~

Firebrand
2011-08-30, 06:59 PM
~Simple buddy, They want ya ta 'unt down and kill another member of the competition. Sounds fun roight?~

*sigh* I thought I would be able to avoid that, but I guess I'll get over it.

I need to draw up a plan....I would consider and suggestions Mr. Sponsor

Edit:
I need to find a sparsely populated area. A map please?

Kaim_the_angel
2011-09-02, 03:49 AM
OOC: I unfortunatly dont have time to make a map at the moment, but the most sparsly populated area durning the day is the slums, and the southern docks durning the night.

~Suggestions? Well if I were you I'd try and get some of the beggars on your side, good source o' information that lot~

Firebrand
2011-09-02, 05:59 PM
OOC: I unfortunatly dont have time to make a map at the moment, but the most sparsly populated area durning the day is the slums, and the southern docks durning the night.

~Suggestions? Well if I were you I'd try and get some of the beggars on your side, good source o' information that lot~

That sounds good. :smallamused: I mean it's been a while since I've taken a.... suggestion.

Chris will go down to the slums and use his 0 score gather info and thus completely relying on his charisma. He will inquire of the most recent rumors and give 2 cp pieces for each one.

Gather info:
[roll0]