PDA

View Full Version : Father Llymic (From Elder Evils)

TsugaruRage
2011-08-19, 03:10 PM
Greetings,

I was wondering is there were any adventures out there that deal with Father Llymic?
I know that for the 'Worm that Walks'/Kyuss, we had "Age of Worms", So I was wondering if there was something like that for my good man Llymic.

Thanks

The Tygre
2011-08-19, 03:35 PM
I'm afraid to say there weren't. Father Llymic showed up at the tail-end of 3.5, and awesome as he was, wasn't able to get the Kyuss treatment.

Yora
2011-08-19, 04:09 PM
I think Kyuss is in fact the only entry in the book, that has any history before it. Kyuss goes way back, but all the others have been created for the book, I think.

Callos_DeTerran
2011-08-19, 04:23 PM
I think Kyuss is in fact the only entry in the book, that has any history before it. Kyuss goes way back, but all the others have been created for the book, I think.

Not...EXACTLY true. Zargon dates back to 1st Edition I think and Panodyrm (psychic god-killing sphere thing) has some history in the Forgotten Realms before Elder Evils was made. The others I have no recollection of, and it'd be kinda hard to forget Atropeus and Leviathan.

On Father Llymic, to my knowledge Elder Evils is his first apperance and unless Dragon/Dungeon did some adventures starring him (I don't think they have though), the best you'll find is an example plot-line for him in the back of his chapter.

Big Fau
2011-08-19, 04:34 PM
Only Kyuss got an adventure path, and that was actually printed before Elder Evils was ever printed.

That said, it shouldn't be too hard to write one up. I recently suggested using Father Llymic as the end-boss for a Mind Flayer-oriented campaign.