PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder] Ultimate Combat on the SRD

Laniius
2011-08-19, 08:38 PM
So I noticed that the Gunslinger, Ninja, and Samurai are now live on www.d20pfsrd.com, but I couldn't find any rules for guns aside from third party material. What has been implemented from Ultimate Combat already?

Baroncognito
2011-08-19, 09:13 PM
Well, it looks like they have archetypes for classes, alphabetically, up to druid. They haven't gotten feats, weapons...

I'd guess that they've finished up to page 44 in Ultimate Combat so far.

Hiro Protagonest
2011-08-19, 09:14 PM
Well, it looks like they have archetypes for classes, alphabetically, up to druid. They haven't gotten feats, weapons...

I'd guess that they've finished up to page 44 in Ultimate Combat so far.

They put in Crane Style and Boar Style and the associated feats for those. None of the other styles, although they do have a section on style feats.

Starbuck_II
2011-08-19, 09:17 PM
So I noticed that the Gunslinger, Ninja, and Samurai are now live on www.d20pfsrd.com, but I couldn't find any rules for guns aside from third party material. What has been implemented from Ultimate Combat already?

Maybe guns are not OGL unlike everything else in pathfinder?

Baroncognito
2011-08-19, 09:20 PM
They put in Crane Style and Boar Style and the associated feats for those. None of the other styles, although they do have a section on style feats.

They don't show up in Combat Feats or the Feat tree.

Hiro Protagonest
2011-08-19, 09:26 PM
They don't show up in Combat Feats or the Feat tree.

They don't show up in combat feats specifically, you have to click "Feats" and look at the list of combat feats. But they are (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/boar-style-combat-style) there (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/crane-style-combat-style).

Baroncognito
2011-08-19, 10:00 PM
I see. That's interesting. They've also got Master Siege Engineer (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/master-siege-engineer-combat) but not Master Combat Performer.

If we go through the list of Ultimate Combat Feats, they've got
Adder Strike
Adept Champion
Amateur Gunslinger
Arc Slinger
Back to Back
Betrayer
Binding Throw
Bludgeoner
Boar Ferocity, Shred, Style
Body Shield
Bolstered Resilience
Bonebreaker
Branded for Retribution
Break Guard
Broken Wing Gambit
Cartwheel Dodge
Cavalry Formation
Channeled Revival
Channeling Scourge
Charging Hurler
Choke Hold
Cleaving Finish
Close Quarters Thrower
Clustered Shots
Combat Medic
Combat Style Master
Contingent Channeling
Coordinated Charge
Crane Riposte, Style, Wing
Crusader's Fist
Crusader's Flurry
Crushing Blow
Deadly Finish
Death from Above
Death or Glory
Deathless Initiate, Master, Zealot
Deceptive Exchange
Defensive Weapon Training (twice)
Deft Shootist
Destructive Dispel
Devastating Strike
Dimensional Agility, Assault, Dervish, Maneuvers, Savant

So it looks like they've got all the feats up to Discordant Voice.

Luckmann
2011-08-20, 05:24 AM
Is it really relevant to discuss exactly what is currently up on the SRD and what isn't, seeing as how this is likely to change day-by-day, if not hour-by-hour?

Also, didn't we already have a thread on this somewhere? :smallconfused:

jreyst
2011-08-20, 11:47 PM
We're several people working on several different parts of the book simultaneously. Whatever is not there now is not NOT there for any particular reason, only that we haven't gotten to it yet.

This is a good time to remind people that we always need more help. If you'd like to get involved send an email to [email protected] along with (or FROM) a google ID.

--john

Laniius
2011-08-23, 11:44 PM
Is it really relevant to discuss exactly what is currently up on the SRD and what isn't, seeing as how this is likely to change day-by-day, if not hour-by-hour?

Also, didn't we already have a thread on this somewhere? :smallconfused:

1) I didn't realize we had a thread on this already
2) I didn't realize it was in a state of flux, hence why I was asking

Sorry for forcing you to post in this thread.

Everybody else: Thanks for the info! Especially to jreyst, for being part of an awesome team that makes things more streamlined and easy.

Togath
2011-08-24, 02:47 AM
Thought I should add to this thread that the firearms rules are on the srd now, I'm pretty sure they just added them today.

Luckmann
2011-08-24, 04:58 PM
[...]

Sorry for forcing you to post in this thread.

[...]Wat? :smallconfused: