PDA

View Full Version : epic abilities

Adindra
2011-08-20, 05:26 AM
So my players are reaching the end of my first campaign ive ever run and for the final climatic battle i was going to give them something special to fight with or use in the fight.

1) Dwarven Cleric of Tyr: Finds a sword of Tyr made specially for her engraved with dwarven words the whole shebang

2) Dragonrider ranger: the thing he wanted more than anything was a silver dragon mount so i was going to give him a maximum age catagory one for the final battle (he has had the dragons child as a dragon cohort for most of the game and has become close with his dragon friend)

3) Tattooed monk: hes lawful evil out for his own power but not to hurt others (ln in my opinion but whatever) i was going to give him a specialized tattoo along with personal lessons from his master and inner enlightenment

4) Sorc: she specializes in conjuration but i cant really figure out what to give her

5)Bard: he specializes in buffs and sonic stuff along with being the party face he has me stumped as well unfortunatly one idea i had was like a breath weapon type thing only it comes from his voice and deals sonic damage

any ideas would be an amazing help i just want to give my players an epic ending they deserve it

mootoall
2011-08-20, 10:10 AM
What kind of conjuration? Summoning? Calling? Creation?

If it's summoning, you could give all of her summons max HP, and whenever she summons multiple monsters she gets a maximized roll for how many she summons.

Yorrin
2011-08-20, 10:26 AM
5)Bard...buffs...sonic...party face

He becomes the lead singer of a band. The band follows him around and allows him to use multiple bardic music abilities simultaneously. Have them somehow be untargetable in combat (homebrew ghost variants?), but also provide no other benefits aside from their bardic music.