PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder fighter/ 3.5 warblade?

slaydemons
2011-08-20, 12:43 PM
Right so I am making a character who starts off as a fighter (for the feats) what level should I stop being a fighter if I plan to use two weapons? (not dual wielding but two weapons) I am thinking level 8 or so then the rest in warblade is that a good idea?

Edit: I made this to get some feedback on it so anything else like build idea is fine

Greenish
2011-08-20, 12:45 PM
Start warblade for skills and hp, dip two levels of fighter, continue warblade.

Well, that's pretty default, at least. Which feats do you want, what weapons do you plan to use, and what style of character were you thinking of making?

slaydemons
2011-08-20, 12:49 PM
Start warblade for skills and hp, dip two levels of fighter, continue warblade.

Well, that's pretty default, at least. Which feats do you want, what weapons do you plan to use, and what style of character were you thinking of making?

ahh right using two very different weapons one is a big hammer (the earth breaker) and the other is a blunderbuss so anything to allow me to use both of them with ease would be great she will where medium armor (breastplate) as soon as possible

Greenish
2011-08-20, 12:52 PM
Well, two-hander doesn't need much more than PA and maneuvers to work, so most of your feats will probably be going towards the gun. I don't have access to Ultimate Combat so I can't comment on what feats the gun requires for proper use, but I'm betting it's quite a few.

Still, I wouldn't take more than 4 levels of fighter, 6 if you must, but 2 would be ideal if you can wing it.

slaydemons
2011-08-20, 12:57 PM
Well, two-hander doesn't need much more than PA and maneuvers to work, so most of your feats will probably be going towards the gun. I don't have access to Ultimate Combat so I can't comment on what feats the gun requires for proper use, but I'm betting it's quite a few.

Still, I wouldn't take more than 4 levels of fighter, 6 if you must, but 2 would be ideal if you can wing it.

thanks its always nice to get some feed back now to convert him to pathfinder