PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft: Total War (IC)

Lizard Lord
2011-08-23, 02:29 AM
The Burning Legion has been defeated and is left weaken in Outland and Fellwood, in Northrend Arthas has merged with the Lich King and now waits in stasis, and throughout Azeroth a fragile and tenuous peace has been made between the Alliance and the Horde. Meanwhile the other nations of Azeroth and Outland rise. Will they fall and crumble to dust or will they rise and change the face of this world? Only time will tell.

razovor
2011-08-23, 04:35 AM
The Nerubians to the Sha'tar [+++]
In the interest of increasing trade through our lands, the Nerubians would like your assistance constructing a series of Teleporters linking Northrend to the Outlands.

A minimum contribution of + magic will be required form you, but beyond that you are free to contribute however you want to the project. What you gain from it is also at your discretion. If you want to profit from the trade you can, if you wish to give your Mages a chance to practice and improve your skills then you can.

The amount you gain will be proportional to the amount you invest, so there is no need to worry about our investment.

Are you interested?

The Nerubians to the Children of Oralis [+++]
In the interest of increasing trade through our lands, the Nerubians would like your assistance constructing a series of Teleporters linking Northrend to Kalimdor.

A minimum contribution of + magic will be required form you, but beyond that you are free to contribute however you want to the project. What you gain from it is also at your discretion. If you want to profit from the trade you can, if you wish to give your Mages a chance to practice and improve your skills then you can.

The amount you gain will be proportional to the amount you invest, so there is no need to worry about our investment.

Are you interested?

The Nerubians to the Olden Order [+++]
In the interest of increasing trade through our lands, the Nerubians would like your assistance constructing a series of Teleporters linking Northrend to the Eastern Kingdoms.

Are you interested?

The Nerubians to The Oracle, Terrace of the Makers, Grizzlemaw Furbolgs and the Drakkari [+++]
"Greetings. In the interest of mutual security, we would like to propose a military alliance be formed between our five respective factions. By standing together, we can ensure our people will be safe from anyone who would threaten us. Even the Scourge could not stand against us united."

TsukikoJ
2011-08-23, 07:53 AM
The Boomstick Cartel
Espionage: +++

The warden of Algaz Gate awakes in the night to a frightfully loud knock at his door. Grumbling, he gets up to see who would disturb him at this hour. He opens the door, not seeing anyone at first until he looks down to see a skeezy looking goblin in yellowed leather. "I... uhh... I'm supposed ta give this to you. Yeah.... bye." The goblin hands the warden a letter and hobbles away before he can ask any questions.

Alliance [ESP +++++ ++]
To the mighty leaders of the Alliance,

Greetings from the Boomstick Cartel. As Trade Prince, I would like to extend a hand in friendship to you. We have stayed neutral in many of the conflicts thus far. However, times are growing more violent and we must rely on friends to survive the coming war. Our lands border each other and rely on each other for successful trade routes. We are interested in working with you to lower tariffs and taxes for passage through Farkrack Fortress. Additionally, we are interested in the mutual survival of our nations and would take measures to see that such is ensured. Would you be interested in discussing cooperation further?

Trade Prince Vazclaw

A small goblin ship, characterized by its excessive parts and contraptions, enters one of the harbors of the Blackwater Raiders. A feeble older goblin with gold pieces braided into his hair and beard hobbles off the diplomatic vessel. Walking up to the habormaster, he hands the man an envelope. "I'm lookin' fir Baron Revilgaz. Know where I might find 'im?"

The Blackwater Raiders [ESP ++++]
Baron Revilgaz,

As a faction involving many goblins, the Boomstick Cartel feels a sort of loyalty to your people. The times are becoming chaotic and dangerous, so we would like to formally extend our hand in friendship. Chaos is often seen as a bad thing, but we at the Boomstick Cartel tend to find these times... lucrative. Might you agree? If you are interested in working out details on how we might work together, please send an envoy to Tol Barad if you are able.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

Fresh out of Farkrack Fortress, a confused goblin stumbles his way through the lands of the Alterac Syndicate. Looking around for someone, anyone, he shouts, "Excuse me... I, uh, have somethin' fir ya. Please come out.. I come in peace...?" Nervous of the Alterac Syndicate's spies and scouts, the goblin places his letter on the ground, hoping someone was watching, and runs back towards the goblin fortress.

Alterac Syndicate [ESP +++++]
Greetings to the Alterac Syndicate,

As Trade Prince of the mightiest goblin cartel in Azeroth, I have great respect for ruthless businessmen such as yourselves. We seem to specialize in a few of the same areas, but our strengths seem to compliment each other as well. Perhaps combining our forces and working together would be profitable for the both of us. Additionally, having friendly neighbors is always helpful in these violent times of war. If you want to work out more details, you know where to find us.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

A large wolf is seen bounding through the lands of the Riven Council. Looking closer, bystanders would be able to see a small goblin bouncing up and down on the back of the saddled wolf as it pranced its way towards a tower where, he assumed, one of the mages resided. The Boomstick Clan both fears and distrusts magic, so the goblin slips a piece of parchment under the door, knocks loudly, and runs back to his wolf mount to ride away.

The Riven Council [ESP ++++]
Uriel the Sage,

Greetings, great mage. I come to you as a humble goblin, hoping to make contact with other friendly nations in this time of war and chaos. Our respective peoples are very different in nature, but I believe that is a good thing as it makes our nations complimentary of each other. Perhaps there is some way we might be able to work together for mutual benefit.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

In one of the settlements of the Murloc Hordes, raised voices attract the attention of onlookers. A small goblin with a floppy hat and a pathetic looking bow waves his arms emphatically as he tries to communicate with one of the Murloc. "I.. HAVE... LETTER," says the goblin, pointing at a piece of parchment in his hands, "FOR.... YOUR LEADA." The Murloc grumbles something back at him, loudly, clearly not understanding. Frustrated, the goblin forces the parchment into the Murloc's hand, not understanding how dangerous that could be. He angrily stomps back to his mount, eager to get away from the strange creatures.

The Murloc Hordes [ESP ++++]
Mrlgurgl,

Your tribes are as feared as they are respected in these parts of Azeroth. Times have become turbulent and dangerous with the rumors of another war. The Boomstick Cartel seeks out friends who will stand by us for mutual survival and help each other to grow and thrive. If you are interested, please send an envoy to Tol Barad. We can arrange for translation. I hope my representative was able to get this to you without too much trouble.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

On the borders of the Twilight Highlands, a small goblin is seen hobbling towards the nearby town. As he approaches, the orcs see that he is heavily adorned with robes and trinkets showing his status and alignment in the clan. Stumbling over the hem of his robe as he enters the town, he cries out, "EY! Whose in charge 'ere? I gotsa letter for dem."

The Grimtongue Clan [ESP ++]
Mighty orcs,

Our borders make friendship between our people quite advantageous. Your strong warriors, our strong purses... you get my point. Perhaps we can work out a deal where we, ya know, look out for each other? We would love to receive your leader at Tol Barad to work out the details.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

(OOC: I was going to have all the RP spoiler'd, but it was just too fun...)

Exthalion
2011-08-23, 10:17 AM
Sha'tar

Nerubians
A messenger hears a voice like chimes in his mind speaking to him words like music.

"This thing we have at this time rejected,
Not of malice, but instead a graver need.
By our choice we will soon better know you,
and a closer reckoning each shall endure."

Consortium
A draenai and blood elf, arrive at the mana tombs to deliver a message.

"Our master Adal and the Naaru whom we serve have come to request a trade deal. We desire the knowledge of your eco-dome technology and wish to know what price you will accept for it."

Lizard Lord
2011-08-23, 03:13 PM
The Oracles to the Nerubians: From High-Oracle Soo-Say: What spider-man saying? Who threaten us? What Scourge? What five factions? Can spider-man not count? There two factions. Oracles and spider-man.

From Moodle to the Nerubians: I apologize for the reactions of Soo-Say. I have been out in the world, but the rest of my people know nothing of what happens outside the Basin. However even if I could convince my people to help you I wouldn't and I must ask you not to try. The Scourge cannot enter Scholozar Basin and I do not want to see my people be murdered and risen again by those monsters.

Terrace of the Makers: No. We do not know what this Scourge is, but you Nerubians carry the taint of the Old Gods and the Aqir on you and we will not help you. It is our duty to guard the Makers' secrets from the likes of you.

Grizzlemaw to the Nerubians: If you can help defeat the undead and help us regrow our sacred tree than we will help you.

Drakkari to the Nerubians: Ja mon. We will help joo fight da Scourge. They took some of our land and it be time we be taking it back!

Alliance to the Boomstick Cartel: The Alliance doesn't need your help to survive goblins, but lowering the tariffs does interests us. What what exactly is it that you greedy goblins want from us?

bendrew64
2011-08-23, 04:06 PM
The Murloc Hordes

Naga
A cadre of murloc warriors and shaman guarding a single messenger swim deep beneath the ocean, all the way down to Nazjatar, the capital city of the naga. Upon being approached by a similarly sized force of naga myrmidons, the messenger steps out and gurgles in nerglish: (The One in the Deeps has spoken to our warlord, Mrgurgl, and has told us it is time to make our move against the land dwellers. We seek guidance and aid from your goddess-Queen Azshara, for you are our brothers and sisters of the depths. Will you help us?)
The Blackwater Raiders
While out at sea, a vessel belonging to The Blackwater Raiders spots a dwarf overboard, struggling to stay afloat. After pulling him in, the raiders discover he is covered in claw marks and stab wounds, as well as bearing an Explorer's League badge. Once the dwarf has cleared his throat of seawater, he says, "Murlocs captured me while I was studying a naga ruin in northern Stranglethorn. They dragged me underwater and brought me here. I could barely understand them, but from what I have learned of nerglish through study, they told me that they wished to speak with the leader of The Blackwater Raiders. I really hope they brought me to the right boat. Please don't kill me."

razovor
2011-08-23, 04:49 PM
The Nerubians:

To the Blackwater Raiders: [+++]
"Greetings. Though this is the first time we've spoken, I have heard much about your people. Is it true you will fight anyone provided the pay is good?

I am planning to attack a very dangerous and very lucrative target in the near future. If you join me in battle, you will receive an equal share of the loot. Are you interested?"

To the Alterac Syndicate: [+++]
"Greetings. I am Typhis'Ahn, general of the Nerubian People. We have never met before, but word of mouth has told me much of your endeavors.

Above all else, you seem to be very interested in rebuilding the honor of your family. This is something I can sympathize with. I would like to take this opportunity to offer you my assistance. I am planning a military campaign against the Scourge. They are the enemy of all men everywhere. If you join us it will be clear proof of your good intentions.

In addition to this, I can offer you an equal share of the spoils of battle.

To The Guardians: [+++]
"It is an honor to have this chance to speak with you. I have been watching your work for some time and I must say it is impressive. You clearly fight for what is good and just in this world.

I am planning a military operation against the scourge. Considering that they are one of the largest evil forces in this world, I was wondering if you wanted to assist.

For your help, I can offer you an equal share of the spoils of battle.

To the Bean Sidhe [+++]
"It is refreshing to see someone who understands the evil's of the scourge as well as we do. We have both suffered great losses at their hands, now is the time to see that end."

"We are planning a military campaign against the Scourge, will you join us?"

To the Grizzlemaws and Drakkari [+++]
"Excellant. The three of us nearly have enough to pull this off on our own. I will contact some more people and gather the remaining soldiers. It shouldn't take long. How soon will you be ready to move out?"

To the Grizzlemaws [+++]
"If this tree is important to you, then we will certainly assist in it's repair. Is this a matter of manual labor, or magic?"

Keler
2011-08-23, 05:10 PM
The Blackwater Raiders
Espionage: ++++

The Murloc Hordes [Espionage: ++++]
"Capt'n Shanks! A dwarf be found over board claiming to bare a message from tha murlocs to the baron!." Within moments the ship turns around and changes its course to Booty Bay. "Tell them fish people to send a messenger ta the cape of Stranglethorn and meet in this here cave." After giving the dwarf a map with a cave marked with a large 'X', the dwarf is thrown overboard back to the murlocs.

The Boomstick Cartel [Espionage: +++]
"The Baron's a bit busy at the moment, no one can get in his cabin without getting a bullet in your head. Best talk to Capt'n Seahorn, you will find him in the 'Rusty Anchor'. Wont be hard to miss, hes the large Tauren fellow."

The Riven Council [Espionage: ++++]
The Blackwater mage arrives in Deadwing Pass, glad to be in a land that respects the art of magic. Ahoy there, I am but a humble messenger from Baron Revilgaz, leader of the Blackwater Raiders. My captain wishes me to deliver a proposal to the Council, and I would be glad if you can point me their way."

Children of Oralis [Espionage: ++++]
The Blackwater party arrives at Shaman's Hold with a chest of exotic goods and plants from the Cape of Stranglethron. The leader of the group introduces himself just as captain Seahorn instructed him, We be asking ta speak with the leader of your clan. I come bring gifts from our land as well as a proposal to better both our people."

The Nerubians [Espionage:+++]
For the right price we can help you, but first, how dangerous is this enemy you would like us to fight?

razovor
2011-08-23, 05:26 PM
The Nerubians:

"The target I'm referring to is the Scourge. Intimidating but not impossible, given enough allies."

"I already have the support of my own army, the Drakkari and the Grizzlemaw. Together we have twelve legions, with your help we could have seventeen. I have also contacted Bean Sidhe, Alterac and the Guardians. If they all agree to help we'll have twenty eight legions, against the Scourge's fifteen."

"Your pay would be dependent on your losses, so the harder you fight the more you gain. Judging from the Scourges wealth I should be able to repay you almost double what you lose."

Keler
2011-08-23, 05:56 PM
The Nerubians [Espionage: +++]
Agreed, but only if Bean Sidhe, Alterac and the Guardians also agree. If everyone agrees, our ships will be fine vessels for transporting and guarding the troops of those who don't reside in Northrend. Well bombard the enemy till the sound alone causes their skeleton to rattle and fall apart. Death to the Lich King!

Lizard Lord
2011-08-23, 08:19 PM
Naga to the Murloc Hordes: Brothers and sisters of the sea? You dare say that we are equals murloc? You are lesser creatures and your only real place in this world is to serve Queen Azshara. If you are to march with us against the surface world it will only be as our servants!

Grizzlemaw to the Nerubians: It will require powerful magic to regrow the tree Vordrassil and return our god Ursoc to us. If you are willing to send aid then we may aid you against the Scourge.

Drakkari to the Nerubians: Ja mon. We be ready when yous is.

bladescape
2011-08-23, 08:48 PM
The Riven Council
Esp:++++

To the BlackWater Raiders:
The darkness around the messanger seems to flicker for a moment, like it was about to encroach on him before clearing to reveal a cloaked mage. "I can take you to the council, Raider. Come with me."

Thus having been said, he slowly will walk into the lands, waving a hand for the Raider to follow him.

To the Boomstick Cartel:
The bird which sends a reply to the goblin holds has dark eyes and a feel that contains only darkness. The forbidden powers of the Riven Council. It drops the message in the first goblin house it comes to, with the intended recipient's name written on the front.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

I am, of course, always looking for allies in this time of chaos. What would it be that you would propose? I am willing to listen, although I can not promise I can accept any offer you make.

Uriel the Sage

To the Nerubians:
A letter which arrives by a mysterious emissary, dropped off to be delivered to whomever leads the Nerubians.

Greetings,

I have, through the arts of my magic and the powers of those that serve under me, caught whispers of a rebellion against the Scourge. An attempt to destroy the Lich-King's forces.

I also happen to be extremely interested in aiding such a venture, and while I do not wish to take any of the normal spoils of war for myself, would you be willing, if we were to aid you in this endevour, to allow us to take all magical artifacts and tomes that we find in the lands of the Scourge? For they are the only thing that interests us, anything that pertains to the magical powers of the Scourge.

I hope that this is acceptable for you.
Uriel the Sage.

bendrew64
2011-08-23, 08:50 PM
The Murloc Hordes

The Blackwater Raiders [Espionage: ++++]
Following their "envoy's" cues, a dozen or so murlocs make their way to the cavern detailed on the map. The slimy amphibians earn many strange looks as they climb onto the stone of the cave and let out a strange, low-pitched gurgle in unison. An older murloc, with one blind eye and leaning on a staff, steps forward. He grasps a small pearl in his other claw, and speaks in perfect common: "We are here to speak with your leader. The Great Warlord Mrlgurgl has heard you command the waves of the surface world. When The One in the Deeps seeks to sink the world beneath the waves, your people may be some of the few survivors. We would work together, to forge a path for The One."
The Boomstick Cartel [Espionage: +++]
The murloc that received the message from the Cartel envoy dives beneath the water's surface, and makes it's way to the makeshift war room that Mrlgurgl has constructed in an underwater cavern beneath Westfall. Mrlgurgl peers over the parchment, motions over a shaman to read it to him, and dictates a response to a messenger human:

Vazclaw,

Do you seek to please The One in the Deeps, and pledge absolute loyalty to that entity which will consume the land in an endless ocean? I do not think our goals are similar in the least. However, if you have something to offer in return for our pleading with The One to spare you in the inevitable deluge, perhaps we shall have something to discuss.

The Great Warlord Mrlgurgl
Naga [Espionage: ++]
(We apologize for offending you and her majesty. We shall take our leave.)

Keler
2011-08-23, 10:35 PM
The Blackwater Raiders

The Murloc Hordes [Espionage: ++++]
"Ay, we have much to discuss." (PM)

The Riven Council [Espionage: ++++]
I propose that we make a joint espionage pact to keep out unwanted listeners, specifically Bean Sidhe and The Alterac Syndicate. We can also make an economic pact to ensure we both our nations can prosper.

bladescape
2011-08-23, 10:50 PM
The Riven Council:

To The Blackwater Raiders:
"The council agrees with the espionage pact. For now there is nothing we fear from you. An economic Pact will also be acceptable. What are your thoughts on us aiding the campaign against the Scourge?

All we would wish to take as spoils are the magical tomes and artifacts, nothing more."

Keler
2011-08-23, 11:07 PM
The Blackwater Raiders

The Riven Council:
The Scourge is an evil that must be removed at once. If it was able to destroy Lordaeron, they are a easily a threat to us. Lets hit them when their down.

OCC: So we can use the Esponage pact to increase our Espionage stat right?

TsukikoJ
2011-08-23, 11:36 PM
The Boomstick Cartel

Alliance [ESP +++++ ++]
OOC: Well, lowering tariffs doesn't actually translate to stats usually so I'm not sure how to handle this.
Friendship is all I ask. Goblins may be greedy, but you can count on us to be loyal to our friends. We control the only land passage between Lordaeron and Khaz Modan while you control the only realistic passage into the southern parts of our territories. I would sleep easier at night knowing that we were guarding each others' backs. It's beneficial to both of us and it can't hurt, right? We can control who you do and don't want crossing at Farkrack Fortress.
Steamwheedle Cartel [ESP +++]
Trade Prince Ratso Steamwheedle,

Ah, who cares about the formalities?! I miss you, buddy. I was thinking of popping by for a visit, but I wanted to make sure you'd be around if I did. Looking forward to seeing you.

Trade Prince Vazclaw
The Blackwater Raiders [ESP +++]
A goblin runs up to the tall captain, tapping him on the knee to get his attention. "Scuse me.. Capt'n Seahorn? I was told ta give my message ta you!"
As a faction involving many goblins, the Boomstick Cartel feels a sort of loyalty to your people. The times are becoming chaotic and dangerous, so we would like to formally extend our hand in friendship. Chaos is often seen as a bad thing, but we at the Boomstick Cartel tend to find these times... lucrative. Might you agree? If you are interested in working out details on how we might work together, please send an envoy to Tol Barad if you are able. We have some... propositions.

Trade Prince Vazclaw
The Riven Council [ESP ++++]
Well, we gobbos are in it for the profits if you know what I mean. You can't blame us, right? However, we have our loyalties as well. Knowing that you're interested in looking out for each other is enough for me to be happy, but I have a few potential projects that might help the both of us profit. The problem is... the information is, well, sensitive. Perhaps I should make a visit to see you myself or send a representative.
The Murloc Hordes [ESP ++++]
Great Warlord Mrlgurgl,

I am a modest man, so I will not lie to you for the sake of sounding pious. I am not all that well-informed about this powerful deity you worship. I can assure you that my goals are simply to continuing growing my wealth while my land-dwelling times still last. If your deity is merciful and I serve her well through a pact with your people, perhaps I will be spared. Is there any way I could immediately be of assistance? I have a few projects of my own that I'm interested in working on, but perhaps we can make something work.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

bladescape
2011-08-23, 11:40 PM
The Riven Council:

To the Blackwater Raiders:

Most importantly, the Scourge is the reason such useful magic as Necromancy was blackbanded. And branded a so called 'evil' magic.

OOC:It gives us half each others Esp, but it doesn't actually increase our stat in regards to EoT's. But for Communications and reading other peoples Communications I believe it ups it.

To the Boomstick Cartel:
We would accept a meeting with a representative. The council will convene when they arrive.

Sithis
2011-08-24, 01:21 AM
Children of Oralis
Esp: +++
OOC: I can't remember, are messages in this game protected by the highest espionage involved, or the lowest?

The spirits spoke to Mahde Sunstrider when he dreamed. Not distinctly, but they whispered to him, helping him to understand the land, and how best it could be protected and served. It had been this way since he was a child, standing at his father's side, learning the ways of the shaman. But then, not long ago, came war and the Burning Legion.

The coming of the Legion to Azeroth had seen the spirits that occupied Mahde's dreams no longer whispering, but crying out in fear and pain. But now Archimonde had been defeated, the Legion repelled, the Scourge chased back into the Northern wastes. Peace, if a tenuous one, had been restored.

So why did the spirits in Mahde's dreams still scream?

Nerubians Esp: +++

OOC: Who is talking, and how are we talking? Just out of curiosity.

We find this idea an interesting one, to be sure, but we do have concerns. While currently the Scourge sleeps in Northrend, should they ever awaken, this system will give them direct access to our lands. Obviously, this would be less than ideal.

If these Teleporters will have some means of denying access from specific gates, then I believe we would be interested. I can get our shaman working on this as soon as possible, however, I would have to ask for something in return for our help.

As you probably know, the purpose of the Children of Oralis is, and has always been, the restoration of the Barrens. While we want to help with this project, it would require pulling resources away from this. When this project is complete, would you be willing to assist us in making the Barrens green again?

The Blackwater Raiders Esp: ++++

The Tauren sentries escort the Blackwater Party into the Hold to meet the chieftain. They are brought into a secluded area, walled off from the rest of the city. Inside is a circle of stones with glyphs carved into them. Inside the circle a large Tauren sits, meditating. He is dressed in worn leathers, and has a very large axe strapped to his back. When the emissaries enter, he stands and faces them.

"Greetings. I am Mahde Sunstrider, the chieftain of the Children of Oralis. I was told your came bearing gifts, and I thank you for them. Though I regret to say that we have little here with which to reciprocate. The Barrens are...well... the name does say it all. He lets out a booming laugh before continuing. "That said, I can offer you our hospitality for as long as you wish it. And I would very much like to hear this proposal of yours."

Chief Cairne Bloodhoof (Horde?) Esp: +++++ ++

Chief Cairne Bloodhoof,

The war is over, but many difficulties remain for our people. The harpies, the quillboar, and the centaur still harass us, in Mulgore as well as the Barrens. The Tauren people must, and will stand united against these threats.

And it is in this idea of unity that I would ask a favor of you. The Children of Oralis still work tirelessly to make the Barrens liveable. Will the Tauren tribes under your leadership be willing to help us in this endeavor?

razovor
2011-08-24, 04:07 AM
"The Nerubians

To the Riven Council: [+++]
"That is a reasonable request. Welcome aboard."

To the Children of Oralis: [+++]
OOC: I'm not entirely sure how one would normally communicate across continents. Can mages teleport a single person easily?

"Denying access from certain gates sounds possible. I'm sure the mages will be able to work it out. However you need not worry about the Scourge. I am gathering allies for a military campaign against them. Soon they will be destroyed."

"As to the barrens, all the profit from that project would go to you, so we need your assurance all the profit from this seasons work on the Teleporters would go to us.

If that's reasonable, then yes, next season we will help you restore the barrens"

To The Grizzlemaw [+++]
"That is acceptable. All our mages will assist with the repairs this season.

To Bean Sidhe [+++]
It is refreshing to see someone who understand the evils of the Scourge as well as we do. We have both suffered at their hands in the past, this year, we will return the favour.

We are gathering forces for a military campaign against the Scourge. Will you join us?

nolispe
2011-08-24, 02:32 PM
The Consortium

To The Sha'tar
We must think about this request briefly.
OOC: Probably best to check what the GM thinks about tech trading first.

To the GM
What's your stance of technology trading?

Keler
2011-08-24, 05:08 PM
The Blackwater Raiders

Children of Oralis
My baron has a proposal, we can help you train your clansmen to trade by sea, so that you can expand your resources to heal the land. In return, we would like you to take on a select few Blackwaters and train them in the ways of the shaman and druid. Perhaps in the future, if we have the necessary talent, we can help you restore the Barrens. (We help you increase your economy and you can help me increase my magic)

The Boomstick Cartel
Captain Seahorn reads the message over carefully, and turns to his first mate. "Find Shanks and tell him to send a representative of the baron to Tol Barad , I'm going to have a word with boss as soon as hes done with whatever keeping him so long."

The Murloc Hordes [PM]
"... and finally I think we should cement our new found friendship with a trade agreement."

Steilos
2011-08-24, 07:49 PM
The Alterac Syndicate

Of course someone was watching. They always are around here... it's that kind of place.

Some time later, a hooded humanoid figure slinked - in broad daylight, somehow - over to Farcrack Fortress and left a letter at the door with a curt "For Trade Prince Vazclaw."

Boomstick Cartel [ESP +++]

To Trade Prince Vazclaw,

Your proposal to work together has come at a fortuitous time. We are always willing to work with anyone - provided they can offer us something in return. It will be a pleasure doing business with you.

Isiden Perenolde

After delegating the Boomstick Cartel's missive to Isiden, Aliden Perenolde recieved a most peculiar message. Who were these Neubians? If they were from Northrend, could they be trusted? And perhaps more importantly, could he gain anything from this?

A lone ship ploughs through the crashing freezing waves around Northrend, its message bearing passenger wishing he were a better person.

Nerubians [ESP +++]

Your offer is intriguing, but I do not know if there is any real way I can assist, or indeed, why I should assist. I do not know who you are or how you sent this message or indeed where you sent the message from. While it is true that the Scourge are a threat to us all and it would improve Alterac's standing if we were to participate, I would rather not walk into a trap. Who else is on this 'venture'? If there are others taking part I just might consider your offer.

Lord Aliden Perenolde

Sithis
2011-08-25, 02:57 AM
Children of Oralis

"Now, relax. Close your eyes. Listen to the sounds of the land. Feel An'she shining down upon you. All of these things, and more, are the means through which the Earth Mother speaks to us. But only if you listen closely. Now, spend a few moments simply listening.

Mahde watched Dagala Blackhoof finish instructing the young Tauren, smiling as he did. Some might think it strange that the tribe's High Shamanka instructing the fledgling shaman, but Dagala had always insisted on being involved, even at the earliest stages. As the group of young ones sat, concentrating as they had been told, Dagala stood and made her way over to Mahde.

"You wished to speak to me..." she studied his face a moment. "The dreams have returned, haven't they?"

Mahde shrugs. They never left. Just became less frequent. But that isn't why I'm here, I just wanted your opinion on some things.

Nerubians

OOC: Yep, teleportation of single individuals, or even groups, is relatively commonplace (among heroes, at least.) I figure that Shaman's Hold would be an important enough town that it would be fairly easy to teleport too.

If that is your wish, then very well. All of this season's profits for these portals will go to you. In return, you will help us heal our broken land.

And I hope you are correct about the Scourge. Though I bid you to be careful. They are currently dormant, do not risk waking them until their defeat is assured.

The Blackwater Raiders

"Hmmm....teaching the way of the shaman is...difficult. Part of it is simply having the ability to sense the spirits. Some can, some cannot. However, if you are confident you have some people who can learn, and are willing to follow the wisdom of the Earthmother, I think we can teach them.

As for trading by sea, the idea has merit. There are many items in other lands that could assist us in our efforts here, and being able to acquire them ourselves instead of through others would be useful...

Very well, tell your Baron that the Children of Oralis tentatively agree to his proposal. Though we may not actually be able to deliver on it this season (read as turn), perhaps next?

razovor
2011-08-25, 04:26 AM
The Nerubians

To The Alterac Syndicate [+++]
"I am Typhis'Ahn, General of the Nerubian people. We dwell in the western side of the Dragonblight in Northrend. We Nerubians are Arachnids. So as not to startle your people with our appearance, we are sending this letter by magic."

"For this campaign against the Scourge we have already secured the assistance of the Drakkari Troll tribes, the Grizzlemaw Furbolgs, the Blackwater Raiders and the Riven Council. Our combined military stands at twenty legions. The Scourge has only fifteen legions."

"As it stands we have a good chance of victory, but it's best to be sure about these kind of things. When we have enough allies we'll invite everyone back to our capital to discuss tactics. There you will be able to meet everyone else involved."

Lizard Lord
2011-08-25, 05:09 AM
Alliance to Boomstick: (OOC: Not much it would just be fluff.) Very well. We already have nations in mind that we do not want to see crossing the pass. We ask you not to allow the Scourge, Horde, Burning Legion, Alterac Syndicate, Murloc Hordes, Riven Council, or the Naga through your territory and to inform us if any of them tries to do so by force. In return we will make a trade pact and aid you should another attempt to take your territory. Please note, goblins, that until we feel we can trust you we will watch you to make sure you are upholding your end of the bargain.

Steamwheedle to Boomstick: What do you want Vazclaw? I'm not loaning you any money.

Horde To Children of Oralis: Yes my brothers we can help you make the barrens a safer place for the Tauren people. Though I must ask, why not join the Horde? Warchief Thrall has done much to make sure the Tauren tribes have a safe place to live. We have many tauren tribes with us and even Magatha Grimtotem, much to her displeasure, works for the betterment of the Horde.

Madwand
2011-08-25, 05:17 AM
Bean Sidhe

To Nerubians (ESP+++++)
Yes, we will join your campaign against Lich King. He is too dangerous to our people.

To Alliance in Eastern Kingdoms ((ESP+++++)

Leader of alliance,

Kingdoms of Silvermoon and Lordaeron were allies for millennia, but then Arthas destroy both of them. I am leader of elven unrestful ghosts. There is blighted land between our territories, would you consider purification it from Plague?

Turin Deathstrider

Steilos
2011-08-25, 04:32 PM
The Alterac Syndicate

Aliden rose from his desk and strode out of the room, leaving a rather bemused Beve and Isiden with the running of the Syndicate. After hastily convening a few magical practicioners, a message was sent.

General Typhis'Ahn,

Truthfully, it has been too long since I last fought an enemy of Azeroth. If everything is as you say, I would gladly lend whatever I can spare to the cause. I shall begin marshalling a force post haste, and turn this destitute 'Syndicate' into something beffiting the name Alterac.

Lord Aliden Perenolde

And so it was that Lord Aliden Perenolde of Alterac surveyed his domain, and found it a hive of cutpurses and assassins where'er he looked, while his siblings wondered whether he had gone mad.

razovor
2011-08-25, 05:53 PM
The Nerubians:

To the Alterac Syndicate, Bean Sidhe, The Riven Council, The Black Raiders, The Draakari, and the Grizzlemaws [+++]
"Greetings one and all. The time has come for us to take our fight to the Scourge. All of you have agreed to join us in battle, and for that I thank you."

"For this operation to go off successfully we must meet and discuss our battle plans. Included with this message are Teleportation co-ordinates. Send your general or representative here, we will escort them to the meeting point. The meeting will take place in three days"

General Typhis'Ahn

(OOC: This will be a private meeting, but I don't have any space my PM box, so we'll hold it here. Just stick [PM Security] on the end of any messages.)

To the Children of Oralis [+++]
"Then it is agreed."

"Might I ask if you would be willing to join us in our campaign? I would rather not leave the scourge any chance of surviving this. I can promise you an equal share of the loot, which is looking to be quite spectacular given the wealth of the Scourge."

To The GM
I have some questions regarding the scourge;
Is the Scourge actively growing, and what areas have they been growing in recently?
Are their spies active in other territories, and have they been reading my messages?
Oh yes, I'd also like to invite the Horde and Alliance to send observers to this meeting. It's best they know the battle plans so we can avoid any messy accidents.

Forum Explorer
2011-08-25, 07:55 PM
The Guardians

To Nerubians
We will gladly assist you in this fight against the Scourge. However we have one other requirement. That our mages be allowed to inspect all of the magic items recovered in order to seal away any items of pure evil.

Keler
2011-08-25, 10:18 PM
Blackwater Raiders
Esp. ++++

Children of Oralis
Then were in agreement, let this occasion strengthen the bonds between our two nations.

Anti-Scourge
Im concerned that agents of the scourge will try to discover our plans, I propose that we pool our Esp. together to make sure the Scourge wont know what hit them.

bendrew64
2011-08-25, 10:38 PM
The Murloc Hordes

The Blackwater Raiders [Espionage: ++++]
Before diving back into the depths, the murloc seer stops and turns. "I know that Warlord Mrglurgl, in his infinite wisdom, would want more from this deal. Perhaps we could provide information and goods to your people, in exchange for the same in return?"

(OOC: Read this as "I desire espionage and economy pacts!")

Keler
2011-08-25, 10:50 PM
Blackwater Raiders

The Murloc Hordes
"Ay, a fair deal it be my friend." With that, the raiders take to the long boats and sail back to their ship.

bladescape
2011-08-25, 11:19 PM
The Riven Council:
Esp:++++++(If I'm not allowed the benefits of an Espionage pact before the next turn then take ++ off.)

To the Nerubians:
We will be there.

The Eighth is already preparing to use our transporters for his journey, he will be in constant touch with the rest of the Council, and will be the voice for the Council in this matter. He is a Night Elf that goes by the name Orion.

Uriel, the Sage.

razovor
2011-08-26, 05:56 AM
The Nerubians

To the Guardians [+++]
That is a reasonable request. Welcome aboard. Those of us involved with this are meeting in two days to discuss tactics. Included with this message are Teleport coordinates. Send your general or representative here, We'll escort them to the meeting.

Anti-Scourge Meeting [PM level security]
The Teleportation point turns out to in a vast frozen wasteland. The representatives are met by a Nerubian Seer, standing almost as tall as a human on it's four spindly legs.

The Seer leads the representatives down a snow-covered path, to a cave, hidden behind a hill of snow. The cave leads to a series of tunnels which descend far below the surface of the earth. Down in the darkness lies the kingdom of Azjol-Nerub. This is only one of the lesser cities, chosen for it's ease of access by the two-legged species, but it is still a hive of activity.

The representatives are led through the city, to a vast hall, where the Nerubians generals are gathered in waiting. A large table dominates the center of the hall, covered with maps and the latest reports. General Typhis'Ahn greets the representatives on entry, and invites them to take a seat and join the discussions.

Okay, first a summary of our military forces.
+++ from the Riven Council
++++ from the Alterac Syndicate
++++ from the Drakkari
+++++ from the Blackwater Raiders
+++++ from the Guardians
+++++ - from Bean Sidhe
+++++ + from the Murlocs
+++++ + from the Grizzlemaw Furbolgs
+++++ + from the Nerubians
This puts us at thirty nine legions. Numerically we have a massive advantage over the Scourge. Our main concern is their magic and espionage capabilities. Between us we should have enough to counter them, though we will understand if you can't spare any at this time.

Now, onto battle plans. Our generals have already taken the liberty of drawing up a plan. We are of course open to any suggestions, faults or better plans you might have.

In Northrend
The largest concentration of Scourge should be here in Northrend, so we'll take seventeen military for these battles. That's the Drakkari, Grizzlemaw, Nerubians and Guardians.

We'll need to secure all the smaller regions before our main offensive on Icecrown. The Nerubians will take the Eastern Dragonblight. The Drakkari will take Southern-Zuldrak, then meet with the Nerubians in the Western Dragonblight. The Grizzlemaw will take the Howling Fjords, then sail east to the Borean Tundra. The Guardians will arrive on the northern end of Icecrown and attack south, while the rest of us attack from the south, through Wintergrasp.

In the Eastern Kingdoms:
That leaves fifteen military for the battles here. Thats Bean Sidhe, Riven Council, Alterac, and Blackwater Raiders.

Unless the Riven Council has another mode of transport, Blackwater has agreed to provide transportation. Half of Blackwater and Riven forces will hit the coast of the Eastern Plaguelands, while the other half hit the coast of the Western Plaguelands. Bean Sidhe will hit both plaguelands from the north, while Alterac hits both from the south. The Scourge army should be completely surrounded. If they attack any particular army they'll leave their cities vulnerable, and if they wait you'll be able to flank them from all sides.

Exthalion
2011-08-26, 04:11 PM
Sha'Tar

GM-PM level
Would a fluff only trade for the consortium biodomes be acceptable? I need them for a project I am working on for EoT.

Sporeggar
OOC: I assume Sporelings are what is represented in the stats. If not, this wasn't sent.

We know you are beset by many troubles and dangers. The demons and their allies and the depredations of many factions. We would like to enter into an alliance.

The Naaru seek to oppose the evil of the Legion and we are willing to work with you to rid these lands of them.

Mok'nathal
The demons of the Burning Legion, their Illadari servants, and others threaten these lands. We are both remnants whom have suffered under the Orks and the Warlocks.

We would like there to be peace and cooperation between us. If we continue to allow hate and violence to rule this world then we will lose not only what little we have left, but the futures of our children and theirs.

Keler
2011-08-26, 06:25 PM
Blackwater Raiders

I'm afraid that I can't commit my troops until the treat of the plague is dealt with. However, I am willing to commit my Tec. and Magic to help develop a cure.

bladescape
2011-08-26, 06:42 PM
The Riven Council

Anti-Scourge Meeting(PM level security.)
Orion, called the Hunter. The Eighth on the Riven Council. His pale face and Night-Elf features hide a hard and unyielding prescence, and he carefully observes the other representatives as they are lead towards the meeting place...

"The Riven Council sees the wisdom until waiting for a vaccine for the plague has been discovered. For unless we can wipe out their armies, they will grow for every death we take.

We can contribute up to ++++ Espionage when the battle is actually ready to begin."

razovor
2011-08-26, 07:13 PM
The Nerubians:

Anti-Scourge Meeting [PM Level security]
I think I understand. The Nerubians have never had to face the plague. We are naturally immune. You are worried that no matter how we attack the Scourge, their Mages will still be able to unleash the plague in your lands. With your army away from home, the Undead will ravage your lands and murder your populace.

But, there is a simple counter measure. Leave one legion at home to protect your land. Now that the plague is well known, one legion should be more than enough to deal with any Undead uprising. We would still easily have enough legions to destroy the Scourge.

Forum Explorer
2011-08-26, 10:49 PM
The Guardians

Anti-Scourge Meeting
The old night elf general who was sent as a represenative of the Guardians stood up to speak. "We will pledge all of our resources to help defeat the Scourge. Those of you who worry about the plague shouldn't. The cure to the plague is simple, the utter annihilation of the Scourge. Without them to spread it the plague will quickly become part of history. With them around they will be able to modify it to get past any defenses or cures the world might create.

Lizard Lord
2011-08-26, 11:31 PM
To Exthalion Only: Yea, that could work.

To Razovor Only: While the Lich King is dormant, Kel'Thuzad and the Cult of the Damned are still very much active. Which means that the Scourge does still use all their stats, but the Nerubians believe they will get much stronger when the Lich King awakens. The Scourge can't know what is going on in the private meeting, however.

Sporeggar to Sha'tar: (OOC: Yes they are sporelings. However, don't think that you won't be affected by your low WO.)

Msshi'fn says that outsiders should not be easily trusted. You want an alliance, you must earn out trust.

Mok'nathal to Sha'tar You wish for us to make an alliance with the draenei? The draenei are known to despise orcs and ogres and they cannot be trusted.

Alliance to Bean Sidhe: Indeed, it is our plan to eventually remove all the undead from Lorderon and Quel'thalas.

Keler
2011-08-27, 12:16 AM
Blackwater Raiders

Anti-Scourge Meeting
I propose that we use our time to scout and sabotage the Scourge strongholds, while developing appropriate Tec. and Magic for fighting the undead. Then, on turn Two, we can strike and hopeful minimize our losses.

Sithis
2011-08-27, 12:54 AM
Children of Oralis

Nerubians

We may help you combat the Scourge, but we will do it because they are a threat to all life, not for any wealth or "loot," as you say.

However, we may ask to take anything we find that might aid us in our primary cause.

Anti-Scourge Meeting

(OOC: This is assuming that I have anyone present at the meeting. If I shouldn't, ignore this.)
The old Tauren hunter, Aidek Longhorn, speaks up.

"While the threat of plague in our homelands is grave, the threat of it's use on the battlefield is just the same. Our warriors are not immune, as the Nerubians are. Any attack runs the risk of our people simply being turned into the undead.

However, the chance to destroy the Scourge once and for all cannot be ignored, the Children of Oralis can contribute +++ Military.

Horde

(OOC: I think there's some confusion here that is mostly my fault. I wrote my faction thinking the game was pre-WC3, and changed it up when I found out that it was post-WC3. However, I don't think I ever actually changed the write up, I just talked about the changes in the thread. So that's my bad.

It was my intention that the Children of Oralis ARE, in fact, part of the Horde. Sort of.

Technically, they're an autonomous faction that is allied with the Horde, but not technically absorbed into it. Practically, they find themselves following the orders of Cairne and Thrall, not because they actually HAVE to, but because of their great respect for them. I hope that makes sense.)

razovor
2011-08-27, 05:51 AM
Anti-Scourge Meeting:
General Typhis'Ahn responds to the Blackwater Raiders

"I don't think delaying another semiannual, even if we prepared to our utmost, would serve to reduce our losses. The Scourge has the capability to grow by several legions every season. We would quite possibly only suffer more losses."

Steilos
2011-08-27, 07:21 PM
Alterac Syndicate

Anti-Scourge Meeting [PM]

Aliden passes and recieves some notes through a small hole in something or other.

"The full extent of Alterac's spy network can be employed in the upcoming battle. As for an army... Four legions. Any more than that is simply impossible to organise, with the state of Alterac as it is currently."

(That's ++++ Military and +++++ Espionage.)

"Incidentally, I support the notion of a swift strike. The Scourge will only get stronger with time." And what else can Alterac possibly lose? he added in the safety of his own head.

Keler
2011-08-27, 10:45 PM
Blackwater Raiders

Anti-Scourge Meeting:
A grizzled old sea captain stands up beside the Blackwater representative and addresses the meeting, "I think what me friend is trying to say is that our alliance is still too new. By waiting just a while, we stand to gain far more then the Scourge. Within a season, our new trade and espionage will begin to show the fruits of their labor, letting our forces grow more powerful then the old Scourge can possibly hope to match! We just ask for one season and then we can purge the land of this horrible evil once and for all." The Blackwater representive nods his head in agreement as the captain sits back down. "Yes, give us one season and the Blackwater Raiders will commit four legions with all the ships we can muster, the full force of our network of spies and informants, as well as whatever mercenaries we can hire as the result of the numerous trade pacts we have made in such a short time."

OCC: What I'm trying to say through this nooby RP is that by waiting one turn we can benefit from all the pacts we made this turn, giving us a huge, one time boost. Heck, if everyone committed to destruction of the Scourge decides to make a trade, research, and magic pact with each other member, we will become so powerful that our losses will be slim-to-none. Any longer than that I agree is worse for us.

razovor
2011-08-28, 07:50 AM
The Nerubians

Anti-Scourge Meeting
"Very well then. In the interest of keeping this alliance together, we will agree to a preparation time of two seasons (one turn) before the attack is launched."

"The Nerubian people are willing to sign economic, technological and arcane pacts with every party here today."

Keler
2011-08-28, 06:48 PM
Blackwater Raiders

Anti-Scourge Meeting:
"The Blackwater Raiders will gladly sign an economic, technological, and arcane with the Nerubians as well as any other faction who wishes to see the death of the Scourge."

Lizard Lord
2011-08-29, 03:50 AM
Anti-Scourge: (PM) The Grizzlemaw leader Baergar Blackpaw stands to address the council. "The Grizzlemaw tribes would be willing to agree to this magic pact. We will promise to use our magic to help anyone that uses their magic to help us regrow the tree Vordrassil.

bladescape
2011-08-29, 06:37 AM
The Riven Council:

The Anti-Scourge Council:(PM level Security)
Orion nods his head as the decision is reached.

"The Riven Council agrees with the wait of two seasons, and will be ready to fight with our armies by that stage. Moreover, we are willing to sign economic and arcane pacts."

SemiteLock
2011-08-29, 07:33 PM
The Grimtongue Clan

Children of Orialis
To the Chieftess,

Lady Chieftess, the Grimtongue once fought beside your kind during the last war. But with the end of that war, the tauren under Cairne have not been as friendly since we broke off ties with Thrall. Perhaps you would be interested in talks?

Grimtongue

Boomsticks
Yes let us talk. I will be sending an envoy shortly

Sithis
2011-08-29, 08:17 PM
Children of Oralis

Grimtongue Clan

(OOC: The Children have a Chieftain, actually. Mahde Sunstrider. Dagala Blackhoof, our High Shamanka, is female. Also, I'm going to assume this communication is with Chief Bloodrager, yes?)

We would be glad to speak with you, of course. We may not agree with your feelings of the Alliance, but that does not mean we cannot work together on other endeavors.

Madwand
2011-08-30, 03:50 AM
Bean Sidhe

Bean Sidhe agrees with the wait of two seasons.We will use +++ military and +++++ + ESP to help. Moreover, we are willing to sign economic pacts."

SemiteLock
2011-08-30, 03:53 PM
Grimtongue

Children of Orialis
OOC: Mahde sounds like Maude from some tv show, so i assumed female :smallbiggrin:

Bah we have a soiled history with the alliance, but know of nothing but good from your people. I will be sending on envoy of orcs and trolls your way, they have other business anyways.

Chief Bloodrager

Steilos
2011-09-02, 07:30 AM
Alterac Syndicate

Anti-Scourge Meeting [PM]
Aliden stared long and hard at the table before speaking. "...Very well. Alterac will sign any economic pacts offered and wait for two seasons."

Lizard Lord
2011-09-07, 06:38 PM
End of Turn

Raid on Thandol Span

In a shocking and outrageous move the Blackwater Raiders and Murloc Hordes formed a joint attack against the Boomstick Cartel at Thandol Span. Word has gotten out that they tried to falsify evidence that would claim the Cartel hired the Murlocs to attack the Raiders. The world is outraged by this attack and by the attempt of the attackers to play them all for fools.

Blackwater Raiders lose + mil, - WO; gain - econ, - tech
Murloc Hordes lose - mil, - WO; gain - econ, - tech
Boomstick Cartel loses +- mil, + econ, + tech, gains - WO

The Security of the Barrens

As the Cartel suffers at the hands of the raiders, the people of the Barrens work together to make the land a safer place. The Horde and the Children of Oralis have begun to clear the roads of Quillboar, Centaurs, and Harpies. This has made it easier for merchants to travel through the Northern and Southern Barrens.

The Horde and the Children of Oralis gain - econ.

New Stats: NPC Stats: Scourge:
Mil:+++++ +++++ +++++ +++
Magic:+++++ +++++ +++++
Econ:+++++
Tech:+++++ +-
Esp:+++++ +++
WO:-

Alliance:
Mil: +++++ +++++ +++
Magic: +++++ +++++ +
Econ: +++++ +++++ +
Tech: +++++ +
Esp: +++++ +++
WO: +++++

Horde: +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++
Magic: +++++ +
Econ: +++++ +++++ +
Tech: +++
Esp: +++++ ++
WO: ++++

Sporeggar:
Mil: ++
Magic: +++
Econ: ++
Tech: -
Esp: -
WO: +++

Illidari:
Mil: +++++ +
Magic: +++++
Econ: ++++
Tech: +++
Esp: ++++
WO: +

Burning Legion:
Mil: +++++
Tech: +++++
Esp: +++++
WO: -

Mok'nathal:
Tech: +
Esp: ++

The Oracles:
Mil: +++
Econ: +++
Tech: -
Esp: - (Only one single member knows anything outside their territory.)

Steamwheedle Cartel:
Mil: +++
Econ: +++++ ++
WO: ++

Bronze Dragon Flight:
Magic: +++++ +
Tech: 0

Terrace of the Makers:
Magic: +++++ ++
Esp: +
WO: +++++

Dark Iron:
Military: ++++
Magic: ++++
Econ: ++++
Tech: ++++

Naga:
Military: +++++
Tech: ++

Gilneas:
Tech: ++++

Grizzlemaw Furbolgs:
Military: +++++ +
Econ:-
Tech:-
Esp:+

Stillpine Furbolgs:
Tech:-
Esp:+
WO: 0 (people are not yet aware they exist)

Drakkari:
Econ:+
Tech: ++

PC Stats:
Bean Sidhe (Madwand)
Military:+++++ -
Economy:++
Technology:+
Espionage: +++++
World Opinion:++

The Nerubians (Razovor)
Military:++++++
Magic:++-
Economy:+++
Technology:++-
Espionage:+++
World Opinion:+++-

Alterac Syndicate (Steilos)
Magic: ++
Economy: ++++
Technology: ++
Espionage: +++++
World Opinion:+

The Sha'tar (Exthalion)
Military: +++
Economy: +++
Technology: +++++
Espionage: +
World Opinion:++

The Murloc Hordes (bendrew64)
Magic:++++
Economy:++-
Technology:+-
Espionage:++++
World Opinion:+-

The Consortium (Nolispe)
Military:+
Econ: +++++-
Technology: +++++ +
Espionage: +
World Opinion:-

The Boomstick Cartel (Tsukikoj)
Military:-
Magic: 0
Economy: +++++ +-
Technology: ++++
World Opinion:++-

The Riven Council (bladescape)
Military:+++
Magic: +++++ +-
Economy:+++
Technology: -
Espionage: ++++-
World Opinion:+-

Blackwater Raiders (Keler)
Magic: +
Technology:++-
Economy:+++-
Espionage:++++
World Opinion:++-

The Guardians (Forum Explorer)
Economy: +
Magic: ++
World Opinion: ++++

The Olden Order (Armin)
Military:++
Economy:++
Technology:+++
Magic:+++++
World Opinion:+++

The Grimtounge Clan (SemiteLock)
Military: +++++ +
Economy: +++
Technology: +
Espionage:++
World Opinion:+

Children of Oralis (Sithis)
Military: ++++-
Economy: ++-
World Opinion: +++

Steamwheedle to Blackwater Raiders (+++): Revilgaz, what where you thinking!? I get that your pirate buddies may be itching to raid something, but attacking a Trade Prince's home like that? Now all the other trade princes are getting nervous thinking we are next, and that includes myself!

-Trade Prince Ratso Steamwheedle

Alliance to Boomstick Cartel: (+++++ +++):
The Alliance would like you to know that, should you seek revenge for the attack against you, we would be willing to send some troops of our own to assist. Admittedly, we don't like you very much, but we had made a deal. Besides, they tried to trick us into believing that you were going to sell us out to the Horde, and we don't like them trying to fool us like that.

Horde to the Murloc Hordes and Blackwater Raiders: (+++++ ++)
My agents have informed me that you tried to convince the Alliance that we were using the Boomstick Cartel to move into their lands. What exactly did you think you would accomplish with that? Was it your goal to start a war when I have been working hard to achieve peace? Lastly, did you think we would not notice?

-Warchief Thrall

razovor
2011-09-07, 06:59 PM
Nerubians

The Nerubians would like to announce that their latest technology; The Abacus, is now available for sale for the low price of - temporary economy. The Nerubians would like to remind all respective clients that they will need to expend +- temporary technology to properly distribute the technology among their populaces. The Abacus is a new calculating device which should grant a bonus of - technology to any nation which uses it.

Contact the Nerubians if this deal interest you.

To the Boomstick Cartel [+++]
The Nerubians are grieved to see your people suffer like this. As a sign of our compassion, we have decided to grant you our latest technology for free.

Keler
2011-09-07, 07:48 PM
Blackwater Raiders

Baron Revilgaz was furious. He had summoned up all his captains who had participated in the raid on Thandol Span to his private office, and began shouting with rage.
"We had ten legions of troops, outnumbering them five to one, and you still took as many just as many casualties as the enemy! And then you come back to me with nothing to show except for a few gizmos and some spare change!" Revilgaz sits down, reaches into his desk, and pulls out two letter, sent from the Horde and Alliance. "Do you have any idea of what kind of heat I'm getting do to your mistakes! Those fools got it into their heads that we tried to frame them! I'm taking all your shares of the plunder to repair the damage your incompetence caused me. I also want each of you so called captains, and your lucky to have that rank at all, to draw up a detailed report of just were you went wrong! Dismissed."

GM
Was there any outside fighters that were working with the Boomsticks that my fighters could tell? I'm assuming that both espionage actions completely failed as well as our attempt of using economy to soften our WO hit. Also, did I not benefit from any of my pacts?

bladescape
2011-09-07, 07:49 PM
The Riven Council:

To the Nerubians:
We could be interested in this device....

A deal of - temp economy for the plans then.
The Fourth.

To the Anti-Scourge Alliance:(PM-Level Security)
I trust you all have done well in this past season. Now comes the agreed upon date for the battle vs the undead.

We all are ready and agreed upon this now?

TsukikoJ
2011-09-07, 08:18 PM
Boomstick Cartel

Open letter to Azeroth:

In case it slipped past the eyes of any of you, I would like to make you aware of an attack made on my innocent people by the Blackwater Raiders and the Murloc Tribes. The Boomstick Cartel has established itself as a friendly goblin cartel that only seeks to pursue business opportunities and technological advancements. Violence is not a game we like to play.

Unfortunately, those who attacked us sought to take advantage of what they thought to be weakness and made off with some of our stuff! I thought a public warning should be made to the rest of Azeroth that neither the Blackwater Raiders or Murloc Tribes should be trusted. We were supposed to be conducting peaceful trade with the Murloc Tribes. Instead, they attacked! Word has it that they look to destroy the races of land for the sake of their strange aquatic god, so I do not doubt that those along the coast are in immediate danger from their reckless violence.

I would request that all alliances and organizations that included the Blackwater Raiders or Murloc Tribes reconsider working with them. They are sure to take advantage of anything and anyone for their own profit, so working with them will only hurt you.

Humbly,
Trade Prince Vazclaw

Blackwater Raiders & Murloc Tribes
If you make reparations we don't need to shed any more blood. Did you think I was idle in making friends? And trying to turn the Horde and Alliance against each other? Jeeze.
Alliance
Really?! :smallbiggrin: Your kindness is well-received by the Boomstick Cartel. I know there is little trust for our people, but I assure you that we will do our best to try and change your minds about us. Your offer of help makes pursuing a friendship with the Alliance a top priority for us. If it's okay with your leaders, I'd like to meet with them privately to discuss how we can work together against the raiders and in general.

Trade Prince Vazclaw
Steamwheedle Cartel
Trade Prince Ratso Steamwheedle,

Stupid raiders think they can attack the goblins and get away with it. We've been a neutral party for all these years for a reason! Surely they sought to take advantage of us thinking goblins to be a weak but rich race. It might be a good idea if we talk about working together for revenge. Personally, I don't want all of Azeroth thinking gobbos are just a bunch of short guys they can walk all over.

Trade Prince Vazclaw
Horde
So we heard that the same people guilty of attacking us tried to turn you and the Alliance against each other again. Listen, our people like doing business with the both of you. We don't want you going to war again either. The only people who benefit from that are the leeches like the Blackwater Raiders. I'm thinking about giving them a piece of my mind if you've be interested in seeing that the Murlocs and Raiders don't trouble any of us anymore.
Nerubians
I cannot express how much we appreciate your kindness in these unfortunate times for the Boomstick Cartel. Your gift will help us to progress more quickly to the point we had reached before the Blackwater Raiders and mindless Murlocs sacked our fortress. You have our gratitude. Please do not hesitate to call on the Boomsticks for assistance if it is ever needed.
The Grimtongue Clan
It looks like we might be needing your help earlier than we expected...

Keler
2011-09-07, 09:34 PM
Blackwater Raiders

Open letter:

Bold words coming from a goblin Cartel such as yourself. Not only do you spread poisonous words to the Alliance and Horde, but you dare suggest that we are not worthy to fight along the sides others in the struggle against the Scourge! While we pledge to drive the marauding undead from the land, you try to convince the Alliance and Hoard that we would try to cause war between their two factions.

The Boomstick Cartel spreads tales that are higher then any giant, I suggest that you take anything them say with a grain of salt. Preferably a grain of salt the size of a three-masted ship.

Steamwheedle Cartel
Are you kidding? You know how much you Trade Princes spend trying to one up each other? Most would give an arm and leg for beat downs like that. I would be more concerned on how Vazclaw is making the Alliance and Horde eat out of his hand like he is.

Horde
Your agents have been mislead, or worse, bewitched. Dont you think it old that we would want to cause another war between the Horde and Alliance? Is that not the work of the Scourge. While my ships prepare to bring death and destruction to the undead, a false message is put out that would weaken the Anti-Scourge alliance considerably. Can't you see that there is a sinister force taking advantage of a simple toss up?

Alliance
There is a sinister force at work here. It seeks to create world wide turmoil out of a simple fight between two insignificant nations. On the season that we are preparing to set sail and destroy the evil Scourge, some false message is planted that would weaken the Anti-Scourge Alliance and cause tension between Horde and Alliance. I have just received a message from the Horde. It claims that we tried to frame the Horde and cause war between the Alliance. Who ever ever came up with such a conspiracy attempted to turn the nations of the world against us is probably an agent of evil, and we would like your help in finding out the perpetrators.

bendrew64
2011-09-07, 09:52 PM
The Murloc Hordes

The war room is buzzing with activity with the news of the recent raid, even though it did not go nearly as well as planned. Despite the commotion, Warlord Mrglurgl floats idly, looking out to the ocean, as he has for the past few days. Grabbing his massive trident earned from slaying an elite naga myrmidon, he slams the haft against the floor of room, and bellows, "Enough! The One in the Deeps made itself quite clear. We are the ones to herald its return, and failed raids do not bring us closer to that goal! We will bring the murlocs to power, so that when The One consumes the whole of Azeroth, we will proudly bear the mantle of harbingers!"
With that, he begins discussing responses to those who have sent messengers to his people, and planning further action.

Boomstick Cartel
Vazclaw,

We have reconsidered our stance. We will allow you to exist as you are until a point where our shamans have completed their spiritual consultations and unearthed the knowledge necessary to modify your forms to survive the depths. This is a gift, and we will not have it tossed aside. Should you choose to ignore this, The One itself has told us to swallow you whole.
The rub: exist until a point where you will join us and serve The One in the Deeps, or perish.

The Horde
Thrall,

Our people have nothing but respect for the orcs, and you especially. Your strong shamanistic ties and embodiment of pure rage has caused all murlocs to respect the orcs as true warriors. Our only sadness comes from the fact that you are land-bound creatures, and that does not agree with The One in the Deeps. Our shamans are now consulting our ancestors with fixing this problem. We do not wish to inflict any sort of damage to The Horde, and wish to coexist until the time comes that The One in the Deeps surfaces. We had no such intention to harm this hard-fought peace between the Horde and the Alliance, as such conflicts hurt the elements immensely. Understand our interest in peace with your warrior people.

TsukikoJ
2011-09-07, 09:52 PM
Boomstick Cartel

Open Letter:

We have done nothing to convince the Horde or Alliance that you were trying to turn the two against each other. You did that yourself and they know the truth of it.

Do you intend to make yourself the victim here? You and your Murloc friends attacked a cartel of goblins that is innocent and peaceful, unprovoked. Again I will insist that I do not need to suggest that you are unworthy to fight against the evils of Azeroth. You've proved that yourself by attacking us, framing us, and now attempting, poorly I might add, to label us liars. I am glad you have chosen to respond to me in such an open way - it saves me the work of having to present your treachery to the people of Azeroth who seek peace like we do.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

Anti-Scourge Coalition [PM Level]
And the Blackwater Raiders have just flat out informed the Scourge that they are about to be attacked by a coalition. In an open letter. Good idea. Some urgent PR work needs to be done to prevent things from going to hell in a handbasket.
Murloc Tribes
Unfortunately I'm not sure I understand what you mean. From what I understand, you intend to cease violence against us and wish to spare us from the wrath of your god by making it possible for goblins to live underwater. Is that correct? Well, the idea of underwater survival is a good one, but what of our gold and technology that was stolen and the goblins that were dragged to the depths and drowned mercilessly? I'm sure we can come to a peaceful arrangement that will result in us getting our stuff back and revenge against the Blackwater Raiders.

bendrew64
2011-09-07, 10:20 PM
The Murloc Hordes
Boomstick Cartel
We have stated our intent. Tell us your choice:

Accept our offer and exist until a point in which we can bring your people beneath the ocean and better serve The One
Decline our offer and suffer our wrath

Nothing more will be discussed, as The One has claimed all that has been taken from your fortress.

TsukikoJ
2011-09-07, 10:34 PM
Boomstick Cartel

Murloc Hordes
We asked for clarification because we do not understand what you mean with the first option. You propose underwater goblins? Please elaborate or we cannot make a decision, though we do not respond well to threats. Just because your god has claimed our goods does not mean that you cannot assist us in reclaiming them from other sources. You won't even consider negotiating a way we can cooperate?

Madwand
2011-09-08, 03:48 AM
Bean Sidhe

Anti-Scourge Coalition

Yes, there is problem, but I think Plague know nevertheless. And they probably build defenses.

bladescape
2011-09-08, 03:53 AM
The Riven Council:

Anti-Scourge Alliance:(PM Level of Security)
We should attack now. Do not let them use their knowledge to prepare defenses. If we can strike them before too long than all of their might will be rendered useless.

Madwand
2011-09-08, 03:57 AM
Bean Sidhe

Anti-Scourge Coalition

Our army is ready to strike. We will use ++++- military, +++++ESP and +++++ magic to make strike decisive.

razovor
2011-09-08, 04:08 AM
Anti-Scourge Coalition
"They may have built defenses, but we have reinforced likewise. Or at least, most of us." General Typhis glances at the representative from the Blackwater Raiders.

"We now hold forty-one legions between us. I'd say that was enough for a strike. Shall we commence?"

Lizard Lord
2011-09-08, 04:12 AM
Grizzlemaw to Nerubians (+): You have done well in helping us regrow Vordrassil. Though it still a sapling compared to its formerself, it already bares fruit and the bear god Ursoc has returned to us. Still, if you continue to help us grow our tree, we will help you fight the Scourge.
Sporregar to Sha'tar (-): We appreciate the aid you have sent us. Can we assume that, if we ally you, this aid will continue?
Alliance to Boomstick (+++++ +++): Well, the nobles have been bickering of late and we have begun to have a disagreement with those that worked to build Stormwind. So I am afraid that the aid we would send would be rather minimul, but it is the best we can do.
Horde To Boomstick (+++++ ++): We can send those that would volunteer to aid you against the pirates and murlocs. However, our efforts to secure a roadway in Central Kalimdor is taking much of our forces. As such, we can send no more than that.
Steamwheedle to Boomstick (+++): You may have a point. If Rivelgaz has taken to attacking Trade Princes who knows when my head could be next on the chopping block?
Alliance to Blackwater (+++++ +++): Oh? Didn't you send us a letter claiming that the Boomstick Cartel were trying sell us out to the Horde? It has your handwriting and everything. Which is odd since the closest thing we found for evidence was clearly forged.
Horde to Blackwater (+++++ ++): So instead of coming clean and asking forgiveness you continue to lie. You insult me by lying to me. You insult the Horde by believing you could fool our agents. And worst of all you insult my friend by endangeing all that she worked and sacrificed for. The rest I could forgive, but not that.
Steamwheedle to Blackwater (+++): Yea sure. We Trade Princes are always trying to pull something off with one another. And we send our goons out to kill each other and steal stuff from the other goon's boss. But when you attack their home all direct like, well then other Trade Princes lime myself get nervous. What is keeping you from taking the direct approach on me, huh?
Scourge to the Murloc Hordes (+++++ +++): It would seem you and your allies have attracted negative attention from both the Alliance and the Horde. It occurs to me that the Lich King's goals and the goals of your god are not at odds with each other. The dead do not need to breath and those that drown can still serve the Scourge. If you are willing to help us with the infestation of living surface dwellers in Northrend, we can share our the knowledge of the Magical arts with you.

Madwand
2011-09-08, 04:27 AM
Bean Sidhe

Anti-Scourge Coalition

"Yes, we shall attack. Now or never."

bladescape
2011-09-08, 05:03 AM
The Riven Council:

Anti-Scourge Alliance:(PM Level of Security)
We must commence. A step further and it could be too late.

Forum Explorer
2011-09-08, 06:00 AM
The Guardians

Anti-Scourge Alliance
"Our forces are in position and prepared for battle. We will strike soon.

razovor
2011-09-08, 07:36 AM
The Nerubians:

War with the Scourge

"For vile and malicious acts against the people of the world, The Nerubian people do once again declare war on the Scourge. Let this be the final time they ever lay claim to innocent lives.."

To the GM's
I'll reiterate the battle-plan here.

Northrend:
The Guardians, Grizzlemaw, Drakkari and Nerubians will attack the Scourge in Northrend.

We'll need to secure all the smaller regions before our main offensive on Icecrown. The Nerubians will take the Eastern Dragonblight. The Drakkari will take Southern-Zuldrak, then meet with the Nerubians in the Western Dragonblight. The Grizzlemaw will take the Howling Fjords, then sail east to the Borean Tundra. The Guardians will arrive on the northern end of Icecrown and attack south, while the rest of us attack from the south, through Wintergrasp.

Eastern Kingdoms:
The Bean Sidhe, Riven Council, Alterac and Blackwater will attack the Scourge in the Eastern Kingdoms.

Half of Blackwater and Riven forces will hit the coast of the Eastern Plaguelands, while the other half hit the coast of the Western Plaguelands. Bean Sidhe will hit both plaguelands from the north, while Alterac hits both from the south. The Scourge army should be completely surrounded. If they attack any particular army they'll leave their cities vulnerable, and if they wait you'll be able to flank them from all sides.

Personal Notes:
The Nerubians will endeavor to use this war to show our dedication to battling the Scourge. We will volunteer for the most dangerous assignments in any battle. If there are causalities to be had in this war, we would take that sacrifice on ourselves.

To the Grizzlemaw (+++):
We are of course glad to assist. Might we know more of this god we are helping to restore?

Keler
2011-09-08, 09:03 AM
Blackwater Raiders

Alliance and Horde
I must say it again, we never attempted to frame the Horde. None of us would gain from another war between the two greatest nations on Azeroth. But who would? The Scourge that
s who! I feel is behind this conspiracy. If we work together I'm sure we can find the agents behind this fiasco.

SemiteLock
2011-09-08, 09:55 AM
The Grimtongue Clan

Chief Bloodrager laughed when he heard the news of the attack on the Boomsticks. Despite complete surprise and numbers on their side, the raiders and murlocs had hardly any gains at all! Their losses are far greater then if it was the Grimtongues who had attacked the goblins. Lack of training, discipline, espionage... all key elements that pirates and uncivilized creatures can never fully master. He calls up his scribes, and begins dictation

He sends a well armed, well escorted courier to the goblins
Boomstick (PM Level)
Bah for an attack like that I say we return the favor! Murlocs are terrible combatants in everyway as you can tell from that cowardly attack. I will be sending a contingent of shamans, warlocks, axe throwers, ogre magi, and wolf riders to you to prevent any such cowardice from occuring again. I will be sending along some of our catapults as well to deal with any ships.

I do have grim news concerning other plans however. We shall convene when is convenient for you I hope.

Orialis
Cleaning out centaurs and gnolls eh? Do you require any assistance with that? My soldiers have been growing restless.

Horde
Warchief Thrall,

I realize we have had our disagreements in the past. I know you are still... friends with the humans. But I am willing to look past that, and perhaps even make amends if you consider on offer I have to make. I will be stopping by the boomsticks before long, and would be willing to make a trip to Ogrimmar and have a private meeting with you to discuss.

Chief Bloodrager

Exthalion
2011-09-08, 11:15 AM
Sha'tar to Sporregar
It will continue even if you do not ally with us. We did not protect or help you because we were trying to manipulate you into working with us. We did it because your lives are just as valuable and irreplaceable as our own.

If you want to ally with us, our arms are open. It would make us very happy to be friends with you as opposed to politely neutral. When the mortal races put aside our differences and work together to create a better world it is the greatest blow that can be made against the demons and their evil.

Therefore, do what you feel is right, without considerations of repaying us or fear of the threat that our protection will be removed. Our doors are always open.

Lizard Lord
2011-09-08, 12:37 PM
Sporeregar to Sha'tar (-): Well then, I hope we have a continuous and long lived friendship.

Horde to Grimtongue Clan (+++++ ++): Very well. Come to Ogrimmar, Bloodrager, and we will hear what you have to discuss.

Scourge to Riven Council (+++++ +++): We understand that you have allied against us for the sake of taking some of our trinkets. But why settle for trinkets when you can have the knowledge straight from the master's mouth? Join the Scourge instead and the Lich King can offer you power over necromancy never before seen by the living.

bendrew64
2011-09-08, 01:17 PM
The Murloc Hordes

Boomstick Cartel (++++)
Very well. We intend to modify those that we deem useful to The One in the Deeps' goals. This would include the ability to survive and even thrive under the waves. And in serving The One, more than just gold and machinery would be at your disposal. You could keep most of what you take, so long as a suitable sacrifice is made to The One.

The Scourge (+++++ +++)
Foul undead, we shall never align ourselves with you! The murloc's refusal to bend to your Lich King's will once becoming undead is proof enough that The One in the Deeps is a stronger force than your false king. Begone, before we rise up and take your petty little glacier as our own.

Open letter to the members of the Anti-Scourge Alliance
We are offended that you have not asked our aid to ridding the world of the Scourge. Our natural resiliency to the plague and our immense military power makes us a powerful ally in the war against the foul undead. Or perhaps serving the false king is more in line with what you desire? The One in the Deeps does not know, but what it does know that failure is in your future should you fail to recognize the important role the murlocs would play in your war.

razovor
2011-09-08, 02:28 PM
The Nerubians

To the Murloc Hordes [+++]
We would talk with you in private.

"It's time to discuss repaying you for your assistance. Our assets are stretched with the war and all, so how about we give you +- temporary economy, and - permanent technology to help you rebuild the barrens?

The technology would be in the form of the Abacus. We would of course pay the costs of installation."

bendrew64
2011-09-08, 05:03 PM
The Murloc Hordes

The Nerubians (+++)
Indeed, arrange a meeting posthaste, spiderfolk.

Exthalion
2011-09-08, 05:13 PM
Sha'tar to Sporregar
There are, among the refugees in the Lower City, some of your people who were driven from their homes by the Legion. Some have expressed a desire to go back to their people if not their homes. Would you be willing to accept them?

They are not a drain on our resources, far from it. They are hardworking and well respected. However they miss their families and the lands they remember from their youth.

OOC: Fluff influence action. All the ones sent back will of course be very strong believers in the Holy Light and thus spread the faith to the rest of the Sporelings. Agian, this is not malice or manipulation. We honestly believe that we can help Sporregar if they let us, and that they would be valuable friends and allies against the Legion.

razovor
2011-09-08, 05:55 PM
The Nerubians:

All Nerubians are part of the same race, but genetically they are divided into at least a dozen different sub races. The races form an intricate caste system, the higher in the system, the more rights and privileges you enjoy. Nerubians are taught from birth to serve their nation and the world to the utmost of their abilities. Many would object to a rise in status they believed they had not earned Nerubians work for the entirety of their lives, for a wage determined by their caste. The state provides no compensation for the elderly, believing them to be burden on society. As such they are expected to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. A disturbing portion of populace comply.

From the Treatise of the scribe Johann Quinn.

Steilos
2011-09-08, 06:29 PM
Alterac Syndicate
Anti-Scourge Meeting[PM]
"Then we shall commence."

Open letter:

I am writing to announce that Alterac is henceforth at war with the Scourge, and will not stop until every single last one of them has been driven from the Eastern Kingdoms into the maw of the sea.

Lord Aliden Perenolde

Beve and Isiden freeze at the announcement.
"You WHAT?"

razovor
2011-09-08, 07:26 PM
Anti-Scourge Meeting: [PM]
The Murlocks will be joining the war effort. We do not trust them, but they have the potential to do good. Do not attack them unprovoked.

Forum Explorer
2011-09-08, 07:29 PM
The Guardians

Out of the freezing mist in Northrend several ships emerge and make landfall. The night elves aboard quickly jump out and begin to secure the coastline from any possible scourge scouts. The wisps aboard begin to build the start of a new base. Keep on your toes troops! We're the initial incursion shock troops for this part of the mission and if we fail the whole operation could fall apart. The Warden in charge yelled as the latest patrol went out.

War has been declared against the Scourge

Battle-plans
Once my troops find the nearest large forest we will begin setting up supply points of moon wells. The tree buildings will keep rotating between the different supply points and if attacked will use the nearby trees for sustenance.

bendrew64
2011-09-08, 07:44 PM
The Murloc Hordes

We are ready for the assault on Icecrown glacier. Our forces will strike from beneath the glacier, our shamans boring a hole through the glacier and into the citadel. If we cannot break through the citadels walls, we will meet your forces at the gates and join the main assault. But it things go to plan, we will await your command to break through and cut down what scourge we can as you storm the main gates.

Sithis
2011-09-08, 08:50 PM
Children of Oralis

Mahde Sunstrider stood atop one of the new, stronger walls of Shaman's Hold, looking out onto the Barrens. More traders were traveling the roads now, making the Barrens seem less empty than before. The idea brought a smile to his face. They were finally beginning to restore the lands.

Now the real work could begin.

@GM

I'm not really clear, but have the Harpies/Quillboars/whatever else been completely driven out, or is it still ongoing?

Nerubians

I find this idea agreeable. The gates should be finished next season, and then we will begin our work in earnest. This abacus of yours will probably help out efforts greatly.

Madhe Sunstrider

(Below this, another small note has been added)

I urge you caution in your offensive against the Scourge. The Lich King currently slumbers, what will happen if he awakens?

Dagala Blackhoof

Grimtotem

We appreciate the offer, but it is probably unnecessary for now. With the assistance of some of Thrall and Cairne's people, we have made great progress in securing the Barrens.

Perhaps you could assist us in another way, however. We will soon begin attempting to find ways to restore this land to it's former glory. Would you be willing to assist us in this endeavor? We cannot promise much, but will repay you in any way we can.

Mahde Sunstrider

Boomstick Cartel

I was horrified to hear of the unprovoked attack on your people. We have little in the way of resources here, but if there is anything we can do to assist you, you need only ask.

Mahde Sunstrider

Blackwater Raiders

I am sorry, but we shall have to refuse your previous offer. The teachings of the Earthmother are very specific, and one of it's main tenants is that of peace, not giving in to aggression for it's own sake. With this recent turn of events, it becomes clear to me that your people lack the capacity to learn the way of the Shaman.

Dagala Blackhoof

Horde

(Especially directed at the Heroes that are helping us.)

We wish to thank you in your efforts to make the Barrens safer for those living in it. There is much work to be done yet, but your help has made it much easier, so that our real work can begin.

Keler
2011-09-08, 11:54 PM
Blackwater Raiders
Esp. ++++

To all nations:
The Blackwater Raiders publicly apologize for their aggressive actions against the Boomstick Cartel. In the interest of putting this incident behind us, the Blackwater will commit itself to the destruction of the Scourge as long as we are guaranteed protection when our sailors are away.

With many great apologies,
Baron Rivelgaz

Horde and Alliance
I think what we relay have here gentlemen, is a grave misunderstanding. I admit to raiding the Boomstick Cartel, and I admit to attempting to placing false evidence to get away with my actions, but I never intended for that said information to cause war between the mighty Horde and noble Alliance. The evidence was meant to be read, and I apologize for thinking I can fool such great nations, as 'the Boomstick would sell out your nation for they are greedy goblins.'

I would like to repay my sins by lending aid in destroying the undead Scourge. Surly it is in best interest that my men end one of the greatest threat to Azeroth.

Baron Rivelgaz

bladescape
2011-09-09, 12:59 AM
The Riven Council:

To the Nerubians:(PM-Level)
Moving aside, the Hunter speaks softly to the Nerubian general. "The Scourge have contacted our council in an attempt to subvert the Anti-Scourge Coalition. I can either break of communications, or we could attempt to feed them false battle-plans. Depending on your thoughts on the situation....

Remember our deal though, anything vaguely magically related is ours."

To the Scourge:(PM-Level)
The Shadowed figure suddenly appears in the cold realms of the Scourge, his cloak fluttering as he makes a deal. "The Coalition has enough armies to destroy you easily. Whether or not we change sides.

So I have a deal for you. As they advance through your kingdom, retreat and disappear. I can offer you safe havens to hide your forces. Disguise the tomb of your Lich-King. Then pretend to be destroyed and utterly eliminated.

If this happens, when you arise again you will not be expected and will sweep all before you. And you will have us at your back. In return for this, all we ask is to learn your secrets and powers. For you to teach us. What is your consideration?"

Exthalion
2011-09-09, 02:18 AM
Sha'Tar to Mok'nathal and Sporregar
We know you do not trust us. We know you think we are invaders or foreigners or strangers to this land. But our people have died by the thousands and tens of thousands by the breaking of this world.

Now what little is left to us, all of us, is threatened by the demons and their servants.

If you do not trust us that is fine, it gives us an opportunity to earn your trust. If you hate us that is fine, it gives us an opportunity to turn your hate to friendship.

We therefore propose a joint assault on the Hellfire Peninsula. The ruin of Drenor has weakened the Legion here as well. If we strike now, before they can marshal their full strength we may yet drive them back.

This will not end all of our problems. The Illadari would yet remain and in their black them, that once once a holy place sacred to our people, they also gather their strength. In short, we must begin moving in the right direction, or we shall never attain our goal: A free Drenor where our people can be safe and have a chance to prosper.

razovor
2011-09-09, 02:49 PM
The Nerubians:

The Nerubians would like to remind all nations that the Abacus is still available for purchase. The Nerubians are willing to accept coin (- temp econ), magic knowledge (- temp magic) or scientific knowledge (- temp tech) in exchange for this technology. The Abacus grants a permanent technology bonus (- tech), to any nation which utilizes it.

The Nerubians would like to remind all nations that the technology will require effort (+- tech) to install. The Nerubians are willing to negotiate a special contract by which they provide all or some of the installation costs.

To The Riven Council [Pm~level]
We would advise against providing them information, even false plans, they're smart enough to know it would be a trick. No-one would willing side with the Scourge.

To the Alliance: [+++]
"Would you be interested in purchasing our latest technology? The Abacus grants a bonus of - technology. Our price is - temp econ, along with the normal +- temp tech installation cost."

To the Horde: [+++]
"Would you be interested in purchasing our latest technology? The Abacus grants a bonus of - technology. Our price is - temp econ, along with the normal +- temp tech installation cost."

To the Consortium: [+++]

To the Olden Order: [+++]

To the Steamwheedle Cartel: [+++]

To the Dark Iron Clan: [+++]

To Gilneas: [+++]

Madwand
2011-09-09, 03:04 PM
Bean Sidhe

To Nerubians

We would gladly buy yours Abacus, but we lack knowledge to utilizate it. Would you accept offer of + tem economy and help us with -tem technolgy to install it?

Lizard Lord
2011-09-09, 03:26 PM
Sporregar to Sha'tar: Yes, we will accept those that wish to return home. Though we do not know about this legion that burns. Did they send the ogres that chop down mushrooms or the snake people that kidnap us and build strange machines in our lakes?
Mok'nathal to Sha'tar: Hmph. We still do not trust you, but it is true that the Legion is a true threat. Very well, we will help you fight them.
Scourge to Riven (PM level): No. The will of the Lich King and power of the Scourge is stronger than you think. We can win this battle with or without you. If you will not side with us then you can still remover yourselves from this battle. It is either that or die and serve the Lich King unwillingly. Besides, are you certain that the Nerubians will fulfil their promise? Why don't you ask them about the promise they made to the Guardians?
Horde to Blackwater: Very well. Fight the Scourge and find redemption through battle.
Alliance to Blackwater: The Scourge are a truly evil and dangerous foe. Alright, defeat the Scourge and there won't be any problems between us.
Alliance to Nerubians: Hmm. I am a little wary about dealing with you Nerubians. The Explorer's League said their contact with you was less than friendly. Perhaps if you could tell us more about this device?
Horde to Nerubians: Very well. We will purchase this device and see that it does well to serve the Horde.
Steamwheedle to Nerubians: You say this thing will help us count our money? Well then, we'll take it!
Dark Iron to Nerubians: Aye. We will purchase that device from ye'.
Gilneas to Nerubians: You expect us to by anything from you disgusting spider-monsters? Bah!

Exthalion
2011-09-09, 03:38 PM
Sha'Tar

Sporregar
The naga are servants of the Legion or may be part of it by this point. They want to kill you all or find ways to make you into mindless weapons to burn entire worlds to ash.

Sporregar & Mok'nathal
If we each commit all our forces we will have exactly twice as much as the Legion located on the Hellfire Peninsula. We suggest that be our plan.

It is likely this will not be quick, and many of all of our people may die. But if they open to many more portals their numbers will grow to be greater then all we could muster.

In humility we ask for whatever advice you have to give.

bladescape
2011-09-09, 08:25 PM
The Riven Council:

To The Nerubians:(PM Level)
"Not no-one, just very few."

The Hunter ***** his head to the side for a second as if listening, then narrows his eyes at the Spider-like general. "And apparantly I am to ask you what you have promised the Guardians for their aid in this venture."

To the Scourge:(PM Level)
I think you may overestimate yourself. No matter, we all do. I will wait for confirmation on what the Guardians were offered before considering where we stand.

ArlEammon
2011-09-09, 08:29 PM
((What the hell? THis has an OOC? I thought it died.:( ))

Keler
2011-09-10, 12:25 AM
Blackwater Raiders
Esp. ++++

The Nerubians
What would type of "special contract" would it for covering the cost of installing the Abacus in my ports.

Horde and Alliance
Very well. We will prove are worth on the battle field, but first, the security of my ports must be guarantied while I embark on this most noble crusade. I fear the Boomsticks are planning something with Grimtongue and I can't compromise the security of my people knowing that aggressive action may be taken against me. Perhaps you might find a way to mediate some sort of cease fire while I campaign against the Scourge.

Anti-Scourge Alliance [PM]
I am just as eager as any one when it comes to war against the Scourge, but I cannot leave my ports undefended at the same time. Unless I am guarantied safety by the members of the Anti-Scourge Alliance, I must leave my legions at home to defend against any retaliatory actions from the Boomstick Cartel. I can still provide ships for transportation, but they will have to be merchant vessels instead of war ships.

razovor
2011-09-10, 03:54 AM
The Nerubians

To The Riven Council, and the Guardians [PM]
"Guardians, the Riven Council was wondering what we'd offered you in exchange for your help against the Scourge. If we remember correctly you wanted all the really evil magic artifacts. Is that correct?"

((Given this is all fluff, it's up to us to decide what portion of the magic artifacts are evil, and which are not. As such I can ensure both of you compensated fairly for your losses.

If necessary, we can give the Guardians the 'really evil' magic items, and Riven can have a selection of evil and not-evil.))

"I'm sorry, but we no longer have the necessary resources to provide all the costs of installation. We can provide + tech, but no more. As to what we would require in exchange, that's really up to you. We'll take anything of equal value."

General Typhis'Ahn responds to Blackwater
"Obviously we can't provide promise to prevent any attack on your land, as our navies will obviously be quite busy during the war. What we can do is promise to retaliate against anyone who attacks you, and recover anything they steal."

Lizard Lord
2011-09-10, 04:24 AM
Horde to Blackwater: No. The Boomstick Goblins deserve their revenge. The Horde shall not interfere with that. You have a choice to make. You can be true warriors and be true to your word. Or you can be cowards that that break your word in order to minimize the consequences of your own actions.

Alliance to Blackwater. No. We won't help the goblins, but we won't help you pirates either. I'm sure the anti-scourge coalition can get by without your help. You made your bed, now you must lay in it.

Madwand
2011-09-10, 06:55 AM

Remember our deal though, anything vaguely magically related is ours."

Hearing words of envoy from Riven Council elven ghost said softly:

"Bean Shide will act in this war only if Frozen Throne, Lich King's Crown and all undead-enslaving artifacts will be put in our hands or outright destroyed. We do not wish to lost our men only to face another would be slave-master in few years."

razovor
2011-09-10, 07:18 AM
The Nerubians:

Anti-Scourge Alliance: [PM]
"There is no need to worry. The Guardians have already promised to look through the artifacts recovered from the Scourge and destroy those that are too evil to be left intact. They are experts at this sort of thing. You have our assurance they will not miss anything."

Madwand
2011-09-10, 07:29 AM
Bean Sidhe

We are happy that Scrouge will never rise again. We will help with our magic in destroying this vile artifacts.

bladescape
2011-09-10, 07:44 AM
The Riven Council:

To The Anti-Scourge Alliance:(PM-Level Security)
The Eighth, also called the Hunter, looks with disgust at the others. "Yet again we are distrusted merely for what we are. It is no wonder the forbidden mages make such a nuisence of themselves most of the time, with how others deal with them.

Very well, take your Evil artifacts and destroy them, but anything not of the most dangerous Evil we WILL take. You agreed to give us a majority of the artifacts, and we will hold you to this."

(OOC:Non-fluffwise that's at least 8 Mag, just so you know exactly what I'm demanding.)

To the Scourge:(PM-Level Security)
You seek to weaken the Alliance because you fear it, and I care not if you claim otherwise. We will offer you one deal, and one only. You will teach us all you know, and then bind yourself never to attack us, and we will utterly sabotage the attempt to destroy you.

Make your choice, arrogance won't win you this battle.

(OOC:Basically saying that if they use their full magic and other affiliated stats to increase our magic until we have more magic than them, then we will sabotage the alliance. Of course, if they react arrogantly.... Well then.)

Madwand
2011-09-10, 08:01 AM
Bean Sidhe

Open Letter:

Once more elves of Silvermoon declare war upon Scrouge. We will revange destruction of our homeland. For Quel'thalas!

To Alliance in Eastern Kingdoms ((ESP+++++)

Hour is near. We will strike against Scourge next season, please join us in this righteous war.

OOC reminder: last turn we spoke about it.

Madwand
2011-09-10, 02:22 PM
Bean Sidhe

To The Nerubians

We will buy yours invention after war. We plan to use our technology to produce war tools.

razovor
2011-09-10, 02:44 PM
The Nerubians to the Bean Sidhe [+++]
"Understandable. We may have some more things on sale by that time, so we'll contact you."

TsukikoJ
2011-09-10, 03:21 PM
Boomstick Cartel

Murloc Tribes
I agree to your deal. Please keep us up to date on the progress of that project. I just hope you aren't planning another secret attack against us while pretending to work with us like last time.
Children of Oralis
We thank you for your kind regards involving the attack. We wanted to stay out of the violent mess of wars in Azeroth, but the Blackwater Raiders seem to want to drag us in. And now they pretend to be victims. Anyways, we're going to continue with our peaceful projects and hopefully no one will interfere this time. Perhaps some of our projects would be mutually beneficial to each other. It looks like we're both trying to increase the quality of our lands through peaceful means.
Grimtongue Clan
Send a representative over. We definitely have a lot to talk about.
Nations in the Anti-Scourge Alliance
Yeah, yeah. We know the Blackwater Raiders are whining about us probably attacking them while they'd be helping against the Scourge. They're just trying to play the victims. They stole a bunch from us and are just using this to make it impossible for us to seek justice without everyone getting made at the goblins who, at this point, are guiltless.

Even though we think the Blackwater Raiders are criminals and a threat to peace, I would hate to set back the efforts of those fighting the Scourge. I don't have a desire to enter into a bloody war either - it's not our nature. So why don't we all come to a deal? The Blackwater Raiders seem to want to play a part in defeating the Scourge and the Boomsticks just want what was stolen or destroyed for no reason. I think the obvious solution is that any boons the Blackwater Raiders earn from fighting the Scourge should go to us to make reparations for the crimes they've committed. It wouldn't need to exceed what they destroyed or stole either. Just until they've paid us back.
Alliance and Horde
The Blackwater Raiders claim that they're going to help those trying to defeat the Scourge. That's something I don't want to prevent. We're trying to barter a deal with that alliance so there doesn't need to be any further bloodshed. Any loot they win from the Scourge would go into our pockets until they paid us back for what we lost. I just wanted to let you guys know because I won't be needing your support as long as they agree to be reasonable. Thanks for sticking with us.

Lizard Lord
2011-09-10, 03:40 PM
Alliance to Bean Sidhe: (+++++ +++) Excellent. We are glad to know that the undead factions are doing their part to weaken each other.
Scourge to Riven Council (+++++ +++)The envoy of the Scourge chuckles darkly. "Excellent. You truly have the ambition that would quickly rise you through the ranks of the Cult of the Damned. Very well, your proposal is agreeable. Though the Lich King still slumbers, the Cult of the Damned can teach you all that we know.

Only after this 'Anti-Scourge' Coalition is defeated.

razovor
2011-09-10, 03:55 PM
The Nerubians:

To the Boomstick [+++]
"We will need some time to consider the issue."

Keler
2011-09-10, 04:03 PM
Blackwater Raiders
Esp. ++++

Anti-Scourge Alliance
If you want to gain the spoils of war, Boomsticks, hire mercenaries to fight for you. Other nations have already pledged to aid you, so stop your whining. Either way, my men will not fight against undead horrors just to have their rightfully earned treasure taken by some goblins.

Madwand
2011-09-10, 04:14 PM
Bean Sidhe
To Alliance

We did not choose our lot. Human traitor Arthas bring destruction upon Silvermoon. We will have our revenge. Then we will rebuild and protect Quel'thalas. Maybe then you'll understand how wrong you are.

For now, Scourge is greatest thread to both of us. Will you send army to purge Plaguelands or watch and do nothing?

Turin Deathstrider

Anti-Scourge Coalition

I propose we will first destroy army of Lich King and then worried about spoils? Nerubian, have you plan for this campaign? We must coordinate strike of all our force.

razovor
2011-09-10, 04:24 PM
The Nerubians:

((OOC: I laid out the plan last turn. Post #35))

Madwand
2011-09-10, 04:27 PM
Bean Sidhe

We need to only change number of legions. Good. We shall defeat them.

Lizard Lord
2011-09-10, 04:29 PM
Alliance to Bean Sidhe: (+++++ +++) You do not protect Quel'thalos. You taint its memory with your presence. It does not matter if you chose your existence or not, an abomination is an abomination.

Sporregar to Sha'tar: If the snake people are with this legion then we will help you fight the legion.

bladescape
2011-09-10, 08:57 PM
The Riven Council:

"For the perversion of magic and for using power for greed, we will fight you. For making the name of your magic synonymous with evil, we will destroy you. For trying to make us sell our honour in return for power, we will outlast you. Today all the Riven Council agree, against the Scourge, we go to war."

To the Anti-Scourge Alliance:(PM-Level)
(Am I correct in assuming it's the same as last turn without the Raiders? We should still have enough to pull this off then. Oh, and we've got the Murlocs ... I couldn't say from memory but I think they more than make up for the Raider's withdrawal.)

To the Scourge:(PM-Level)
"Very well then. We will see you on the other side of this conflict."

The Cloaked figure of the Fourth disappears through the portals the Riven use to travel.

Enclosed Battle Plans of the Alliance:
Okay, first a summary of our military forces.
+++ from the Riven Council
++++ from the Alterac Syndicate
++++ from the Drakkari
+++++ from the Blackwater Raiders
+++++ from the Guardians
+++++ - from Bean Sidhe
+++++ + from the Murlocs
+++++ + from the Grizzlemaw Furbolgs
+++++ + from the Nerubians
This puts us at thirty nine legions. Numerically we have a massive advantage over the Scourge. Our main concern is their magic and espionage capabilities. Between us we should have enough to counter them, though we will understand if you can't spare any at this time.

Now, onto battle plans. Our generals have already taken the liberty of drawing up a plan. We are of course open to any suggestions, faults or better plans you might have.

In Northrend
Spoiler

The largest concentration of Scourge should be here in Northrend, so we'll take seventeen military for these battles. That's the Drakkari, Grizzlemaw, Nerubians and Guardians.

In the Eastern Kingdoms:
Spoiler

That leaves fifteen military for the battles here. Thats Bean Sidhe, Riven Council, Alterac, and Blackwater Raiders.

Unless the Riven Council has another mode of transport, Blackwater has agreed to provide transportation. Half of Blackwater and Riven forces will hit the coast of the Eastern Plaguelands, while the other half hit the coast of the Western Plaguelands. Bean Sidhe will hit both plaguelands from the north, while Alterac hits both from the south. The Scourge army should be completely surrounded. If they attack any particular army they'll leave their cities vulnerable, and if they wait you'll be able to flank them from all sides.

Keler
2011-09-10, 09:58 PM
Blackwater Raiders
Esp. ++++

Anti-Scourge Alliance
The Blackwater Raiders are still committing troops as well as supplying ship transportation, however, the amount of resources I commit will depend of if the Alliance promises retaliatory action against any nation that attacks another alliance member during the attack (includes both me and the Boomsticks :smallbiggrin:)

nolispe
2011-09-10, 11:07 PM
The Consortium

To the Nerubians (Also, GM)
We will consider your proposal - it is most intresting. (Wait, really? The guys with Sci-Fi technology don't already have an abacus?)

Exthalion
2011-09-10, 11:15 PM
Army of Light (Anti Legion Alliance in Outland) (PM level)
Alright, this is the plan we suggest:

Half our combined forces fight assault the legion in the Hellfire peninsula and provoke their armies.

Our forces engage in a tactical retreat toward Shatrath City.

Once the demons enter into the range of the magic dampening field we have engineered for this purpose we bring in the rest of our combined forces from the flanks. The Sha'Tar and Sporregar will have half their armed forces as one wing and the Mok'nathal will take the other. This should improve unity and familiarity.

Order of battle will consist of our finest champions grouped into groups of 10, 20, 25, or 40 individuals broken up into squads. Each squad will consist five persons each assigned specific roles.

Guardians will be those specialized by profession, personal training, and equipment to draw the attacks of groups of enemies to themselves and then survive it. By equipping these individuals with our most potent defensive magics and armor we can allow the rest of the host to act without molestation. We suggest Druids, Paladins, and Warriors for this role due to their physical strength and powerful talents.

Menders are perhaps the most vital and often in shortest supply. These talented individuals will be charged with supporting all the rest and will be called upon to fill many roles. They will have to provide constant magical aid to rejuvenate the guardians along with any of the others who are attacked. Moreover, they will also have to provide beneficial magics to the rest of the squad. Druids, Paladins, Priests, and Shamans are, we feel, uniquely suited for this role.

Destroyers are the final class of participant in a squad and it is their responsibility to do the greatest possible damage to the enemy in the shortest possible amount of time. While Mages have historically enjoyed a major advantage in this area all champions are assumed to have some competence at it to have survived to accomplish great deeds. Besides damage there is some allowable variation such as weakening magics cast upon the enemy. Three members of each squad should ideal be dedicated Destroyers.

Regular army forces will assume a lose formation so as to reduce damage from Infernal impacts and warlock area spells. Once all possible ideal champion squads have been formed the remaining heros will be added to the main lines however best possible. Magic users should be concentrated in small groups and focus their magics on clusters of enemy targets to maximize kill effectiveness. Non heroic healers should be more evenly dispersed with the lines to take care of injuries as they arise.

Champion squads will be be assigned specific goals during the battle such as taking out enemy commanders, spellcasters, or artillery. Because of the immense personal power individual demon luminaries posses champion squads should be the ideal choice for killing them which should also serve to disrupt the enemy battle plans. Additionally, each of our commanders will be accompanied by powerful honor guards who would have been effective Guardians. This is to prevent the enemy from doing the same to us.

The magic draining field, besides reducing the power of their spell casters will also kill or weaken their Felbeasts. Keep this in mind when staging your attacks. Champion squads should be at the forefront of the flanking assaults to take full advantage of the chaos.

What do you think? Any changes to suggest?
OOC: I figure this should be a VERY effective system of battle, since it is the way WOW actually works. :smalltongue:

bendrew64
2011-09-11, 01:50 AM
The Murloc Hordes

The Boomstick Cartel (+++)
Why would one slay a future brother? Worry not, dear goblins, we shall get to work on it soon. Right now our resources are being focused elsewhere, but as soon as this matter with the Scourge is through, our shamans will divine a way to guide all below the waves. The One in the Deeps will have many children.

Madwand
2011-09-11, 02:03 AM
Bean Sidhe

We will take retaliatory strike on fools, who attack their ally during war. I would like to remind all of you- if we don't stop Scrouge we are all doomed.

razovor
2011-09-11, 11:02 AM
The Nerubians:

To the Consortium
Either they don't have it, in which case you can buy it and gain the bonus, or they already have it, in which case you can't. Your choice.

To Anti-Scourge Alliance [PM]
We have taken the proposal from the Boomstick Cartel into consideration, and decided we need more time to consider it. For now we are against the idea.

Keler
2011-09-11, 03:05 PM
Blackwater Raiders
Esp. ++++

Grimtongue
Greetings most powerful of orcs. As you may know, the nations of the world have united to bring war to the Scourge. We wold like you to join us in battle and gain the spoils of war.

Steemwheel
I know that your still a bit angry a us, but I come with a great offer. Joins us and the nations in the fight against the Scourge and you can make out big. Not only will you be compensated for your losses but you will also get plenty of loot and good PR. With so many nations devoting themselves to this war there is no way to loose.

SemiteLock
2011-09-11, 06:15 PM
Blackwater Raiders

You have our ears. What are the terms?

Keler
2011-09-11, 07:50 PM
Blackwater Raiders
Esp. ++++

Grimtongue
The rules of the Alliance are thus:

Your share of the loot depends on how much Military you loose
If anyone attacks an Alliance member during the attack, we will retaliate against said nation
You gain the honor of defeating the Scourge

Sithis
2011-09-12, 01:43 AM
Children of Oralis

Boomstick Cartel

Perhaps we can assist each other.

My Shaman will soon begin development of techniques to bring life back to desolate lands. I am not sure if that knowledge would be particularly useful to you.

Mahde Sunstrider

(Another note has been added below the first, in an obviously different handwriting.)

I know that your people tend to disdain magic, but if you wished it, we could begin search for members of your...Cartel?... that are open to learning the way of the Earthmother, and potential teach them the ways of the Shaman. You will find that if you show her proper respect, the Earthmother can be a powerful ally.

Dagala Blackhoof

Grimtongue

I fear that perhaps my last messenger got lost on the way, so this messenger shall bear a copy of the message sent previously.

We appreciate the offer, but it is probably unnecessary for now. With the assistance of some of Thrall and Cairne's people, we have made great progress in securing the Barrens.

Perhaps you could assist us in another way, however. We will soon begin attempting to find ways to restore this land to it's former glory. Would you be willing to assist us in this endeavor? We cannot promise much, but will repay you in any way we can.

Mahde Sunstrider

(OOC: Did you forget to reply to me, or just not see it. :smalltongue:)

Nerubians (& Lizard Lord)

(OOC: Right, I did forget to respond to this. My bad. And actually, I was told in my EOT that the gates were not quite done yet. Were you told differently? Perhaps we should get some clarification on that.)

razovor
2011-09-12, 07:58 AM
The Nerubians:

"If the Lich King awakens we will still prevail, but the losses will be devastating. We will mourn for every one of them."

((OOC: I was led to believe the Teleportation gates were already finished. If you wish we can begin work on the barrens immediately.))

Lizard Lord
2011-09-12, 01:32 PM
Steamwheedle to Blackwater: Nah, fighting isn't really our thing. We could sell weapons to the Anti-Scourge Coalition, however.

razovor
2011-09-12, 01:39 PM
The Nerubians

To the Drakkari [+++]
"Greetings. The Nerubians would be interested in temporarily borrowing some of your engineers. We would be willing to pay - temp econ for - temp tech. As a gesture of goodwill we would also be willing to grant you our Abacus technology for free.

Keler
2011-09-12, 07:16 PM
Blackwater Raiders
Esp. ++++

Steamwheedle
It's good to hear that you will support the fight against the Scourge. You should send a messenger to the next meeting and propose your wares. If you do want to commit further, the rules of the Alliance are thus:
*Your share of the loot will depend on your casualties
*The Alliance will retaliate against anyone who attacks an Alliance member during our campaign

nolispe
2011-09-12, 08:09 PM
The Consortium

To the Neurbians
I guess you have a deal, then. Although fluffwise i'm a little confused. C'est la vie.

Lizard Lord
2011-09-12, 09:30 PM
Anti-Scourge Coalition: A representative of the Steamwheedle Cartel will arrive. "Hello. Hello. The Steamwheedle was invited here by the Blackwater Raiders. Now the Cartel doesn't like to get personally involved in conflicts, we are willing to sell weapons to any nation willing to hire us. We may even offer a half-off deal to you Scourge slayers, if we can get some good PR from it."

Army of Light: The Sporelings and Mok'Nathal will agree to the plan, though the sporelings do mention that they will have more menders in the form of druids and shamans than any of the other roles.

Exthalion
2011-09-13, 01:11 AM
Army of Light (PM level)
Good, menders are normally the rarest and destroyers most common.

Keler
2011-09-13, 06:29 PM
Blackwater Raiders
Esp. ++++

Anti-Scourge Coalition [PM]:
Excellent for you to join us. We are willing to buy ++ econ. worth of weapons from the Steamwheedle Cartel and commit +++ military to the attack.

razovor
2011-09-15, 03:10 PM
The Nerubians

To the Drakkari [+++]
"Greetings. The Nerubians would be interested in temporarily borrowing some of your engineers. We would be willing to pay - temp econ for - temp tech. As a gesture of goodwill we would also be willing to grant you our Abacus technology for free.

Lizard Lord
2011-09-16, 05:25 AM
Drakkari

To Nerubians: What ya be planin ta use it for mon?

razovor
2011-09-16, 05:40 AM
The Nerubians

To the Drakkari
The Children of Oralis have been helping us set up a Teleportation network connecting Northrend and Kalimdor. We're repaying them by helping them install the Abacus technology in their lands.

Lizard Lord
2011-09-22, 01:21 PM
Anti-Scourge Alliance
The nations that have allied against the Scourge have made their move, but it would seem they had a traitor in their mist. As soon as the Blackwater Raiders and Riven Council meet with the Scourge, the wizards had turned against the pirates. There were many casualties on both sides of the conflict, but even with the Riven Council's betrayal the Scourge was badly beaten and driven back to Ice Crown.

Drakarri: Lose + mil, + magic
Grizzlemaw: Lose +- mil
Blackwater raiders: lose +++ mil
Riven Council: Lose + mil, +- WO
Bean Sidhe: Lose +- mil, - magic
The Guardians: Lose ++ mil
The Scourge: Lose +++++ +++++ + mil, +++ esp, ++++ econ, +++ tech, - WO
The Murloc Hordes: lose + mil
The Nerubians: Lose + mil.
ALL ANTI-SCOURGE GAIN – WO
SPOILS OF WAR (TO BE DIVIDED AS THE ANTI-SCOURGE SEE FIT)
+++- econ, +- tech.
Bean Sidhe gain the rest of Eversong Forest and the Ghost Lands. Boren Thundra, Eastern Dragon Blight, Southern Zul'Drak, and Holwing Fjord is to be divided by the Anti-Scourge that fought in Northrend as seen fit.

Battle of Light
The Sha'tar had rallied together with Sporregar and the Mok'Nathal to battle against the Burning Legion. They met with success and Legion Forces in Hellfire are destroyed. All that remains of the Legion now is what is in Felwood.

Sporregar: lose – mil
Mok’Nathal lose + mil
Sha’tar lose – mil
Burning legion loses +++ mil
Spoils, to be devided: + econ, + tech

Mok'Nathal and Sha'tar divide control of Hellfire. Sporregar turns down any territory in Hellfire as it is not the right environment for them.

Madwand
2011-09-22, 01:36 PM
Bean Sidhe

Anti-Scourge Alliance (without you all know who) PM

Bloody traitors! So my friend what we do?

Scrouge was driven off..but we need to storm Ice Crown! And for grace of Holy Light send your spellcasters with army next time. As we send and loose some of them, I claim + tech for this.

To leaders of Alliance(+++++?)

Once again humans turn out to be traitors. We see new Cult of the Damned in making, thrice cursed Riven Council. You don't attack with us. We have no force to split, we need it all to assult Ice Crown. Will you tolerate next traitors in Kingdoms?

To Horde(+++++)

We wish to speak with Warchief Thrall, son of Durotan. Could we send an envoy?

Exthalion
2011-09-22, 01:39 PM
Sha'Tar

Consortium
There is an issue which we must work out. Oshugan, the spirit mountain of the orks is a Dranei cultural artifact. We would like to amicably recollect it.

We would like to work with you on this, and we come to talk first as a sign of good faith when it is well within our ability to simply take it back.

Army of Light
Well done good friends! This is a great day for us all.

However we beg you not to stop now while the task is still half done. The Illadari are part of the legion under the command of a dark and twisted monster. They too must be wiped out our all that we have gained this day will be lost as soon as they open new portals to the Legion.

Mok’Nathal
We propose the following: You take control of the Hellfire Peninsula and continue to aid us against the Illadari. Once they are defeated we will take Shadowmoon Valley where they currently reside.

nolispe
2011-09-22, 01:51 PM
The Consortium

To the Sha'Tar
Actually, our defenses are now in place. But that is irrelevant. If you want it back, then we can come to an agreement easily. What is that you would be willing to exchange with us?

To the Boomstick Cartel
What technology have you developed recently? We are wondering if you would be willing to make an exchange.

Exthalion
2011-09-22, 02:03 PM
Sha'Tar to Consortium
Actually we were refering to the fact that your Mil is still tiny compared to that of the Army of Light alliance and that you are so disliked as to make war against you a likely proposition if we weren't arguing for other targets.

What do you want for it? We have a technology that allows Nether energy to be condensed into a usable form.

nolispe
2011-09-22, 02:20 PM
THe Consortium

To the Sha'Tar
Incidentally, what is our mil? I can't find the updated stats anywhere...
On that note, what specifically does this technology do?
(I could demand you be honest about why you want the thingy, but I can't be bothered)

Exthalion
2011-09-22, 02:25 PM
Sha'Tar to Consortium
It gave me + Econ. It is the only stat growth I have gotten in this game.

And unless you saw something about it in your EoT it is still -.

nolispe
2011-09-22, 02:35 PM
The Consortium

To Sha'Tar
Let's just say you would have had a nasty suprise if you attacked. Anyway, I presume it took 6 stat points? Which ones?

Exthalion
2011-09-22, 02:45 PM
Sha'Tar to Consortium
I have no idea. It was a tidbit thrown to me. I invested 13 stat points that turn to that big project of mine I told you about. Magic or Tech I would think.

Lizard Lord
2011-09-22, 02:58 PM
Sporregar to Sha'tar: I don't understand. You said snake people were with this legion, but we didn't see any of them.

(If you yourself made a mistake then we can forget this part. But yea, naga are with the Illidari, not the Burning Legion.

Alliance to Bean Sidhe: (+++++ ++++)

I don't know what to say.

I personally would like to say that we could declare war on all the undead and their allies. However the softhearted Jaina Proudmore has gotten a number of nobles to agree against attacking the Forsaken and the Horde. A group of other nobles, with their shiny new abacuses, have voted against attacking you and your allies. I thought we would be able to throw our full might against the Scourge and their new ally, at the very least. However, for some reason Lady Prestor had got a large enough number of nobles to vote against doing that as well. Some nonsense about needing them for the home front.

The only reason the nobility is allowed to paralyze us with indecision like this is because our king is missing and his heir is still too young.

Horde to Bean Sidhe: Yes, bring us your envoy. We will hear what you have to say. Though I suspect Lady Sylvanus Windrunner of the Forsaken may wish to listen in on this meeting as well.

Exthalion
2011-09-22, 03:37 PM
Lizard Lord (GM PM)
So they are. My mistake. I was assuming they were working with the legion else they couldn't have reached Zangarmarsh.

Than again... the Illadari work for Kil Jaden who is the commander of the legion. Which I suppose makes them part of the legion anyway.

But yeah, sorry about that.

razovor
2011-09-22, 03:49 PM
The Nerubians

To The Anti-Scourge Alliance
"Congratulations everyone. The scourge has been thoroughly trounced. And without all that many casualties."

"It seems though, that our efforts have been divided. We must push forward into Icecrown, but at the same time we can not let this betrayal go unpunished."

"I'll need volunteers from the Eastern Kingdoms to deal with the Riven Council. You'll be free to split their loot between you as you see fit."

"As to the loot from this part of the campaign, it will not be distributed yet. We can expect to see greater spoils in Icecrown, it would not be fair to leave out those who volunteer to attack the Riven Council. All the loot from the scourge will be kept until the war is over. While we wait, the loot we do have will be invested to increase it's value."

To the Grizzlemaw and Drakkari [+++]
Here's my proposal, any objections?

http://i51.tinypic.com/2zjc8zp.jpg

(Am I correct in thinking Wintergrasp is also under our control now?)

Keler
2011-09-22, 07:17 PM
Blackwater Raiders
Esp. ++++

Anti-Scourge Alliance
Before we begin the final assault against the Ice Crown, we first must destroy all the Scourge in the Eastern Kingdom. The Riven Council has become but another arm of the undead monstrosity which threatens the land. If left alone, they will serve as a base which the Scourge could rise again from.

Also, whatever they were bought with is probably siting their for the taking.

Riven Council
You have a lot to answer for, landlubber! You are about to learn why its unwise to cross blades with a pirate.

TsukikoJ
2011-09-22, 09:27 PM
Boomstick Cartel - The Consortium
Unfortunately we have not yet completed any technology. Our efforts were delayed when we were mercilessly attacked by the Blackwater Raiders. However, some should be done soon. I will let you know.

bladescape
2011-09-22, 10:47 PM
The Riven Council:

Your alliance sought to change it's word. It treated us like lesser beings. We chose this oblivion because at least we fought against those who sought to demean us. We do not, and never will, regret our decision.

Open Announcement:

All of the other nations no doubt already have heard of our choice to change sides in the war against the Scourge. No doubt you are all damning us for our decision, chosing to call us traitors and evil mages. No doubt you are even painting us as a new outlet of the Scourge as we write this.

But, once again, the world's view is painted by a spectrum of colours. Those colours are called perspective.

Now, I understand if you may rail against us for our choice, but hear us out. But even now, I suspect you will not even hear this message through to the end.

We originally asked the Coalition to give us all of the magical artifactry from the Scourge Campaign. And this was before anyone else had a right to it. Now, while this may have been a somewhat unreasonable demand, we asked it in the full expectation they would bargain us down to a more reasonable agreement for our services.

To our immense surprise, the Nerubians accepted this. We were not ones to complain. But then, as we were planning the destruction of the Scourge, we first heard tales of the Scourge trying to make some groups defect. This did not concern us until we ourselves were approached. At first, we were preparing to give them false plans, and mislead them in the hope to make the destruction simpler. But then they revealed knowledge they had obtained regarding this alliance.

The Guardians had been given permission to peruse the artifactry and decide what was 'evil' to lock away. I do not fault the Guardians for seeking to destroy sources of temptation for the lesser ones, but then the Nerubians AGREED to this. After they'd already agreed to our proposal.

Double dealing much? But then, then is what pushed us to the edge. Others began weighing in, for fears and for other reasons, to stake a reason that certain parts of the Scourge's magical might be put away out of any reach or permenantly destroyed.

This is once again a picture of the others demeaning us. They did not trust us once again, they did not even consider the promises they'd made to us.

Often there are tales of the Evil mages that betray. But do you know what the stories don't tell about the 'evil' mages? That they were demeaned. They were looked down upon. They were cursed merely for the insatiable curiousity that some of us are born with. The Scourge, despite their evil, despite all of the horrible things they have done, they treated us with respect.

They showed us that not everyone looks down there noses at the so-called 'evil' mages.

We will NOT stand down. We will not back away. You may destroy us now, but we will speak for our kind. This ignorance must end. So come. Come slay us. Come let our blood paint the ground. We are humans, elves and all other races, come together, bound together by the fact that you outcast us. Not because we murdered, or stole. Not because we used our magic to commit crimes of any kind. Why? Merely for our choice in magic. Merely for what we chose to do.

The Council has Convened. I hope that every one that comes to slay us may have retribution against it, for once again, we are outcast for nothing more than curiousity.

The Riven Council, Uriel the Sage, Esthier, Roni, Exion, Seria, Orghail, Jecht, Orion, Sevrris, Erieth, Corinth, Exion the Second and Jair.

Forum Explorer
2011-09-22, 11:54 PM
The Guardians

Anti-Scourge Meeting
The Claims of the Council are foolish. If they had an issue with the deals made they should have brought them up at one of our meetings. Regardless as long as even one necromancer remains the Scourge could be a threat. The Council are all spell casters and have likely begun to dabble in necromancy. They must now share the fate of the Scourge; complete and total destruction.

Exthalion
2011-09-22, 11:57 PM
The Sha'Tar, open message to Azaroth through the recently captured Dark Portal

"Here us O nations, peoples, tribes, and tongues of every kind and place:

Here us and know we speak without selfish intent or motivation. This we pray by the Light and our hope of Salvation.

Many worlds have we seen, filled with wonders and marvels both wrought and natural, both living and inanimate, and of stranger divisions still. Many are these worlds that are no more, fallen to the Burning Shadow.

The Orks knew a world of rugged beauty, full of spirits and bounty. For a time there was peace and it was good. Yet wrath came upon many races. In anger they spilled each-others blood. From the demons came this and their ends only were served. That the Orks have not fallen, either to the grave or the Demons is good, for it means that there is still hope that we shall reconcile with friends we once knew.

Now that world has all but joined the pyre of the Legion, consumed by disunity.

We do know know in full what has transpired in your world, nor have the full measure of your trials and suffering. Only this can we advise: Be not too quick to deliver the sword to all who sin against you. For that fruit is bitter and its effects neither quick nor easy to undo. Mercy there is also, and if a soul may be saved it is a better course.

Do what it is you will do: Those who will die by the sword, by the sword they will die. Those going into captivity, into captivity they will go. We ask only you be not over quick to do the work of Death if there is yet a chance that his sting may be blunted and his victory stolen.

So say we all."

Keler
2011-09-23, 12:21 AM
Blackwater Raiders

Now what a sight we have here. The mages are upset that we would not give the power of the Scourge and now so called 'worshipers of the light' seek to protect those who would have us all as mindless undead?

Pray one last time to what ever dark gods you worship Riven Council for the hour of your destruction is near.

bladescape
2011-09-23, 01:02 AM
Blackwater Raiders

Now what a sight we have here. The mages are upset that we would not give the power of the Scourge and now so called 'worshipers of the light' seek to protect those who would have us all as mindless undead?

Pray one last time to what ever dark gods you worship Riven Council for the hour of your destruction is near.

The Riven Council

If you had argued against our arguments, we would listen to you. But this is just another point of evidence in our favour.

Once more, the other nations, even pirates don't even bother to listen to us. Outcasts and fugitives eternal. We did not rail against your decision to deny us all the artifactry of the Scourge. No, not at all.

We have only acted as we did because your Leader agreed to an agreement, then went and broke there word. Is that really who you like to deal with? Oathbreakers? Liers?

And yet, due to their prestigeous position as Leader of the Anti-Scourge Alliance, they can get away with such?

Your pathetic attempt to disrupt our argument holds no sand.

Sithis
2011-09-23, 01:20 AM
Children of Oralis

Mahde Sunstrider and Dagala Blackhoof walk through the newly established Tinkerer's Lodge in Shaman's Hold. Many tauren, and some of other races, are working in the ample labs here, rushing about and and trying to break who knows what natural laws. Mahde can't help but smile at the enthusiasm everyone here shows.

"You see Dagala? Can you feel the energy here, the enthusiasm? If all of our people were like this, we'd probably have the Barrens restored already!"

Dagala wait as a goblin rushes past her, not even noticing that he almost ran into her in his haste. "Yes, perhaps. But I still..I can't help but feel uneasy. I have seen how these goblins work. It is dangerous!" She waves a hand at the goblin, as he joins a group of others working on...something.

"Yes, the goblins ways ARE dangerous. But while we used their resources and knowledge, the procedure and methodology is very much our own. Much more reliable, much more efficient and much..." The entire building shakes as a massive explosion is heard from the other side of the Lodge. "...safer."

Boomstick Cartel Esp: +++

I wish to extend my thanks to you, friends. Your tinkerers have taught us much, and our new Tinkerer's Lodge has already come up with several ideas and inventions that have improved the lives of my people!

I only hope that my shaman and agents were of as much help to you.

Madwand
2011-09-23, 01:41 AM
Bean Sidhe

Alliance (+++++ ++)

Ah.

Democracy. It's explain so much.

But what you said made everything simpler.

We will just wait till your King will be able to make Adults decision. We will contact him shortly, in next 60 year.

Meanwhile we will purge Scrouge, hunt dawn every last Cultist and rebuild Silvermoon. Pass my words to Jaina Proudmore and your nolbe council.

We wish you good luck.

Turin Deathstrider

Horde (PM) :
Presence Lady Sylvanus Windrunner of the Forsaken on this meeting will be welcome.

Envoy, ghostly figure of elf appeared in next days.

"Warchief Trall, my Lady.. you know who we are and that we fight Scourge. But when battle is over, Lich King defeated once and for all what next?

Riven Council will be destroyed. But we fear humans won't give us chance to prove our good intentions.

I wish to speak about alliance with Horde. Our military is weak, and after battle will be even weaker, but our espionage is considerable.. and may prove useful for you.

Would you be intrested in alliance between our nations?

Anti-Scourge(PM)

Fine.. invest this spoils of war.

I have no idea about what Riven Council is speaking. And I have no idea why any of you bother to response.

Bean Shide will be part of assult on Ice Crown citadel. We will see Crown of Lich King burned in holy light.. or take it in place where it cannot made any charm.

Blackwater and Murlocks.. could you deal with Riven Council?

bladescape
2011-09-23, 02:45 AM
The Riven Council:

Scourge(PM-Level Security):
Well, we're in a right mess now. Do you have ANY possible ideas that may lead us to come out of this fiasco alive? Did you seriously overestimate your power this much?

No matter, as far as I can see there's three main plans we could do here.

One, have the remainder of your power-base escape across to fortify the Riven Tower, it will be attacked by less forces, and then bide your time in there, holding off attackers as they come.

Two, Awaken the Lich-King somehow, in the hope that his sheer power alone can turn the tide of the battle, although unlikely.

and Three, infect their supply wagons as they amass for the grand assault on Icecrown. Only then will their guard be low enough to allow the plague through to corrupt their armies. That could possibly weaken their forces substantially.

razovor
2011-09-23, 07:51 AM
The Nerubians

"Several months ago the Riven Council came to us to offer their assistance in fighting the Scourge. Of course, any assistance against the scourge would be greatly appreciated, but what little we had heard of this council was troubling. Mages dabbling in arts both foul and profane. The Nerubian people are an ancient race, in eons past we experimented with such things ourselves. Always they led to destruction and misery."

"We knew that even if the Riven Council were good now, eventually they would fall into darkness. Though we were willing to accept their help against the scourge, we not willing to split the spoils of battle with someone who could very well turn them against us in the future. We decided to test the Riven council and determine whether or not they could be trusted."

"The Riven council provided us with the perfect opportunity. We offered them all the magic of the scourge, then proceeded to offer portions to anyone else who asked. We assumed they would not learn of this until the war was over. At which point we would apologize and offer them our own magic as compensation."

"We would be offering them the same amount of magic as promised, but the broken promise would serve as a casus belli against us, should they choose to take it. If they attacked us it would be proof of their evil, if not it would be a sign of their goodness."

"Unfortunately it seems the Riven Council were evil. Though we are as surprised as anyone to learn just how evil. We apologize that our actions led them to betray us earlier than they might have otherwise. At least they won't have any more opportunities to grow in power."

"And lastly we apologize to the Riven council for prejudging them, though it seems our judgement was correct."

bendrew64
2011-09-23, 12:39 PM
The Murloc Hordes

Anti-Scourge Alliance (PM)
When our shamans broke through to the Citadel, we discovered that we never truly had the element of surprise all along. The Scourge knew we were there, and that our place will not be in the final push against the Lich King's citadel. Our forces will withdraw from the conflict in Northrend, but we do not know if working against the Riven Council is in our best interest at this branch. We will mull it over.
Additionally, we have pondered the plight of the Oracles and the Winterfin Tribe in Northrend, and will send envoys in an effort to communicate with them as soon as we can. If anyone attempts to harm any of our brothers, be they aligned with us or not, The One will swallow you whole. This is not a threat, but a truth.
The Oracles (++++)
We know that our brothers and sisters of the Sholazar Basin have sought to grow beyond the trappings and lives of normal murlocs to become gorlocks, but we shall always consider you our siblings. We may not be of the superior intellect that you have gained, but we seek comrades in a world that seeks to gut us alive. We ask that you join forces with us, oh wise ones, and help us usher in a new age where murlocs, gorlocks and all other creatures can exist together.

razovor
2011-09-23, 05:26 PM
The Nerubians:

The Nerubians would like to be known that the Abacus technology is still available for purchase.

Abacus details:
Cost:

- Temporary Economy to be paid to the Nerubians
+- Temporary Technology to convert the Abacus to your nations number system.
Gains:

- Permenant Technology

Greetings once again. The Nerubians are now ready to install the Abacus in your lands, should you still wish such.

Keler
2011-09-23, 07:18 PM
@GM and razovor
Um, the EoT response from ragingrage said that I got the Abacus last turn...

The abacus is spread throughout your lands, and you gain - tech

ragingrage
2011-09-23, 07:23 PM
To Keler/Razovor/GMs
Oh, I didn't see that he didn't get the - tech needed to install it. You still need to invest - into it. Sorry. Take away that - tech, I guess.

razovor
2011-09-24, 02:12 AM
To Keler/GM's
Who gave Keler the technology? I certainly didn't. Did he pay me for it? He's already half-installed it, so can we assume I gave it to him? Also, Keler, would you like assistance with the rest of the installation? I'm sure you'd prefer to be spending that tech on your own projects.

Lizard Lord
2011-09-24, 02:48 AM
(I don't mean to be rude but can this OOC conversation please be taken to the OOC thread? Thank you. :smallsmile:)

Horde to Bean Sidhe: (PM level) "Warcheif," Sylvanus speaks up. "Those of Bean Sidhe are much like the Forsaken and though, as fallen High Elves, they have a right to Quel'thalos, I would not be surprised if the Alliance doesn't see it that way. Besides which we could use allies to fight the Scourge since the Horde seems to be supplying the Forsaken with little aid."

"You speak out of turn Sylvanus." Thrall comments to the Banshee Queen with a disproving glare. "As I have said before, the rest of the Horde must focus matters on Kalimdor. That is all I will say for now as this is neither the time nor the place to continue this debate."

Thrall than sighs as he turns towards the Bean Sidhe envoy. "But, I agree with allying Bean Sidhe. The Horde can use more allies and perhaps you can assist each other in clearing what remains of the Scourge from the Plaguelands. Very well spirit, tell your leaders that the Horde will accept your proposal of an Alliance."

Lady Prestor to Riven Council: (PM level) A slender women dressed in the garments of Stormwind nobility walks alone down Deadwind Pass. If the members of the Riven Council that saw didn't know any better, they would swear that the creatures of the pass avoided her out if fear. She reaches the Council's tower untouched and speaks loud enough for those inside to her. "Greetings Riven mages. I would like to make a deal with you, if you are wise enough to listen."

Drakkari to Anti-Scourge meeting: (PM level) Alrigh' mons. Now that we took back our homes thar be no need fer us ta fight da Scourge. We will be leavin' dis alliance now.

Drakkari to Nerubians: (Esp +++) We can do that mon, though I be hopin' you don't wanna change yous minds cause we left da Anti-Scourge.

bladescape
2011-09-24, 05:07 AM
The Riven Council:

Riven Council to Lady Prestor(PM-Level):
The dark twisting spiral of magic that appears before her shows that despite the silence, the mages listen.

The tall Night Elf figure that appears from the spiral stares for a moment. "What do you wish to offer us?" He asks, his eyes narrowed.

Lizard Lord
2011-09-26, 11:53 AM
Lady Prestor to Riven Council: (PM level) "I would like you to teach the future king of Stormwind the ways of magic. With his mother dead and his father gone, he will need a someone to teach him the way of things. Bolvar Fordragon wishes to be that person, but Bolvar is.... well Bolvar is much like the Guardians. I would rather have someone that knows the ways of power and ambition help me influence the king."

"In exchange I can offer you and your people shelter in Stormwind and Duskwood. The people of Darkshire may not trust you anymore than the next superstitious fool, but in the woods themselves your work would simply be part of the scenery. The Slaughtered Lamb Tavern in Stormwind is also a place that shelters those that practice taboo magic."

The Oracles to the Murlocs: (ESP -) Oh? We are related? You look like Oracles, yes? But different. The Old Ones made us first, that still must be true. But if you want to be friends than, yay! The Oracles are always willing to accept more friends! Do you like bugs?

bendrew64
2011-09-26, 02:30 PM
The Murloc Hordes

The Oracles (-)
"Let us join flippers then and work together towards achieving a better world then. Might we build settlements in the basin, so that our people can grow closer together and work together in honor of the Old Ones?
"Also, we would like to combine forces with you gorlocks, so that if the Scourge or anyone else tries to harm our people ever again, we will make it so they can't. Ever again."
After the envoy is done speaking, a snapping turtle-led chariot pulls up behind him. The murloc riding the turtle jumps off and grabs arm-fulls of fish, worms and maggots from the rear of the chariot.
"And yes," the envoy says, "We love bugs."

razovor
2011-09-26, 08:31 PM
The Nerubians

To The Murloc Hordes [+++]
Sorry to disturb you, but I do believe 'bugs' is a reference to my people. We've spoken briefly with the Oracles

bladescape
2011-09-26, 08:47 PM
The Riven Council:

To Lady Prestor(Pm-Level):
"Even though we dealt with the undead? Very well, the Council will accept. Could your people aid us in making our land a booby-trap for those that might wish to learn our location?"

bendrew64
2011-09-26, 09:00 PM
The Murloc Hordes

The Nerubians (+++)
"Indeed? A misunderstanding. We hope you take no offense to our offering to the Oracles. We don't think that the same bugs we eat are your young, but we have never seen a Nerubian youngling. Apologies if so."

Lizard Lord
2011-09-26, 09:06 PM
Oracles to Murlocs: (Esp -) (It is based on the senders espionage not the lowest, in case you have missed that post in the OOC thread.)Yay! We shall gather many crunchy bugs to eat and share with new fin-head friends!

Lady Prestor to Riven Council: (PM level) Ah, I am afraid we will only be able to involve a select few of those in Stormwind with this deal. Did you truly believe that the Alliance was any better than the groups that scorned you? Most of them are not, but me and my...associates are different.

The more well known members, as well as any ex-alliance members, may also need to use magic to disguise yourselves. That is well within your abilities yes?

bendrew64
2011-09-26, 09:51 PM
The Murloc Hordes

The Oracles (++++) (Gotcha, thanks!)
"Yes yes, bugs for all! We shall begin building our settlements as soon as possible. Perhaps your shamans could teach us some things about communing with the elements? We have been trying to divine a method of giving landbreathers gills like us. Maybe you can help?"

Lizard Lord
2011-09-27, 12:55 AM
Mok'nathal to Army of Light: (PM level) Very well. In his madness Illidan believes that he should rule all of Outland. It will only be a matter of time before he will make his move and than he would eventually turn his attention to the Bladescape. We should stop him before that can happen.

Sporregar to Army of Light: (PM level) If the snake people that kidnap us are with this Illidan, then we will fight.

Oracles to Murlocs: (Esp -) High Oracle Soo-say teach you how to speak to elements and the Great Ones. Make sure to bring lots of shinnies and practice singing.

bladescape
2011-09-27, 02:37 AM
The Riven Council:

To Lady Prestor(PM Level):
The Night Elf smiled, "I was thinking a little more personal help from those that are with you on this, but no matter. Too many are unlikely to even listen to us.

Those that could be remembered as having been a member of our Council could easily be disguised."

Madwand
2011-10-02, 07:17 AM
Bean Sidhe

Horde(PM)

Very well, we have an alliance Warchief. If you need us, we will come to aid you.

Lizard Lord
2011-10-04, 10:57 PM
Shadowmoon Valley

The Sha'tar, the Mok'Nathal and the Sporelings of Sporeggar have attacked the Illidari in Shadowmoon Valley, all but completely wiping out their army. Illidan's minions have now fortified themselves in the Black Temple where Illidan and his top agents, mostly spellcasters, await the Army of the Light.

Illidari lose +++++ ++- military.
Sha'tar loses - military
Mok'nathal loses - military
Sha'tar, Mok'Nathal, and Sporeggar gain - WO.

Deadwind Pass
In retribution for their betrayal during the last battle against the Scourge, the Blackwater Raiders and Murloc Hordes invaded Deadwind Pass to eliminate the Riven Council. They had easily destroyed the military force of creatures controlled or created by the Councils magic and the tower that held the council's headquarters was destroyed. However, there seems to be no sign of the Council themselves.

Riven Council Lose ++ mil

Icecrown:

There has been a tremendous victory at Icecrown! The members of the Anti-Scourge Alliance that have continued to fight the Scourge have destroyed the Scourge's army and killed Lich King Arthas. Now only the Cult of the Damned remains with only spell casters and spies rather than any real military force.

However, the Anti-Scourge Leaders now seem to have gone quiet for a little while.

Scourge loses: +++++ ++ mil. +++++ ++++ magic, - econ
Nerubians lose: - mil
Grizzlemaw lose: - mil
Bean Sidhe lose: - mil
Guardians lose - mil
Loot to be divided: ++++ magic, - econ (not including last turns loot)
Nerubians, Grizzlemaw, and Bean Sidhe gain - WO.

Scourge loses: +++++ ++ mil. +++++ ++++ magic, - econ
Nerubians lose: - mil
Grizzlemaw lose: - mil
Bean Sidhe lose: - mil
Guardians lose - mil
Loot to be divided: ++++ magic, - econ (not including last turns loot)
Nerubians, Grizzlemaw, and Bean Sidhe gain - WO.

Madwand
2011-10-05, 02:13 AM
Bean Shide

Icecrown [Nerubians and the Guardians](PM)

There always must be a lich king.. power of this artifact must be in check.Bean Shide should be never at risk to be slaves again, I am damned. I will take this burden, Terenas Menethil.

Turin Deathstrider reached for a Lich King's crown..

OOC: crown of Lich King for Bean Shide like it was said.

Forum Explorer
2011-10-05, 07:24 AM
The Guardians

Icecrown (PM level to Nerubians and Bean Sidhe)
Hold on a second friend. Why should we believe this spirit's claims? The Scourge did not exist in the past and many undead seem to be of a reasonable attitude if the Forsaken are of any example. It seems more likely that this is a ploy to make sure that the Scourge can be reborn without opposition from those who destroyed it.

razovor
2011-10-05, 07:28 AM
War with Scourge update:
Losses:
Blackwater raiders: +++ mil
Bean Sidhe: ++ mil, - magic
Guardians: ++- mil
Grizzlemaw: ++ mil
Drakarri: + mil, + magic
Nerubians : +- mil
The Murloc Hordes: + mil

Gains:
++++ magic
++++ econ
+- tech

In Icecrown (Bean Sidhe and Guardians) [Pm-level]
Typhis'ahn draws his sword, and levels it plainly at Turin Deathstrider.

"We've stood with you this far, we're not going to abandon you now. Let's all do it, together. We're going to need our collective wills to control this thing anyway."

Typhis put his sword away, walked up to crown, and held his hand above it. Waiting, he looked back over his shoulder to the Guardian.

Madwand
2011-10-05, 07:31 AM
Bean Shide

Icecrown [Nerubians and the Guardians and Lizard Lord](PM)

Exellent question my friend. Why we should belive you, king Terenas Menethil?

Can we just destroy Crown of Lich King and Frostmorn? Guardians, all our magic is at disposal in this task. Typhis'ahn put it down. We should at least try to destroy it.

razovor
2011-10-05, 07:40 AM
Icecrown (Bean Sidhe and Guardians) [Pm Level]
"Agreed, we must try. We will gather all our mages here for the task."

"There is also the matter of the Cult of the Damned. Shall we hunt them to the ends of the earth, or concentrate our efforts elsewhere?"

"And finally, the original coalition has somewhat diminished in size. We may wish to now divide the spoils of battle. My proposal is thus;"

Loot Splitting
The Nerubians will take no loot.
The Murlocs will receive +
The Grizzlemaw will receive +
The Drakarri will receive +-
The Guardians will receive ++
The Bean Sidhe will receive ++
The Blackwater Raiders will receive ++

Lizard Lord
2011-10-05, 01:20 PM
Icecrown: "I was the second soul to be trapped in Frostmourn, the first being my son's soul."

With that a spirit resembling a child version of Arthas appears and speaks.

"There must always be a Lich King, or the free will that was stolen from him will fade and the dead will ravage the land with a mindless hatred of the living."

"All who touched Frostmourn, whether by the handle or the blade, had their soul stolen by it."

The visions of former Silver Hand leader Uther Lightbringer, former High Elf king Anasterian Sunstrider, former leader of the Kirin Tor Antonidas, and countless others that were killed by Frostmourn's blade appear and float off the edge of Icecrown Citadel.

Uther Lightbringer speaks with the others around him nodding in silent agreement. "I'm afraid it is true. We have no proof but if there is no Lich King to control the Scourge, it will be disastrous."

"By all means destroy Frostmourn. It will set my spirit and the spirits of all of us trapped in here free. It is the Crown of Ner'zhul that makes one the Lich King. There can only be one Lich King, as only one can wear the crown. Even if the Scourge did return under a new Lich King, what makes you think it would go unopposed? If Deathstrider, or any of you, became the Lich King and committed the same horrors as my son did are you saying you would not try to stop him?"

The Spirit of the King of Lorderon shakes its head. "Of course you would."

Forum Explorer
2011-10-05, 03:29 PM
Guardians

Icecrown

Unfortanatly we have no proof on if your words are true or not. So I propose this: that we will hold off on the destruction or aquistion of the Lich King's Crown. We will see if the Forsaken and other undead begin to lose their intelligence. If they do then we will find a way to ensure that someone can wield the Crown without being consumed by its manevolant powers.

We will of course do are best to destroy Frostmourn.

OOC: For the spoils didn't Bean Sidhe want the magic stats instead of the rest? The econ stats and tech stats we picked up can be split evenly amoung the rest of us.

razovor
2011-10-05, 06:31 PM
The Nerubians

To the Grizzlemaw [+++]
"We're planning an expedition into the abandoned tunnels of Azjol-Nerub. Should be safe work, we won't be going too deep, just far enough to get some decent treasure."

"If you lend us +++ military, we'll tell our mages to continue working on Vordrassil."

Icecrown: [Pm-Level]
The Bean Sidhe are due ++ of the spoils. We have ++++ magic to distribute. If we give them more than they're due it lowers everyone elses share. Unless someone else is willing to give up their share. I'll ask Lizard Lord if we can get WO for it.

To Lizard Lord (GM)
If we give up our share of the loot, will we receive World Opinion? I'll be giving it up either way.

Lizard Lord
2011-10-07, 08:34 AM
Grizzlemaw to Nerubians: Very well. We will help explore the abandoned parts of your city.

To Razovor: I will go with yes, but it may not be equal to the amount of loot that you would be giving up.

razovor
2011-10-07, 02:24 PM
The Nerubians

"Hello. We've developed another new technology you might be interested in. We call it Mass-Production. The technology greatly increases the rate at which goods can be produced, granting you a bonus of - permenant economy.

We're willing to give you this technology for - temporary economy, along with the normal +- tech cost of installation.

"Hello. We've developed another new technology you might be interested in. We call it Mass-Production. The technology greatly increases the rate at which goods can be produced, granting you a bonus of - permenant economy.

We're willing to give you this technology for - temporary economy, along with the normal +- tech cost of installation.

TsukikoJ
2011-10-07, 02:31 PM
Boomstick Cartel - Nerubians [ESP +++]
We would very much like to purchase it.

razovor
2011-10-10, 10:45 AM
The Nerubians

Excellant. We will send our specialists to you at once.

Sithis
2011-10-12, 02:54 AM
Children of Oralis

It is just after dawn, and the Shaman gather in the southern barrens. All of the Children's most experienced shaman are present, including Dagala Blackhoof and even Mahde Sunstrider himself. Their gathering place is a site seemingly in the middle of nowhere, just dirt, devoid of anything of worth or value. Or it was.

In this once desolate place, many of the Children's new technicians have been hard at work for weeks, constructing...something or other. Now they unveil there work, some kind of...drill and pump system. The technicians have already been at work, and there is already fresh water, fed from an underground stream, being pumped to the surface, forming a large pool on the dusty ground.

Now, it is the Shaman's turn. The entire group gathers around this new pond, joining hands and forming a massive circle. There is silence for a moment, and then Dagala Blackhoof begins to chant. She speaks in an old dialect of Taur-ahe, and her words seem to resonate across the Barrens, imbued with power. Soon, other shaman join in, not following Dagala, but in their own parts. As more and more shaman begins speaking, the sound is more and more like music, their are harmonies and melodies echoing across the Barrens, but at the core is Dagala's strong voice.

The chant continues, faster and faster, and as it does shapes appear inside the circle. Mostly they're indistinct, colored blob. But occasionally, an observer could see the outline of a great wolf here, a raptor there. All of the shapes begin rapidly moving within the circle as the chant continues to slowly increase in tempo, until eventually the shapes are just colored blurs. Eventually, the chant reaches a point where the words are no longer distinct, and in the center of the circle, past the spirits of the land, something is changing.

Everywhere that the water has touched, grass is beginning to grow. A few moments later, this grass has begun spreading away from the pond, and small trees begins forming. And within a few minutes, this new plant life has spread past the circle of shaman, with fully grown trees have begun to spring up all around.

Finally, Dagala ends the chant and breaks the connection. There is a bright flash from inside the circle, as all the spirits glow in unison before fading into nothingness. And then the Shaman begin looking around at what they have created.

The Shaman begin talking excitedly, while the technicians who were observing begin taking down observations, measuring plant growth, and in general try to act all scientific. Mahde watches, a smile on his face. He lets it go on for a moment before he raises a hand, beckoning silence.

"We have done excellent work here. Amazing work. We have created life from the Barrens themselves. Few can claim to have done what we have. But we are nowhere near done. There is much work yet to do. And we will continue it. We will make a camp here, and secure our claim to this new Oasis. From this camp, we will research and investigate, and from this Oasis we will find the method to restore the Barrens. This camp will be Amadi's Spring.

Nerubians Esp: +++

That is an interesting offer, and I think I can agree with this price.

Also, I have heard that your war against the Scourge has been largely successful. I congratulate you, I wasn't sure such a venture was possible. I also ask if that means that you would be able to honor your agreement and begin to lend your aid to our cause. We have made some major strides since we last spoke, but much more work is necessary. Though if your efforts are needed elsewhere, I can understand.

razovor
2011-10-12, 08:10 AM
The Nerubians:

The Nerubians would like to remind all nations that they are still open to buy and sell technologies. The technologies they currently have on offer are;

The Abacus (- Permenant Technology)
Mass Production (- Permenant Economy)

Both are on offer for - temporary economy each. The Nerubians would also be willing to accept another technology in exchange.

To the Children of Oralis: [+++]
"Our previous agreement was an equal exchange. Your help with the teleporation for our aid with the barrens. If you recall we paid in technology and coin."

"Though our contract is concluded, I can see you still require assistance, so I will continue to lend my aid. If you could grant us two seaons (one turn), to rebuild our defenses we would be most grateful."

"In the topic of our latest technology, we would of course be grateful to receive financial compensation, but my scientists tell me they would be more interested in learning about your new pump system. Perhaps we could exchange each of our technologies for the other."

Spiderlord Nephri'thos

(There is another somewhat out of character deal to discuss. I seem to have acquired influence in the barrens while working in your lands. I would glady sell it to you, but I have no idea what benefit it would actually provide you.)

"I wonder, if you would be willing to consider an exchange of technologies, rather than financial compensation for Mass Production. We are most interested to see what your scientists have been getting up to."

Spiderlord Nephri'thos

To the Grizzlemaw: [+++]
"I seem to have inadvertantly acquired influence with certain factions in your land. If you're interested I would be willing to sell you this influence."

Queen Nezar'Azret

(I never had a numerical representation of my influence with the grizzlemaw, so I'll need them to make the first offer)

TsukikoJ
2011-10-12, 12:26 PM
Boomstick Cartel - Nerubians [ESP +++]
We have completed technology for harvest golems. They serve us both economically and militarily, mostly serving as guards for our economic investments. We're still a bit sore from the Blackwater Raiders attacking us, see.

OOC: It gives - economy and - military. All of our research projects thus far are goblin themed, but if you want them..

razovor
2011-10-12, 02:45 PM
The Nerubians

(Theres already an installation cost, I'll just fluff that as the necessary research to adapt the golems to my species.

If possible I'd like the bit granting - economy.)

TsukikoJ
2011-10-12, 02:49 PM
Boomstick Cartel - Nerubians [+++]
That should be possible. We'll just take out the spinning blades and hidden explosives and they should work fine strictly as harvesters. We have ourselves a deal.

bendrew64
2011-10-12, 06:45 PM
The Murloc Hordes

The Nerubians
We are interested in both the technologies you have to offer. They would serve our growing land-based communities well.

razovor
2011-10-13, 04:19 AM
The Nerubians

To the Murloc Hordes [+++]
"Excellant. Would you rather pay with technologies of your own, or money?"

bendrew64
2011-10-13, 08:28 AM
The Murloc Hordes

The Nerubians
The envoy bursts out in what appears to be a chuckle, though it sounds more like a drowning puppy. "Murloc technology? No no no, we bring shinys."