PDA

View Full Version : The Online Gamer - Cause I'm bored

Phosphate
2011-08-24, 12:22 PM
So here are some feats inspired from the reckless tortuga.

Laagg
Prerequisite: BaB +5, Dex 11
Benefit: Your move speed is reduced by 10 feet or half, whichever is lower. You are treated as being under the constant effect of a Blur spell, except its school is treated as Transmutation, and True Seeing doesn't affect it. This ability can be activated and deactivated with a standard action.

Effing Laagg
Prerequisite: Laagg, BaB +10, Dex 13
Benefit: Your move speed is reduced by a further 10 feet or half, whichever is lower. You are treated as being under the constant effect of a Displacement spell, except its school is treated as Transmutation, and True Seeing doesn't affect it. This ability can be activated and deactivated with a standard action. This ability and Laagg can't be both active at the same time. With a move action, you can change from Effing Laagg to Laagg (but not the reverse).

Headshot Biotch, You Got Owned
Prerequisite: Improved Critical, Cha 11
Benefit: If you score a critical with a weapon affected by the feat Improved Critical, treat your weapon as Vorpal for the remainder of the encounter, but only against the opponent(s) that you scored a critical on.

Friendly Fire
Prerequisite: Ability to cast 3rd level or higher arcane spells, Wis 14
Benefit: All of your allies gain a +6 bonus to saves made against your own spells.

Kill/Death Ratio, Like a Boss
Prerequisite: Diehard, BaB +12
Benefit: If you die during an encounter, divide the price of the material components necessary for your resurrection by the number of opponents you killed in that encounter. Do not take swarms into consideration.

Effing Double XP Weekend
Prerequisite: 1st level in Commoner
Benefit: You gain double xp from killing things 2 days a week.

I Kill Noobs
Prerequisite: either ability to cast 6th level spells, or BaB +15
Benefit: Your damage rolls are always treated as Massive Damage and force the target to make a Fort Save against dying if his CR is lower than yours by 3 or more.

More later.

Morph Bark
2011-08-24, 12:46 PM
Make Laagg and Effing Laagg only affect the user when they want to, but activating and deactivating them takes a standard action.

Headshot should only affect ranged weapons and should come with a BAB requirement of +11 or something.

Have the Double XP Weekend feat be able to be taken only if your first level is in an NPC class (like most real-world people would have). :smallamused:

Also, feats with ability score requirements have the ability scores odd. Like Dex 13 and such.

Otherwise, thumbs up from me.

Phosphate
2011-08-24, 01:57 PM
Make Laagg and Effing Laagg only affect the user when they want to, but activating and deactivating them takes a standard action.

Sure.

Headshot should only affect ranged weapons and should come with a BAB requirement of +11 or something.

You can apply Vorpal to ranged weapons? I didn't know that. Either way, I wouldn't care about the BaB requirement because Improved Critical requires +8 anyway.

Have the Double XP Weekend feat be able to be taken only if your first level is in an NPC class (like most real-world people would have). :smallamused:

Hmm, flavorful.

Also, feats with ability score requirements have the ability scores odd. Like Dex 13 and such.

Damn, it's just so HARD for me to care about stuff like this :)).