PDA

View Full Version : PF: More Character Creation...maybe.

TurtleKing
2011-08-26, 02:39 AM
Alright folks I am back for more with an even bigger order than before. Thats right this time going to supersize. Ok maybe not and I'm sure you might be getting tired of me by now. Well I curious and bored. I am dangerous when bored so please help disarm this nuke of boredom. I already have my two Rangers of the Ratkin Skirmisher and the Half Elf Long range Sniper upto the bat. Behind them follow the Hedge Witch, and Polearm Master with the not so typical Necromancer and Vivisectionist in the rear. Reason why the Necromancer and Vivsectionist are in the rear is those builds are more convoluted. Oh the 3.P and PF Vivisectionist builds are fine but the 3.5 is not. Please post something to help with that one.

Those are what as already come before. What we will looking at here is the Artificer and Warlock by Adamant Entertainment, and the Shaman and Time Thief by Super Genius Games. This not so much as to build them anythime soon just discussing them. DO NOT let this devolve in any way that they are weak/lame compared to other editions. I am wanting to better understand them since I like the fluff. Some of the mechanics such as for the Shaman are bit confusing or just daunting so would like to be clarified. So just what makes the Artificer, Shaman, Time Thief, and Warlock tick in PF?