PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Marshal Question

goken04
2011-08-27, 03:50 PM
Here's an interesting question I'm having trouble answering through the magic of google:

What BAB does the Marshal receive in 3.5? I know it's 3/4 in the Miniatures Handbook, but I was looking for a level of any full-bab base class to fill out a level 5 build for a game i'm playing in tomorrow and I noticed that in the old Crystal Keep Base Class Index, the Marshal is listed as having a full BAB. It also references a Dragon issue as a source, not just the MH. Is there an update that gives the Marshal full-BAB that I don't know about? Or is this just a typo? Full-BAB might actually make this class playable.

Seerow
2011-08-27, 07:18 PM
I think the MH version was more recent than the Dragon version, and Dragon isn't errata anyway.

Cog
2011-08-28, 08:32 PM
Dragon 348 provided some updates to coincide with Heroes of Battle (it'd be hard for the Miniatures Handbook version to be more recent; that was a very early book, only a few months after the Player's Handbook), but the changes were an additional class skill and an overhaul of the aura system, and did not affect the basic chassis.

While I appreciate the effort that must have gone into compiling the Crystal Keep documents, they are frequently unreliable. If something in them looks wrong, it almost certainly is.