PDA

View Full Version : Statting up vestiges for play

Heliomance
2011-08-30, 10:47 AM
As always, my players stay out.

I'm currently running SilverClawShift's horror campaign, and they've just finished the town bit, and are on the journey that finishes at the Knights' fortress. As they managed to actually beat Paimon in such a way that he's not coming back (they've bound him into a gem), I thought it might be fun to have some of the other vestiges appear having manifested almost fully. So I'm appealing to the Playground for ideas and pointers on how to stat them out. As I'm the DM, builds don't need to be fully legal, and flavourful abilities can be handed out liberally. Paimon was a Deadly Dancer Dervish, who also had all the powers that the vestige grants when bound.

Zceryll is definitely out to get them. She possessed their wildshape ranger after the kython battle, and they did have an encounter with her like that, but they destroyed that body so she's probably not going to have the shapeshifting abilities anymore.

Any other vestiges you think would make good fights - or potentially even unlikely allies, apparently Kas hates undead - would be good. I'm aiming for about CR 15, probably. Many thanks!

LansXero
2011-08-30, 10:55 AM
Maybe you could use something from this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171823&highlight=vestige+summoner)thread?

DiBastet
2011-08-30, 08:16 PM
Ashardalon. Finish the world with ashardalon. Plus points if a druid defeats him.

Again.