PDA

View Full Version : IC: Sunless Citadel Chapter 1

DUNGE0NMA5TER
2011-08-30, 11:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Jopustopin/Untitled-5.jpg

If you recall you guys just got through exchanging punishment with, what appeared to be, a corrupted human spellcaster that was "suffering" from obesity and had scarred his hands into huge sickening claws.

In this room is a desk with various materials for writing scrolls, two dead bad guys that look "searchable" and little else. It looks like they relocated here before.

You guys also remember running through the other rooms many dead "searchable" bodies, and what looked like the tribes valuables unorganized in the previous room.

The "Green" area on the map looked like food stuff and water barrels, the grey boxes are piles of various crafting materials, weapons, and other things.

ManEater
2011-09-04, 11:28 AM
Lintu looks around at everyone, except Harmen, and suggests, "I will search the bodies in here. Anyone want to move down the hall and see if there is anything worthy of taking with us? There was some armor and supplies back there. Anybody want to keep an eye out for visitors?"

She gets busy by searching the dead bodies. Take 20.

DUNGE0NMA5TER
2011-09-04, 12:00 PM
Lintu the huge fat creature is even more obese than you thought as you pull off his robes. He's wearing an obnoxiously large albeit well made belt that looks out of place on him as he's not wearing pants. He is also wearing well made mithral bracers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracer). Several pockets in his robes lead to different spell components.

The second body (the small undead goblin spellcaster) is void of any possessions.

ManEater
2011-09-04, 12:29 PM
Smirking for a moment, Lintu pockets the components for later use.

Lintu casts detect magic on the bracers and belt.

DUNGE0NMA5TER
2011-09-05, 03:56 PM
Lintu

Both the belt and the bracers radiate with magic (and a stench of feces and sweat).

Spellcraft (Bracers): [roll0] (You identify the aura as Conjuration)
Spellcraft (Belt): [roll1] (Can't identify aura)

Minibox
2011-09-06, 11:48 AM
Harmon leans heavily on his spear, exhausted from battle and bearing a series of nasty looking wounds from their latest battle. He seems all but spent.

Lintu looks around at everyone, except Harmen, and suggests, "I will search the bodies in here. Anyone want to move down the hall and see if there is anything worthy of taking with us? There was some armor and supplies back there. Anybody want to keep an eye out for visitors?"

Harmon hesitates a bit. "Ah, before we run into another goblin ambush, perhaps we should tend to our wounded?" The mage coughs into his sleeve, groaning a bit from the strain. As Lintu rifles through the humanoid grotesque, Harmon makes his way towards Erky.

"Unfortunately, I've exhausted the last of my magics, I fear. And you, ser?"

DUNGE0NMA5TER
2011-09-06, 06:48 PM
Hit Points of Party

Harmon: 4/21
T'ulnog: -1/18 (Stable)
Lintu: 15/18
Erky: 11/33
Kyara: 8/26
Lyara: 26/30
Charir: 8/21

Erky looks at your wounds, and then at his. He closes his eyes for a second and you think he's using a spell although he makes no movements that would indicate this. Then he moves his hands over your clothing and the blood stains magically disappear.

You realize that he cast Prestidigitation and is cleaning your clothing.

Kyara speaks, "I have one last curative prayer left, but I think I should use it on the T'ulnog"

Minibox
2011-09-07, 02:12 PM
Kyara speaks, "I have one last curative prayer left, but I think I should use it on the T'ulnog"

"You're right of course," Harmon concedes. The dragonmarked heir holds his arm out to one side as Erky cleans his clothes. He smiles weakly, clearly this was not the sort of service he was expecting from the clergyman but he accepts it graciously.

"I had hoped I was the only one who had to go to such efforts during our skirmish but it would seem we are all worse for the wear. Please, T'ulnog could use the healing of your maternal hands."

When Erky finishes tending to Harmon's clothes:

"My thanks," he nods in appreciation. "Hopefully we've dealt with the last of them." Harmon says, in reference to the goblin tribe.

"Maybe there's something to help us amidst their belongings. Ladies, please, tend to T'ulnog he requires your care. Charir, protect our the women, I'll see no harm done to them. Erky, if you'd care to accompany me, let's see what there is to find. Perhaps there is some word of our kinsmen."