PDA

View Full Version : Modules DnD

Handsome Goblin
2011-08-31, 02:39 PM
What would be smart if Wizards on the Coast sold online dungeon models that played themselves and you just had to jump in and play your character, and others could join as well. There is probably something like this...... I am just wondering.

Maxios
2011-08-31, 04:56 PM
They were supposed to be making something like this, but it got canceled. I read an article though, that WoTC have restarted the project :smallcool:

hobbitkniver
2011-08-31, 11:37 PM
There was going to be something called "the game table" which was exactly Paper and Pencil online. It had figures with round circular bases and dice rolled on screen. This never actually came to be however. I never heard them say why they canceled it, they just stopped mentioning it. I sent them 3 page long e-mails asking about it and if it's going to be completed or not. Of course, they didn't give a damn because it didn't instantly make them money. I actually own a 4th edition DMG that has an ad for it as if it was completed and I could go to their website to use it. Sometimes I think that Hasbro would rather lose millions than let their competitors (or any company large or small) make a cent off of DnD.

Handsome Goblin
2011-09-01, 10:06 AM
That would be sweet if if it became a reality. :smallfurious:

Maxios
2011-09-01, 05:24 PM
That would be sweet if if it became a reality. :smallfurious:

The dream has become real (http://wizards.com/dnd/Tool.aspx?x=dnd/4new/tool/virtualtable) :smallamused:

Handsome Goblin
2011-09-02, 07:55 AM
Im gonna have to wait till it comes out for realz cause I dont wanna subscribe to the magazine to do the beta :smallannoyed: