PDA

View Full Version : Ex Nihilo Audeamus IC

Verruckt
2011-08-31, 11:40 PM
Were there a painter on the balcony to observe it, the scene in the cavernous vault of Occholm's manor would present quite the tableaux.

The diminutive scholar's home presents a facade of respectability on the exterior, but this extends only as far as the foyer. once you pushed through the doors you found that the bulk of the house is something between a library, museum and warehouse. As of a few seconds ago it can now add warzone to that list of titles.

Around the room blood and gore abound. most of the living eyes present ignore the charnel, still staring hesitantly at a largely shattered ancient Orgoth casket and the hulking barbarian standing over it, his greatsword transfixing the coffin's occupant.

The room falls silent for nearly half a minute before Occholm reluctantly lowers his rifle and utters into the still air with his gin grizzled tenor "Well, that was an adventure, wasn't it?" He looks around to the party, its members in various stages of battle spatter. "I don't believe we had time for proper introductions, might I ask who you fine chaps are?"

Aramus
2011-09-06, 09:31 PM
Skyle whistles for his wolf as he steps down from on top of the casket. He inspects his greatsword for a brief moment before sliding it back into its scabbard where an audible clicking noise can be heard. He reaches down near the doorway and picks up his military pistol and slides it as well into its holster and a turning and clicking noise is heard indicating a fresh round being loaded into the chamber. Skyle flairs his greatcoat out and closes it after everything is secured. He gives the room a quick glance before finally responding in a blunt and loud tone "Name's Skyle" while extending his goo covered hand.

Verruckt
2011-09-07, 12:37 AM
Occholm stares at the huge man as he hops from his perch and beweapons himself. Clearly leery of the various residues and organ pastes coating the savage warrior, he nonetheless returns a surprisingly firm handshake. "Good showing my lad, good showing indeed. Would have been good to have you aboard when Gavin and I did a short stint in the northern territories. And the rest of this motley band?"

Aramus
2011-09-08, 01:11 AM
The barbarian nods at the man and motions towards Eirikur, Lor and Ward in turn stating their names. The great wolf next to him nuzzles his shoulder and the barbarian nods "Oh and my wolf... his name isn't important at the moment". The wolf starts wagging its tail and panting as it stares back at the man at eye level. Skyle pats the wolf on its head and turns to the rest of the party.

Gidoran
2011-09-09, 05:18 AM
Eirikur, having finished reloading his shotgun and deciding that the pile of meat that used to be an eldritch abomination doesn't feel like getting back up, turns to Occholm and gives a fairly jovial wave. "As the Berserker said, Eirikur Gunnarson is my name!" he pauses for a moment before gesturing towards his weapon. "This is Hildr, too. Do you think any more of those things are coming? She's still got more rounds..."