PDA

View Full Version : Team Evil [IC]

ufis
2011-09-01, 04:11 AM
A searing flash of pain bounces through your head as you slowly awaken. Around you the ground seems burned. Your clothes are in threads and the rest of your belongings are missing.

And then you remembered.... You were just living your life as it was when suddenly, the world exploded in a fountain of colours and sensations. It quickly turned black as your brain must have shut down to protect itself.

Taking a couple of deep breaths makes the pain dull a bit. Laying on the ground around you are several others, none of them familiar. Then, you hear a scream, a shout of anger as a bewildered man comes charging out of the bushes, swinging a sword above his head....

Isenvrill
2011-09-01, 09:03 AM
I wake staring at the sky feeling disoriented. Grimacing at the pain surging through my head I begin to think, Well, that was certainly an adventure. What in the world caused it I wonder. . .
Illiandre's musings are cut short as a man charges out of the surrounding bushes.

Illiandre stands, then casts Psionic Charm on the charging man. DC:Will 16
Initiative: [roll0]
Sorry if I'm a bit clumsy, this is my first play by post game.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-01, 09:27 AM
Female Human Woodsman

As she lay on her back, coming to, she tried to remember what had happened. Could be bandits, or maybe I took a fall? Though how did I end up over here if I fell? She mused this in her head a moment, seeing her abnormally huge rat beside her. Maybe nibbles moved me? Didn't think he had the strength...

These thoughts are torn from her mind quickly as the swordsman comes barreling in. "Well damn, it is bandits." She takes a step back as she stands, barking (quite literally) at the rat, causing it to his and take a stance as she reaches down to the ground and swoops up 3 small rocks.

Initiative: [roll0]
Move action to stand up
Free action to command Nibbles to guard
Move action to swipe up three pebbles from the ground, unless I don't need to spend an action to do that, in which case I'd cast Magic Stone to enchant them.

Nibbles gets up and readies an action to attack the swordsman if he gets in range.
readied attack
Attack:[roll1]
Damage:[roll2] plus DC 11 fort save or contract Filth Fever

[/spoiler]

FearlessGnome
2011-09-01, 10:48 AM
Aliace

Aah, the migraine. It is back. And- hey! Where is all my stuff? And the ring! That thing had sentimental value; it was an heirloom! A grandma had died and he had been the first person to walk in on the corpse.

And who are all these people? Where is this place? Suddenly he hears a scream, a shout of anger as a bewildered man comes charging out of the bushes, swinging a sword above his head...

"What in all the gods' names is going on here?

Initiative:[roll0]
Move action to stand up.
Readied action to spontaneously cast inflict light wounds if anyone attacks me. (I can do that, right?)

Attack roll: [roll1] - 2
If it connects, [roll2] +1, will save for half, DC 15

TurtleKing
2011-09-01, 12:12 PM
Aust Fander
What just happened. Where am I? Wasn't I just doing... Who are they? Why is the ground black? Screaming? From where? Raging Woodsman ok that I can handle. Aust then gets up readies himelf to go at it with the woodsman.

Aust selects the Woodsman as his Dodge target gaining +1 to AC against him. He is ready to swing at him with his Incarnate Weapon his Warhammer. Attack . Damage [roll1]. Forgot to add Initiative [roll]1d20+2 [17]

Anna
2011-09-01, 02:18 PM
Adalinda

Miauw?... Adalinda opens her eyes and stratching out like a cat finishing it's nap.
She remembers stalking that little kid who was afraid of cats... yeah good times..but what happened after that?

as the man comes out of the wood Adalinda hisses and sees the others around her reacting to the man also.
"Are this friends? no matter, they look like good servants."

"Who are you and what do you want?" She says in a demanding voice towards the barbarian coming out of the bushes.

Initiative : [roll0]

I will wait what the others do, even delay if needed.

ufis
2011-09-02, 12:59 AM
Map
{table]|A_|B_|C_|D_|E_|F_|G_|H_|I_|J_|K_|L_|M_|N_|O_|P_|Q _|R_|S_
4|||||||||
7|||||||||B
8||||||||||Au
13||||||||||||||N
14||||||||||||||T
16|||||||Al||||Ad
17|||||||||I
[/table]
You can place yourself anywhere from F13 to M17

Initiative:
Aust: [roll0]
Themis: 18
Aliace: 13
Adalinda: 12
Barbarian: [roll1]
Illiandre: 5

Init groups:
1. Aust, Themis, Aliace
2. Barbarian
3. Adalinda, Illiandre

Aust
gets up and gets ready to react if the barbarian comes too close.

Themis
gets up and picks us a few rocks, also waiting to see what happens next.

Aliace
also jumps up, energy radiating from his hand and he looks around at everyone.

OOC
I will post the Barbarian action when you have placed yourself on the map.

TurtleKing
2011-09-02, 01:14 AM
Aust Fander
He ain't friendly. Aust surrounded by an angelic body moves closer to the raging Woodsman preparing to trade blows.
Aust moves from J14 to J8. He designates "B" has his Dodge target, and readies to hit with his warhammer"B" if he gets close to Aust. Attack . Damage [roll1]. Confirming the critical [roll]1d20+3 [11]. Crit damage added on to the rest 2d8+8 [24]. All damage in total 34? If the ready action is triggered.

Anna
2011-09-02, 01:42 AM
K16 please

"so? you don't look very friendly yourself.. but hey if your swinging that might away from me, we can be friends, for now.. KILL IT:smallfurious:"

FearlessGnome
2011-09-02, 07:06 AM
Priesty person in a white robe (Aliace)

Takes one look at Aust's aura of goody two-shoesness and bites back any remark he would have uttered in agreement to Adalinda's words. (Assuming that aura is visible)

G 16

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-02, 07:45 AM
Female Woodsman

She takes a glance behind her as she hears everyone getting up, even hearing one asking the raging swordsman questions. These people... they must be morons... Or perhaps worse; city dwellers.

OOC: N14, Nibbles in N13

Isenvrill
2011-09-02, 08:52 AM
Illiandre
"I personally would prefer a mental slave, but I guess killing works too."
I'll take I17
Waiting for barbarian.

ufis
2011-09-03, 08:31 AM
Aust moves forward, while the barbarian keeps charging. As he charges Aust he is hit with the hammer, dropping to the ground in a bloody mess.

The clearing you find yourself in is over 500 feet in diameter and surrounded on all sides by thick decideous forest. The only landmarks would be the blackened patches were you appeared, close to the side of the clearing.

600 xp for each!

FearlessGnome
2011-09-03, 08:46 AM
Aliace

Aliace looks around, searching for any other threats, and taking in the people around him.

He lowers his gaze to the creature that attacked the group. He walks up to it and checks to see if it is still alive. If it is, he takes away its sword and stabilizes it with a casting of Cure Minor Wounds (Heals 1 hp). He has no sympathy for the creature, but it might be able to offer useful information. Everyone else here looks to be as confused and purposeless as Aliace himself.

ufis
2011-09-03, 09:00 AM
The "creature" is human. And very dead.

He has crudely fashioned leather armor, a longsword which is of good quality, but poorly kept and a sack on his back. In the sack you find 10 pieces (that would translate to 10 gp) worth of dried meat, nuts and roots (preservable food), some strings used for trapping, a flask of water and some flint.

FearlessGnome
2011-09-03, 09:21 AM
Aliace

Having confirmed the man's death, Aliace turns around to the other people and shrugs. "Sadly, the man is dead. Very... tragic. Does anyone know who he was? Or where we are?"

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-03, 10:30 AM
Themis

The female woodsman walks over to the well splattered swordsman, taking a quick look in the pack before swinging it over her shoulder. She takes stock of where she is, looking for landmarks and familiarities (and presumably finding none).

She quickly addresses Aliace before beckoning everyone closer to speak to as a group. "On both counts, I'm afraid not. I had presumed this man had been a bandit, and dragged us all here. With what he carries and how he acted, I'm more inclined to believe he was insane and arrived here by coincidence.

"My name is Themis, and I'm an experience hunter, tracker, and woodsman all around. As familiar as I am with nearly everything around my home village, I do not recall any clearings this huge. I'm certain we are all lost for the time being.

"Some of...." She pauses a moment in her speak, getting a good look at everyone before sighing. "Alright, none of you give me the impression you know a thing about the wilderness; I'd say you're all city dwellers. I'll take it upon myself to make sure every one of us gets back to civilization alright. We cannot be far from Leaton, it should not take more than a day." As she finishes, despite saying her words strongly, she still looks worried and a bit irritated at the whole ordeal.

She walks closer to the edge of the clearing, picking up a large branch and snapping a bit of it off across her knee. This will do nicely, though I still wonder where my spears went.

Surivival check just in case anything at all may seem familiar and let me get my bearings. [roll0]

Also, it's DC 0 to craft a Quarterstaff, not requiring mateirals or anything. I make one.

Anna
2011-09-03, 10:43 AM
Adalinda

The small girl with the feline traces is sitting next to the body, tapping with her hand against the barbarian.

"no fun hunting if it doesn't move...."

She stands up and joins the group

"I am Adalinda, I may not know anything about survival, but I can assist in scouting this terrain. I'm also an expert fisher. Where we are I don't know but if it is within a day travel of Leaton this barbarian must have had some form of magic travel... I'm from Blarn, about two weeks of travel from there.."

TurtleKing
2011-09-03, 11:03 AM
Aust Fander

Aust Fander is wearing almost has if a second skin hovering just an inch above the skin what looks to be an angel. The translucent angel form has a skin of pearly white on a man that is frankly not attractive. The angel skin moves in time to the body. The most interesting to note about Aust other than the angel form is the dark blue area above each eye.

I am Aust. Aust Fander. I ain't from around here.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-03, 11:28 AM
Themis

Themis raises an eyebrow Adalinda, "Blarn? Then how did you get all the way over here? The last thing I recall is being knocked out, presumably by a bandit... Or at least that's what I'm assumming is what happened."

She brushes her long blonde hair out of her face and behind her shoulders, and starts patting dirt from her damaged tunic. "Perhaps we can get a better idea of where we are and what happened. Where is everyone from, and what's the last thing we remember doing? I was out hunting by myself, and had just found a deer. I noticed nothing out of place."

FearlessGnome
2011-09-03, 12:26 PM
Aliace

Aliace, having scanned each of the others in turn, returns his eyes to Aust.

"We are lucky you're with us, boy. And the rest of you as well. I don't know any of you, but if we are lost in this wilderness, it seems fortunate that we come from such different walks of life. I hope we will find some way back to civilization, but I have... a strange feeling. My god feels distant, somehow. Until we have established how isolated from civilization we are, the situation I think requires us to work together. Themis and Adalinda, you are, as you say, the ones best able to scout in this terrain. We have some small amount of food from what this warrior carried, and I can make water, but we will need more food, and if we are far from humanoid settlements, we will need tools. I have some small skill with crafting, and I have spells for repairing any broken mundane items we may find. If we work together, we may be able to make the best out of this situation."

OOC
He might not sound evil right now, but he needs you guys as much as you need him. And it costs him nothing to be polite.

"First thing we need to do, I think, is scout out the area. There may be more hostile people, or signs of where we are."

Edit: OOC
Because we're probably all in different time zones (Scotland here), the more information we give in each post we make, the more quickly decisions can be made by the people who reply. The more back and forth we need - the longer it will take. It's not that I say we should cut down on role-playing, but the more speak when we do speak, the quicker we can get to the point where resources are produced on a schedule. Which means we can get started civilization building/exploring the world.

Anna
2011-09-03, 03:09 PM
"Well lets do some scouting shall we? we will try to find locations for food/shelter and a direction to move."

I know about elves that they can use swords, anyone else? anyway I see Themis armed himself so let us depart."

"You can talk with your animal right? I need to change to keep up with you. Move out when ready" she says to Themis.

after that Adalinda quickly turns in a small cat, resembeling a ocicat.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-03, 03:29 PM
Themis

Themis watches as Adalinda changes into a cat; not entirely surprised by the change or the magic, but still curious to watch it happen.

"I'm not that close to nature, but Nibbles will help us scout." She says, giving a short bark, a one-word command, to her rat, which dashes forward with Themis on its tail.

OOC:
Going scouting then, with Nibbles and Adalinda. Nibbles will 'Seek', running infront of us and keeping an eye on danger, returning to squeek about anything live/animate.
Nibbles:
Listen: [roll0]
Spot:[roll1]

I'll be trying to get an idea of our surroundings, which way is north, other survival information.
Survival: [roll2]

ufis
2011-09-03, 04:15 PM
Themis

The scouting reveals little of interest. You find a few footpaths that has not been used in a long time.

After observing the sun for a bit you figure out which way is north.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-03, 05:06 PM
Themis

Calling Nibbles back to her, she and Adalinda return to the group. "I think I may have found a path, or at least where someone perhaps less lost has walked before. Following it would be a good start for us. We should head out."

A quick moment before bringing the party with her to the footpath, she opens up her (or the swordsmans) sack and inspects it intensely, eyes glowing for a brief moment.

OOC:

Casting Detect Poison on our 10 pieces of food. You know, just in case the swordsman went insane eating it.

After that, assuming no dissension to the plan, we'll go follow the footpath in the direction it seems to be heading.

Anna
2011-09-03, 05:20 PM
Adalinda changes back to normal form as the groups discusses what to do, before they head out she runs up to Aliace and jump at her, changing in catform midair.

"carryyyy meeee" she says as cute as possible.

whether you catch me is your own choice, if you want to step aside I will target you :smallbiggrin: [roll0]

if I succeed or you give in : The cat curls up around your neck and purrs satisfied.
if I fail : The cat uses her evil eye on you before running up to Themis and start walking next to her.

anyway myth weavers is down, so I'm guessing stats.

OOC :

We only have one male character in the party? poor poor boy...:smallamused:

FearlessGnome
2011-09-03, 07:33 PM
Aliace

Whilst the scouts are out finding the old paths, Aliace prays a little for the fallen man, hoping his soul will find its way to the realms of Tiamat. He closes the man's eyes as he prays.

His smile is not kind.

The scouts returned, Aliace is caught by surprise by the sudden onslaught of furry cuteness. He reacts too slowly to sidestep the cat, which attaches itself to his neck. His first instinct is to throw the creature off him, but remembering that her true form is that of a supple teenage girl, the 75 year old man resigns himself with a lecherous smile to carrying the creature.

"Themis, could you just make sure we can find our way back here? The clearing may not be much, but depending on how far this forest stretches... Obviously we should explore, but if we can't find anyone, then perhaps in a clearing this size someone might find us."

Thinking about it for a moment, Aliace adds "Well... Then again, maybe the next thing to find us will be another madman... or his friends."

With that cheerful thought, Aliace follows the druid and her mouse into the woods.

He wonders idly if there are any goblins in the area

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-03, 07:48 PM
Themis

She laughs as she watches the halfing catch the suddenly transformed cat, wondering if the frail looking man could even carry it more than a few steps. "You have a point there, and we also can't rule out the madman was entirely alone."

She pets Nibbles and walks over to a tree, scartching at it with her hands and inciting Nibbles to do the same, making sure he does so to several trees along the way. "It's not much of a mark, but I'll be able to recognize it... and Nibbles will for sure."

She walks over to the dead swordsman once more, relieving him of his leather armour and begins fastening it to herself. "If no-one is better suited, I could use this. Not as snug as my own armor, but it will do."

Armor on and trees to be marked, she settles to make one last mark; planting another tall stick into the center of the field as a post, and surrounding it with a few rocks. "This wont last long either, but I hope we'll be far away by the time the forest knocks it over."

OOC:

I'm turning right into a kleptomaniac aren't I? :smallbiggrin:

Isenvrill
2011-09-03, 09:29 PM
Illiandre

Illiandre stands and follows. Speaking as he walks:
"I am called Illiandre. I, like Adalinda, have little ability in the way of genuine survival skills. However, I have vast stores of knowledge that may allow us to both piece together what occurred, and enhance our ability to survive. I am also talented in the way of crafting items, and a fair hand at gathering food and other materials. I also have several other tricks that may help us along the way."

Continuing to walk, he thinks upon what has happened and what will occur.

Rolling knowledge figuring out whatever I can about surroundings, and what happened between normal lives and now. Also gathering whatever info. I can about companions. Acknowledge applicable for each situation.
He activates his psychic meditation before rolls(granting +1 to all rolls).
Geography [roll0]
Religion [roll1]
The Planes [roll2]
Psionics(w/transparency hopefully) [roll3]
Nature [roll4]
History [roll5]
Local [roll6]
Dungeoneering [roll7]

TurtleKing
2011-09-03, 11:58 PM
Aust

Aust follows them thinking to himself about the other members and what happened. The kitty girl is really cute but short. The woman also looks good but a little rough. The old guy won;t be getting any he too old. The other one guy is young like me, but don't look much better. Do all of us have magic? How did those black spots get there? Was it us? Um... was it magic, divine, or something from the planes...?

Knowledge Arcana, Religion and Planes to figure out the burnt spots.
Arcana: [roll0]
Religion: [roll1]
Planes: [roll2]

FearlessGnome
2011-09-04, 11:01 AM
Aliace

Aliace notes the marching order, and fully approves of the fact that the mouse is scouting ahead, while Aust is bringing up the rear, the better to guard against ambushes.

ufis
2011-09-04, 03:50 PM
The old footpath takes you in a direction that is roughly South West of the clearing where you woke up.

From the time you have left the clearing you have continued to travel through woods.

The walk is uneventful, and before you know it it is late afternoon. It will be dark soon.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-04, 04:05 PM
Themis

A normal, uninterrupted, even peaceful walk through the woods would have most people pleased and happy to set up camp, but it worried Themis a bit. A path, empty of refuse or campsites remnants, meat they may not be on the path to civilization. Could have been following an animal all this time...

"We should go ahead and stop, and start preparing a camp. I can light a fire if we gather up some dry branches; the swordsman just so happened to have some flint on him. We'll cook up some of the food, then take turns on watch through the night. 10 hours, 2 hour shifts; Nibbles and I can take two."

While she speaks, she sets her pack down and leans in to the tracks, trying to identify them further by size and number, and maybe a more exact age.
Survival(Tracking)[roll0]

ufis
2011-09-04, 04:07 PM
Checking out the food gives good news. It seems to be free of any poisons.

Even after walking the whole day, trying to recollect every bit of information that could give you any idea about your current situation, you come up empty.

You for some ideas, but all seems empty and not based on facts.

The closest that you come to a realistic conclusion is that you may have died, and this is the afterlife.

Edit: There were no tracks. Just an old footpath that looks like it has not been used in a long time.

Anna
2011-09-04, 04:17 PM
Adalinda

well that is a comforting thought...

"can someone climb a tree to see if we are going somewhere? and if there is water nearby, I could really go for some fish.."

after that comment Adalinda starts to gather wood.

don't know if search check is needed in a forest for wood.. maybe I find some other interesting things. search [roll0]

FearlessGnome
2011-09-04, 04:30 PM
Aliace

Tired by the walk, Aliace sits down for a minute. He has a lot more life left in his legs than in his arms, but he is still an old man, and his legs are shorter than those of the others.

"Now might also be a good time to start looking for food. No need to eat the preservable stuff while there is a chance that nature might provide for free."

Since Survival is usable untrained, Aliace helps to look for food and a defensible place to set up camp. (Preferably somewhere where they can't be surrounded quite as easily as in a clearing.
[roll0] Wisdom bonus yay.

OOC
Survival is easy. :smallbiggrin:

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-04, 04:38 PM
Themis

Standing back up, she sweeps her hair back and fishes the flint from the bag. "True, we should make the attempt to hunt, even if it's late. I would have done so while traveling, but I was a bit optimistic about this leading us anywhere. Tommorrow, I'll take the effort to hunt for us and make sure we don't starve so quickly. I'm afraid I won't be able to support more than 4 of us myself, but a little assistance might let me gather enough for all."

FearlessGnome
2011-09-05, 08:45 AM
OOC
We are not clear on whether we are allowed to look for food during the afternoon/evening. If we are, we do. If not, we eat some preservable food and decide to look for food while travelling the next day. In either case, we find a reasonably defensible place to camp, and camp. I have to be up at midnight to pray for spells, but other than that the order in which we guard doesn't matter (Does the druid pray at dawn?) Should some event occur during the night, decide randomly whose turn it is to guard/roll to spot/listen. You have our sheets.

One idea, should Themis agree, would be to ask Nibbles to stay awake as well, and have the poor little creature sleep during the day. I dare say we could carry him, and I believe his spot and listen beats what most of us have.

ufis
2011-09-05, 08:57 AM
OOCThe survival checks for food does not mean you start looking for food at 6pm and start dinner at 6:30pm. It means you have spend some time while traveling looking for food and a place to make camp.
It is a check that is accomplished over a period of time and not a check that has an instant result.

As evening approach you have collected some roots and berries that would make a decent meal for the evening.
You also find a large rock that has a bit of an overhang, providing a good spot to settle down for the evening. The rock provides a 15' long 10' high wall to the west side of your camp.
You have no troubles getting a small fire going.

OOCPlease set up guard duties.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-05, 09:11 AM
Themis

Themis starts a fire with a dull familiarity, it's heat radiating back off the tall rock everyone was to camp against. She settles in to pull out some of the preserved food when she spots everyone had collected some berries... "Hold on a moment! Give those berries to me, I think we may have a bit mroe food than we had thought."

She puts her had over the berries, and a few of them start to give off the light shine of magic, and look quite a bit more delicious as well. Casting GoodBerry: [roll0] Are magical and count as a meal.

OOC:

Almost forgot I had that spell for a reason. Probably not preparing it again once we have some planning down, but it's quite good; also heals. Only 2, but that saved us some.

As for our watch list.

Watch 1 (10-12) Unfilled
Watch 2 (12-2) Aliace (Prays at Midnight)
Watch 3 (2-4) Unfilled
Watch 4 (4-6) Themis (Prays at Dawn)
Watch 5 (6-8) Unfilled

The easist way to do this is to have anyone who needs to pray at specific times take thier watch at those times. With 2 hour watches over 10 hours, everyone gets 8 hours of sleep. Any unfilled watches will be claimed by Nibbles, the loyal guardrat, who will then proceed to sleep during the day.

Please, don't volunteer all at once :smallbiggrin:

FearlessGnome
2011-09-05, 09:12 AM
Aliace

Assuming we go to bed at 10 00, and that this fits with Themis' prayer schedule:

10:00-12:00: Illiandre
12:00-02:00: Aliace
02:00-04:00: Adalinda
04:00-06:00: Themis (This should be when dawn occurs, right?)
06:00-08:00: Aust

When me and Themis refresh our spells, I suggest the elf stands guard a little extra. He only needs 4 hours of sleep meditation, and we can give him a little extra time for the "rest" he requires for his powers in the morning.

I still think we should keep Nibbles awake as much as possible as well.

Edit: So, uh... Yes. Themis guards during whichever slot dawn occurs, swapping with Aust if necessary.

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 10:19 AM
Illiandre
Deciding he trusts people enough to reveal another of his secrets,
I have something to aid is in guard duties. A small crystal propels itself out of his hair. This, is my psicrystal. It requires no sleep, and thereby can stand all watches. I only require four hours of meditation, and will be able to stand three watches. I suggest that we have two people on each watch, my psicrystal and someone else. If I am given another hour or two I may be able to find some materials that we can use to craft into tools.

OOC
Illiandre is suggesting a watch like this
10:00-12:00: Psicrytal, Adalinda
12:00-02:00: Psicrytal, Aliace
02:00-04:00: Psicrytal, Illiandre
04:00-06:00: Psicrytal, Themis
06:00-08:00: Psicrytal, Aust
08:00-10:00: Psicrytal, Everyone
The last four shifts being used by Illiandre to gather materials.

FearlessGnome
2011-09-05, 10:34 AM
Aliace

"Ah, excellent. With a guard on at all times, and the little crystal and the mouse, we should be safe from ambush by anything that stalks the nights of this place."

As night approaches, Aliace realizes with a measure of disappointment that when the time comes to wake the kitty up he won't have the Make Water spell ready any more.

He sighs, but tells himself it is probably for the best. She probably doesn't have a sense of humor anyway.

OOC
Elf: Don't you need 8 hours of rest to use your powers, despite the elf meditation bit? It applies to their wizards.

...Oh, and going scouting for materials during the night is probably a good way to end up elf kebab.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-05, 10:38 AM
Themis

Themis watches as the crystal floats in air, turning to things as tehy move or speak, almost as if it were aware. "As long as you trust its eyes. I'm not sure there's very much gathering to be done in only a few hours, but do as you wish. Just don't wander off too far; if there are any predators around here, they're bound to attack as soon as they think you're seperated." She says with a bit of cold fact, perhaps with some experience.

"As long as were resting, perhaps we should get to know each other a bit more; Where we're from, what we can do. As I said before, I'm from Leaton, a rather unassuming village in wooded, hily country. I learned what I have from my father and from communing with nature; the grove where I first drew my power was abandoned when I claimed it, but it taught me what it could. I can temporarily imbue magic to weapons, summon an animal to aide us for but a moment, and even generate a bit more food for all of us." She says, taking a bite out of one of the berries in her hand. "And of course, as I said before, I'm an experience hunter and tracker. If pushed, I know how to farm as well, for what good that would do out here."

She relaxes against the outcropping, sitting on the dirt infront of it as the heat from the fire washes over. "What about all of you?"

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 11:11 AM
Illiandre

He laughs. I trust its eyes more than my own. He sighs. Perhaps you are right. I think I make try making snares with those strings instead. I think I have reached the limit of what I am willing to tell you about myself. I am a talented craftsman, a capable gatherer, and a dabbler in the field of psionics.

OOC:

Current watch schedule
10:00-12:00: Illiandre
12:00-02:00: Aliace
02:00-04:00: Adalinda
04:00-06:00: Themis
06:00-08:00: Aust
W/ psicrystal and Nibbles standing watch most of the time

Just so you know, my psicrystal doesn't float. It has spiderlike legs made of ectoplasm.

Concerning sleep:
"Elves do not sleep, as members of the other common races do.
Instead, an elf meditates in a deep trance for 4 hours a day. An elf
resting in this fashion gains the same benefit that a human does
from 8 hours of sleep."

What a psion requires:
". . .though he must get a good night’s sleep each day to regain all his spent
power points."
Hopefully that clears it up. By the way, where is the wizard thing?

FearlessGnome
2011-09-05, 11:37 AM
OOC
I appear to have been mistaken. Usually classes and races (Like warforged) that give you the power to do without sleep say you still need 8 hours of rest per day to prepare spells, but the wizard class itself doesn't specify the eight hours...

Aliace

"Myself, I... was fairly far down the ladder in a church dedicated to Tiamat. I served there for most of my life, but... Halflings were looked down upon, so I did not rise in the ranks." Aliace smiles. "But I always knew a day would come when my Mistress would ask more of me. Today I have had a lot of time to think, and I believe when we get back to civilization I shall start my own little chapel in Her honor. I can already feel my faith stirring... I believe my magic will grow stronger soon, now the shackles of the large city are off."

TurtleKing
2011-09-05, 11:46 AM
Aust
I'll need an hour to shape my magic in the morning. Thanks for the food. Not skilled in hunting or gathering. My magic is bacause of what I am. Aust goes over and lays down after eating.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-05, 11:47 AM
Themis

The woodswoman continues to relax, listening in while casually brushing her hair with her fingers, responding in turn. "Hm, Psionics. Every now and then there'd be a wizard or someone at our small tavern, and eventually they'd get to a rant about how Psionics is all fake and just a derivative of magic. Suppose they were all jelous weren't they?

"I suppose it'd be hard to advance in the church of Tiamat without being a bit of a dragon yourself, in one fashion or another."

She turns to Aust, curious. "And what, exactly, are you then?"

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 11:58 AM
"You my friend, are simply digging for information. If you must know, Psionics come from a mastery of the mind. Mere wizardry comes from stuffing old utterances into your head. Any more than that, and you'll either have to find out for yourself, or earn my trust."

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-05, 12:05 PM
Themis

Themis lets out a good natured chuckle. "I can't help myself, mysteries are only fun because they can be solved. I won't press anything though, everyone's entitled to keep thier secrets where they want them."

TurtleKing
2011-09-05, 12:14 PM
Aust
Human. Soul touched human.

FearlessGnome
2011-09-05, 12:16 PM
Aliace

Aliace sits back with pursed lips. This Illiandre is not very subtle, but at least he is a type of person Aliace knows how to handle.

...Well, not control, perhaps, but if the elf can be convinced that his interests coincide with Aliace's, he will make a useful ally. ...For all his misplaced faith in the rational faculties of the mind.

"I too am curious about you, though, Aust. You are one of those... Incarnum... users, I gather. I always found the concept intriguing, but it is a form of magic quite alien from that om my own. Effective, though, I note." He flashes a quick smile. No need to exaggerate the flattery. The boy is useful, and should be made as comfortable as practical. Tiamat knows there are philosophical differences on the horizon, if that angel skin is any indicator.

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 12:36 PM
Illiandre

Illiandre smiles. "It seems I am not the only one who is keeping secrets." Pausing for a moment, he continues. "Perhaps I shall tell a little more to aid the growth of your trust. My discipline is that of telepathy."

Standing, he casts Psionic Charm on Aust(same as PHB one, but with only evidence that it happened being a one time, subtle mental chime sounding in a 15' radius of Illiandre) Will DC 16.

"I have a little ability to affect minds, though most of my power lies elsewhere. That chime you just heard was my doing. My most used ability, one that you will probably see in use soon, is an entangling power. Perhaps now that I, the hoarder of knowledge have entrusted you, you will tell us a little more of what you can do?"

TurtleKing
2011-09-05, 01:49 PM
Aust
Will save [roll0]
What was that?

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 02:19 PM
Illiandre

Illiandre raises his eyebrow. "What, the chime? It was simply a display of psychic power. Would you like a bit more substantial a display? If you'd like, I have more than enough power to use the aforementioned entangling power."

Anna
2011-09-05, 03:14 PM
"now me, now me"

the little woman stands up and dusts of her clothes.

"I am a tibbit, and thats why I am capable of changing in a cat. This also gives me the ability to talk with other felines if that will ever come in handy."

"I have a little bit of magical knowledge, in this case the ability to survive harsh conditions, enduring elements. I have good vision in the dark and knowledge of magical devices."

"As for my story: I am the unwanted daughter of a nobleman, he raised me just long enough to make me able to survive alone. Through fishing and pretending to be a normal cat, I kept myself alive. Was in a good home at the moment, enough food and nice jewelry, before I woke up here."

ufis
2011-09-05, 03:38 PM
OOC
map (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApaOuuTKrqWvdEpfc2ZaSTQtMlVzMVN3aUdUTEEzO VE&hl=en_US)
Please indicate where you are on the map, and where the fire has been made.

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 03:44 PM
On top of the rock if you would. F9 would work fine.

ufis
2011-09-05, 03:55 PM
The rock is fairly smooth and looks difficult to climb.

Make a climb check.

FearlessGnome
2011-09-05, 04:07 PM
OOC
I am going to go ahead and roll for everyone for whom I have the stats, because we seem to be in agreement about the order (Switching Kitty and Legolas, as per their wishes)

Guard Duty:
10:00-12:15: Crystal, Nibbles, Illiandre
Illiandre: Spot: [roll0] Listen: [roll1]

12:00-2:00: Crystal, Nibbles, Aliace
Aliace: Spot: [roll2] Listen: [roll3], minus 8 on both should we be attacked while he is praying. Note that Illiandre is staying up another 15 minutes so that Aliace is not alone while praying.

2:00-4:00: Crystal, Nibbles, Adalinda
Adalinda: Spot:[roll4] Listen: [roll5]

4:00-6:00: Crystal, Nibbles, Themis, Illiandre
Themis: Spot: [roll6] Listen: [roll7], minus 8 on both should we be attacked when she is meditating.
Illiandre (Waking up after having had the full 4 hours of meditation, but before dawn, when Themis meditates: Spot: [roll8] Listen: [roll9]

6:00-8:00: Crystal, Nibbles, Aust, Illiandre
Aust: [roll10] Listen: [roll11]

I do lack the stats for the crystal and for Nibbles, so please provide those, guys and gals, for each time slot.

Map position: G10. Suggested fire position: J12.

Note that while on guard, we are not staying on one side of the stone wall with it blocking line of sight. There are three entities keeping guard at any one time, and they will be slightly spread out, so that the beasties can't sneak up and ambush us from behind the little wall.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-05, 04:08 PM
I'll take g10 beside the rock, and Nibbles will take f10 ontop of the rock (he has a climb speed), will make checks tonight.

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 04:14 PM
Illiandre
OOC:
I wish to climb the adjacent tree, then step/jump over onto rock.
Climb: [roll0]

I'll take G9. Which side of the rock is the overhang on?

Forgot to add. Whether or not I succeed my psicrystal's post is on top of the rock(F9). It has a climb speed, and it will try until it succeeds.

Psicrystal's stats: Spot and listen +6

TurtleKing
2011-09-05, 04:17 PM
Aust
H 8 asfor where I sleep and keep guard. First hour of my watch melding my magic.

Anna
2011-09-05, 04:19 PM
next to the fire, for nice warm furr, H10 if possible

ufis
2011-09-05, 04:39 PM
As the evening draws on, everyone finds a spot to rest.
Themis finds Aliace occupying G10 already - moved to G11
Soon after Illiandre climbs up the tree next to the rock to try and get on top of the rock. Just as he is about to jump from the tree the branch gives way and Illiandre falls to the ground
Damage [roll0]
His head strikes a rock and he is knocked out and bleeding.

Anyone making a DC 10 listen check will hear the branch breaking and/or the thud as he hit the ground

FearlessGnome
2011-09-05, 04:43 PM
Aliace

Aliace tends to the wound, grumbling sligthly about how somebody Illiandre's age really ought to know better, even if they are an elf.

Using Cure Light Wounds. [roll]d8+1[roll]. Is this before midnight?

Gah. Can't roll in an edit...

FearlessGnome
2011-09-05, 04:45 PM
[roll0] Cure Light Wounds.

ufis
2011-09-05, 04:47 PM
This is just after 10. Make the listen check to see if you hear the fall.

FearlessGnome
2011-09-05, 04:50 PM
This is just after 10. Make the listen check to see if you hear the fall.

[roll0]

Arguably the crystal or the mouse might react when the crystal's master falls unconscious and dying.

Edit: Natural 1. Hey, I'm an old man! I need my sleep!

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 04:54 PM
Illiandre

My psicrystal scampers over to the group of people, moving back and forth to catch the attention of those around the fire, climbing on Aliace if necessary. (My psicrystal is sentient. For future reference, my psicrystal stats are in my "other notes" box.)

OOC:Couldn't I have tumbled to avoid that damage, or is it because it was unexpected that I don't get a chance?
This should be long before midnight. This is when we are taking positions to sleep/watch.

FearlessGnome
2011-09-05, 05:06 PM
OOC
Ufis, I believe it is up to you to say how quickly I can be woken up by the psicrystal. Sentient spider in the face sounds like it would go reasonably quickly. Does somethinjg need to be rolled, or will you just determine how many rounds it takes for the spider to wake me and for me to hurry over to heal Illandre?

He is at -1 after the fall, the little whippersnapper.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-05, 05:26 PM
Themis

Themis roused lightly from her sleep, hearing the snapping of wood. Could be an animal. Getting up to check, staff in hand, she finds the psions body.Well damn...

She tears off a bit if her outfit and tries to stop the bleeding. Heal [roll0]

After a quick bandaging, she tries to wake the cleric.

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 05:49 PM
Illiandre

Illiandre sits up groaning. "I forget I do not have the abilities of my psicrystal."With a grimace, "I will do no more foolish deeds tonight. I will call if something approaches." He shifts along the corner of the rock and leans up against the rock face.
(F12) The crystal returns to its previous post on the rock at F9.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-05, 07:06 PM
Themis

She looks concerned as Illiandre walks back to the camp. "You should rest after a fall like that, I can take the watch with you if you like, or at least wait with you until Aliace wakes to see if he has any healing"

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 07:21 PM
OOC:I wrote that assuming Aliace had already come over, since he did so earlier, while not technically awake. I did kind of write it as if I was still injured, but. . . you know what, I don't know what I was thinking when I did that. You got to me in a round, so I should be at max health, perfect condition if Aliace healed me with his previous roll. I think both posts were a bit odd. Oh well. For future reference, heal cannot bring someone up hit points instantaneously, it can only stabilize, or improve over long term.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-05, 07:32 PM
OOC:I wrote that assuming Aliace had already come over, since he did so earlier, while not technically awake. I did kind of write it as if I was still injured, but. . . you know what, I don't know what I was thinking when I did that. You got to me in a round, so I should be at max health, perfect condition if Aliace healed me with his previous roll. I think both posts were a bit odd. Oh well. For future reference, heal cannot bring someone up hit points instantaneously, it can only stabilize, or improve over long term.

I had interpreted that he wanted to heal you, but could not wake himself up. Afrer stablizing, you regained consciousness and defered to go resume your watch, before aliace made another post. All a bit odd, and should probably be fast forwarded now.

And yeah, heal doesnt recover hp

FearlessGnome
2011-09-05, 08:33 PM
OOC
Why, the posts must be in the wrong order, because I distinctly remember being woken up by Themis, who explained to me that Illiandre needed healing. Which he received. After which I went back to sleep.

>_>

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-05, 09:14 PM
OOC
Why, the posts must be in the wrong order, because I distinctly remember being woken up by Themis, who explained to me that Illiandre needed healing. Which he received. After which I went back to sleep.

>_>

Makes the most sense, I'll go with that and leave it at that. >..>

ufis
2011-09-06, 12:54 AM
Themis wakes up from some sound. After getting up she looks around for the source. Eventually she notices the crystal trying to draw someone's attention, which leads her to Isenvrill lying bleeding in the shadow cast by the rock from the small fire.

Rounds taken for Themis to find Isenvrill: [roll0]
Chance to recover (91-100) [roll1]

Tearing off some of her clothing she manages to stop the flow of blood and goes to fetch Aliace.

The cleric puts his hands on Isenvrill and let some healing magic flow.

We will take the original roll, but next time wait with the roll untill the actual action takes place.
Isenvrill is on 4 HP

ufis
2011-09-06, 09:12 AM
Since Illiandre is not entirely restored, Aliace expends his one charge of Cure Minor Wounds as well.

Aliace lets more healing flow into Illiandre, removing the remainder of the scrapes and bruises.

Just then you hear something that sound like laughter. It is some distance away and it sounds like it is rapidly approaching. You cannot seem to figure out from which direction it comes exactly.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-06, 09:29 AM
Themis

"That doesn't sound good... You two, wake the others!" She commands, fishing into her pocket for the two stones she found earlier, casting Magic Stone upon them; they now faintly glow of magic.

She barks to Nibbles, and he comes to her side, hair rising up as he guards her. She closes her eyes a moment, listening to the noise, and tries to identify the species, or at least if it's humanoid or not.
K: Nature [roll0]

Isenvrill
2011-09-06, 10:06 AM
"It seems that while my fall was a bit of ill fortune, it roused us to face this threat." Standing, he runs over to wake the others, scanning the area while doing so. Cleric, you should have saved your second spell, we might need it after this battle.

Checks to find creature(s):
Psicrystal-Spot:[roll0] Listen:[roll1]
Illiandre-Spot:[roll2] Listen:[roll3]

Knowledge to discover what creature is: [roll4]
I have all but Nobility and Architecture. Arcana/Psionics and The Planes are at an additional +2.

Anna
2011-09-06, 10:45 AM
"miauw..?" Adalinda stretches herself before noticing the tense situation.

'She quickly turns into a cat and moves away from the fire but staying within 40 ft. of the group.

she tries to hide in tall grass or something equal, letting her dark vision and scent do their work, waiting like a lioness for its prey..

Hide [roll0]
spot [roll1]
listen [roll2]

FearlessGnome
2011-09-06, 10:47 AM
Aliace

Aliace glares at the ungrateful elf, but does not contradict. It was foolish indeed to throw away his last healing spell for the day, no matter how close the hour of prayer might be.

He hurries over to wake his sleeping allies, readily acknowledging that right now, he is the least useful fighter they have.

For a moment he contemplates running into the woods to hide, but not only might he then run into the prospective attackers, but even if he could get away, he would be alone in this godforsaken wilderness.

He wakes his allies up forcefully, standing at H9, waking first Aust, then Adalinda.

Initiative, "if" it comes to that:
[roll0]

If there is time, and if no one points out the direction of the creatures, Aliace also makes a listen check to hear the direction of the attackers: [roll1]

Edit: Unsure as to whether Adalinda requires wakeup, or if all the noise we have been making stirrs her and Aust without us kicking them quickly in the butt.

TurtleKing
2011-09-06, 11:09 AM
Aust
I want my sleep. What? Danger? Aust then scrambles up focusing himself to meet this threat.In short order his angel body and warhammer or out as well he stands ready to meet this threat..
Swift actions to add the essentia to Incarnate Avatar, Incarnate Weapon, Midnight Dodge, and Healing Soul. All four now have one essentia invested in them.

ufis
2011-09-06, 02:49 PM
The approaching noise moves ever closer. You can now clearly hear it coming from the North West.

Then

Those with darkvision:
You see a large 7foot tall humanoid creature burst through the underbrush. Thick hair covers most of it's body and large fangs protrude from it's mouth. It is using a shield to push through the underbrush.

Those with low light vision:
From the underbrush bursts a humanoid figure. It stands at least 7 foot tall. It looks to be holding a shield of some kind.

Those blind in the dark:
You hear something big burst through the underbrush to the NW.

It continues to charge straight at you, holding the shield in front of it like it did bursting through the underbrush.

OOC
It is now at E6 charging in your general direction. It should be moving through H9.

Now we roll initiative :)

Adalinda [roll0]
Aliace [roll1]
Illiandre [roll2]
Themis [roll3]
Aust [roll4]

You can all act as you were standing there waiting. Ready actions can trigger.

Isenvrill
2011-09-06, 03:02 PM
Illiandre

He calls out "Halt! Why do you attack us?" In Draconic, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan as well as Common and Elven. He waits to use entangling ectoplasm until he recieves a response.

OOC:
Illiandre's action might be different pending on what Themis does and the creature's response.
Knowledge local I believe?(I have low light)
1d20+7

ufis
2011-09-06, 03:10 PM
By the time you get to your fourth language it is clear that the creature is not going to stop.

TurtleKing
2011-09-06, 03:21 PM
Aust
Aust steps back not sure what is in front of him or if it is even hostile.

Silly me. Steps back to H7.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-06, 03:30 PM
Themis

Unable to see, she moves closer to the camp fire, hoping for it to come towards the light.

Moving to L12, Readying Action to Throw a Magic Stone once it gets into sight.

Anna
2011-09-06, 03:57 PM
I'll wait untill after the monster (delay), untill it is at at least G8, so I can come around it, flank kitty scratch!

don't know when it is in the initiative order, but I'm right behind it, in order to do that even if it rolls higher ini than I did I do noting this round.

FearlessGnome
2011-09-06, 04:14 PM
Aliace moves to I 7, and readies an action to cast Command (Drop) at the large creature if it attempts to attack anyone.

This spell will automatically fail if the creature does not understand Common.

The DC is 16, and should the creature fail its Will save it will drop everything it is holding and be unable to pick it up until its next turn.

Isenvrill
2011-09-06, 04:28 PM
Illiandre

"Foolish beast."

Steps to J9 and casts entangling ectoplasm.
Rolling to hit(ranged touch attack) I'm guessing on my plus. It should be at least 2.
[roll0]

Guess it didn't matter anyways.

ufis
2011-09-07, 12:49 AM
The creature continues to to charge ahead, not changing direction or slowing down.

Init: [roll0]

Illiandre
local : [roll1]
You identify the large creature as a Bugbear. You do not know much about them, save that they are dangerous opponents in battle and that they speak Goblin and sometimes Common.
Your crystal communicates with you: "More coming ..."

Even before the crystal can relay the complete message, more creatures burst from the underbrush. Looking at them (those with darkvision) explains the sound of "laughter".

Two hyenas, shortly followed by two more hyenas walking upright, bursts from the underbrush at the same place where the large creature came out. The 2 upright hyenas are both wearing armour and carrying shields and axes.

The 2 upright hyenas slow down when they spot you and your camp and barks something that seems like orders. One hyena slows down while the other one continues to run after the large creature, quickly gaining ground.

Init
h1: [roll2]
h2: [roll3]
2: [roll4]
3: [roll5]

Battle details:
map (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApaOuuTKrqWvdEpfc2ZaSTQtMlVzMVN3aUdUTEEzO VE&hl=en_US#gid=0) updated with initiative groupings. You can act at any time when your group is active.

Themis and Nibbles to act

Anna
2011-09-07, 01:25 AM
sice in haven't acted in the last round in order to be first in this round (and waiting for the beast to move, which it allready has) I assume it is my turn.

I'll use my dragon breath (cone) with entangling exhalation to the left catching 2,3 and h2 in it
they are entitled to a fortitude save of DC 16
if they make the save they get half damage but are still entangled
damage : [roll0] fire damage
entangled for [roll1] rounds
every round they are entangled they take 1d6 fire damage before starting there turn.

entangled rules : -4 dex, -2 attack, halves speed, can't run or charge, dc 15 concentration check to cast spells

Suddenly a cone of fire lights the night engulfing three of the hyena's, the fire constricts them, keeping them from moving freely. They don't seem that damaged by the attack but the worst part has yet to come.

edit : kitttyyy fire powaahhhh! (hoping for the : "what the h#$@ was that" factor from my teammates:smallbiggrin:)

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-07, 08:39 AM
Themis

Themis watches as the big thing looms towards her, taking a step away to let it through, and spotting the Hyenas. Are they chasing after it, or following it? I don't get this yet.

Then she see's the fire and entangling mess. Is she a cat or a dragon? I don't know whether to chide her for being foolish or follow her though...

Nibbles stays in place, back to Themis, hissing at all of them.

OOC:
Well dang, wish we had our spells back so I would have Calm Animal, that'd be useful about now.

5 foot step to M-11, Ready Action to throw at any of them if they make an attack.

Nibbles readies an action for the same, if they get in range to do so.

ufis
2011-09-07, 01:53 PM
Knowledge (for those that rolled)
The upright hyenas is Gnolls.

Adalinda
You turn to the Gnolls and breathe your fire.
In the excitement of the battle you must have forgotten about the tree right in front of you. The tree gets the brunt of your breath weapon, preventing Gnoll3 from being affected and blocking some of the fire from the other two.
2 save: [roll0]
h2 save: [roll1]

Themis
You step back to let the Bugbear pass.

The Bugbear continues it's run.

The hyena chasing him quickly gains ground and pulls him down to the ground.

Gnoll2 moves towards Adalinda, axe raised and ready to strike, laughing his almost hysterical laugh.
Round 1: [roll2]
Attack:[roll3] damage:[roll4]
Crit:[roll5] damage:[roll6]

His swing goes wide, missing Adalinda.

Illiandre (and crystal) to go

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-07, 03:04 PM
Themis

Everything was a bit confusing, especially as the fight was starting, but a bare bit of clarity was coming into focus; the bugbear wasn't advancing, he's running

"Guys, attack the Gnolls, leave the big one! Heal or help the big one!"

OOC:

Activating my ready action, going to throw a stone at hyena 1.
Attack: [roll0]
Confirmation(if crit): [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
Extra Crit Damage: [roll3]

2 Magic stones left to throw.

Nibbles has nobody adjacent (yet), so he doesn't activate.

Isenvrill
2011-09-07, 03:12 PM
Illiandre

The crystal remains on its perch providing reconnaissance for Illiandre

Illiandre, noting the attack of the gnoll on the bugbear, calls out to the bugbear(in goblin). Now I understand. You should have said something. Don't worry, we'll help you. Once we dispatch these Gnolls we can speak. He the proceeds to cast a spell at the Gnoll(h1). His eyes burn like points of silver fire as he throws a ball of translucent goo. In common:I believe I can get the Bugbear to help us. Only attack the Hyena shapes.
OOC:
He move to K12 and casts Entangling Ectoplasm on h1 gnoll. Ranged touch attack.
[roll0]

ufis
2011-09-07, 03:53 PM
Themis
Your stone hits the hyena.
Next time don't forget the -4 for ranged attack into melee.

Illiandre
The goo hits the hyena and slows down it's movements.

Gnoll3 moves around the tree to stand next to Adalinda. He swings his axe.
Attack:[roll0] Damage:[roll1]
Crit:[roll2] Damage:[roll3]
The attack misses.

Aust, Aliace to go

TurtleKing
2011-09-07, 04:31 PM
Aust
Not nice. Aust moves over to G7 swinging at the creature there.

Attack: [roll0].Damage [roll1].

FearlessGnome
2011-09-07, 04:53 PM
Aliace

Aliace moves closer to the fire, so the angle will allow him to see the creature Aust is fighting. Seeing Aust swing and miss at the creature, he brings forth his last useful spell for the day, in attempt to aid his strange new ally.

Moves to H9.

Command Drop

Automatically fails if the creature does not understand Common.

Should it understand Common, the DC is 16, and should it fail its Will save it will drop everything it is holding on its next turn, and be unable to pick it up until one round later.

ufis
2011-09-08, 12:58 AM
Aust swings at the hyena and miss.

Aliace
The creature that Aust is fighting is a hyena, an animal, that is not carrying anything. It is just barring it's teeth ...

... and tries to take a bite out of Aust

[roll0]
Attack: [roll1] Damage:[roll2] (forgot -2, but still hits)
Crit: [roll3] Damage:[roll4]

Trip: [roll5]
The hyena bites into Aust's leg (4HP damage) and tries to trip Aust.

Aust
Make a STR or DEX (whichever has better mod) DC 13 or be tripped.

Adalinda, Nibbles to go

TurtleKing
2011-09-08, 01:25 AM
Aust
Either one works. [roll0] to keep from being tripped.

Anna
2011-09-08, 02:16 PM
I take a five foot step to I7 and do a normal breath attack (line) on one of the gnolls (2)

DC 16 fortitude save for half damage

damage : [roll0]

ufis
2011-09-08, 02:58 PM
Gnoll 2 save [roll0]

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-08, 04:00 PM
Nibbles!

Squeek!

Nibbles charges at the Gnoll, looking to take a bite out of him.

Moves to M 13, flanks with bugbear, attacks.
Damage: [roll1] plus Filth Fever (DC 11 Fort)
Crit Confirm: [roll2]
Crit Damage: [roll3]

ufis
2011-09-09, 01:28 AM
Nibbles moves closer to engage the hyena.
No flanking bonus, for 2 reasons:
1. Nibbles' position does not warrant a flanking bonus. See the image on p152 of the PhB - Mialee and Jozan that do not get a flanking bonus between them.
2. You need someone friendly to you on the other side. The enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.
Nibbles sinks his little rotten teeth into the hyena.
Fort save [roll0]

The Bugbear is just lying on the ground, trying to fend off the hyena.

Gnoll2 follows the step from Adalinda and swings his axe
[roll1]

Attack: [roll2] Damage:[roll3]
Crit: [roll4] Damage:[roll5]

Hyena1 continues to maul the Bugbear, doing some serious damage.

Themis, Illiandre, Chrystal to go

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-09, 07:14 AM
Themis

Themis throws another magical stone at the Hyena, hoping to strike it in the head.

Aiming at h1
Damage [roll1]
Crit Confirm [roll2]
Crit Damage [roll3]

Isenvrill
2011-09-09, 08:41 AM
Illiandre gets visibly frustrated. I will not lose a potential ally! As if to counterpoint his shout, a deep noise issues from his vicinity, rapidly growing to a shout, then vanishing. A sharp shard of crystal, coming from nowhere, shoots out towards the hyena.
He casts crystal shard on h1. Ranged touch attack.
[roll0]

ufis
2011-09-09, 08:56 AM
Both the stone and the shard hits the hyena.

Gnoll3 Moves to flank Adalinda (J8)
It swings it's axe

Attack:[roll0] Damage:[roll1] (+2 more for flank - but still miss)
Crit:[roll2] Damage:[roll3]

The swing goes wide

Aust, Aliace to go

FearlessGnome
2011-09-09, 10:35 AM
Aliace

Aliace moves to J10, turning toward the gnoll that just snuck around to attack Adalinda from behind. (Gnoll 3)

Command Flee
Fails if the Gnoll does not understand Common, so hopefully it's an intelligent little bastard.

Will DC 16. On a failed save, the gnoll will run as quickly as it can directly away from Aliace, drawing attacks of opportunity as normal.

Please understand Common, you little twerp.

TurtleKing
2011-09-09, 10:40 AM
Aust
Aust selects what he is fighting to better evade attacks.
Putting M Dodge on h2. Attacking [roll0]. Damage [roll1].

ufis
2011-09-09, 11:21 AM
Aliace
The gnoll seems unaffected and keeps on fighting.

Aust hits the hyena.

And the hyena tries to bite back.
[roll0]

Attack:[roll1] Damage:[roll2]
Crit:[roll3] Damage:[roll4]

And miss.

Adalinda, Nibbles to go

Anna
2011-09-09, 12:34 PM
5-foot step to H8

"Die allready!"

breath line towards gnoll 2

DC 16 Fortitude for half damage

damage : [roll0]

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-09, 12:43 PM
Nibbles

"Hissss!"

Attacking the same hyena
Damage: [roll1] plus Filth Fever (Fort DC 11)

ufis
2011-09-09, 02:48 PM
As Adalinda blows more fire, the Gnoll2 falls to the ground.

Nibbles bites nothing but air and feels like the worst fighter ever seen (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11814243#post11814243).

The Bugbear continues the to try and fend off the hyena, but he is clearly losing the battle as hyena1 takes another good bite out of it. The bugbear stops moving.

The hyena laughs his weird laugh, and is answered by the remaining gnoll.
(Anyone in the party speaking gnoll?)

Themis, Illiandre, Chrystal to go

Isenvrill
2011-09-09, 02:59 PM
"The Bugbear is unconscious! I'm nearly out of power, and if we don't help him he may die soon."
OOC:

He expends his last power point to shoot another crystal shard
Ranged touch.
Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

Regrettably I don't speak Gnoll, otherwise I probably would have sided with them. Easier to side with the winning team.
Could I make an intelligence check to get the gist of it?

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-09, 03:27 PM
Themis

This could easily have been for nothing. We need to get that hyena off, then I need to keep him from bleeding to death...

She throws another stone, arcing it over Nibbles. Being the last stone, she hopes its the last one that takes the hyena down. She whispers a short blessing, judges the distance, and watches as the stone sails far off the mark into the bushes.

Well ****....

last stone of 3 I believe
Damage: [roll1]
Crit damage: [roll3]

ufis
2011-09-10, 04:06 AM
The shard hits the hyena.

The remaining Gnoll barks some command in it's laughing language, turns around and runs into the night (going NNE).

Aust, Aliace to go

TurtleKing
2011-09-10, 06:15 AM
Aust
Go Down! Takes another swing at the creature after designating it has his evasive opponent.
H2 as the dodge target. Attack [roll0]. Damage [roll1].

FearlessGnome
2011-09-10, 06:56 AM
Aliace

Aliace is too much of a coward to rush into biting range of the hyena. He begins casting Summon Monster 1 (Fiendish Monstrous Centipede).

Cause in one round's time, the battle totally won't be finished... -.-

ufis
2011-09-11, 03:01 PM
Hyena2 tries to take another bite from Aust
[roll0]

Attack [roll1] Damage:[roll2]
Crit [roll3] Damage:[roll4]

It sinks it's teeth into Aust's leg, sinking them in deep.
Aust how many HP do you have for max? HD d6 and +3 CON bonus. Anything else?

Adalinda, Nibbles to go

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-11, 03:54 PM
Nibbles

Nibbles continues biting at the hide of the Hyena

5-foot step to L14
Damage: [roll1] DC 11 Fort Filth Fever

Anna
2011-09-13, 10:56 AM
"damn it, it got away.."

Adalinda takes a 5 foot step and attacks the hyena.

full attack
claw : [roll0] damage : [roll1] minimum 1
claw : [roll2] damage : [roll3] minimum 1
bite : [roll4] damage : [roll5] minimum 1

ufis
2011-09-14, 02:09 AM
Nibbles sinks his little rotten teeth into the hyena. The hyena gives out a yelp and then slowly goes down. It lies on the ground taking it's last few breaths and then stops moving. Nibbles raises his little middle claw at those that ever dared to think that he was the worst fighter ever.

Adalinda steps closer to the hyena and scratches it with her claws. The hyena tries to wobble away but succumbs to it's wounds and falls to the ground.

Team cat-rat 2, rest of the party 0.

Fight over, normal actions.

FearlessGnome
2011-09-14, 07:30 AM
Aliace

Aliace, seeing the fight is over, interrupts his summoning spell, with a slightly embarrassed look on his face.

"Themis, I am out of healing magic. I believe you mentioned you have some skill with mundane healing. Perhaps I can be of some small aid, but I believe you are better able to see to the bugbear."

Aid Another
[roll0]

OOC: How close are we to midnight? Are we still just a little after 10 PM?

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-14, 07:53 AM
Themis

"Already on it.." she says, just a bit worried as she makes a dash towards the downed Bugbear. She makes another tear at her outfit, it's already tarnished state looking more and more pathetic with each attempt to bind someones wounds.

"Take this, start binding his left leg, I'll take this one. Make it tight." she orders urgently, handing off a long piece of her tunic to Aliace.

Heal Check w/assist: [roll0]

If the Bugbear stops bleeding to death, she leaves him for but a moment to attend to the dead or maybe dying Gnolls, attempting likewise to stabilize any of them, and lastly checks on the Hyenas. (+4 Heal)

TurtleKing
2011-09-14, 08:38 AM
Aust
Ow.Aust takes a quick moment with some of his wounds healing.Better. I do need my sleep. Aust then goes and lays back down trying to fall asleep as soon as possible.
Healing Soul used. Heals 2 hp and since 1/day might as well use it now.

Isenvrill
2011-09-14, 09:01 AM
Well, that was eventful. I'm still on guard duty I believe, so the rest of you may return to sleep. I will wake Aliace when the time comes. He walks back towards his original position, as if nothing had happened.(H12)

ufis
2011-09-14, 09:28 AM
Themis
Arriving at the bugbear you see that it is beyond your help.
The gnoll is still sizzling from Adalinda's breath and there is nothing you can do for it.
By the time you reach the hyenas they too have succumbed to their wounds.

Aust & Illiandre
Where are you positioned?

Anna
2011-09-14, 10:22 AM
Adalinda makes sure that the hyena is dead and plays a little with it, she then returns to her normal form.

she searches the bodies, because, well she is curious. She then drags the bodies away from the camp after taking any items/weapons or armor to keep away any unwelcome guests.

Search [roll0]

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-14, 12:28 PM
Themis

Themis grabs a few leaves from a tree, wiping the blood that's collected on her hands examining everyone. "This was a big disappointing interruption. Everyone's gone, all of the dead are purely our doing, and we have no answers to what was going on."

She looks over to the huge size of the Bugbear, shaking her head and sighing. "All of these bodies are going to end up stinking pretty badly in a few hours. We should take what we want from them now and then move them far away from camp. The smell is bound to attract more interruptions."

She looks over to Adalinda and grins, "Seems someone is already ahead of me on that."

Anna
2011-09-14, 12:37 PM
You see the small girl trying her best to move the bodies, clearly having trouble.

"I am so glad we have strong men in our group, who would help a women in trouble instead of directly going back to sleep..."

She then looks toward Themis

"Well it's up to the stronger gender again"

FearlessGnome
2011-09-14, 12:57 PM
Aliace

Slightly offended that the girl would criticize an old man for not helping her in a task he clearly does not have the strength to help with, Aliace scowls and prepares to answer the child.

Then, thinking better of the fruitless endeavour, he locks away the frown and turns to Themis. "Good thinking. Though, make sure to keep all their equipment in one place. I shall endeavor soon enough to check if any of the objects have been touched by magic. I... do not expect anything, but it is better to make sure."

TurtleKing
2011-09-14, 01:07 PM
Aust
Hearing that without having fallen asleep yet goes and drags them off after they have been searched. He then goes back to his original spot to sleep.
H9 is the sleeping spot. If not then near to it.

ufis
2011-09-15, 12:46 AM
On the corpses you find:
Bugbear: Light wooden shield, leather armour (badly damaged and sized for a creature 7 foot tall - can be fixed and resized with applicable craft)
Gnoll: Heavy steel shield, battleaxe, leather armour (sized for creature 7 1/2 foot tall - can be resized with applicable craft)

You spend some time dragging the corpses away and finally get some rest.

The rest of the night goes by without anything exciting happening.

Late morning you are all awake and well rested and a little hungry.

Aust1HP healed from resting. Down 7, correct?

FearlessGnome
2011-09-15, 07:39 AM
Aliace

It will not do to have Aust injured. Come morning, Aliace offers to heal him of his wounds. (Presumably before he uses his own healing, as we may get lucky on the roll again.) [roll0]

"We should probably get moving again... I wouldn't like to see how many more gnolls the one that got away can bring. At the same time, it might be wise to search for berries and other food as we go, so that we don't run out of our reserves."

OOC:
Today we use Survival. I believe this has already been pretty much agreed upon.

As survival provides the same benefit for a DC10 check as for Aid another (Feeding one more person), I won't use Aid Another, but rather use Survival as well. [roll1]

"Before we go, though, I shall endeavor to see, on the off chance... if anything we have found so far has been touched by magic."

Aliace gathers all they have scavenged off the bodies of the gnolls, the bugbear and the barbarian fairly close together, and uses Detect Magic. If anything reveals itself he examines it as far as that goes, otherwise he gives the items a quick look over and turn to the interesting glow around Aust and his soulmeld.

I believe that's the only magical aura I expect to see. ...Do tell me if there's an unexpected glow on anything/anyone else.

As for direction, I think we should just keep heading the way we were going yesterday. Should Themis (The only really wildernessy person) disagree Aliace will defer to her in this matter.

Isenvrill
2011-09-15, 08:44 AM
Illiandre
Crouching, he examines the armor. "I could fix that, given time. I Might even be able to do it in the morning, while most of you are sleeping. I hope however, that we find people, or something defensible, so that we can actually make what we need."

He picks up the heavy steel shield(wield). "Let us leave, before that Gnoll's friends come searching us."

OOC:
I am using aid another on the survival check. My wisdom isn't good enough to take risks.

Also, I was making snares in the early morning. What happened there?

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-15, 09:41 AM
Themis

In the morning, she takes the light wooden shield from the pile. She picks up another stick, weighing it for strength to use as a club. Armed and armored, she looks more confident. She also takes an axe, so she can have a sharp edge on hand.

She takes a deep breath and looks up to the sky, watching it intently for wind and clouds.
Survival for Weather Prediction: [roll0]

"Finish taking whatever you want, then we'll head back on that old footpath. We can hunt on the way."

Survival check to Hunt while moving at half overland speed, +2 for every assist. [roll1]

TurtleKing
2011-09-15, 10:42 AM
Aust
Thanks. Not much of a forager but I'll try. Aust is wearing the same melds as yesterday. He follows along covering the rear picking up anuthing that might help with food or such.
Suvival check [roll0].

FearlessGnome
2011-09-15, 10:47 AM
Aliace

As the group trudge off further along the path, Aliace wanders closer to Adalinda. "It is quite a gift you have there," he says. "Aust is strong, but you have been touched by the power of the dragons... What is your bond with that powerful race?"

Anna
2011-09-15, 04:23 PM
not able to carry any stuff or use it anyway, Adalinda lets the items for the rest of the group.

Surprised by the question she turns to Aliace.

"I have devoted my life on the research of dragons. Having no acces to any magic myself, I was fascinated by the power of dragons.
Now I am able to tap into this power, infusing my soul with it.
I am still at the beginning of this power, but in time the link will grow and I will be able to acces more powerfull magic."

FearlessGnome
2011-09-15, 06:01 PM
Aliace

"Indeed...? Yes I share your fascination for those mighty creatures. They are beyond us mortals in many ways... And yet there are those like you who can draw on a fraction of their might. I, too, receive my gifts from One of them.

...Like you my power now pales in comparison to even the Wyrmlings of the True Dragons, but... We grow, do we not? You through hard work and discipline, no doubt, and myself through faith and dedication. And if we have but a glimmer of potential... The Mistress willing it may grow."

Aliace studies the girl as he speaks of the Goddess he serves. One is always on the lookout for those who might be persuaded to understand the Glory of the Mistress, and Tiamat provides - here is one who has already realized the might of the dragons. In time, she might turn to Tiamat herself. Especially if there is someone there to provide guidance.

"You... have heard of Tiamat, of course? She is not an easy mistress, but she is one of the few gods who truly blesses those who show themselves worthy."

OOC:
Cleric. :smalltongue: Always looking for converts.

You guys may get away with not going to church every week, but believe me: When we start getting followers, there will be a state religion. It will help set us up as the Champions of , and if it is done correctly, it will help create a cohesive community.

...We're not going in for the whole "Religious Tolerance" thing, are we? Because only granting full citizenship to members of the Church of Second Chances is going to play a part in [S]my our plans for World Domination.

Ufis: These short conversations are going to pop up every so often. Please don't feel that you have to delay encounters because of them. I'm just making IC conversation; they can be continued later, and I wouldn't want the rest of the players to have to wait a day extra because the Cleric is trying to convert one of the party members. :smallsmile:

Isenvrill
2011-09-15, 08:35 PM
Illiandre
Listening as Aliace speaks, he begins to smile, and then he begins to laugh. His laugh quickly dies down, and still smiling he turns to Aliace,
"Aliace, I just learned quite a bit about you, and I believe we may have much more than is apparent in common. I think, during your shift tonight, we will have a wonderful, private discussion. Perhaps earlier."

In draconic:I wonder though, do you recognize the language of your god?

Finally! I have always wanted to meet such a person. Worshiper of Tiamat! His devotion will blind him, and if I walk along the lines of his goddess' religion, I may just make a friend. Perhaps even someone who will be able to discuss the fine tuned intricacies of the art of manipulating inferiors. If I can just set off a spark . . .

Back in common:"I, unlike Adalinda share little with the dragons; so tell me, what is it that sets you apart from every other divine worshiper, with their own god. I have none that I pay homage to so lets say . . . Boccob for example."

Continuing to smile, he waits for the reaction. Would have used Bahamut, but he would have exploded violently at that one.

ufis
2011-09-16, 02:28 AM
XP
Everyone gains 150XP for the last battle.

Please indicate clearly which items you have taken with and which you are leaving behind.

Survival
With survival you cannot "aid another" with the skill check. Everyone rolling for survival to gather food does so on their own.

Aliace
None of the items shows any magical properties.

Illiandre
You figure that without tools the task of adjusting the armour will be much harder and have a higher chance of failure.
Why do you have Craft(Any)?

Themis
The sky is clear right now. You predict that it may start raining cow's milk later in the day.

Traveling though the day you manage to gather enough food for everyone to eat well through the day as well as enough food for the night and the next morning. Roots and nuts and some sweet wild apples. Late in the day you even manage to knock a rabbit unconscious with a rock enabling you to easily catch it and kill it.

Before you know it the day has passed and the sun starts to set.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-16, 09:08 AM
Themis

Could always use some milk to drink. She muses over the weather, sad it doesn't come to pass.

As the sun sets she sets to picking a suitable nearby place to camp, gathering up dry wood for a fire. As the fire starts to burn she takes a seat on the ground beside it to think. Dirty, tired, limited food, her clothes falling apart, and four carry-ons she had to guide, this was not the type of expedition she had in mind two days ago. She was merely making her usual pilgrimage to her grove just a day away, bedroll and food in her pack, knowing exactly where she was going, where her safety nets were, where her home was.

She mused over this as she broke into a handful of nuts. Slowly, she realized she had never really challenged herself within the safety of her home village or security of her grove. Everything was planned, everything was known, no creature was tracked that could bring her harm, no hunting attack done without full surprise... No trip done without a bedroll.

This is a challenge, a test. Nothing but fate has given it to me, but I accept. This is a chance to learn about nature, not from a safe grove but from nature itself, and I have never had a better teacher.

I will endure, and bring these folks to safety.

Officially taking
-Light Wooden Shield
-Battle Axe
-Sling (0gp to craft, 0gp of leather used, crafted instantly)

I'm willing to use the same watch-shifts as we did last time.

Anna
2011-09-16, 12:09 PM
Will take nothing because of encumberence, but if nobody takes the heavy shield, she will try to take it along because of its value in a world were you have nothing at all.

"Tiamat is indeed mighty and has followers around the world, but to achieve the amount of power I have at the moment, I worship the dragons themselves instead of a single entity. Tiamat never reached into my soul and neither did any of the other gods, so I have no reason or method to change my ways."

FearlessGnome
2011-09-16, 12:13 PM
Aliace

To Illiandre:
"Boccob? Ah, the... 'Uncaring' God... Yes he is powerful, no doubt, and he has many who worship him... But it always struck me as a narcissistic faith. Boccob cares little for his followers, preferring 'Balance' in all things, and seldom interfering in the lives of even his most devoted supplicants. They on their hand pursue their own ends, expecting no divine guidance; no code of ethics even beyond the pursuit of abstract knowledge. The faith draws many who prove strong in the Arcane arts... But they were strong before, and they know Boccob had little to do with their success."

Aliace's lips lift in a faint smile. "Tiamat... She respects strength. Like Boccob, She appeals to the innately gifted, but unlike him She does not simply let them be, and act as they will in her name. She is more demanding than Boccob, but also more ambitious. She aids those She deems worthy, and guides them to positions of leadership and responsibility. Our world is often harsh, and in the pursuit of law and order, so necessary to safeguard the wellbeing of one's community, well... Often times something resembling virtue if you follow it will lead you to your ruin - and the ruin of those who follow you and trust you, while that which resembles vice may bring security and success."

Aliace studies Illiandre as he speaks, and is pleased to note that the elf does not seem taken aback by his words. Perhaps here is someone else not so wedded to abstract ideals that he cannot see the world in front of him.

"And nothing succeeds like success." Aliace flashes a brief smile. "So in that She is different. Where Boccob offers little direction to his followers, the Goddess actively promotes law, order, and the strength to make oneself prosperous."

Aliace is fine with the same schedule as last time as well.

To Adalinda:

Aliace nods. "I understand. It takes much faith to draw power directly from the gods. And the power of the dragons is accessible to those without faith as well. Yet I wonder: With the strengths you possess; as important a part of life as your bond to these creatures must be to you... Surely you have considered the spiritual side? Exploring the teachings of Tiamat may not give your breath weapon more brute force, but the philosophy of life I think would interest one already feeling such kinship for the dragons."

Plus when you get the highest level breath effects, we'll see how you feel about putting Tiamat on your character sheet. :smalltongue:

ufis
2011-09-18, 01:43 PM
You find a suitable camping spot just off the path you are following.

The evening passes uneventfully. You hear some sounds in the woods, but nothing comes close to the camp.

The snares come up empty the next morning, but you did collect enough food the previous day for today's breakfast.

OOC
What are your plans? How far do you intend to travel?

TurtleKing
2011-09-19, 12:54 AM
Aust
Aust binds the same ones again. How much more?

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-19, 10:24 AM
Themis

"How much more what, Silent One? Until we reach civilization? I am unsure." she says calmly, slowly trying to come up with a thought or idea to answer it with. She turns to Adalinda. "Do you think you can climb to the top of one of these trees? Perhaps we could get a better understanding of where we are rather than blindly following that old path, perhaps even see what it might be heading towards."

Anna
2011-09-19, 03:06 PM
"you would think that a half cat would have no problem climbing trees right...."

Adalinda looks up towards one of the large, large trees surrounding them.

"well here goes nothing!"

climb : [roll0]

Isenvrill
2011-09-19, 03:19 PM
Illiandre

Turning around, he sees Adalinda's attempt to climb the tree.

"It's a comfort to know I'm not the only one who can't climb a tree." Serious again, he turns to Themis. "I think we head towards nothing, or close to it. from what you've told us, this path has been unused for a long time. I think we may need to reconsider continuing. Perhaps we should produce some supplies, and better arm our selves rather than continue moving. After we have prepared ourselves better, then we can head onwards to civilization."

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-19, 04:47 PM
Themis

Themis takes a seat on a rock around camp, laying her shield and club down beside it. "There's plenty of sense in that Illiandre. If everyone is willing to stay and camp, we might be able to obtain all the supplies and tools we could want in, say, a month? As far as I'm aware, all of you are city people; I'm not sure how comfortable everyone else is staying out here for such an extended time."

She takes a moment to think and prioritize, as well as scan the clouds. "I could use some herbs for healing, perhaps organize a full supply as well. There's a number of things I think we could use, but we're limited by what we can easily assemble."

OOC:

Survival for predicting weather [roll0]
I think we should form some wishlists in the OOC thread

ufis
2011-09-21, 12:59 AM
Adalinda tries to scamper up a tree. The first branch she grabs breaks and she falls flat on her bum.
Nibbles squeaks something about the world's worst tree climber.

Themis
Some clouds are forming, it may rain later in the day.

TurtleKing
2011-09-21, 01:31 AM
Aust
Um. Why not just have the rat climb the tree? If it is anything like when I use my magic to summon a creature where the minds are connected then what the rat can see so can you.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-21, 07:35 AM
Themis

Themis shakes her head, "Nibbles is not bound by magic of any kind. Though he is an exemplary example of a rat, he is still only a rat, and cannot directly communicate with me. Though, perhaps he might still be able to help...."

She leans down to nibbles, making a few squeaks and gestures to make him go up the tree, and look places of shelter. She waits a bit for him to go up.

"Today we should try to find some shelter, and then settle down for a while to organize ourselves and acquire a few needed items. With any luck, Nibbles may be able to point us in the right direction. At worst, perhaps we'll head back to where we camped under the rock."

OOC:

Handle Animal Check [roll0]
Pretty sure this counts as a 'Push', but I'll leave that to DM discretion. Attempting to get Nibbles to go up the tree, look for places that'd be safe for shelter (caves, outcroppings, tight groves of trees) and then point us in that direction. Of course, this relies on the judgement of rat... Hey, I don't expect this to work, but it'll be great if it does :smallbiggrin:

EDIT: Holy.... I actually got the DC 25 to 'Push' Nibbles O..o

ufis
2011-09-21, 08:15 AM
The rat scrambles up the tree and disappears into the leaves. For several minutes you all stand there looking up at the tree without any sign of the rat. Then with a rustling of the leaves the rat comes down the tree trunk. It is covered in small soft feathers. Reaching the bottom he looks at Themis as if wanting her to follow him up the tree. It seems like he has found an old bird's nest to take shelter in.

Not much more that the rat can do or communicate anything to anyone.

Isenvrill
2011-09-21, 08:28 AM
Illiandre

"The may be nothing more than exemplary, but my psicrystal is bonded to me magically. I will be able to communicate with it telepathically, and it alone is surprisingly clever." The psicrystal crawls off on its ectoplasmic legs and begins to climb the tree.

"On an unrelated note, I think you could use this better than I." He gives his shield to Aust.

ufis
2011-09-21, 08:37 AM
The crystal scampers up the tree like a spider would. On it's way up you receive the image of an old bird's nest that seems to have been ruffed up recently. When the crystal reaches the top of the tree it communicates back to you "Just trees as far as I can see"

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-21, 08:40 AM
Themis

Themis knells down and pets Nibbles, smiling and plucking the feathers off of him. "That's good enough there, though it won't help any of us. At least maybe you grabbed a few eggs for your breakfast while there."

Nibbles calms down and comes to rest at Themis' side, while she waits to see if the psycrystal comes up with anything more."I'm curious now, and had not thought of it before; Is your crystal merely animate and you control it, or is it a creature of some kind?"

Isenvrill
2011-09-21, 08:55 AM
"Well, that was unsuccessful. My psicrystal sees nothing. Simply trees as far as it can see. There is no point in going on. Let us find shelter, prepare for an expedition to find civilization."

To Themis, "My psicrystal is a bit of both really. It is a piece of my personality given life in a crystal. It obeys me because it is me, not because it must. It thinks on its own, and it is smarter than some humans. A simple animation could not think as my psicrystal." He speaks with fondness as he describes the psicrystal.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-21, 09:23 AM
Themis

"I wonder which part of you it reflects then, but that's a different matter." She takes a look at the crystal, watching it glitter just a bit in the sun. "At the very least, it's quite pretty."

Ready to do some work, she begins gathering materials for a makeshift shelter, enough to cover everyones heads, and maybe keep them dry too.

OOC:

Survival [roll0]
This check is to provide a +4 Fort bonus for bad weather for not moving at all.

Anna
2011-09-21, 12:45 PM
"maybe it is just me, but I am kind of thirsty.."

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-23, 07:51 AM
The Group

The group settles down for a wee, with the two women hunting, skinning, and preserving as much game as they can while the men get together to watch Illaindre take down a few trees with the battleaxe in hand.

OOC:

Then roll away for week one.
Themis: Prof(Food) [roll0]
Adalinda: Prof(Food) [roll1]
Illiandre: Prof(Wood) [roll2]
Aliance: Nothing, no materials until end of week. Summons
Turtle: Guard duty with Aliace

EDIT: Curse you, preview post function.... trying that one more time, won't let that happen again.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-23, 07:53 AM
OOC:

Themis: Prof(Food) [roll0]
Adalinda: Prof(Food) [roll1]
Illiandre: Prof(Wood) [roll2]
Aliance: Nothing, no materials until end of week. Summons
Turtle: Guard duty with Aliace

ufis
2011-09-25, 03:07 PM
[roll0]

Themis struggles the whole week, unable to find any usable food.

Adalinda collects some food, and finds a fruit tree with fruit that is ripe to eat. 9.3gp worth of food (2.3gp worth is still on the tree). You find surprisingly little game to hunt in the area, only managing to to trap a few rabbits. They do not provide good leather but the fur can be used for something else (1.1gp worth of fur)

Illiandre chops down some trees and manages to collect 10.3 gp worth of wood.

Around day 4 of the week the clouds start to form and the next day the rain starts. From the distance you can hear the thunderstorms rolling in.

Everyone gains 400xp for the weeks work.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-27, 07:43 AM
Themis

Spying the could, she watches them for a while to gauge their length of the storm, and then sets about preparing a few spots to stay dry.

Weather Prediction [roll0]
+4 Stationary bonus v Heavy Weather [roll1]

ufis
2011-09-27, 08:35 AM
As the rain rolls in Themis tries to find everyone some shelter but is unsuccessful. For a few days the rain soaks you to the bone. You fire is extinguished.

Themis has more bad news. A thunderstorm is coming.

Saves
Everyone please make a FORT save (DC 10) to prevent catching a cold.

Isenvrill
2011-09-27, 08:51 AM
Illiandre

Being miserable in the dismal weather, he agitates the matter of a nearby large stone, as to produce heat to make himself a little more comfortable.

"Themis, is there not anything you can do to help us in this terrible weather?"

Rolling here along with an IC post and action as to avoid double post.
Matter agitation (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/matterAgitation.htm) makes a 2' sq. area hot enough to melt lead as long as I concentrate on it. Would that give us a plus to our fort save? Do I need to make a concentration check?
FORT save:[roll0]

TurtleKing
2011-09-27, 09:32 AM
Aust
Rain. Ugh. Might need a different meld. Aust goes through his melds picking the one to help him the best.
Lucky Dice can help boost for a short duration so using it constantly. Melds Pauldron of Health that adds to the Fort save and immunity to disease, sickened, and nauseated. The Pauldrons of Health however is not melded till after the first day. So Fort save: [roll0]. Depending on if the first day drop by 1. Also after the first day possibly unable to catching a cold.

Anna
2011-09-27, 11:25 AM
cast endure elements
and if needed the fort save : [roll0]

edit : wow got scared there, but I forgot the bonuses (a) so I made it.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-27, 02:10 PM
Themis

Themis shakes her hair out of her eyes as the rain comes down, using her bag as extra cover while taking cover under a tree. "I'm afraid there's not much I can do about it raining. I can keep trying to get us some shelter, and maybe I can work some magic to keep us warm as well. The fire isn't going to help in this condition."

She looks down, hair sticking to the back of her leather armor. "Maybe we should look for better shelter; perhaps there's a cave or something we didn't pass by? We should search before it's too late."

Survival check for two more days.
[roll0]
[roll1]

I can prepare 3 Endure Elements a day. For each of the next days, I'll prepare as many as needed for everyone else who doesn't have it if it's ruled to help in this situation.

Self fortitude check
[roll2]

Edit: Everyone gets +4 day 1 (or +2 if they go out to search later). Day 2, nobody gets anything, again.

ufis
2011-09-27, 03:01 PM
Themis manages to get some sort of fire going on day 2 of the rain. (+4 saves to everyone for day two)

The day after the rain kills the fire again and she does not manage to get it going again.

Fort saves for day 2 and 3 (DC 10)
+4 to roll for day 2

TurtleKing
2011-09-27, 03:20 PM
Aust
Day 2 if necessary considering Pauldrons of Health. Day 2: [roll0]. Day 3 [roll1].

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-27, 07:44 PM
Themis

Themis packs around the fire while she can, shielding it from the rain with her propped up shield until the rain becomes too heavy for the simple tactic to work.

Fort saves
Day 2: [roll0]
Day 3: [roll1]

Anna
2011-09-28, 10:25 AM
"Pff when is it going to end? I hate rain!"

day 2 FORT [roll0]
day 3 FORT [roll1]

ufis
2011-09-29, 04:11 AM
Soon aftter the rain start Adalinda gets a light cough that does not seem to go away. If the rain does not clear up soon and/or you are able to get some healing done (manual or magic) it may get worse.

At the end of the week the thunderstorm that raged in the distance rolls in.

The wind picks up and not ever the trees can offer enough protection. Hail starts to fall. Lightning strikes all around.

For an hour it seems like the world will end as the storm passes over you.

OOC
I need [roll]1d4+2[/rolls] d100 rolls from each of you ( so that is 5d100 rolls (individually - use 5d100)
And planned actions for the upcoming day/week

ufis
2011-09-29, 04:27 AM
Lets try again [roll0]

Isenvrill
2011-09-29, 08:45 AM
Illiandre
Illiandre decides it would be wise to gather herbs, as to aid in Themis' healing.

[roll0]
Searching for and gathering herbs in increasing concentric circles. I'm still not clear on how searching works for the purposes of this.
Profession check:[roll1]
Do I need a search check? At the moment I am utterly confused as to how crafting and gathering work.

Anna
2011-09-29, 10:29 AM
[roll0]

Adalinda can't take the rain anymore, she will go looking for a good place to hide from the rain(search or survival?) if the group is staying in the same place all the time, she will look in one directions at a time, walking for some hours and then returning hopefully gathering some food on the way.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-29, 12:54 PM
Themis

Themis huddles under a tree through the hail, shield over her head, leather and hair absolutely soaked, looking quite miserable from the experience.

[roll0]

Deciding on this weeks actions, or maybe even just actions for the next few days. Options have been up in the OOC, just looking for agreement first.

TurtleKing
2011-09-29, 03:10 PM
Aust
Great cold and wet. At least won't get sick. Haha. As for the hail go away. Aust keeps the Shield over his head as well any others that can fit.
rolls: [roll0]. Plan on guarding them if any are infirm. Otherwise looks around with the Soulspark for food and even way to hold water. Survival:
1st day: [roll1]
2nd day: [roll2]
3rd day: [roll3]
4th day: [roll4]

I'll leave it at that for now with Lucky Dice primarily affecting skills, Pauldrons of Health for yep health, and Soulspark familiar as my scout and mini tank.

TurtleKing
2011-09-29, 03:12 PM
Seems like screw up the percentage rolls. Well here it is again done separately.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

ufis
2011-09-29, 05:11 PM
As the thunder storm passes over your position the lightning strikes

I roll 5d100. If any of my rolls match yours (in sequence) you are hit by lightning.
[roll0] Damage:first [roll1] die from [roll2]
[roll3] Damage:first [roll4] die from [roll5]
[roll6] Damage:first [roll7] die from [roll8]
[roll9] Damage:first [roll10] die from [roll11]
[roll12] Damage:first [roll13] die from [roll14]

When the storm passes over you find Aliace sitting motionless under a tree - seemingly in a coma.

You also find Adalinda lying on the ground - seemingly dead (struck by lightning for 42 damage)

King_of_GRiffins
2011-09-29, 06:01 PM
Themis

She shakes her head as she finds Adalinda's charred body, taking some of her time to go lay her in a dignified manner, not quite having any tools to bury her with. She covers Aliace with a bit of the raw fur as a makshift blanket, not knowing if it would do much for him.

"I'm begining to fear spending more time in the open like this won't be good for us. It was good while we had good weather, but it seems the weather has taken two of us already. As long as we're still resigned to prepare ourselves better before striking out to find civilization, we should find someplace with adequate food and shelter."

She looks down, still wet hair flipping foward to cover her face. "That should have been our priority in the first place, I am ashamed to have mislead you."

Themis takes a few breathes to compose herself. "I have prepared myself today to speak with animals. Normally I would consider this a bit.. inane, but any animal in this area might be able to point us to a source of running water. I will spend my time searching for a suitable spot, scouting out from here.

"Isenvril, you should collect some food to keep our supplies up. Aust, I'd like you to canvas the surrounding area for any useful resources, and anything odd. Is this agreeable?"

----------

Shortly after, Themis goes on the hunt for animals. She uses her tracking skills to pick up an animals trail, and uses Detect Animal to close in on it.

For this day, preparing Detect Animal, Calm Animal, and Speak with Animal.

TurtleKing
2011-09-29, 09:10 PM
Aust
If the Aliance needs healing I can help though it hurts to do it. I'll keep an eye out for anything as well for food. Aust scouts around keeping an eye for food anything unusual.
Do I need to roll some more or does the four I did of the last post work?

Isenvrill
2011-09-30, 04:26 PM
Illiandre
"I will gladly gather food if it is necessary. I would rather not have us die of starvation. One of our party has already lost consciousness, and another is dead."

Poor Aliace. He was making up to be a wonderful friend. I hope he revives.

Changing action. I'll gather food. Profession(Fisher/shepherd/)

ufis
2011-10-03, 04:07 AM
Themis
You have a surprisingly hard time finding any animals. You finally track down a very young deer - so young that you are surprised to see it alone.
Please make [roll0] Spot checks

Aust & Illiandre
Please repost your planned actions for the week with relevant rolls.

The day after the storm passes over the rains starts to clear up. By the second day after the sun is shining again.
Everything is wet and muddy. Some parts are difficult to walk in due to the deep mud. You manage to find some firm ground where you can set up camp again.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-10-03, 07:02 PM
Themis

Themis keeps her distance for a moment, and refrains from using her spells just yet, choosing to try to present non-threatening body language to the deer, hoping to make it trusting enough to stay for a bit of a chat if it doesn't run in fear first.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

TurtleKing
2011-10-03, 10:15 PM
Aust
Aust goes around looking for food while the Soulspark keeps an eye out for anything unusual letting Aust know telepathically.
Aust Survival rolls with Lucky Dice boosting for four days.
Survival: [roll0]
Survival: [roll1]
Survival: [roll3]

Lesser Soulspark spot and listen for anything strange.
Listen: [roll4]. Spot: [roll5].
Listen: [roll6]. Spot: [roll7].
Listen: [roll8]. Spot: [roll9].
Listen: [roll10]. Spot: [roll11].

ufis
2011-10-04, 01:43 AM
Illiandre
Trudging through the mud you struggle to find any food, coming up empty handed every day.

Themis
While out looking for animals you spot some tracks that seems to circle the camp. It is about 2 hours walk away from camp.
On the next day you spot the same tracks in another location, a bit further away from camp.

The young deer continues to graze from some of the bushes, not alarmed by your presence, even if you move closer.

Aust
You manage to collect some food to eat (but not store) and manage to make a fire with all the wet wood and keep it going.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-10-04, 09:37 AM
Themis
While out looking for animals you spot some tracks that seems to circle the camp. It is about 2 hours walk away from camp.
On the next day you spot the same tracks in another location, a bit further away from camp.

The young deer continues to graze from some of the bushes, not alarmed by your presence, even if you move closer.

Themis

Themis does a quick inspection of the tracks, for species and size, seeing first if they match her companions. Illiandre probably wandered out this way while searching for food. He's not going nearly far enough out.
[roll0]

------

Themis cast Speak with Animals, her voice taking on a different tone than usual, taking a few steps closer and being friendly, her words perfectly understood by animals now. "Excuse me, little deer, could you answer a few questions for me? Do you know of any streams, rivers, or lakes in the area?"

TurtleKing
2011-10-04, 10:54 AM
Aust
Time to collect some more food.Aust keeps looking for the next three days to find food while the Soulspark keeps watch.
Aust
Survival: [roll0]
Survival: [roll1]
Lesser Soulspark
Listen [roll3]. Spot [roll4].
Listen [roll5]. Spot [roll6].
Listen [roll7]. Spot [roll8].

ufis
2011-10-04, 03:21 PM
Themis
After some time questioning the deer you figure that there is water everywhere, and something that may be a stream to the east/south-east.

ufis
2011-10-04, 10:59 PM
OOC:forgot the tracks.

The tracks are from a bipedal animal. Claws, not hooves.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-10-04, 11:00 PM
Themis

Some knowledge gained, she regroups at camp to share. "Our best chance to find a stream would be to the south-east. I suggest we head there starting the next day. Once we find it, we might have adquete food, and can build ourselves some more permanent shelter. Preperations aside, I don't think we're in any condition to go much of anywhere."

Edit:
She stops a bit before tentatively adding. "I found some interesting tracks while I was out as well. They were bipedal and clawed; it is possible the Gnolls have not entirely left us be, and have been scouting around our camp the last few days. The sooner we depart the better."

She looks to the two remaining men, seeing if they have any opinions before leading the way the next day.

Plan shall be to follow the deers general direction. Some walking and searching should help us find it. Assuming I'll be doing this immediately, what point in time during the week are we, and can I roll any survival checks for those days?

Also, switching back to my normal spell list the next day.

Isenvrill
2011-10-05, 08:27 AM
Illiandre

Weary, Illiandre states,"We have little choice it seems. On we go."

ufis
2011-10-11, 12:48 AM
You start your travel in a south eastern direction looking for water.

Towards the end of the day you come across the same type of tracks that Themis spotted earlier. This time there seems to be more than one "thing" making the tracks.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-10-11, 10:10 AM
Themis

Themis inspects the tracks a bit more closely, trying to determine a bit more age to them. They can't be more than a couple of days old; the rain would have washed away anything not made within the past few days.

"I'm growing just a bit concerned with these tracks. If they are in fact the Gnolls, we could be heading closer to them. We should be on guard, and perhaps avoid having a fire up too long into the dark."

She starts to set up a camp, nothing more than clearing some ground in the first small clearing she finds, gathering up twigs and setting them on fire to cook any captured game, or just briefly roast any nuts they picked up, extinguishing it as soon as the cooking is done.

Since we're already traveling at hunting speed with Aust, I'll start rolling my survival checks per day.
[roll0]

for the next day, weather prediction
[roll1]
[roll2]

Think we might need to set up watch for us 3.
For any watch that I take, either the first or last
[roll3]
[roll4]

Nibbles
[roll5]
[roll6]

ufis
2011-10-18, 07:32 AM
The weather is mostly clear with moderate temperatures, and it would seem that it will remain that way for the foreseeable feature.

After another day's travel you reach a small clearing (60' across) with a small pond in the northern section. On closer inspection you find that the pond is fed by an underground spring. A small shallow river flows from the pond and follows a generally south eastern direction.

The water is clean and fresh.

Roll wisdom checks (add point bonus (excluding INT bonus) for knowledge nature if you have any)

TurtleKing
2011-10-18, 07:43 AM
Wisdom roll: [roll0].

Well we are here. Anyone thirsty?

ufis
2011-10-18, 07:54 AM
Aust

You realise that the areas you have been traveling through the last few days has been devoid of any animals. Not even a mouse or a bird.

TurtleKing
2011-10-18, 08:00 AM
While we have clean water we don't have any wildlife. Guess should just follow the stream.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-10-18, 09:54 AM
Themis

"Well, this is the source. We're not likely to get water any fresher... There's always the chance it flows into a larger body though. No fish, sadly."

She kneels down to the water, checking it for any poisonous substances with Detect Poison, almost tempted to take a drink right out just by how clean it appears. She knows better though to check first.

"If it's clean here at the source, we should be well set for water if we do want to follow it." She looks confident, but her voice holds some worry. Why have there been no animals out here though? This isn't good, if we don't want to start starving... Something is certainly wrong though.

[roll0] Wisdom and Know: Nature check, if there's anything left from it.
[roll1] More possible information about the spring itself.

Having Detect Poison, Purify Water, and Cure Minor prepared for 0's today.

ufis
2011-10-18, 03:07 PM
The water is pure and fresh. This is a s good a source of water as you will find anywhere.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-10-22, 12:13 PM
Themis

"I'd like to stay here, and see what's causing the animals to stay away.. But perhaps it is best to head that warning for now, and see if we can't find more populated areas." She pulls out her waterflask, empty from previous uses, and fills it up, offering everyone a drink before topping it off.

If everyone is in agreement, she heads down the stream the spring makes, hoping it might join up with a larger body of water.

TurtleKing
2011-10-23, 03:43 PM
Aust Yea lets go. Aust follows after keeping a eye out for trouble or useful items.
Survival: [roll0].

ufis
2011-10-24, 03:14 AM
You travel down river for a few hours - when you ... (Listen checks)

TurtleKing
2011-10-24, 08:38 AM
Aust
Standard practice when Lucky Dice are melded to constantly roll them. Aust's Listen: [roll0]. Lesser Soulspark bound to Crown Chakra Listen: [roll1]. Have an empathetic link so can communicate that way plus in its presence benefit from Alertness feat.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-10-24, 11:16 AM
Themis

"Hmm?"

[roll0]

Nibbles

"Squeak?"

[roll1]

Isenvrill
2011-10-24, 02:54 PM
Illiandre

Illiandre:[roll]1d20+3[roll]
Psicrystal:[roll]1d20+6[roll]

ufis
2011-10-25, 12:38 AM
From behind you (upstream) you can hear the laughing sounds of several gnolls. It is not constant as the sounds are an hour or two behind you, but it sounds like they are following your trail, and gaining ground on you.

TurtleKing
2011-10-25, 12:47 AM
Aust
We could fight or we could cross the stream so we could possibly lose them.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-10-25, 10:46 AM
Themis

"It's not a very wide or powerful stream. I'm not sure how successful we can be." She looks back upstream, thinking. "Fighting is still a gamble though. Perhaps we could lay an ambush, but they'll certainly outnumber us even if we're at a temporary advantage."

She pats the flint in her bag, as if ready to use it. Nothing but trees and Gnolls here, and the trees would regrow if it got out of hand...

She breaths a sigh, "What bothers me is that we don't know anything about these Gnolls. If we had some language in common, we could maybe work with them and not be so desperate for food... I wonder if the group after us is even so reasonable."

TurtleKing
2011-10-25, 11:15 AM
Aust
They reasoned with the lack of food to eat us. So how shall we shake them off?

Isenvrill
2011-10-25, 12:05 PM
Illiandre

"I have a chance of tipping the scales. I may be able to convince the gnolls that killing us is a poor idea, despite the language barrier." Sighing, as he reveals his most treasured secret, "I have a power which will allow me to force them to befriend me, and if I can make one consider me an ally, then perhaps he will communicate such to the others. This power transcends the language barrier, but while he may consider me an ally, I may not be able to convince him the same of the rest of you. However, this is a last ditch effort, as I am not even sure it will work. Particularly if we display violence before I use the charm. We should still try covering our trail, walking in or through the river to disguise our tracks and scent further."

He then glides into the river, giving an odd clash of his fiery nature in the water as he travels. He holds himself high, trying to hold onto the pride that he can in his tattered clothing.

ufis
2011-10-27, 01:38 AM
While the river is slow moving and shallow (waist deep at worst) movement in the water is much slower than on land.

You can hear the sounds of those following gaining on you. It seems like they are moving fast.

TurtleKing
2011-10-27, 01:44 AM
We better hurry.

Isenvrill
2011-10-27, 08:28 AM
Illiandre
Recognizing the slow movement due to the river, and the gnolls coming closer, he steps out onto the other side.

King_of_GRiffins
2011-11-01, 09:37 AM
Themis

Themis pulls out to the side along with Illiandre. "We should prepare to defend ourselves. We have but one choice to make on the matter; do we leave ourselves in the open, aim first for a peaceful resolution, and lose our initiative, or do we lay an ambush and be the first to instigate violence against potentially poor odds?

In either case, we should use the river to our advantage, and try to stay to the opposite side of them if at all possible."

TurtleKing
2011-11-01, 10:12 AM
Aust

Aust joins the others waiting to see what they decide before acting.

ufis
2011-11-28, 04:53 AM
Searching for a place to make your stand you find a spot you believe would suit you.

Place yourself where you want to be.

MAP

map (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApaOuuTKrqWvdEpfc2ZaSTQtMlVzMVN3aUdUTEEzO VE&hl=en_US#gid=1)