PDA

View Full Version : Void Rapture - Enraptured by the End - IC

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-09-02, 12:40 AM
Welcome guys. This will be the IC thread for Void Rapture: Enraptured by the End.
Please type character actions in italics or a colour of your choice. Darker shades are preferred, as they are easier to read.
Please put character dialogue in quotes (" ").
If you wish to make a check, do it here. You can roll on this thread, no need to do it in another. So, skill checks, attacks, damage, etc. will be done here.
I will similarly put the DC for checks here.

If you have questions about surroundings, skill checks, DC's or other questions, they may be posed in the OOC thread. Choosing which adventures to take will also be done in the OOC thread.
The OOC thread is here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11766807#post11766807). I would ask you visit it so we can discuss what to do next.

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-09-08, 08:23 AM
As the air-lock hissed shut aboard the Bernice’s Hair, the crew fell silent. Still clutching their wounds they watched as the abandoned, desecrated cargo-ship behind them fell to pieces. Glimmering pieces of metallic debris littered the sky, in stark juxtaposition to its impenetrable darkness.

A slow sigh of relief escaped the Captain's lips before a sudden thud startled him back to attention. He jerked spastically towards the origin of the noise, his rifle leading his body as if possessed. Pressed against the pressurized, reinforced exterior view port is the still clawing form of one of the Whispering Children. Its body resembles that of a young teenager, but its grayish, scarred flesh is stretched tight against its emaciated form and its eyes hungrily peer about the ship, shinning a jaundiced yellow colour. Gnawing and clawing at the frame of the ship, you can see its muscle bulge with strain. As the skin peels back, torn from the friction of the ship’s hull, bloody fingerprints stain the view port a sangria-rosewood red.

The shadow of the cannibalized Whispering Children’s ship begins to darken the still writhing form pressed against the view port. Like a nightmare, the ship creeps forward, its monolithic hull black as the endless night of space. Damaged power relays that would normally polarize the ship and deter special debris now glow with a flame-like luminescence. The back of the ship has been torn apart and now only the skeleton of the ship remains. Towards the front of the ship, however, additional layers of hull-grade titanium alloy have been added, extending forward from the front of the ship like a needle.

As the pitch-black shuttle careens forward, it tears through the remnants of the abandoned cargo ship. As it does so, damaged but still legible letters comes briefly into sight (Spot DC 20). Afterwards, the marking disappear as the ship turns sharply, launching razed hull fragments from the cargo ship towards the Bernice’s Hair. The Whispering Children’s ship turns to face a diagonally perpendicular to the Bernice’s Hair, the long needle-like appendage on the front coming so close it rends the body of the monstrous creature clinging to the view port, leaving only a bloodied hand and disembodied head, its yellow eyes still fixed on the crew of the Bernice’s Hair.

Captain Charles Martel lowers his rifle steadily but quickly, turning abruptly to the nearest communications intercom. He briefly looks at those around him and orders:

“Grab a first-aid kit and drag your sorry a**es to the bridge. You can patch yourself up once we’re there, Doc. Afterwards, we’re going to have a little chat about this little incident.”

He then turns to the intercom and presses the button. Static erupts from the intercom, then softens till barely audible. Captain Jack Martel presses his lips close to the intercom, till they almost touch, then shouts loudly and with desperation:

“Pilot! Get us the f*** out of here!”

Sir_Chivalry
2011-09-22, 10:52 PM
Chang makes sure the safety is on his weapon, and starts undoing the straps on his tactical vest.

"My, the captain seems aggrovated."

Chang rushes to the bridge.

"Now to find those first-aid kits. Where could they be?"

GirlWithASword
2011-09-23, 11:58 AM
Ignoring Chang's remark, Sydney runs to the navigation console patting it "Come on baby please run" and quickly begins moving the ship away.
Pilot:
[roll0]

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-09-24, 09:42 PM
Ignoring Chang's remark, Sydney runs to the navigation console patting it "Come on baby please run" and quickly begins moving the ship away.
Pilot:
[roll0]

As the ship springs to life, the darkness of space grows slightly less bleak, with the glow of the radiation bursting from the engines. As the Bernice's Hair twists and turns around the hazards and cargo-ship innards, the nightmare-ish Whispering Children's craft turns sluggishly from the desecrated cargo-ship. Just as the long, siring-like appendage begins to scrape the the back of the Bernice's Hair, the ship roars to life and the Bernice's Hair launches with great haste into the void, leaving only a fading florescent flash of golden lights before disappearing into the horizon.

With the whining and groaning of the tasked hull begins to quiet and the Bernice's Hair slows gradually to crawl. From the view port and sensors the crew can see Vitharr. As the ship creeps by Vitharr the red coms light begins to flash and the coms begin to buzz.

Captain Martel sighs but quickly answers the coms:

"This is Captain Martel of the Bernice's Hair."

From the coms a commanding voice crackles loudly:

"Good Afternoon Captain Martel. This is Corporal Langston of Vitharr Orbiting Control and Command. We have been notified by Commander Regis that you are delivering goods to Winter's Rose -"

Captain Martel interrupts irritatedly:

"By government request, with level three clearance."

Corporal Langston clears his throat, leading to a short booming noise followed by feedback, then proceeds:

"Yes, Captain Martel, I know. Vitharr Orbiting Control and Command is contacting you to relay an alteration in your itinerary. Shortly, a government transport will do an in-flight drop. You will be given some medical supplies that are desperately needed at a research facility on Set.

To be perfectly clear, Captain, this is an alteration of your previous contract. You are not permitted to deny this delivery. Or, rather, should you choose to do so, you forfeit your on-hold payment. Also, an additional fee will be provided to you to cover the cost of fuel and man-power for the delivery of these supplies to Set.

The FUTP and Vitharr Control and Command thanks you for your understanding.

The transition ends abruptly and the subtle rumbling of an approaching craft can be heard.

Sir_Chivalry
2011-09-24, 10:07 PM
As the ship springs to life, the darkness of space grows slightly less bleak, with the glow of the radiation bursting from the engines. As the Bernice's Hair twists and turns around the hazards and cargo-ship innards, the nightmare-ish Whispering Children's craft turns sluggishly from the desecrated cargo-ship. Just as the long, siring-like appendage begins to scrape the the back of the Bernice's Hair, the ship roars to life and the Bernice's Hair launches with great haste into the void, leaving only a fading florescent flash of golden lights before disappearing into the horizon.

With the whining and groaning of the tasked hull begins to quiet and the Bernice's Hair slows gradually to crawl. From the view port and sensors the crew can see Vitharr. As the ship creeps by Vitharr the red coms light begins to flash and the coms begin to buzz.

Captain Martel sighs but quickly answers the coms:

"This is Captain Martel of the Bernice's Hair."

From the coms a commanding voice crackles loudly:

"Good Afternoon Captain Martel. This is Corporal Langston of Vitharr Orbiting Control and Command. We have been notified by Commander Regis that you are delivering goods to Winter's Rose -"

Captain Martel interrupts irritatedly:

"By government request, with level three clearance."

Corporal Langston clears his throat, leading to a short booming noise followed by feedback, then proceeds:

"Yes, Captain Martel, I know. Vitharr Orbiting Control and Command is contacting you to relay an alteration in your itinerary. Shortly, a government transport will do an in-flight drop. You will be given some medical supplies that are desperately needed at a research facility on Set.

To be perfectly clear, Captain, this is an alteration of your previous contract. You are not permitted to deny this delivery. Or, rather, should you choose to do so, you forfeit your on-hold payment. Also, an additional fee will be provided to you to cover the cost of fuel and man-power for the delivery of these supplies to Set.

The FUTP and Vitharr Control and Command thanks you for your understanding.

The transition ends abruptly and the subtle rumbling of an approaching craft can be heard.

"Cap, I suggest we keep guns trained on that delivery. Military folks have a habit of being . . . unsavoury. I volunteer to be muscle, you want the rifle or the shotgun?"

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-09-25, 01:23 AM
"Cap, I suggest we keep guns trained on that delivery. Military folks have a habit of being . . . unsavoury. I volunteer to be muscle, you want the rifle or the shotgun?"

We wait until our very unfortunate 'guests' come aboard. If they prove to be unwelcome or, how did you say, unsavory? If they cause a problem they might have an accident.

I do not want casualties, however. Doctor, I need to you prep your kit. Are you ready and able?

Pilot, be ready to get us going. If we have to accept the delivery, we'll need to to head for Set. If we need to run, no one hates the government as much as the tribes of Set.

Do any of you have contacts surface-side?

Captain Jack Martel sits in the Captain's chair and opens a small compartment in the right-side arm-rest. He pulls out a small worn, leather-bound book and begins to flips through the pages. Some pages appear to have old blood stains or are torn and stained, while others are appear to be in pristine condition.

He stops somewhere near the middle of the book and reads intently. He scoffs, before closing the book and replacing it in the arm-rest.

When we get to Set, you lot may need to find a helpful tribe or some allies we can use. And you'll have to do it on your own. I'm not likely to be able to get off the ship. Unless there has been a serious change in the power-structure on Set, Sebastion Raider will still be the Elder. He and I have bad blood and it wouldn't do you any favours to have me along. I'll stay behind and guard the ship.

No matter what happens, I'll keep it safe. If you need to comeback to the ship, or need a safe place to lick your wounds, it'll be protected.

Remember, Set isn't very hospitable. I don't have any desert equipment packed; I brought grav suits and some winter supplies for Winter's Rose. That's it, and they won't do you much good. So best of luck.

Now, let's get ready.

Captain Martel takes a swig from his hip flask and heads over to the com system. He presses a small red button and says in slowly and with uncharacteristic sweetness:

FUTP transport ship, this is the Bernice's Hair. You are free to board...Watch your step.

GirlWithASword
2011-09-25, 09:18 AM
We wait until our very unfortunate 'guests' come aboard. If they prove to be unwelcome or, how did you say, unsavory? If they cause a problem they might have an accident.

I do not want casualties, however. Doctor, I need to you prep your kit. Are you ready and able?

Pilot, be ready to get us going. If we have to accept the delivery, we'll need to to head for Set. If we need to run, no one hates the government as much as the tribes of Set.

Do any of you have contacts surface-side?

Captain Jack Martel sits in the Captain's chair and opens a small compartment in the right-side arm-rest. He pulls out a small worn, leather-bound book and begins to flips through the pages. Some pages appear to have old blood stains or are torn and stained, while others are appear to be in pristine condition.

He stops somewhere near the middle of the book and reads intently. He scoffs, before closing the book and replacing it in the arm-rest.

When we get to Set, you lot may need to find a helpful tribe or some allies we can use. And you'll have to do it on your own. I'm not likely to be able to get off the ship. Unless there has been a serious change in the power-structure on Set, Sebastion Raider will still be the Elder. He and I have bad blood and it wouldn't do you any favours to have me along. I'll stay behind and guard the ship.

No matter what happens, I'll keep it safe. If you need to comeback to the ship, or need a safe place to lick your wounds, it'll be protected.

Remember, Set isn't very hospitable. I don't have any desert equipment packed; I brought grav suits and some winter supplies for Winter's Rose. That's it, and they won't do you much good. So best of luck.

Now, let's get ready.

Captain Martel takes a swig from his hip flask and heads over to the com system. He presses a small red button and says in slowly and with uncharacteristic sweetness:

FUTP transport ship, this is the Bernice's Hair. You are free to board...Watch your step.

Sydney buzzes the captain "Um sir don't you think we should report that we've been attacked to the military? I mean I'm sure that ship has attacked others before and will in the future" ,She thinks for a second then she adds, "I was posted on set for a few years, came in close contact with one of the local tribes even befriended them after awhile, they allowed me to join them, if their still around I suggest we find the Naberius tribe."

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-09-26, 12:10 AM
Sydney buzzes the captain "Um sir don't you think we should report that we've been attacked to the military? I mean I'm sure that ship has attacked others before and will in the future" ,She thinks for a second then she adds, "I was posted on set for a few years, came in close contact with one of the local tribes even befriended them after awhile, they allowed me to join them, if their still around I suggest we find the Naberius tribe."

Captain Martel rubs the sleep from his eyes and shakes his head doubtfully.

Honestly, pilot, if you have some way of telling the story that doesn't make it sound like we've done stark-raving mad, be my guest. As far as I can see it, you're right; it's likely that that ship, or others like it, have been on the prowl for a while. I doubt we're the only survivors, which begs the question why only the drunk weave tales of the Whispering Children.

I thought they were some bottom-of-the-bottle fairytale. I haven't heard a lot about them, and most of it sounds fake, even considering what we've just seen.

I'm worried that the Feds coming aboard, having heard our story, might think it's a cover-up for looting the ship ourselves. The Bernice's Hair isn't the most luxurious ship in space, and I'm not sure all of our crew, past and present company included, are the cleanest group, legally speaking.

If you'd like to have a chat with the lads in the flight-suits coming down the tube, then feel free. It's on you if it bites us in the a**, though.

When we get closer to Set, the coms will be yours. Get in contact with whoever you can and see what they can do. It's likely the FUTP followed protocol and announced our arrival to the planetary authority. It might now be the prettiest picture when we set down.

GirlWithASword
2011-09-26, 06:41 PM
Captain Martel rubs the sleep from his eyes and shakes his head doubtfully.

Honestly, pilot, if you have some way of telling the story that doesn't make it sound like we've done stark-raving mad, be my guest. As far as I can see it, you're right; it's likely that that ship, or others like it, have been on the prowl for a while. I doubt we're the only survivors, which begs the question why only the drunk weave tales of the Whispering Children.

I thought they were some bottom-of-the-bottle fairytale. I haven't heard a lot about them, and most of it sounds fake, even considering what we've just seen.

I'm worried that the Feds coming aboard, having heard our story, might think it's a cover-up for looting the ship ourselves. The Bernice's Hair isn't the most luxurious ship in space, and I'm not sure all of our crew, past and present company included, are the cleanest group, legally speaking.

If you'd like to have a chat with the lads in the flight-suits coming down the tube, then feel free. It's on you if it bites us in the a**, though.

When we get closer to Set, the coms will be yours. Get in contact with whoever you can and see what they can do. It's likely the FUTP followed protocol and announced our arrival to the planetary authority. It might now be the prettiest picture when we set down.
Sydney thinks for a moment then she decides it would be best to talk to them but discretely.

Sir_Chivalry
2011-09-26, 09:54 PM

"I don't think reporting the attack is the best plan. I've got . . . business I'd rather not have aired this soon. Dealings and such."

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-09-27, 11:11 PM
"I don't think reporting the attack is the best plan. I've got . . . business I'd rather not have aired this soon. Dealings and such."

Captain Martel pinches the bridge of his nose in ponderous frustration, and says:

I rest my case.

GirlWithASword
2011-09-28, 09:28 AM
Captain Martel pinches the bridge of his nose in ponderous frustration, and says:

I rest my case.

Sydney sighs and turns to Chang point taken

Sir_Chivalry
2011-09-28, 06:34 PM
Sydney sighs and turns to Chang point taken

"See, I knew when I saw you that you were a woman of discernment."

Chang turns to Martel

"Would you like me in business, casual or armour for our guests?"

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-09-28, 09:20 PM
Chang turns to Martel

"Would you like me in business, casual or armour for our guests?"

Go for casual; we don't want to spook our guests, and anyone this deep in the void wearing black tie would stand out as a little too suspicious.

Captain Martel stands up from his chair and paces the bridges

I'm not looking for trouble. If they start any commotion, though, end it. Discretely. There's not a soul in this system that's taking the Bernice's Hair away from me, and I'll be damned if I'll let some wet-behind-the-ear grunt be the one to tear me from the helm.

A loud clanking can be heard beyond the confines of the bridge. Several metallic bangs are followed by a prolonged hiss, as the ship is momentarily depressurize.

A handful of foots steps can be heard from the bowels of the ship. After a loud thunk, there is a buzz over the ships coms. A voice can be heard over the speakers:

Uhhh...This is Private Malcoroy. We are dropping the cargo off. We need you guys to sign off on the delivery and on the terms of the new contract.

There is a short pause before he continues

According to the Commander you guys are understaffed. We need to do a quick inspection of your ranks to make sure you don't have any unauthorized personnel on board. This cargo is a priority 1 delivery and, as such, requires full level 3 clearance to handle. Please come down tot he cargo hold for inspection.

After Private Malcoroy's communication ends and the static dies, the bridge is filled with a still silence.

GirlWithASword
2011-10-14, 07:49 PM
Sydney places the palm of her hand on her face and sighs "Chang please be on your best behaviour, that means don't attack people, that makes things worse."

Sir_Chivalry
2011-10-14, 07:57 PM
Sydney places the palm of her hand on her face and sighs "Chang please be on your best behaviour, that means don't attack people, that makes things worse."

Chang checks his gun again.

"I make so very few promises."

GirlWithASword
2011-10-14, 08:33 PM
Sydney rolls her eyes then whistles to her canary to follow. Quickly grabbing her gun come on hunny lets go meet the neighbours she wasnt afraid of the inspection but she didn't trust Chang.

Sir_Chivalry
2011-10-14, 08:53 PM
Sydney rolls her eyes then whistles to her canary to follow. Quickly grabbing her gun come on hunny lets go meet the neighbours she wasnt afraid of the inspection but she didn't trust Chang.

"You go first, I'm more comfortable with you in the front. They're less likely to shoot."

He smirks.

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-10-15, 12:06 AM
Captain Martel waves to both Sydney and Chang:

You two go ahead. I'll monitor communications and keep the Vidtharr boys in the ship and planet side off our backs.

He looks with a concerned expression to the Doctor, then looks back up and Chang and Sydney:

I'll look after the Doc too. He doesn't seem to be feeling so hot.

He grabs one of the doctor's ankles and drags him over the the command chair:

Don't worry doc, I've got some good juice. It'll fix you up in no time. Then you can tell me what the hell you were thinking, you dumb sh**. If these two get shot and bleed out all over my ship, you're giving it a detailing with your tongue.

He looks back at the pair leaving the bridge:

Try not to make a mess you two.

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-10-28, 12:39 AM
In the Cargo-hold

The recently decompressed cargo-hold reeks with the foul stench of stale, recycled air and motor oil. The ventilation system can be heard buzzing in the background with effort, attempting to reintegrate atmo into the recently voided section of the ship.

In the center of the room there are four uniformed soldiers, dressed in a standard military grey-blue and black shipboard camouflage, standing in formation surrounding a large white ceramic container. As you enter the room, one of the men steps forward and lifts the visor of his motorcycle-esque combat helmet. His hand rests comfortably on the holster holding his side arm, with his rifles slung over his left shoulder. The front of his uniform is stitched with a standard issue nameplate which reads Malcoroy in English, Russian, Simplified & Traditional Chinese. Below the standard issue nameplate is a hand-stitched name plate which reads Malcoroy in Gaelic, German & Arabic.
He looks to you with a pleasant smile but a wary glint in his eyes, which flash towards any movement in the room:

Good afternoon, crew. Is this all of you?

The men behind him turn to eye you casually but cautiously.

Sir_Chivalry
2011-10-28, 12:41 AM
In the Cargo-hold

The recently decompressed cargo-hold reeks with the foul stench of stale, recycled air and motor oil. The ventilation system can be heard buzzing in the background with effort, attempting to reintegrate atmo into the recently voided section of the ship.

In the center of the room there are four uniformed soldiers, dressed in a standard military grey-blue and black shipboard camouflage, standing in formation surrounding a large white ceramic container. As you enter the room, one of the men steps forward and lifts the visor of his motorcycle-esque combat helmet. His hand rests comfortably on the holster holding his side arm, with his rifles slung over his left shoulder. The front of his uniform is stitched with a standard issue nameplate which reads Malcoroy in English, Russian, Simplified & Traditional Chinese. Below the standard issue nameplate is a hand-stitched name plate which reads Malcoroy in Gaelic, German & Arabic.
He looks to you with a pleasant smile but a wary glint in his eyes, which flash towards any movement in the room:

Good afternoon, crew. Is this all of you?

The men behind him turn to eye you casually but cautiously.

Chang walks within five feet and stands at ease but alert, making sure not to salute.

"Good afternoon to you, MacElroy."

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-10-30, 09:20 PM
Chang walks within five feet and stands at ease but alert, making sure not to salute.

"Good afternoon to you, MacElroy."

Private Malcoroy frowns slightly:

The use of archaic dialects and a poor education won't stop me from reporting this vessel to the authorities top-side, if anything is out of place.

Sir_Chivalry
2011-10-30, 09:25 PM
Private Malcoroy frowns slightly:

The use of archaic dialects and a poor education won't stop me from reporting this vessel to the authorities top-side, if anything is out of place.

"Had the best education money can buy Skippy."

Chang smirks.

"Used it on learning how to make a man cry."

GirlWithASword
2011-11-04, 10:04 PM
"Had the best education money can buy Skippy."

Chang smirks.

"Used it on learning how to make a man cry."

Sydney smacks Chang chastisingly in the back of the head Leave the poor man alone he's just doing his job Then turns to Malcoroy and smiles warmly at him Don't mind him at all holding out her hand Names Sydney White I pilot the ship. Our captains in back keeping an eye on things and we also have a doctor... but he's under the weather I think it has something to do with him not cooking his meat properly

Andaer
2011-11-13, 05:19 PM
Back up at the airlock, Stefan Mikkelsen, ship's engineer, watches as the doctor is dragged away by the captain.

Still short of breath, he wipes his forehead with his non-bandaged arm. To be perfectly honest, he hated that he was knocked around by those things, and hated more that he had to be dragged back by his new crewmates to safety. Not the best way to appear dependable.

He watched again in his mind as that run-down ship took off. He even remembered seeing the ship's nameplate.

Spot: [roll0]

(edit:) but, failed to make out the words

What were those things anyways? The whispering children the captain called them? Had he heard of these monsters before?

Knowledge (all but physical and tech): [roll1]

He'd have to do a bit of research later for sure.

He let out a weary sigh. Still, he was thankful that he had not been left behind. This wasn't his first brush with death, but he sure as hell hoped that wouldn't have been his last.

Stefan slowly made his way to his feet. It was much easier than he expected. That doctor did a surprisingly good job with his wounds.

"Hmm, I'm impressed," he muttered to himself.

From what he could hear while being patched up, the were about to be boarded for a sudden change in contract and what seemed to be an inspection.

A jolt of panic ran though Stefan. In his experience, the military had a tendency to see almost anything even slightly suspicious as an excuse to do whatever they wanted. Stefan wondered what they were up to, if anything. Calling for an inspection when all they say they want is for us to be their delivery boys made him feel uneasy.

Just in case, he knew he had to scourer the ship and hide anything suspicious. The simple stuff he could just obscure from view, but anything too illegal he'd have to store in the floor compartment he made in the engine room. Perfect.

There was no time for a thorough search; if he had enough time after the first search, he'd do a second sweep. Chang's room had first priority, and Stefan certainly knew where to look in his own room. Sydney seemed clean, but he'd do a quick check anyhow. He didn't feel the need to worry about the captain. The man's paranoid enough that he probably keeps everything hidden at all times. The possibility of traps didn't seem to great either.

He felt bad invading their privacy, but considering they ran off without making sure their rooms were clear, they deserved it.

Search: [roll2]

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-11-15, 09:19 PM
OOC: I'm not really sure what you guys have in your rooms, so could you post a spoiler with content that would be found with a DC 27 Search? Thank you.

Sir_Chivalry
2011-11-15, 09:21 PM
OOC: I'm not really sure what you guys have in your rooms, so could you post a spoiler with content that would be found with a DC 27 Search? Thank you.

:smallamused: Enough munitions to get us all arrested. Explosives galore. A lock of hair from a dead woman. Sawn off shotguns. Did I mention I have all the licenses for these?

GirlWithASword
2011-11-15, 10:40 PM

A bird cage, bird seed , a picture of Sydney's son as well as a drawing he made, a video camera ,boxer shorts , lady products, an airforce jacket,survival gear, clothing, a gun case (which is locked), and various other things.

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-11-22, 12:44 AM
Private Malcory grabs a few pieces of paper, attached to a clipboard, and begins to flip through them. His face turns grave and he looks up at you again.

"According to my personnel files, you have a doctor, pilot and a mechanic on board, as well as your captain and one person marked "misc.". Assuming your drunkard captain is at the helm, then you two are who exactly and where are your compatriots?

One of the soldiers standing by the crates begins to scan the room carefully, as if the mention of other crew members not being present has made him anticipatory of an ambush.

The others around him see more calm, even bored, by the unnecessary guard duty. The two at the rear can even be seen playing rock, paper, scissors. The other stands neatly at attention but watches you from behind the visor of his standard-issue helmet.

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-11-22, 12:47 AM
Private Malcory grabs a few pieces of paper, attached to a clipboard, and begins to flip through them. His face turns grave and he looks up at you again.

"According to my personnel files, you have a doctor, pilot and a mechanic on board, as well as one person marked "misc.". Assuming your drunkard captain is at the helm, and you two are who exactly and where are your compatriots?

One of the soldiers standing by the crates begins to scan the room carefully, as if the mention of other crew members not being present has made him anticipatory of an ambush.

The others around him see more calm, even bored, by the unnecessary guard duty. The two at the rear can even be seen playing rock, paper, scissors. The other stands neatly at attention but watches you from behind the visor of his standard-issue helmet.

Sir_Chivalry
2011-11-22, 12:52 AM

"According to my personnel files, you have a doctor, pilot and a mechanic on board, as well as your captain and one person marked "misc.". Assuming your drunkard captain is at the helm, then you two are who exactly and where are your compatriots?

"The unnecessary hitter is the pilot. Me, I've been a 'misc' since day one. I deal with people, the cap hired me as a personal meeter and greeter. I come cheap you see, 'cause I want to see the system. I'm learning as I go. Would you like to fill out a performance card?"

GirlWithASword
2011-11-26, 10:26 AM

"According to my personnel files, you have a doctor, pilot and a mechanic on board, as well as one person marked "misc.". Assuming your drunkard captain is at the helm, and you two are who exactly and where are your compatriots?

Sydney removes the hand she was offering to him and scowls yes, I just said that, well it looks like you have this covered Chang I'll leave them with you if its alright. and she walks over to a storage unit and sits down propping her gun against the wall.