PDA

View Full Version : Need help buying stuff for my Epic Character.

Kenneth
2011-09-02, 08:57 PM
Hey guys. I know that a few weeks ago that I stumbled upon a thread that listed ways to go about becoming immune to certaint hings, like mind affecting spells, status effects and such.. the only problem is. I cannot find it again. and now I am not even sure it was in GiTP forums.. maybe over in brilliant gameologists, but well trying to find the thread there was even more difficult ( idk why but the site says my e-mial adress is a fake and the moderators will not repsond to the e-mail i have sent...)

SO I was hoping that you guys would help me out a lot with this. I have 975,00 gold to spend and have no idea where to start.

SHORT VERSION: have 975,00 gold need to spent it, but cannot fidn the guide on how to get immunity to status effects and other such stuff like limited teleportation and massive storagae space.

Vikingbeard
2011-09-03, 10:48 PM
If you are a melee type I would strongly recommend u get a goliath greathammer or a mercurial greatsword, as these are the most awesome (and overpowered) weapons ever! xD My DM has banned MGS because it was just too OP (especially with monkeygrip and dualweild or if u are large and get a gargantuan sized one). Goliath greathammer will also be banned from our campaign from now on, but I already have mine so he can't take it away without being a **** xD Anyways, good luck with finding your gear!

Re'ozul
2011-09-04, 06:33 AM
Soulfire:
+4 armor enchantment
'This armors wearer is immune to all death spells, magical death effects, and energy drain, and any negative energy effects (such as from chill touch or inflict spells.'

Starmantle cloak:
non-magic weapons are destroyed upon hitting you
damage done via magic weapon can be halved with a DC 15 reflex check
132,000gp

Heavy Fortification:
+5 armor/shield enchantment
immunity to crits and sneak attacks.

Bone Ring:
50 charges, loses 1 charge for each point of ability DRAIN (not damage) or each level it prevents you from losing.
36,000gp

EDIT: Also, this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187851) has a good amount of what you are looking for.