PDA

View Full Version : D&D Character are you ?

Handsome Goblin
2011-09-03, 09:03 AM
http://www.easydamus.com/character.html This is a great quiz for finding out what you are ! First I was a 4th level human ranger true neutral than ( Can't remember my stats) the second time I took it I was a 1st level Druid/ 1st level sorcerer weird combo right? And again I was true neutral with Strength- 17
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 19 :smallbiggrin: Thought I could make a thread about everyone discussing what they got and such!

ScrambledBrains
2011-09-03, 12:35 PM
I'm a Neutral Good Human Druid/Wizard with....

Strength-13
Dexterity-13
Intelligence-15
Constitution-15
Wisdom-14
Charisma-12

...Awesome. :biggrin:

Drelua
2011-09-03, 01:30 PM
I did this test a while ago, and got Human Ranger 2 with
strength 14
dexterity 15
constitution 15
intelligence 17
wisdom 17
charisma 12

The dexterity, intelligence and wisdom are about right, but everything else is probably a bit high. My friend who works out and takes muay thai classes was told he has around 20 in strength, dexterity and constitution, so it's not entirely accurate there, but still interesting.

hobbitkniver
2011-09-03, 01:38 PM
Personally, I've never liked this test because the stats are drastically changed by your humility. If you're incredibly arrogant, you get 20's in everything whereas a normal person should have mostly 8-12's (at least in my opinion).

KoboldCleric
2011-09-03, 01:45 PM
Human Cleric/Paladin

STR: 11
DEX: 09
CON: 12
INT: 11
WIS: 08
CHA: 10

I'd buy that, save for the race. I'm quite obviously a Kobold.

Gorfang113
2011-09-03, 01:47 PM
Cool, I got a True Neutral Hamun Wizard 2. My stats are Str 11 Dex 13 Con 13 Int 14 Wis 13 Cha 12

Prospector
2011-09-03, 02:04 PM
I turned out to be:

Lawful Good Elf Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 8
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 13

The whole lawful thing was a bit of a surprise, would have thought myself neutral on that axis. The intelligence seems a tad low for an elf, but whatever. Other than that, I agree with the rest of the stats. I think I'll get my friends to try and see what they get

Elrihm
2011-09-03, 02:14 PM
Lol, neutral good human wizard 3rd lvl.

TurtleKing
2011-09-03, 02:14 PM
Mine is a Level 4 NG Human Cleric with Str 11, Dex 12, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 12. Granted I am modest. Cleric was the only one I pinged positive on. Monk is a -19 and Paladin a -17. I am not a goody two shoes. I just am very good at supressing my destructive impulses. I have a lot of them.

Spoiler for the entire thing. You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Cleric (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Web page and journal code: Copy and paste the following:

<b>I Am A:</b> Neutral Good Human Cleric (4th Level)
<br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
<b>Strength-</b>11<br>
<b>Dexterity-</b>12<br>
<b>Constitution-</b>13<br>
<b>Intelligence-</b>14<br>
<b>Wisdom-</b>12<br>
<b>Charisma-</b>12
<br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>Neutral Good</b> A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.<br>
<br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
<br><br><u>Class:</u><br><b>Clerics</b> act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.
<br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:[email protected]'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
Barbarian - (-6)
Bard ------ (0)
Cleric ---- XXXX (4)
Druid ----- (0)
Fighter --- (0)
Monk ------ (-19)
Paladin --- (-17)
Ranger ---- (0)
Rogue ----- (-2)
Sorcerer -- (0)
Wizard ---- (-2)

Edit: Would prefer higher Wisdom.

Shadowknight12
2011-09-03, 02:33 PM
I took this test a while back. Let's see if I get similar results.

You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Druid (4th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 15
Dexterity- 9
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 18

Yup, mostly the same results. I gained one level (woot) and got a one-point change in a couple of scores. I could still be a Mystic Theurge/Arcane Hierophant.

Venom3053000
2011-09-03, 02:33 PM
it says

I Am A" True Neutral Human Ranger/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Ability Scores
Strength-13
Dexterity-13
Constitution-12
Intelligence-13
Wisdom-12
Charisma-13

Hellfire014
2011-09-03, 03:08 PM
55. Would you cheat on an important test?
Where's the "I just did" button? :smallbiggrin:

I am a:
True Neutral Human Ranger (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 8
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 9

Aside from the high CON, this is pretty accurate

OverdrivePrime
2011-09-03, 03:19 PM
I love these tests. ^__^

Max (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=281042)
Male NG Human Warblade, Level 4, Init +1, HP 44/44, Speed 30
AC 12, Touch 11, Flat-footed 11, Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +1, Base Attack Bonus 4
Donnersleid (bastard sword) +7 (1d10+4, 19-20 x2)
Greatsword +7 (2d6+4, 19-20 x2)
Crowbar +7 (1d6+3, 20 x 2)
Leather Jacket, combat boots and shin guards, Wedding Ring (Protection From Slatterns +30 ) (+1 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 17, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 14, Wis 11, Cha 15

Hiro Protagonest
2011-09-03, 03:25 PM
http://www.easydamus.com/character.html This is a great quiz for finding out what you are ! First I was a 4th level human ranger true neutral than ( Can't remember my stats) the second time I took it I was a 1st level Druid/ 1st level sorcerer weird combo right? And again I was true neutral with Strength- 17
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 19 :smallbiggrin: Thought I could make a thread about everyone discussing what they got and such!

I don't believe you were impartial to yourself, unless you're a professional boxer and black belt who got top grades in school and can lift up to 260 pounds over your head and carry it around while still moving at 2/3rds your unencumbered speed.

I Am A:
True Neutral Human Druid (1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 9

Strength seems more like 8, but I'm only halfway through my teens, so I'm not fully grown yet.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Barbarian - (-4)
Bard ------ (-6)
Cleric ---- (-2)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Fighter --- (0)
Monk ------ (-19)
Paladin --- (-25)
Ranger ---- XXXXXX (6)
Rogue ----- (-2)
Sorcerer -- (0)
Wizard ---- XX (2)

Can you tell I'd never hold myself to the paladin's code? :smalltongue:

Daftendirekt
2011-09-03, 03:26 PM
Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 11

Not bad. Although it amuses me that I'm two CHA-based classes and I have 11 CHA. I'd actually pegged myself for maybe... 9 CHA. The rest seems fairly accurate though.

GoblinArchmage
2011-09-03, 03:40 PM
I got a TN Elf Bard 1/Wizard 1.

Str: 8
Dex: 10
Con: 9
Int: 18
Wis: 14
Cha: 9

Overall, I think that's about right. I think that just a Wizard would be more appropriate, though, especially considering my less than adequate Charisma. Also, I think that Chaotic Neutral would fit me better.

smasher0404
2011-09-03, 03:46 PM
Lawful Good Human Ranger/Rogue (1st/1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 14

Still think i'm smarter than i'm strong, strength should be like 8 and drop everything by 2

The-Mage-King
2011-09-03, 03:48 PM
Huh. I got this.

You Are A:

Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Rogue (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Secondary Class:
Rogues- Rogues have little in common with each other. While some - maybe even the majority - are stealthy thieves, many serve as scouts, spies, investigators, diplomats, and simple thugs. Rogues are versatile, adaptable, and skilled at getting what others don't want them to get. While not equal to a fighter in combat, a rogue knows how to hit where it hurts, and a sneak attack can dish out a lot of damage. Rogues also seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to avoiding danger. Experienced rogues develop nearly magical powers and skills as they master the arts of stealth, evasion, and sneak attacks. In addition, while not capable of casting spells on their own, a rogue can sometimes 'fake it' well enough to cast spells from scrolls, activate wands, and use just about any other magic item.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XX (2)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- X (1)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- X (1)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXX (4)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:
Barbarian - (-8)
Bard ------ XXXXXX (6)
Cleric ---- (-4)
Druid ----- (-2)
Fighter --- (-4)
Monk ------ (-21)
Paladin --- (-27)
Ranger ---- XXXX (4)
Rogue ----- XXXXXX (6)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- XXXX (4)

Seems like I'm unoptimized...

Or they left off factotum.

And I'm apparently more modest than I expect. Oh, the humility (http://instantrimshot.com/).

Hiro Protagonest
2011-09-03, 03:52 PM
Seems like I'm unoptimized...

Or they left off factotum.

They left off every non-core class. Why would factotum be the exception?

Gwendol
2011-09-03, 03:55 PM
Funny! I got:
You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 16

The-Mage-King
2011-09-03, 04:00 PM
They left off every non-core class. Why would factotum be the exception?

It wouldn't be. That was an idle comment

WildPyre
2011-09-03, 04:08 PM
Hmmm...

Neutral Good Human Bard (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 16

Bard is a bit surprising as I'd always figured I was more of a Wizard or Sorc, but I seem to have a pretty good level and decent stats.

Murmaider
2011-09-03, 04:12 PM
I got bored after the 4th or 5th question. Can we savely assume that I'm a CN Chameleon?

Or maybe a Warlock who's just too lazy to be good at anything and just trades his soul to get some class features:smallbiggrin:

Re'ozul
2011-09-03, 04:23 PM
True Neutral Dwarf Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 14

(I think that my dex and charisma are probably 2 too high each)

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXX (7)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Barbarian - (-4)
Bard ------ (0)
Cleric ---- (0)
Druid ----- (-2)
Fighter --- XX (2)
Monk ------ (-25)
Paladin --- (-25)
Ranger ---- (-4)
Rogue ----- XXXX (4)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Daer
2011-09-03, 04:27 PM
Chaotic Neutral Human Sorcerer/Rogue (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 8

:'(

zimmerwald1915
2011-09-03, 04:30 PM
Not based on this test.

male CG human Bard 2

STR 8
DEX unknown
CON unknown
INT 15
WIS 10
CHA 14

perform: sing +6, perform: dance +6, perform: act +6, perform: keyboard +5, profession: sailor +5, knowledge: history +7

Drelua
2011-09-03, 04:31 PM
Wow, that's 7 TNs, 6 NGs, 4 CNs, and 2 LGs. Something tells me the alignment part of this test has a similar margin of error to the ability score part, with all but 2 people having a neutral component. I, for one, am pretty sure I'm CG, not NG, but that was only 2 points behind, so I guess it might not be that bad.

The-Mage-King
2011-09-03, 04:42 PM
Neutral is the most common alignment. "Me and those I value first", after all, and anything that won't affect you is SEP.

Actual "good" and "evil" people are rare, I think.

Drelua
2011-09-03, 04:48 PM
Neutral is the most common alignment. "Me and those I value first", after all, and anything that won't affect you is SEP.

Actual "good" and "evil" people are rare, I think.

I guess there are different views on alignment, and whoever made this test would agree with you. I don't see alignment components as labels only given to more extreme cases, but there was a huge thread on this a while ago, and I don't mean to re-open that argument. I see no sense arguing over who's opinion is right, if that thread taught me anything.

Demon of Death
2011-09-03, 04:51 PM
True Neutral Half-Elf Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 11

This is mostly untrue I would say.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Gnome ---- XXXX (4)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:
Barbarian - (-4)
Bard ------ (-4)
Cleric ---- (-6)
Druid ----- XXXX (4)
Fighter --- (-2)
Monk ------ (-17)
Paladin --- (-19)
Ranger ---- XX (2)
Rogue ----- (-2)
Sorcerer -- (0)
Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

Keithicus
2011-09-03, 05:05 PM
True Neutral Human Cleric (1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

Full details
Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:

Class:
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXX (6)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXX (7)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:
Barbarian - (-2)
Bard ------ XX (2)
Cleric ---- XXXX (4)
Druid ----- (-4)
Fighter --- (0)
Monk ------ (-23)
Paladin --- (-21)
Ranger ---- XX (2)
Rogue ----- (-2)
Sorcerer -- (0)
Wizard ---- XX (2)

Don't think I have a charisma bonus but was a fairly fun little quiz to take.

Narren
2011-09-03, 05:16 PM
I turned out to be:

Lawful Good Elf Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 8
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 13

The whole lawful thing was a bit of a surprise, would have thought myself neutral on that axis. The intelligence seems a tad low for an elf, but whatever. Other than that, I agree with the rest of the stats. I think I'll get my friends to try and see what they get

Why does the intelligence seem low for an elf? :smallconfused:

ranagrande
2011-09-03, 05:25 PM
I am A:

True Neutral Human Cleric (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 14

Interesting... I seem to be pretty well optimized, perhaps even a bit OP. :smalltongue:

Antonok
2011-09-03, 05:47 PM
I took this test a while ago and the result from it was CG Half-Elf Ranger, which I think fits me more then what I got this time. (Oddly enough, the sorcerer and ranger tied O_o)

I am a:

Chaotic Good Human Sorcerer (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:

Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.Alignment:
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:

Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Alignment:
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:
Barbarian - (-4)
Bard ------ (0)
Cleric ---- (-6)
Druid ----- (-15)
Fighter --- (0)
Monk ------ (-19)
Paladin --- (-23)
Ranger ---- XXXX (4)
Rogue ----- (-6)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- (0)

Zale
2011-09-03, 05:59 PM
You Are A:

Neutral Good Elf Bard/Wizard (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 12

Bard? That's new.

The last time I took this I was just a wizard.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Barbarian - (-2)
Bard ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Cleric ---- (0)
Druid ----- (-2)
Fighter --- (-4)
Monk ------ (-23)
Paladin --- (-21)
Ranger ---- (-4)
Rogue ----- (-4)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

And I'm close to being lawful good? :smalleek:

But oddly, I'm not nearly a Paladin. Or a Monk.

Stone Heart
2011-09-03, 07:13 PM
Neutral Good Human Bard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 17

I am pretty charismatic most of the time, and this seems pretty fitting for me.

Full details
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:
Barbarian - (-8)
Bard ------ XXXXXX (6)
Cleric ---- (-6)
Druid ----- XX (2)
Fighter --- (-2)
Monk ------ (-23)
Paladin --- (-17)
Ranger ---- XXXX (4)
Rogue ----- (-4)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)
Wizard ---- XXXX (4)

Morph Bark
2011-09-03, 07:15 PM
Personally, I've never liked this test because the stats are drastically changed by your humility. If you're incredibly arrogant, you get 20's in everything whereas a normal person should have mostly 8-12's (at least in my opinion).

This is my first major gripe with this test.

The second is that it only includes the core classes and races. :smallfrown:

Ajadea
2011-09-03, 07:32 PM
I'm apparently a True Neutral Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 9
Charisma- 11

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - (-2)

Class:
Barbarian - (-4)
Bard ------ XX (2)
Cleric ---- (0)
Druid ----- XXXX (4)
Fighter --- (-6)
Monk ------ (-17)
Paladin --- (-21)
Ranger ---- (-2)
Rogue ----- (-6)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)
Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

Which feels about right, except for the Strength, which should be bumped down to 10 or 11. My intellect is the only stunning quality I have.

I'm closer to Law than Chaos, far closer to Good than Evil, and most certainly human.

Objection
2011-09-03, 07:37 PM
Lawful Neutral Elf Wizard/Sorcerer (1st/1st level).

Strength- 8
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 10

21-point buy?

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
Barbarian - (-27)
Bard ------ (-23)
Cleric ---- (0)
Druid ----- (-8)
Fighter --- XX (2)
Monk ------ (0)
Paladin --- (-17)
Ranger ---- (-4)
Rogue ----- (-2)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXX (8)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

DeAnno
2011-09-03, 07:47 PM
True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 10
Charisma- 12

About right, though Str and Cha should probably be lower. Point buy 31.

kabreras
2011-09-03, 07:57 PM
Neutral Evil Elf Sorcerer (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 13

I wasnt far from Chaotic Evil...

Esprit15
2011-09-03, 08:32 PM
I put my result in my sig, but I think it was too generous in how strong I am. Working out (especially if it's just highschool swim team) doesn't mean I can throw dumpsters across a street.

True Neutral (With good tendencies, as well as lawful ones)

Elf Wizard (How did I get that when I'm nearly six feet tall? Must be my preference for avoiding fights rather than "Taking it like a man.")

(1st Level) (Makes sense)

Ability Scores:
Strength-14 (I'm strong, but not crazy strong. 11 would probably be more accurate [Edit: Actually, looked at what each strength would translate to and the test was exactly right. Weird.])

Dexterity-15 (Sounds about right)

Constitution-16 (Maybe a bit high)

Intelligence-18 (I don't know, what would 135 IQ translate to?)

Wisdom-17 (I don't think I'm that wise. Oh well, maybe it would just be expressed as having a strong will and senses, but not necesarily wisdom.)

Charisma-11 (Sounds about right)

Also, I think if I were to really map things out, I'd have some class that adds my intelligence to my charisma when talking to others (bluff, diplomacy, intimidate) and add some wisdom (willpower) to constitution. I am really good at convincing people that I'm right because I am good at putting things out logically, and I only did well in constitution because I am good at ignoring pain. Oh well, I guess this just shows the limits of 3.5.

Prospector
2011-09-03, 08:36 PM
Why does the intelligence seem low for an elf? :smallconfused:

I meant for an elven wizard.

Esprit15
2011-09-03, 08:40 PM

Why? Elves (except for drow) don't get a bonus to intelligence.

Hiro Protagonest
2011-09-03, 08:44 PM

Read the FAQ. You can be a wizard with an intelligence of 10. And elf wizards don't get some special benefit to intelligence over human wizards or other elves.

Mordrigar
2011-09-03, 09:40 PM
Chaotic Neutral Elf Wizard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 9 (It's high for me. I mostly have 7~8)
Dexterity- 15 (OK)
Constitution- 11 (I was expecting for 10)

Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 19
Charisma- 19

Won't comment on mental stats.

Togath
2011-09-03, 10:13 PM
Tried this again and got

Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)[had more points into evil and good than neutral, but a suppose it makes sense]

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12(seems kind of high, I would probably put myself closer to 8 or 9)
Dexterity- 17(seems fair, I've dodged falling things before[mainly bookshelves and small(15ft. tall) trees])
Constitution- 17(again seems somewhat odd, while I can run or walk for hours, I often catch colds)
Intelligence- 15(seems about average for people taking this test thingy)
Wisdom- 17(in the sense of good will power; yes, in the sense of having good wisdom[such as being able to figure out which way to go on a road] im probably closer to 10 or 11)
Charisma- 13(I look about average, but I am good at bluffing at poker, beond that I'm pretty normal charisma wise)

Eldariel
2011-09-03, 11:08 PM
What a bloody long quiz...

True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 14

Seems to give stats way too easily. Ah well.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXX (5)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Barbarian - (-6)
Bard ------ (0)
Cleric ---- (0)
Druid ----- (0)
Fighter --- (0)
Monk ------ (-15)
Paladin --- (-25)
Ranger ---- (0)
Rogue ----- (-6)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Prospector
2011-09-03, 11:33 PM
Why? Elves (except for drow) don't get a bonus to intelligence.

Read the FAQ. You can be a wizard with an intelligence of 10. And elf wizards don't get some special benefit to intelligence over human wizards or other elves.

Sorry, I'm thinking in terms of Pathfinder.

slaydemons
2011-09-03, 11:51 PM
You Are A:

True Neutral Human Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 12

detailed results
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:
Barbarian - (-6)
Bard ------ XX (2)
Cleric ---- (-2)
Druid ----- XX (2)
Fighter --- XX (2)
Monk ------ (-21)
Paladin --- (-21)
Ranger ---- (-6)
Rogue ----- (-2)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

ZombiePunch
2011-09-04, 12:58 AM
Neutral Good Human Ranger2/Bard2
Str 11
Dex 12
Con 9
Int 16
Wis 11
Cha 13

Neutral Good Human Ranger? I can see that. Bard though, wasn't expecting that.

flumphy
2011-09-04, 01:26 AM
Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 8
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 9
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 10

Wow. I'm SAD (and kind of sad, as well.) I'd say the stats are fairly accurate, though. I'm a nerdy weakling.

I disagreed with their alignment test, to be honest. It seemed to fall into the trap of equating law with good, and it also needlessly brought in financial circumstances. If you live in an area with a lot of homeless, giving $1, let alone "generously", to every beggar you see could easily be unaffordable--for me the $1 amount would add up to more than my utility bills over the course of a month, by a conservative estimate, and not everyone has that much to throw around. Likewise, not everyone could afford to extend their vacation for a trial.

Deimess
2011-09-04, 01:37 AM
I thought I would get neutral good human cleric with 12-15 stats, and got

True Neutral Human Cleric (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 13
Constitution - 13
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 13
Charisma - 14

Noooo idea how I got true neutral. None. But everything else makes sense.

Strength (eh. I think im a 10)
Dexterity (should be a bit higher. I consider myself flexible and agile)
Constitution (eh. I think im 11-12)
Intelligence (sounds about right)
Wisdom (sounds about right)
Charisma (wow. cool. im probably a 12-13 though)

chainer1216
2011-09-04, 01:45 AM
i got lawful good monk (4th level) with stats of

Strength- 14
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 12

i was hoping for paladin, but i guess the test finds my lack of faith disturbing

Rossebay
2011-09-04, 02:00 AM
You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 17

This is basically what I got the first time I took it.
Due to poor answer wording, the scores are a bit high. Wisdom and Constitution should be a little lower.

Charisma is spot on. :smallwink:

HoodyC17
2011-09-04, 02:08 AM
I'm apparently a True Neutral Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 9
Charisma- 11

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - (-2)

Class:
Barbarian - (-4)
Bard ------ XX (2)
Cleric ---- (0)
Druid ----- XXXX (4)
Fighter --- (-6)
Monk ------ (-17)
Paladin --- (-21)
Ranger ---- (-2)
Rogue ----- (-6)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)
Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

Which feels about right, except for the Strength, which should be bumped down to 10 or 11. My intellect is the only stunning quality I have.

I'm closer to Law than Chaos, far closer to Good than Evil, and most certainly human.

Weird... Same as me besides the ability scores and details.

True Neutral Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 10

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Barbarian - (-4)
Bard ------ (-4)
Cleric ---- (-2)
Druid ----- (-2)
Fighter --- XX (2)
Monk ------ (-19)
Paladin --- (-21)
Ranger ---- (-4)
Rogue ----- (-2)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

This is strange to me because I would have assumed that I was at least a chaotic neutral person because... Well... I look out for myself and I'm actually quite bias but mainly on stupidity. That explains why I'm a wizard though. I also don't like how low my intelligence score is. :smallannoyed:

Edit: Did it again with a more satisfying result. Still not chaotic though.

Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 11

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Barbarian - (-25)
Bard ------ (-23)
Cleric ---- (0)
Druid ----- (-2)
Fighter --- (0)
Monk ------ XXXX (4)
Paladin --- (-19)
Ranger ---- (-6)
Rogue ----- (-2)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

kaptainkrutch
2011-09-04, 02:18 AM
Neutral Good Human Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 11

This seems off, I know that I have less than 8 Charisma.

Haldir
2011-09-04, 02:26 AM
You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Ranger/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

Bah, I scored equal on Sorceror and Wizard, yet it still gave me Sorc, even though my Intelligence vastly exceeds my Charisma. Definitely going to have to say Wizard on this one....

ranagrande
2011-09-04, 02:41 AM
I disagreed with their alignment test, to be honest. It seemed to fall into the trap of equating law with good, and it also needlessly brought in financial circumstances. If you live in an area with a lot of homeless, giving $1, let alone "generously", to every beggar you see could easily be unaffordable--for me the $1 amount would add up to more than my utility bills over the course of a month, by a conservative estimate, and not everyone has that much to throw around. Likewise, not everyone could afford to extend their vacation for a trial.

Not to mention that giving beggars money is usually not helping them. There are exceptions of course, but where I live most people who are asking for money are going to spend it on alcohol and/or cigarettes.

If you're feeling charitable, it's much better to make a donation to a food pantry or a homeless shelter. Then when people ask you for money, you can direct them to those services.

Haldir
2011-09-04, 02:43 AM
Who says that the alcohol and the cigarettes aren't helping? Intoxicants will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no intoxicants.

ghost_warlock
2011-09-04, 02:45 AM
NG Human Bard?

Ha! That's funny. :smalltongue:

flumphy
2011-09-04, 03:59 AM
Not to mention that giving beggars money is usually not helping them. There are exceptions of course, but where I live most people who are asking for money are going to spend it on alcohol and/or cigarettes.

If you're feeling charitable, it's much better to make a donation to a food pantry or a homeless shelter. Then when people ask you for money, you can direct them to those services.

I also agree with this, but since I've actually been involved in heated debates about it in real life, I thought it best not to derail the thread by voicing that opinion.

EnnPeeCee
2011-09-04, 04:29 AM
Lawful Neutral Halfling Wizard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 13

I think I'm the first Halfling (of those that have posted). I also find it funny that so few people got placed in races other than human.

Eldariel
2011-09-04, 09:48 AM
Lawful Neutral Halfling Wizard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 13

I think I'm the first Halfling (of those that have posted). I also find it funny that so few people got placed in races other than human.

It's intentional; check the FAQ. The quiz creator wanted most to come out Human with 70% of "correct" answers in the height/weight section giving you another race.

Hiro Protagonest
2011-09-04, 09:55 AM
It's intentional; check the FAQ. The quiz creator wanted most to come out Human with 70% of "correct" answers in the height/weight section giving you another race.

And the ideals section (love/hate, what's worse, etc).

Morph Bark
2011-09-04, 10:56 AM
You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Ranger/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

Bah, I scored equal on Sorceror and Wizard, yet it still gave me Sorc, even though my Intelligence vastly exceeds my Charisma. Definitely going to have to say Wizard on this one....

Rather than you getting Wizard, the more curious thing here that I find is that you have Int 19 as a level 3 human...

Weezer
2011-09-04, 11:17 AM
I honestly hate this quiz. It's really poorly thought out, many of the either/or questions have two answers that aren't mutually exclusive. For example:
Personal power comes from...
...living a disciplined life.
...having confidence in yourself.

Living a disciplined life doesn't stop you from having confidence in yourself, in fact I would argue that those with self discipline are more confident. There are many other questions that irritate me in that same way, the whole quiz is rife with false dichotomies. Anyways, here are my results:

Chaotic Neutral Elf Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

That's about what I tend to get on these types of quizzes.

BiblioRook
2011-09-04, 12:39 PM
You Are A:

True Neutral Human Druid (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 19
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:

Class:
Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Orc - (0)

Class:
Barbarian - (0)
Bard ------ (0)
Cleric ---- (-8)
Druid ----- XXXXXX (6)
Fighter --- (-2)
Monk ------ (-19)
Paladin --- (-23)
Ranger ---- XXXX (4)
Rogue ----- (-4)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)
Wizard ---- XX (2)

Aw, I dropped a point of Wisdom from when I usually do these... but gained a level? I guess that makes up for it.

But yeah, technophobic animal lover, how can I not get Druid?

It's funny, years ago when I first found this test and didn't start leaning so hard on the nature options I would always get Cleric/Thief.
Actually played that combo once, I'm never playing a Cleric again :smallsigh:

s0meone
2011-09-04, 01:26 PM
mwwwhahahaha,
Neutral Evil Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 17
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 12

now thats an awesome build for a Warmage or a Duskblade, not too much on sorcerer

Handsome Goblin
2011-09-04, 02:52 PM
Hey, Swiftmongoose for the question that was your strength I answerd I can lift considerably more than people my age, and for dexterity I said I can juggle well (which I can) and I got the highest GPA in my class one year (Note I am only 13 :smalltongue: ) For my constitution and stuff I am on a club soccer team and we won our state cup and went to regionals, but sadly I did not advance to nationals :smallannoyed:

Handsome Goblin
2011-09-04, 02:58 PM
I also have to agree with Weezy for some of the questions I thought why would you have to choose, I like the city and nature, and I like technology and nature. Or another I think was like the living a free lifestyle or being very disciplined I would say im in between.

Laura Eternata
2011-09-04, 03:22 PM
Hate this quiz, hate this quiz, hate this quiz.

Very much.

Last time, I was a NG Elven Wizard (I might have played up my intelligence a little bit...), but that was several years ago. I REALLY don't feel like retaking it now, but I suspect I'd end up a CG Human Bard.

BIGMamaSloth
2011-09-04, 04:00 PM
True Neutral Human Rogue (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 14

meh. I think the scores are a little to generous there. I'm probably a little under average in strength and average in dexterity. I would probably make a pretty ****ty rogue with these stats. :smallbiggrin:

137beth
2011-09-04, 04:48 PM
True Neutral Elf Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 12

Morph Bark
2011-09-05, 10:30 AM
Hey, Swiftmongoose for the question that was your strength I answerd I can lift considerably more than people my age, and for dexterity I said I can juggle well (which I can) and I got the highest GPA in my class one year (Note I am only 13 :smalltongue: ) For my constitution and stuff I am on a club soccer team and we won our state cup and went to regionals, but sadly I did not advance to nationals :smallannoyed:

That's skill points. :smallwink:

Morph Bark
2011-09-05, 10:32 AM

That's skill points. :smallwink:

Handsome Goblin
2011-09-05, 11:05 AM
Bu-Bu- Bu- but they don't give you your skill points. :smallconfused:
( Those were questions on the quiz )

Tesla_pasta
2011-09-05, 11:42 AM
Lawful Neutral (ewwww)
Wizard2/sorceror1 (perfect)
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

Human, though I was almost a gnome!
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

I find this part entertaining
Barbarian - (-23) (probably cause I liked reading)
Bard ------ (-17)
Cleric ---- (-4)
Druid ----- (-4)
Fighter --- (0)
Monk ------ (-2)
Paladin --- (-19)
Ranger ---- (-2)
Rogue ----- (-4)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXX (6)
Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

Dr.Epic
2011-09-05, 11:49 AM
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 16

You're dump stat is a 16? Anyone else see something odd here?

Dusk Eclipse
2011-09-05, 11:55 AM
Neutral Good Human Wizard (2nd Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 13

Which is nice, I am already into the path to ultimate Arcane Power (TM)!!!!

Hiro Protagonest
2011-09-05, 12:04 PM

...Einstein had an 18 in intelligence. Maybe 19 because of middle age, but that doesn't actually give you any bonus. So if you're an olympic athlete who found a new law of science, then your ability scores are fine. And the GPA stuff is skill points spent in knowledge skills. The soccer stuff is probably your human bonus feat spent in Endurance (it's way more useful in real life).

Eisirt
2011-09-05, 12:16 PM
You Are A:

True Neutral Halfling Sorcerer (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 10
Charisma- 15

Alignment:

Race:
Halflings are clever, capable and resourceful survivors. They are notoriously curious and show a daring that many larger people can't match. They can be lured by wealth but tend to spend rather than hoard. They prefer practical clothing and would rather wear a comfortable shirt than jewelry. Halflings stand about 3 feet tall and commonly live to see 150.

Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Barbarian - (-2)
Bard ------ (0)
Cleric ---- (-6)
Druid ----- XX (2)
Fighter --- (-2)
Monk ------ (-19)
Paladin --- (-23)
Ranger ---- XX (2)
Rogue ----- (0)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- XX (2)

Handsome Goblin
2011-09-05, 12:17 PM
Alright than I guess this quiz is not very good if I have that high of scores or im just way to cocky :smallbiggrin: :smallwink: :smalltongue: