PDA

View Full Version : Shark Night.... IN 3D!!!!!!

Mindartis
2011-09-03, 10:48 PM
So, has anyone else seen the wonderous atrocity of Shark Night 3D? Aside from the ****ty 3D, fantastically horrible death scenes, and just bad movie tactics in general, it was well worth the 11 dollars (for me at least). If anyone wants to blow some money and have a fantastic time laughing uncontrollably, I would highly recommend it. The death scenes alone make it great.

Dr.Epic
2011-09-04, 12:03 PM
Honestly, haven't seen it, don't plan to (lack of cash and there are a few other movies I'd rather see first), but the trailer alone looks like it's in the same category as the Happening of Wicker Man: Where'd all these sharks come from?:smallbiggrin:

Pokonic
2011-09-04, 03:41 PM
I saw it, unfortunatly. I was trying to see Dont Be Afraid of the Dark, got kicked out do to eletronic problems, and got to see this. It realy, realy needs a Rifftrax. It should be called Sharks in a Lake. There is realy no other plot point besides that. However, it gave at least a few people a fear of the cooke-cutter shark, tho.:smallbiggrin:

Moglorosh
2011-09-05, 08:04 AM
Honestly, haven't seen it, don't plan to (lack of cash and there are a few other movies I'd rather see first), but the trailer alone looks like it's in the same category as the Happening of Wicker Man: Where'd all these sharks come from?:smallbiggrin:

Someone put them there so they could film people getting killed by them

AgentofOdd
2011-09-05, 08:11 AM
Someone put them there so they could film people getting killed by them...Are you kidding me? :smalleek:

Pokonic
2011-09-05, 02:13 PM
...Are you kidding me?

Nope.:smallsigh:

The whole plot is basicly 3 men who belive they can get rich by selling fans of Shark Week snuff films.

This is what we get from the producers of "Snakes on a Plane."

Bhu
2011-09-05, 02:44 PM
I loved the reviews of it. The critics complained it was a shameless exploitation film, and marketed as such, yet did not have the gore or nudity common to such films like Pirhana did.

Mindartis
2011-09-05, 02:47 PM
Im not going to lie, it gave me the best laugh ever. Especially when

The guy on the get ski is about to escape, and the shark 3 times as big of the jet ski jumps out and manages to snag him. Fantastic.

AgentofOdd
2011-09-05, 02:59 PM
Nope.:smallsigh:...Oh um wow... damn. Never wanted to not watch a movie this badly since The Hottie and the Nottie.

Bhu
2011-09-05, 08:26 PM

The guy on the get ski is about to escape, and the shark 3 times as big of the jet ski jumps out and manages to snag him. Fantastic.

They did that again? There's already a film doing that...:smallfrown:

Elrik
2011-09-05, 11:17 PM
Someone put them there so they could film people getting killed by them

...Alright, I have to see a parody of this movie or something.

It's great, because it's so terrible. It's....terrigreat.*

*Obviously supposed to be a combination of great and terrible.

Killer Angel
2011-09-06, 04:32 AM

On this, I win (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBizgLZX7W0). :smallcool:

/thread? :smallbiggrin: