PDA

View Full Version : PF-Telekinesis-Creative Spell Usage

Karoht
2011-09-05, 11:48 AM
So, the spell Telekinesis. I'll be picking it up on my Dual Cursed Oracle (Haunted + Lame) in 3 levels (10), but I thought I would best prepare for using it now. As such, the experience of others is always an excellent learning tool, so I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone had any excellent Telekinese shenanigans to recommend. I've also got Levitate to augment it from time to time if it matters.

Telekinesis + Shenanigans = Awesomeness.

Any recommendations or funny stories? Any fun objects/magic items I should combo this with? I'm all ears.

Drothmal
2011-09-05, 06:39 PM
There was an amazing thread called "help me kill them with a bag of swords" (don't have the link right now)

basically, it optimized carrying a bunch of huge and gargantuan sized greatswords in a a bag of holding and using the "thrust" mode to deal some ridiculous amound of d6s (there were discussions if you could use true strike and other brokeness)

Zylle
2011-09-05, 06:42 PM
Tap the enemy guard on the shoulder, causing him to turn around :P Then, take his keys! :smallbiggrin:

Than
2011-09-05, 10:55 PM
Depending on how you sell it to the DM you could hurl a handful of marbles for some buckshot or if that is deemed 1 point damage per marble then just throw a ton of arrows / daggers all at once. House of Flying Daggers wizard style?