PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Warrior

Dragonsoul
2011-09-09, 09:22 PM
Ok, for a game I'm restarting in a few weeks I've decided I'm going to re-jig my Warlock(Mostly because he can kill the rest of the party with relative ease), and I'm planning on making a melee 'lock with a shadow theme.

Rules-Starting at lvl- 6/7
Don't count on any paticular Race,I'm rejigging the character by means of Reincarnation(Makes sense in context), although I do have a human's bonus feat.

Warlock 6 with Flee the Scene as a base.(Although if I can large numbers of Teleports a different way I can scale that down to 1)

The DM has rules I can morph Eldritch Glaive into an Invocation that summons actual weapons<Yes,I'm proficent..It's not like I'm a monk>:smallconfused:(That deal Eldrich blast damage on top of mormal damage).

32 Point buy.I just want to be able to *BAMF* around the place,.I don't really want that shadowlord thing as I spend a lot of levels doing nothing and it probably won't get to shadow Pounce, not to mention the feat tax. level of Op is irrelevent as Optimisation gives way to Antics (We've already killed Captain Crunch and sunk his boat)<Oh and if you can squeeze in a higher level of armor proficency,I'll have a happy DM, who reallylike the idea of a full armored warrior slicing away with a Scythe made of shadow

And if your wondering Flight + Eldritch Spear

I'm trying to work the "attack from the shadows