PDA

View Full Version : Portal 2 Co-op?

The Underlord
2011-09-10, 03:43 PM
(i thought about placing this in the recruitment forum but wasnt sure so if this was the wrong place feel free to move it) Okay are their any playgrounders who would be up for playing portal 2 co-op with me(I have it on steam)?

Vince the Mage
2011-09-10, 05:03 PM
I would if I could.

I have Steam too, but I'm still young enough that my mom and dad don't let me play with people I don't know.

Sorry.

The Underlord
2011-09-11, 11:11 AM
nobody else?

AlterForm
2011-09-11, 11:13 AM
You'd probably get plenty of responses if you cross-posted to the Steam thread, although most everyone there who would be able to has probably already played through all of the co-op mode (myself include), if that matters.

Loki_42
2011-09-11, 11:17 AM
It's been long enough to where I've forgotten most of it, but I'm currently without a mic, which makes Portal really annoying.

The Underlord
2011-09-11, 02:08 PM
You'd probably get plenty of responses if you cross-posted to the Steam thread, although most everyone there who would be able to has probably already played through all of the co-op mode (myself include), if that matters.

its not much of a problem because I have beenthrough most of it except the final levels, but for varoius reasons wont be able to go on.

Ill cross post on the steam thread.

The Underlord
2011-09-13, 09:26 PM
No one has responded their so I am still wondering if anyone wants to play co-op.