PDA

View Full Version : A World Of Intrigue

Clarkson
2011-09-11, 04:07 PM
HISTORY
Upon the creation of this world there were two great powers one that relied entirely upon magic and automatons to do everything (shown here in blue), and another that relied solely on their own strength of body (shown here in red). For about 50 years these two great powers fought for ultimate power over the entire world. Upon this day that day a third power (shown in yellow) rose blessed with a connection to the primal spirits that formed this world took over part of the wizards’ territory.
With the backing of the primal spirits this new power extended their reach far beyond what most people in either of the other nations thought was possible in the 5 years it took them to expand.
But unbeknownst to the new nation representatives from the nation of the mind and the nation of the body had come together to form an alliance against the primal nation in the same amount of time that the primal nation had pushed forth the two united nations pushed back the primal nation
With the primal nation mostly dissolved the two nations of body and mind went back to infighting but neither made any headway. Then one day representatives from the first two nations came together and agreed to assist each other but before the news could get out they were vaulted into godhood.
These two men waged war against the primal spirits in an attempt to institute order upon the world. In the end they won and they used their godly powers to eradicate the primal nation. But some survived.
The two remaining nations divided their holdings into different city-states which formed governments and started forming cities

I'll start fleshing out the world In my next post

Also can someone tell me how to get pictures into my posts?

Howler Dagger
2011-09-11, 05:25 PM
click the insert image button, then enter the URL of the link and hit "okay"