PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 (Gear) Need help augmenting (ref)Save and DD on a roguetype

Escheton
2011-09-13, 01:44 AM
Link to the (uncompleted) character in question: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=328256
gear needs to be culled...

(shadow creature) Forest Gnome beguiler/shadowcraft mage.

Having already perused a book or 2 I have been giving him a roughdraft of gear, +3 resistance item, goggles of search +5, basics such as this.
Costs to augment beyond this grow rapidly and I was wondering if anyone recently gearing up a roguetype knows any cheap items that provide a alternative bonus on saves(i.e. luck) or any that augment saves/sustainability against traps specifically.
Any custom craft suggestions are also appreciated, even more so if it's presented as a finished product.

Keld Denar
2011-09-13, 02:06 AM
One error I found, just glancing over your gear. Mithril armor is ALWAYS masterwork already, so you don't have to pay the extra 150 to add MW to it. Thus, your armor should only cost you 5100, not 5250. That gets you back 150g, which is nice.

Good purchases for you at this point would probably be a Third Eye: Clarity, which is 3000g for 1/day immediate action end a host of negative abilities, including nausea, daze, and stun. Also, a Wand of Lesser Vigor or a pair of Healing Belts are seldom misplaced.