PDA

View Full Version : first campaign journal!

stabbitty death
2011-09-13, 05:23 PM
this is my first campaign journal.
the cast:
tank the dwarf fighter, dwarf.
meribeth the kender rouge who "finds" things, likes cheese and wine, and has a bag of holding full of random items
eldariel(me) human magus who buys food and drink for others,but never for himself due to his magic ring,rich.
and a few more may join later.
we are playing in a custom world called aboleth.
session1and so it begins
"Hi I'm Meribeth Haversack" said Meribeth Haversack sticking out her hand. Eldariel shook it tenatively,not sure what to make of the strange halfling but, weren't all adventurers supposed to be crazy? So he asked the odd lass if he could get her something to drink. After he asked the same of the dwarf they were off on their first adventure. This particular one was an expedition to the dwarf's former clanhome in elven lands,abandoned for centureis. on our way we were beset by giant spiders which were dispached quickly by meribeth. we finally made it there and there were dead dwarves and locked doors an a paladin who was seeking something red after he clarified that it probably wasn't in Maribeths sack we proceeded more dead dwarves more locked doors some magic hammers for the dwarf and then we came across the forge the armory and the tresury the armory contained...empty weapon racks. the forge contained... anvils and a red book which wegave to the paladin. the treasury contained 12000 silver peiceswhich means 400 gold for each of us so we headed back to the tavern which eldariel has plans to buy:smallamused: