PDA

View Full Version : Highest level 1 Ability score?

XenoGeno
2011-09-14, 04:34 PM
So out of boredom once, I made a Dragonfire Adept, and since it's pretty much the one true SAD class, I was curious how much I could pump up its CON score by and still have it be playable at first level. I managed to get it all the way up to 32 before I couldn't think of anything more to add on.

Out of curiosity, what's the highest a stat could be at level 1, assuming an 18 base, no Pathfinder, and forbidding Pun-Pun? I know that if I was playing a barbarian, I could get it up to 36 by raging; is there a way to make it higher, or get another stat above that, without reducing other scores so much that the character is unplayable (ie no Int below 3)?

sreservoir
2011-09-14, 05:42 PM
magic blooded unseelie fey primordial venerable half-giant using CPsi rules to start at 0 is 29, take a dose of agony (might be expensive, of course) for 31-34; go artificer and scribe some scrolls of eagle's splendor.

sreservoir
2011-09-14, 05:45 PM
magic blooded unseelie fey primordial venerable half-giant using CPsi rules to start at 0 is 29, take a dose of agony (might be expensive, of course) for 31-34; go artificer and scribe some scrolls of eagle's splendor.