PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Magazine's errata

Lui
2011-09-15, 11:13 AM
are there any dragon magazine errata?
i'm interested in the 3.5 ones, I.E. dragon magazine 309 to 359.
thank you very, very much if you can find me something

Urpriest
2011-09-15, 11:41 AM
Aside from the occasional redaction printed in a later magazine and the Dragon Compendium's reprintings, no, there is no Dragon errata.

Darrin
2011-09-15, 11:54 AM
are there any dragon magazine errata?
i'm interested in the 3.5 ones, I.E. dragon magazine 309 to 359.
thank you very, very much if you can find me something

Do you mean errata for official 3.5 material published by WotC, or do you mean errata issued to clear up problems with Dragon Magazine material?

If you mean the former, then the only "errata" I'm aware of is the 3.5 update for Oriental Adventures published in Dragon #318. Unfortunately, it contained quite a bit more than the official "OA Web Errata" available for download on the WotC site. This leaves the official 3.5 OA errata/update in something of a black hole, particularly if your DM bans anything from Dragon Magazine. If Dragon #318 is allowed, then Hengeyokai don't have LA +1, and the Vanara aren't the ultimate ubercaster race. If it's banned, then grab a Kimono of Storing and Wondrous Writing Set ASAP.

If you mean the latter... well, Dragon Compendium vol. 1 was released, which contained sort of a grab-bag of material, some of which was updated for 3.5, but some of which was not. So on the whole, the Dragon Compendium may be slightly more "balanced" than most Dragon Magazine material, but still rather uneven and not very well playtested (e.g., the Dvati, Unseelie Fey). But even editing some of the material twice didn't always help... there was errata issued for the Dragon Compendium.

Dark_Ansem
2013-01-30, 05:02 PM
is there any errata of dragon 359?

animewatcha
2013-01-30, 05:07 PM
359 is that last official issue that Wizards did for dragon magazine for 3.5. The magazine did continue for a few more issues for 3.5 ( mainly adventure stuff ), but mainly 'previews for 4.0' crap. Also significantly reduced in size IIRC.

Dark_Ansem
2013-01-30, 05:15 PM
aw. I guess they wouldn't screw up then :D