PDA

View Full Version : Dictum Mortuum's Handbooks

Dictum Mortuum
2011-09-16, 03:57 AM
Just posting here to let you folks know that I've got a personal blog up at dictummortuum.blogspot.com/ . I've uploaded some of my handbooks there. Till now I was using forums to host my guides, but from now on I'm going to edit just my blog, so you are free to comment and give suggestions for edits there.

I'll eventually upload all my handbooks once I find some spare time.

Thanks for your time!

P.S. I contacted this board's moderators for permission to post this here.

Keld Denar
2011-09-16, 10:52 AM
DM, I've been a follower of your handbooks since the days of 339. Its good to see you posting here. Think you'll be active here?

EDIT: I think the Basketweaver's Handbook get mentioned a lot over here. I know I've linked it a few times over the years.

Dusk Eclipse
2011-09-16, 11:07 AM
Wow, that blog goes to my bookmarks

Thank you so much for the handbooks, the Duskblade HB was what introduced me to the wonderful world of character optimization.

Mr.Smashy
2011-09-16, 11:10 AM
I have followed DM's guides for some time as well. They definately help when trying to develop a decent character. Thank you DM, for all that you do for the gaming community. :smallcool:

Dictum Mortuum
2011-09-16, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the comments guys!

And yes, I'll try to be active here.

Greyfell
2011-09-16, 11:17 AM
Nice to see you DM.. love your work!

on an amusing note, I saw a link to this off one of your BG posted handbooks, and had bookmarked this site you mention like... two days ago?

Good to have so much solid work in so many diverse classes in one easy to find spot

Dictum Mortuum
2011-09-16, 11:23 AM
Nice to see you DM.. love your work!

on an amusing note, I saw a link to this off one of your BG posted handbooks, and had bookmarked this site you mention like... two days ago?

Good to have so much solid work in so many diverse classes in one easy to find spot

Most of the handbooks are just reposts, but I plan to edit/update them. The least I could do is fix grammatical errors (english is not my native language), as most of the readers are english speakers.

If you see any errors/got suggestions, don't hesitate to post on my blog posts.

Ryu_Bonkosi
2011-09-16, 04:44 PM
I love your work DM, all your handbooks are great.

I usually look for one of your guides before I start to use new classes.