PDA

View Full Version : Alter the future

SoliaTera
2011-09-16, 01:37 PM
Hello! My fellow Americans i know that this should be posted in another thread(Home brew request) but they take forever so i'll just post it here. I would love for someone to home brew me a sword that can use the modified memories spell but advance the about of time it can alter as u go up in level(similar to a weapon of legacy). Please and Thank you!

Amechra
2011-09-16, 02:52 PM
Wait, do you want a sword that alters a person's FUTURE memories? As in, "I stab you know, and in 3 hours everything from when I stabbed you one is erased?"

Because if so, I might be able to do something...

Mangles
2011-09-16, 06:10 PM
I was going to reply but clearly us Aussies aren't welcome :smallwink:.

Why not just do something like

Dagger of Lethe

This dagger is able to remove and re-write the memories of those it strikes, causing them to looses themselves to the current of Lethe. This is a +2 Enchantment that allows the use of the memory modification spell against a creature when struck. For every +1 of enchantment bonus this dagger has above +1, it doubles the time the spell effect may modify. For example a Dagger of Lethe with a +3 enchantment may modify a persons memories for up to 20 minutes, while a +5 dagger would be able to modify 80 minutes of memories. The blade of the dagger is incorporeal and cannot actually damage people within the physical realm, it may only modify their memories when they are stuck. It does its normal damage as well as the spell effect on incorporeal creatures.

SoliaTera
2011-09-17, 04:06 PM
thank you mangles this is exactly wat i was looking for