PDA

View Full Version : Optimizing the Ronnin

BoutsofInsanity
2011-09-18, 03:01 PM
Hello friends on the Playground, I am in a game and am restricted on using the ToB. However I do have access to most everything else. I wish to make a fairly solid Ronnin (COmplete warrior). If you guys would be so kind as to help me out. I have a few ideas on how to do it and where I wish to go.

I like the charging idea, trying to hit the opponant hard at detrimental to yourself.

So I was thinking, Power attack of course, my friend said leap attack, and another friend says stacking Shock Trooper onto the Ronins class feature might also work. I was thinking using my Katana like the quickdraw samarai as fluff, for a charge. Any Ideas guys?

tyckspoon
2011-09-18, 03:23 PM
There's not really a lot to work with there. You can take pretty much any full-BAB build, slot 2 levels of Ronin in there, and call it good unless you want to try and optimize for the Sneak Attack instead. Banzai Charge obviously works well with all the other things charge builds do; Spirited Charge, Headlong Rush if you don't mind being an Orc, Pouncebarian (preferably combined with Whirling Frenzy), a Valorous weapon.. basically take your favorite version of a charger build and throw some Ronin in there. Since almost all of it is built with feats and items instead of class features it doesn't especially matter what the class frame is.