PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Chubby Chased

TimeWizard
2011-09-18, 04:23 PM
A wild Playgrounder appeared! Playgrounder uses New Thread!

Hey guys and gals. I'm looking to make a Theme Team for Pokemon, which I have dubbed the Heavy Set, due to them all being high weight, but I need some help. Here's what I have (5/6)

Snorlax
Wailord
Swalot
Mamoswine
Hariyama*

Ok, so I'm looking for another pokemon, but here's the rub: they have to be overweight. Not just heavy (see how there are no rock types?) Snorlax is a big pudgy ball of fun, Wailord is a whale, etc... So any thoughts on a good sixth pokemon? Also trying to not repeat types.

I'm making this team because I am a big guy. The Larger Gentleman, if you will, and I'm embracing fully. So help me celebrate by rounding out my team. Thanks playgrounders! Here's to us pokemon fans and heavy guys!**

*Fluff wise, Hariyama is all muscle, but he is based on sumo and looks the part, so he's in.
**Not mutually exclusive

Raistlin1040
2011-09-18, 05:09 PM
Emboar is pretty chunky, as is Beartic. Both of them are B/W though, not sure if you have it. If you're still in Gen 4, perhaps Hippowdon, Slaking, or (my personal suggestion) Lickilicky?

TimeWizard
2011-09-18, 06:32 PM
Thanks. I forgot to mention that I have Black/White, so any gen is good. I'm not a fan of Beartic or Ursaring because they don't really strike me as too fat. Also, I might be a fan of bears, but not of, y'know, bears.

Mirrinus
2011-09-18, 06:38 PM
Aside from those already mentioned, I'm thinking Purugly (FAT CAT!) and Walrein (well...it also has Thick Fat). Garbodor could also work in place of Swalot.

Purugly sounds interesting just because it's abnormally fast for your team.

Seerow
2011-09-18, 08:09 PM
Slaking? I don't know what its actual weight is, but it always struck me as really fat and lazy.

Mando Knight
2011-09-18, 11:46 PM
Dragonite. Adorably chubby dragon of pain. Also nigh-invincible if its ability is Multiscale.

ShinyRocks
2011-09-19, 05:09 AM
I was going to suggest Purugly too. It's fat, not just big and, like Mirrinus said, has a high base speed. And STAB Body Slam.