PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have skype or YIM?

Maho-Tsukai
2011-09-18, 05:18 PM
As the title says. I am lonely. Very lonely. I have friends in RL, yes, but they all happen to be part of very big families that are always doing family things and as a result I only get to see and talk to them on weekends or very late at night occasionally....so needless to say my weekdays tend to be pretty dismal and dull after I finish my work for school and as a result I decided I may as well try my luck here...

I am looking for anybody who is willing to exchange skypes and YIMs with me to be a sort of IM buddy. Don't worry. I'm not some kind of stalker or creep. I won't ask you for pics of yourself and goad you for your address. I'm just looking for some people to casually chat with via IMs when I feel bored, lonely or just want to have a talk....

So, would anybody be willing to exchange Skypes or YIMs with me and be my IM buddy? If so, please post here and we can exchange via PMs or something.

Oh, and for reference, I am in whatever time zone New Your state is in(Am horrid with time zones.)

GeekGirl
2011-09-21, 12:07 PM
Yahoo andrea.mailia send me a message when ever ^_^

Dr.Epic
2011-09-21, 12:40 PM
What's YIM?

Also, my screen name is [email protected].

Zherog
2011-09-21, 12:50 PM
What's YIM?

Yahoo Instant Messenger

grimbold
2011-09-25, 02:37 AM
its not a video chat but we have lots of GITP friends on the GITP Facebook Chat

Seffbasilisk
2011-09-27, 06:23 PM
I'm Seffbasilisk on YIM. Surprise!

I'm also in the chat.

Dr.Epic
2011-09-28, 05:04 AM
So...did you actually contact anyone yet? I just wondering because I wasn't IM'd, but maybe that was just me. Just wondering 'cause I'm still interesting in chatting.

Savannah
2011-09-28, 12:09 PM
I, too, am wondering if Maho-Tsukai ever contacted anyone, as I PMed him the day he posted this (or the next day, I can't remember) and never heard a word back...

GeekGirl
2011-09-28, 12:25 PM
I got a message form some one, whether it was Maho-Tsukai or not is still up in the air, I never asked, but I assume they are from here.
On a separate not anyone here feel free to chat with me when ever, I usually have it open at work. I can also be reached AndreaMailia on AIM

ShortOne
2011-09-28, 01:25 PM
People can PM me for Skype/AIM details. I'd love to talk to new people.

thubby
2011-09-29, 04:59 AM
People can PM me for Skype/AIM details. I'd love to talk to new people.

same here, though im in no condition for voice chat for the time being.

Eldan
2011-09-29, 05:34 AM
I have Skype, AIM and YIM (I think they are linked in my profile), though I should warn people that I'm not very talkative, actually.

drakir_nosslin
2011-10-01, 03:15 PM
I'm online pretty much always on Skype, so (anyone) feel free to drop me a PM if you want to add me. Can't say that I take much initiative when it comes to conversations, but give me a nice subject and I can talk about it for ages.