PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Blades of Sumra (IC)

Milo v3
2011-09-19, 03:40 AM
A sandstorm was starting to brew in the cold desert night. Dust started to spin, and sand begin to twist. Luckily you could see the village of Cora only two dunes away. The village had only twelve buildings in it, each made of adobe.
Everyone was closing their stalls and going into thier homes.

HoodyC17
2011-09-19, 07:28 AM
Puma wandered into the village of Cora, dragging her large glaive. She entered both nervously and awkwardly as she knew that her appearance was intimidating at best. She wished for a place to rest and work to find so she searched for an inn. If a inn or tavern was not found in her search she was very much willing to ask directions and the location for an inn and a place to stay from the locals.

Spot:
1d20+1
12+1 = 13

Gather Information:
1d20+0
13+0 = 13

ORione
2011-09-19, 11:53 AM
Tara pulled her cloak closer around herself. She had been hoping that the wind would calm down, but it didn't look like it would. At least she had reached a new village. The wind was making it impractical to sleep outside, so she would need to find somewhere to sleep. Tara counted her coins and sighed. She went to the nearest group of locals and asked in Sumran where the cheapest inn in town was.

Gather Information: 1d20 + 2(CHA bonus)

12 + 2 = 14

gunnar11
2011-09-19, 02:07 PM
Khareid entered the village, finally. "Thank you Dylian, for brining me to a safe place, in the middle of this water-forgotten land. I am in your debt once again."
He then proceeded to search for a place to stay, to be able to get his rest. He had assumed everyone would be so kind as to accept a Paladin of Dylian into their homes, and so he began to search. An inn would do, in case no-one let him in.

No real skills to use, so no rolls ^^

Zubrowka74
2011-09-19, 11:26 PM
The day was ending, he still had a few loads of sand to shove on the shallow grave he just filled. The so called thieves' guild of Cora he was referred to was nothing more than a swarthy ruffian calling himself Master Ha'ardook. Nothing more than a common bandit who tried to take advantage of him. Retaliation was swift but now the trail was cold.

Now what? He had to find the next best thing.

Impassible, he let the sweat trickle down his face, sand clinging to every folds of his cloak. This surface world was not impressive at all. Water was scarce in many places and the blistering heat of the day gave way to the cold night, every night. The painful light reigned supreme half of the time and the living were swarming. He had to refocus.

An hour or so later he was back in Cora, searching for someone knowledgeable enough. This was not going to be an easy task, given that this god-forsaken hamlet was only a grain in a sand pit of gigantic proportions.

[roll0]

Milo v3
2011-09-21, 12:53 AM
Puma
You soon find an Inn. Its the largest building in town, having two stories. It appears as a large cube with its only entrance a wooden door made from the wood of a desert tree. On the wall was Sumran writing saying:

The Eldritch Storm

Tara
The Dunesti turn to you and point you towards the largest building in the area. All the while he spoke in his native tongue"There, its the Eldritch Storm. Only inn here."

Khareid
When you knocked on the wooden doors of the Dunesti, no answer came. The locals seemed to be acting as though they were afraid, not even checking to see who knocked.
But you quickly find the villages inn. Near the centre of the village.

Zubrowka74 I'm not really sure what your searching for.

HoodyC17
2011-09-21, 06:23 AM
Puma entered the inn, relieved to be sheltered from the dust. She surveyed the inn and its occupants, keeping an eye out for people of interest and any events.

(Spot)
1d20+1
12+1 = 13

ORione
2011-09-22, 08:45 PM
Tara tanked the Dunesti and walked to the building he indicated. If there's a fireplace she tries to find a seat near it. If there isn't a fireplace or a spot near it, she looks for an empty table.

gunnar11
2011-09-23, 02:53 AM
Khareid entered the inn. It didn't seem like a horrible place to stay. Nor a nice one either... In any way, he needed a place to stay, and since the townspeople wouldn't even answer the door, the inn would be the next best place to stay at.

He looked around while making his way to the corner, ordering some wine and a room to sleep. He wasn't yet tired though, so he decided to socialize with the people at the inn, inquiring about the evil in this place that could be banished.
He saw a person approaching an empty table, and decided to go sit next to her.

Milo v3
2011-09-24, 06:37 PM
Tara
You quickly find an empty table next to the warm adobe fire place.

Puma
The barman and barmaids are Dunesti like most the others. The only odd ones out is a Ranx in the corner drinking. And a Karmainian girl seating at a table at the fireplace next to what looks like an strange Karmainian warrior.

Vithui
As you walked through the village you catch the eye of a Dunesti teen trying to find the keys to his house in his sack. You notice on his arm is a symbol you've seen many times. A black spire with a purple lightning bolt behind it. This man knows something about your targets.

Zubrowka74
2011-09-25, 01:07 AM
He quietly walks up the Dunesti.

[roll0]

Perhaps I can help you ?

Milo v3
2011-09-25, 04:50 AM
The elf freezes shocked by you sneaking behind him. Then he turns to face you, all the while mumbling questionly.
"Oh no it's fine I just can't find my ke-"
When he sees your face he stops mid sentence. Apparently never seeing a Vithui before.

HoodyC17
2011-09-25, 08:26 AM
Puma wanders over to the counter, she allows her legs to give ways on to the stool and she supported her upper body on the counter. She was facing the barman and spoke to him with a adopted professional tone.
'I'm sorry to bother you, sir, but I would like to know if there is any work available around here. Would you know of any such thing?'
Her current priority was searching for work as she needed some more coin but it had to be something temporary though, very temporary as she didn't wish to stay too long.

Gather Information:
1d20+8
13+8 = 21

Zubrowka74
2011-09-25, 10:56 PM
He looks intensely at the tattoo and then back at the elf.

In any case I am convinced you can help me find what I'm looking for.

Milo v3
2011-09-25, 11:43 PM
Puma
The Dunesti barman looked up at you.
"What kind of work?"

Vithui
The Dunesti took a step back.
"Wwhat do you want?"

HoodyC17
2011-09-26, 06:36 AM
Puma hummed for a moment, searching for a reply.
'Something temporary or like something meant to be done once since I don't plan staying here long. I'm open to mercenary work but I would prefer just doing a few favours. Do you have any such jobs or do you know anyone offering such work. Has to be legit of course.'
She finished her sentence with a blind smile but also curious to know why the bartender hasn't pointed out her strange features.

ORione
2011-09-26, 11:48 AM
Tara was bored, so she reached into her backpack and got out her bones. She put her fingers in the grooves of the polished black blocks and began clicking them together. Some people found the music bones made eerie, but Tara like them all the more for it.

Perform: 1d20 + 12

17 + 12 = 29

Zubrowka74
2011-09-26, 12:15 PM
He puts his hand on the elf's shoulder.

I will not harm you, I only seek knowledge.

He looks around.

Do you know any place discreet where we could talk ?

gunnar11
2011-09-26, 04:06 PM
Khareid

Khareid approaches Tara, sitting next to her at the table: "That's some interesting music you're playing there, lady. It sounds nice, but it's coming from a rather... unusual..... instrument, isn;t it? I surely hope those are animal bones, aren't they?

DM

I don't know this really from Keran, but possessing and/or playing human bones isn't allowed, right?

ORione
2011-09-26, 05:13 PM
Tara paused. "They're made of wood. See?" She scooped her bones in her hand and lifted it to where the stranger could more easily see the bones.

Yeah, they're called bones, but they're wooden blocks. I'm guessing the name refers either to their shape or their original material.

Milo v3
2011-09-27, 07:24 AM
Puma
The barman starts to reply his voice muffled by a bard playing percussion instruments perfectly.
"But what kind of work? I mean seriously who would hire a random stranger without at least knowing the persons abilities. You ask for merc work but how do I know you aren't simply going to run off and die."

Vithui
The Dunesti fumbles with his keys and slowly opens the door.
"Um we will be alone in here... So what sort of information do you want from me?"

Tara & Khareid
Upon hearing Tara play some of the native patrons really start to seem to enjoy your music, some clap trying to stay in time with the "Bones", others simply watch.
Just so everyone knows simply having sentient creature bones isn't a crime it will make everyone very suspisious of you and guards may want to question you.

HoodyC17
2011-09-27, 10:13 AM
Puma heaved what looked like a glaive twice her size on to the counter while careful not to spill anything over. She giggled a bit, instantly dropped any professionalism in her tone and adopting something more childish yet fearsome and perhaps disturbing.
'Well, I hope that settles the matter of unknown abilities but if it is reputation you want I'm afraid that I'm lacking in the field.'

Intimidation (The part where she places her glaive on to the table):
1d20+6
20+6 = 26

ORione
2011-09-28, 03:05 PM
Tara stands up and bows a few times, in different directions. "Thank you, thank you very much." She turns back to the stranger. "Who are you?"

gunnar11
2011-09-28, 04:43 PM
Khareid enjoyed the show as uch, or maybe more than, anyone else. When Tara finished the song he stood applauding, and even said "bravo!" loudly sometimes, something outrageous for a Paladin like him.

At the questioning of Tara, wanting to know who he was, he answered: "I'm Khareid, Paladin of Dylian, enjoyer of your show. You seem to have a talent for this kind of thing. You don't seem like a native, though. What brings you here? As for me: I'm here to slay evil and banish it from these lands, as you might've guessed already. Boring old paladin, right?

ORione
2011-09-29, 08:07 PM
Tara didn't know how to answer Khareid's last question, so she tackled his other ones. "I don't stay in one place for long. Too much to see in the world and such. So it doesn't really matter where I come from, since I don't have a permanent home." Now to change the subject. "I got here a few minutes ago. Do you know whether this town prefers bartering, or money?"

Zubrowka74
2011-09-30, 12:36 PM
You should have guessed by now

He enters the room cautiously and looks around for anything suspicious.

[roll0]

He turns to face the elf and points at the tattoo.

You have seen some items of interest to me.

Milo v3
2011-10-03, 05:55 AM
Puma
The barman examined the blade from behind the bench.
"Well we don't see much trouble around here but I heard rummors that some bandits were hiding just outside of town. If you bring them back to me I'll be able to send them to the authorities and we'll split the reward"

Vithui
As you look around the hut you see various vases, statues, and tablets all looking sandblasted. Most simply seem to be worthless pieces of art of some dead city but one stands apart from the rest, a single metal shard of sanguine colour held in a strangely designed holder.
The Dunesti replies in his native tongue pleading to you.
"You can't take them. I must protect them. You don't know what I've done to get them."
Out of the corner of your eye you notice something in the elves hand. A tiny dagger with a serrated edge.

HoodyC17
2011-10-03, 06:05 AM
Puma was confused by what the barman said and replies while raising a brow.
'Bring them... Back... To you?'

Zubrowka74
2011-10-03, 12:43 PM
He crossed his arms and gave the elf a stern look

Please, young one, compose yourself. If I wanted to steal all this junk I would have terminated you already.

He looked at the tattoo again.

The mark does not lie. I only need information. Cooperate and you secret will stay safe. I have no interrest in propagating the wherabout of your little treasure, quite the opposite.

[roll0]

Milo v3
2011-10-03, 06:01 PM
Puma
"This town has no guards. I can contact the guards from the next town over with a scroll I bought. Also I can make a good amount of money from this."

Vithui
The Dunesti seemed to be hesitant then gave in with a sigh."Okay. I'll cooperate."

HoodyC17
2011-10-03, 11:08 PM
Puma was still confused. The barman didn't really clarfiy what she was confused about so she repeated what she said with more words and more slowly.
'But... Bring the... "Rumored" bandit... Back... To you? Hopefully you just worded it wrong, I mean I can swing this glaive around like it was a normal sized weapon but I'm not strong enough to carry or drag a bunch of bandits back to town. Or I am at least too lazy to make repeated trips.'

Milo v3
2011-10-03, 11:15 PM
"What you alone. I thought you were part of a group or something. And why would you have to carry them?"

HoodyC17
2011-10-03, 11:44 PM
'You said bring "them" back to you so you'll send them to the authorities... Since the only thing you identified beforehand was the rumoured bandits I assumed you meant "bring the rumoured bandits back to me" and the only way I can see how I can do it is by dragging them back to you while they are kicking and screaming. Unless it was some kind of jargon then I do not know how else I can bring them back to you and I'm afraid it is just me, although...'
She glances around the inn for a few moments.
'...There are a few "suspicious" individuals around here who seem to be able to be lured into a job as long as there is some coin involved. I don't wish to sound cocky but I am willing to, or at least attempt, this job on my own. Your choice though and if it was just me doing the job then we would have to split the money less so bigger shares for the both of us.'

Milo v3
2011-10-04, 12:17 AM
"I think you should get some people. We'll just make sure they do ask for too much silver then."

Zubrowka74
2011-10-04, 12:16 PM
He started pacing around the room, careful as to not break anything.

I actually need to find where they come from.

He pointed at the displayed shard.

Did you get this from around here ?

gunnar11
2011-10-04, 03:07 PM
Khareid raised his eyebrow. Was she avoiding the question?
Let's try again:
"I do not know that, since I just came in as well. But is it save for me to assume you came to this town looking for a job? In the middel of the desert? That strikes me odd... Besides, making music seems to be your job already"
Khareid made sure not to be too aggressive in his questioning. It was still a person right in front of him.
"If you find me annoying, just say so. The truth will always do."

Milo v3
2011-10-04, 07:15 PM
Vithui
Slowly the scared elf lowered the blade he thought was still hidden.
"Yes. I found them in a ruin just outside of town, called Xenree. In the arms of dead men & women."

Zubrowka74
2011-10-04, 08:50 PM
He pulls out a large scrap of cloth and a piece of coal.

Did you notice any portal or magical areas ? And could you please draw a map to these ruins ?

ORione
2011-10-04, 09:07 PM
Tara fiddled with her bones. "I didn't come here to get a job, exactly. It's more that staying in one place for too long seems like a disagreable lifestyle to me. But I'm always looking for a job." She looked up at Khareid. "Why? Are you hiring? I'm a musician by trade, but I can do other things, too."

Milo v3
2011-10-04, 09:17 PM
The elf picked up the coal and started to draw up a map, showing a path from Cora to the ruins. He then drew in a group of stone pillars, probably for scale and use as a landmark.

He begins to talk again as he hands you the parchment.
"The whole area was charged with magical energy. But alas I am no mage so I couldn't find out what caused it, nor what kind of magic it was."

gunnar11
2011-10-05, 01:11 AM
Khareid had to think for a moment. Did he need somebody? His quest was only his, and he didn't have a reward, but some company was always welcome.
"I... he said do have some work, but it won't have a regular salary, nor will it be easy. I have to know you can save yourself in the middle of monsters, and other life-endagering situations.

ORione
2011-10-05, 10:35 AM
"I can," said Tara. "Sounds like fun. I accept!"

gunnar11
2011-10-05, 12:10 PM
"Ok, so the idea is the same as every other paladin has: To banish evil, or kill it. I still need to find it around here, so I'm collecting information at the moment, one of the reasons I approached you. The salary is whatever those beasts have, and is thus ours to keep. Any questions?" Khareid said, trying to sound like a drill agent, for fun.
"Do you think you can find something out? Rumours are enough to work from."

ORione
2011-10-05, 05:49 PM
"No problem. I'll ask around."
Tara approached a nearby table that had been enjoying her music. "Hello. I don't mean to disturb you, but do you know of any mischief that's been going on around town?"

Gather Information: 1d20 + 2
20 + 2 = 22
Natural 20

Zubrowka74
2011-10-05, 10:47 PM
He puts a hand on the Dunesti's shoulder.

Thanks you. You are doing a great deed by helping me. Many will be grateful.

He looks around one last time before going out.

Be careful and take care. Keep the secret, others will want to grab these items. Good luck!

Milo v3
2011-10-05, 10:57 PM
Tara
At the table were three Dunesti two women and one man. The tallest woman was the one who replied.
"Oh of course miss. Um we don't see much trouble here. But their is a group of bandits hiding in a nearby ruins of Xenree. Does that help miss?"

Vithui
"So your not going to take them. Thank you. And I wont tell anyone about this."

Zubrowka74
2011-10-06, 11:59 AM
While talking with the Dunesti and leaving, he looks around the room for doors, windows and other means of entry.

[roll0]

He exits to the street and studies the map.

ORione
2011-10-06, 03:01 PM
"I think so," said Tara. "Can you tell me where the ruins of Xenree are?"

Milo v3
2011-10-07, 02:41 AM
Vithui
Sand was now more aggressive. It twisted and slightly stung at your skin.
The map shows this town, the ruins of Xenree and several landmarks. By the scale it looks like it would take about a fifty minute walk.

Tara
"Follow the north road until you can see three stone pillars. One of the pillars has a carving on it. That should point you directly their. Should only take one hour."

HoodyC17
2011-10-07, 08:46 AM
Puma's pointed ears twitch upon hearing a few words of interest in the inn she then located the source and listened intently on this individual's conversation. She replied to the barman with a statement starting with a hum.
'I think I've found our "people."'[COLOR]
She turned her upper body to face karmainian bard in question. She spoke in karmianan as a developing habit to help her stay fluent with second languages. She was using relatively a friendly tone.
[COLOR="Purple"]'You there, the karmainian bard with the cloak, the barman here has a proposition for you and it involves the bandits you were just told about.'

Listen:
1d20+5
16+5 = 21

ORione
2011-10-07, 10:44 AM
"Erm, okay," said Tara. She waved towards Khareid and motioned for him to follow her and the dunesti.

gunnar11
2011-10-07, 01:06 PM
Khareid approached Tara and the dunesti, and inquired: "Hello, stranger, my name is Khareid." Offering a hand
"Could you tell us, who I'm talking to, and if you have some valuable information?"

Zubrowka74
2011-10-07, 11:30 PM
He walks to the edge of town on the path that would lead to the ruins and looks afar, trying to assess the weather condition.

[roll0]

HoodyC17
2011-10-08, 02:34 AM
Puma returned to speaking in trade speak. Still with her torso facing the strangers, she pointed at the barman behind her with her thumb and replied.
'You may call me Puma. The barman has the information, not I, and he has a proposition of sorts. To put it simply we can deal with these bandits as a group and gain a reward for it.'

gunnar11
2011-10-09, 04:18 AM
Khareid directed himself to the barman: "Sir, you seem to have some valuable information for us? inquiring him. It would be a good thing, if they had some information before engaging the fight.

Milo v3
2011-10-09, 06:33 AM
Vithui
It looks like the sandstorm might be gaining in strength.

Others
The Barman turns to Tara and Khareid.
"So that girl shall have you to as her help. Okay, so what do you what to know?"

Zubrowka74
2011-10-09, 10:52 PM
He ponders for a moment and decides to wait for the storm to pass. He starts looking for an inn.

Milo v3
2011-10-13, 05:56 PM
Vithui
You quickly find the inn. You see many natives. At the bar was four people, the barkeep, a Dunesti warrior, a strange looking Karmainian warrior, and a Karmainian bard.

ORione
2011-10-13, 07:44 PM
"We're looking for bandits, right?" Tara's question was directed more towards the paladin and the dunesti than the bartender. "We would like to know where to find them. If you have any other advice, that would be appreciated."

Gather Information: [roll0]

gunnar11
2011-10-14, 03:35 AM
"What she said. Any kind of info would be helpful. Weapons, Shielding, any layout of their camp, anything!" Khareid said, now looking at the man entering the inn.

Zubrowka74
2011-10-14, 12:33 PM
The figure that just entered the inn quietly walks up to the bar. He is tall, gaunt and pale with strange, sunken eyes. He wears the dusty cloths of a traveler, a worn scarf tied over his lower face. He signs the barman for a room.

Milo v3
2011-10-15, 12:43 AM
The barman gazes at the newcomer
"One second sir. Now the bandits are holding up at the Xenree Ruins nearby. They probably don't have the best weapons, and gear as they stole it off their victums. As for their layout, I'm not sure. I haven't even been to the ruins so I can't help you there."

HoodyC17
2011-10-15, 07:31 PM
Puma turns back to face the barman and stretches her back as if she strained it a bit too much. Awkwardly, she had to ask questions which showed her lack of knowledge in geography.
'Could you point to its location on a map or show us the direction from town? Tell me which way is north at least?'
Puma smiled as she finished her last question as a reaction to her humillity and she hoped that the barman would see it as a joke.

Zubrowka74
2011-10-16, 12:14 AM
He gives an intrigued look around at the mention of Xenree. Slowly, he pulls out a grimy piece of cloth and unrolls it on the bar. You can see a crudely drawn map.

He successively looks at each person at the bar and points to an area.

ORione
2011-10-18, 03:23 PM
Tara leans towards the map and studies it. "Is that Xenree?"

Zubrowka74
2011-10-19, 11:32 AM
He points at the location on the map and nods.

HoodyC17
2011-10-19, 08:51 PM
Puma found herself unsettled by the strange appearance of the new arrival. She knew that there were seemingly infinite wonders in this world and this could be one them so she chose to satisfy her curiosity.
'I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound offensive but what exactly are you?'

Zubrowka74
2011-10-19, 11:00 PM
He looks confused for a moment then points at himself and puts a hand over his scarf. He points at himself again and makes a series of complicated hand gestures. He finally crosses his arms and wait, impassible.

HoodyC17
2011-10-20, 12:22 AM
Puma assumed and maintained a confused expression to the stranger's gestures.
'Okay... I didn't understand any of that. I'm guessing you are mute but I am still curious to know of what you are'
She then began to deducing what the stranger could be.
'Your physique is too thin to be a karmainian's but that could be caused by many things like disease, magic, genetic defect or hunger. You lack the pigment to be a dunesti and also the pointed ears which makes you unlikely to be a newesti as well. You lack the characteristics to possibly be any other race except for the tieflings and aasimars and even if you were a karmainian, dunesti or newesti your eyes show that you aren't ordinary. The only other thing that I think you can be is... Undead?'
Puma then turned to face Khareid and the bard interested in their opinions.
'What do you two think?'

ORione
2011-10-22, 09:57 AM
"Abiut what?" asked Tara. She didn't particularly mind undead, but she also knew better than to be to close to them. She moved to put Khareid between her and the stranger.

gunnar11
2011-10-22, 10:00 AM
Khareid noticed Tara trying to hide a bit behind him, and thought of her as wise. He didn't like undead, and if the stranger really was one, he'd be afraid he'd have to cause a rukus and smite it right here, in the bar.

"I don't like undead..."

HoodyC17
2011-10-22, 07:53 PM
Puma's investigation was innocent curiosity to say the least. She didn't expect it to flare controversy.
'Calm down, it's just speculation.'
Puma was stuck with a decision containing questionable morality and the urg to satisfy her curiosity. She knew that the whole undead issue could be solved by blasting the stranger with positive energy and Khareid most certainly seemed like a paladin or cleric. But she found herself hesitant because that act would harm the stranger if he was undead and so far he has been only helpful. And even though undead have always been claimed as evil creatures by the public, Puma was always one to dismiss stereotypes.

Zubrowka74
2011-10-25, 12:17 PM
He shrugs and puts back his map in his pack. He signs the barman for a room.

ORione
2011-10-26, 08:10 PM
"That wasn't very nice, Khareid."

gunnar11
2011-10-27, 02:04 AM
"I do not care. Undead are vile creatures, that can only do evil, everywhere they are. They must be slain."

HoodyC17
2011-10-27, 03:43 AM
The situation has suddenly become awkward for Puma. Khareid seemed like a nice guy... only a bit misguided. And since Sumra isn't the kind of land to bring that kind of attitude and outlook to, Puma decided to do a favour for him and provide him some education but she had to confirm something first.
'Umm... Khareid... You won't happen to be a... Umm... "A Follower of Dylian" are you?'
She used "Follower of Dylian" as a euphenism for paladin of Dylian and she hoped that he caught her drift and she also hoped that the barman didn't. She was uncertain of Sumra's view of Dylian paladins but considering the war... She believes it is better safe than sorry.

gunnar11
2011-10-27, 06:49 AM
"Only the rightful deserves my life. Dylian is none other than that." Khareid said, careful to not reveal anything about his ancestors, or to proclaim to the world he's a Paladin of Dylian, even though everyone is welcome to know

HoodyC17
2011-10-27, 10:00 PM
Puma's knowledge on undead was limited but she was never one to view with stereotypes and prejudice. Especially since she was a barbarian and had faced predjudices of her own. She hoped that she could cause doubt in Khareid, not in his faith but in his predjudices.
'Okay, have you faced undead before?'
She chose to start small and simple. She did not think this could be done with a single conversation but she had to try.

Milo v3
2011-10-30, 06:05 PM
"10 Silver for the night."
The bartender says to the Mute Stranger (Vithui).

Then the barman turns to Khareid and whispers
"Are you a follower a Dylian? If I were you I wouldn't be telling everyone that when here."

HoodyC17
2011-10-30, 07:07 PM
Puma pulls out 10 silver coins from her pack and holds them towards the barman.
'I suppose no matter what I do I have to stay here until the dust storm dies down anyway.''

gunnar11
2011-10-30, 07:08 PM
"As a matter of fact, I have. It's only due to my wits and faith in the gods that I could prevent it from ripping out my heart." Khareid says to Puma. When whispered at, he replies "Tell everyone I try to fool this woman into believing that.", hoping the barman would take that as an: of course not

Zubrowka74
2011-10-31, 11:38 AM
He puts ten silver on the bar and waits for the key to his room.

Milo v3
2011-11-02, 12:26 AM
The barman notices you picks up the money and hands you a key.
b"Sorry for the wait sir. You room is up the stairs and is the second on your right."

ORione
2011-11-02, 03:21 PM
Tara didn't have ten silver pieces. She said to the bartender, "Do you mind if I give a performance here?"

gunnar11
2011-11-02, 04:02 PM
Khareid, seeing Tara in a tight position, lays 20 silver pieces on the bar. "One room for each, please"
He makes a small nod towards Tara "It's ok"

Milo v3
2011-11-02, 04:59 PM
The Barman takes the 30 pieces and hands each of you a key.
"Your room Dunesti are first on the left, your room bard is third on the right, and warrior your room is on the second left."

Zubrowka74
2011-11-02, 08:34 PM
He takes his key and goes up to his room.

HoodyC17
2011-11-02, 09:54 PM
Puma removes herself from the stool and carefully lifts her large glaive from the counter. She slowly places it over her shoulder, careful to not hit anyone behind her. She then proceeds up the stairs, examines the door to her room and corridor to see if she would have any difficulties squeezing in.

(Spot)
1d20+1
12+1 = 13

gunnar11
2011-11-03, 03:43 AM
Khareid gets up to his room and falls asleep like a cuddly teddybear

ORione
2011-11-03, 11:23 AM
Khareid had already left before Tara could protest. She couldn't stand the idea of being indebted to a paladin. She looked for an empty table. When she found one, she took off one of her shoes snd put it on the table. She pulled out her bones and began playing.

Perform: 1d20 + 12
6 + 12 = 18

Zubrowka74
2011-11-05, 08:02 PM
Once in his room he looks around and search for anything suspicious, then closes and locks the door. He sits on the bed and meditates.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Milo v3
2011-11-05, 09:41 PM
Puma
There shouldn't be any difficulty passing through the door.

Tara
The people around seem to greatly enjoy your performance. Some giving you small amounts of money.

Adding up to 16 silver pieces

Vithui
You find nothing suspicious in the the room, but the sound of the sandstorm is slightly distracting making it take slightly longer to start mediation than normal.

ORione
2011-11-05, 11:11 PM
Tara bowed. "Thank you, everyone." She put her shoe back on and approached the bartender. "I'd like a room for the night, please," she said, handing over ten silver pieces.

HoodyC17
2011-11-09, 06:49 AM
Puma opens the door to her room, places the glaive against the wall and closes the door behind her. She looks around, examining the quality of her room.

ORione
2011-11-16, 11:17 PM
Assuming that Tara gets a room, she finds it and looks around.

Spot Check: 1d20 + 1
15 + 1 = 16

Edited because I remembered I have Alertness

If she sees nothing, she takes off her armor and collapses onto the bed.