PDA

View Full Version : [3.P] Epic feat submission/replacement

Zagaroth
2011-09-19, 11:23 PM
Extra Swiftness[Epic]
Prerequisites: Improved Initiative, Epic Improved Initiative, Quick Draw OR Quicken Spell OR Quicken Spell Like Ability OR Sudden Quicken
Benefits: Perform 1 extra swift action per round. If you use an immediate action, it only uses up 1 of your swift actions the following round. this does allow for the use of more than one immediate action, each use consuming one swift action the following round. This also allows the casting of multiple swift/free/immediate spells, though only to the limit of number of swift actions you can take in a round.
Normal: You can only use 1 swift action each round, and using an immediate action means you can not use your swift action on the following round
Special: You may take this feat multiple times. Its effects stack, providing more swift actions. This replaces Multispell, and should be used as the ruling for any similar special abilities that a race or class might grant.

Well, opinions? :) non-casters don't have many swift actions I can think of, but the quick draw optional requirement does at least give them the option of taking it. Probably most useful to ToB characters for non-casters

Edited to specifically allow multiple swift/free spells.

Flickerdart
2011-09-19, 11:28 PM
Epic...doesn't really have a balance point. This is basically Multispell that works for melee types a little bit, so I guess that's better?

Also, you can only Quicken one spell per round, no matter how many swift actions you have. Them's the rules. I assume you'll want to fix that.

Zagaroth
2011-09-19, 11:32 PM
Hrrrm, I don't think pathfinder has that as a specific rule anymore, as they made it a swift action instead of a special free action

Zagaroth
2011-09-19, 11:36 PM
Nope, found it. OK, altering original post now.