PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Build Suggestion/Advice

Dusto
2011-09-21, 11:47 AM
After getting the raw end of some double-dealing evil pc's in the group, my Cleric bit the dust last game. The current campaign is probably only going to last about another 3-4 games before the DM takes a break and we switch to our other campaign for most of the winter. Anywho, I am looking for some suggestions and possibly some builds on a character that I can play and instead of worrying about everyone else in the party as my cleric, I can just enjoy some time only focusing on myself :)

The DM allows all hardcover 3.5 books except Ebberon, no multi-class penalties and does not allow psionics. Also I play a Warblade in my other campaign, so I'm fine with another fighter type, just not a warblade.

Character build is 13th level, 32 pts for stats, no flaws allowed, and should NOT rely on specific equipment as I will more than likely start with little to no equipment or a random magic item or two.

Looking forward to some fun ideas! Thank you in advance playgrounders! :nale:

Edit: Also wanted to add the party currently has a rogue/fighter/warblade, warlock, fighter/crusader, rogue/scout and a cleric/sorcerer.