PDA

View Full Version : O Bastião da Alma Quebrada - FDP

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Dudu
2012-09-08, 05:13 PM
FS:

Andros casts fly, swift then moves straigth ahead and hit katrina (PA 6), plus shocking grasp and bracers of entangling blast (if hit, entangled for (1d3)[1]):
(1d20+26)[41](1d10+20)[21](2d6)[7] +2 (KDB)
I think you used two swifts in this turn. The bracers require a swift for activation.

Andrezitos
2012-09-08, 05:35 PM
FS:

I think you used two swifts in this turn. The bracers require a swift for activation.

ok. Just reroll the damage of the shocking grasp and discard the the bracers stuff. [roll0]

Dudu
2012-09-08, 05:38 PM
+13 damage instead of 1 turn of entangle?

I think this turned to be a good deal.

Dudu
2012-09-09, 09:27 PM
FS:

Trip: [roll0]

Dudu
2012-09-10, 07:20 PM
FS:

Nedd's Reflex save:
[roll0]

I think I'll open another thread, a OOC, for Forbidden Scriptures.
There I'll put house rules, other rolls (like the one I just posted) and other things that don't quite fit in the IC.

OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13876941#post13876941).

Chimaera
2012-09-10, 09:57 PM
Forbidden Scriptures:

I thought Todd avatar was Nedd instead so I've mistaken the palce of the firebal and even called Nedd a girl :smallbiggrin:

I planned to hit both Todd and Nedd with the Fireball (unless Nedd flew out of reach to get both of them, in this case it would be only for Nedd)

Dudu
2012-09-10, 11:19 PM
Nedd is flying right now. Just above the stinking cloud. He also moved slightly in the horizontal instead of just upwards.

But you hit him for 19 fire damage.

Andrezitos
2012-09-11, 08:27 AM
epic campaing saves:

[roll0] reflex dc 22

Dudu
2012-09-11, 05:09 PM
FS:
Kevinho

Your undead can attack and walk all in the same turn or are like the other undeads?

Dudu
2012-09-11, 05:38 PM
FS:

Dispel check:
[roll0]

1. See Invisibility
2. Disobedience

edit: Wait, it actually target both spells exactly like an targeted dispel. I though it would only target one spell since it's one level lower and can also make you loose a spell. It's basically a stronger, targeted spell at the expense of being close range and not trespassing spell resistance. Great deal!
Since it was my mistake, I'll leave the other buff unchecked for this turn.

But really, you guys should prepare this spell more often.

Dudu
2012-09-11, 07:44 PM
FS:

Dispel (again):
[roll0]

Dispel (re: alter fortune) IF fails:
[roll1]

Reflex save:
[roll2]

Kevinho
2012-09-11, 08:52 PM
FS:
Kevinho

Your undead can attack and walk all in the same turn or are like the other undeads?

They are skeletons, they can attack and walk in the same turn.

Dudu
2012-09-13, 06:47 PM
Cinco Pontas:

Rich,

I think it's settled then. Only Pedro didn't choose a quest, but I think he would go with the rest of the party "Don't split the party!".

So, can we go to the Red Cave?

Beschoren
2012-09-15, 03:05 PM
cinco pontas:

still on doorway, galuff will guy a greater crystal of return to put on his +3 harpoon, for 4.000 ms

Kevinho
2012-09-15, 04:09 PM
FS:

She-ha:
Bite: [roll0]
Claw1: [roll1]
Claw2: [roll2]

Dudu
2012-09-15, 10:16 PM
Just posting to remember you, Rich, that your character is specialized at destroying illusions.

Not sure if you forgot about that the entire battle or just decided to blast him anyway, but you could end his fun with your Pierce Illusion.
Anyway, that ended up being a good thing. I'll write my house rule of Pierce Illusion ability in the OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13876876&postcount=2).

Chimaera
2012-09-16, 01:58 PM
Just posting to remember you, Rich, that your character is specialized at destroying illusions.

Not sure if you forgot about that the entire battle or just decided to blast him anyway, but you could end his fun with your Pierce Illusion.
Anyway, that ended up being a good thing. I'll write my house rule of Pierce Illusion ability in the OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13876876&postcount=2).

Tottaly forgot about it.
What action it use?

Dudu
2012-09-17, 10:02 PM
Oh, updating here a sheet for FF& campaign. I'll think of some fluff soon.

Joshua Lonewhistle (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=446604)

Dudu
2012-09-25, 10:01 AM
Cinco Pontas:

Dan's Knowledge Check:
[roll0]

Andrezitos
2012-09-25, 08:15 PM
cinco pontas campaign:
frenzy save [roll0] dc 22

afther that, another saves:
[roll1] dc ??
[roll2] dc ??
[roll3] dc ??
[roll4] dc ??

Dudu
2012-09-25, 08:21 PM
Cinco Pontas

Rich, I have an amulet that allows me to talk with any people of my clan, right?
Like the other dwarves just upside.

Plus, I want to do a tiny fluff change. I want his clan to be called Denakon. I know it's minor and all, but Dudukon sounds just silly (just to put my nick on the clan, c'mon, what I was thinking?)

So, it's Dan Denakon from the Denakon clan.

Plus, here's some of the original fluff:

Dan Dudukon is an errant dwarf from clan Azurrah. "Dan" is more like a noble title, equivalent to Knight. It's given to the warrior dwarves who are now considered acomplished warriors.

The clan Azurrah is native of the White Sand Kingdon, just south of Winter Kingdom, and is knew by the sturdiness of their dwarves. The Azurrahs typically wear heavy armor, even though a normal dwarf would faint with the heat. Their armor is usually blue or cyan, resembling their most hated enemies, the blue dragons.

They favor polearms, so they can effectively reach their enemies. Since they are spread in a desert instead of a mountain, they're proficient with mounts and combat in open space. Some of the Azurrahs even battle in the air.

Their loyalty to their clan and their comrades is often compared with the fervor a cleric have on his deity. They believe, above everything, that protecting your fellows, be it the warrior next to you or the civilians miles away, is their utmost goal.

So, the clan name was actually Azurrah, but since that didn't catch, keep Denakon with "Dan" being my char name.

Chimaera
2012-09-26, 07:29 AM
It's a ring, the Denakon Ring, but yeah, you have an magic item that let you speak with member's of the Denakon Clan.

Also, Galluf knows there is always a possibility, but mining won't help and since he can't hear any sound from down there it's not likely he can know for sure.

Beschoren
2012-09-26, 08:10 PM
It's a ring, the Denakon Ring, but yeah, you have an magic item that let you speak with member's of the Denakon Clan.

Also, Galluf knows there is always a possibility, but mining won't help and since he can't hear any sound from down there it's not likely he can know for sure.

allright, I just want him to consider the posibility that they are not actually drowing on sand to the death

Chimaera
2012-09-27, 06:56 AM
You can't know that, but one thing you know for sure: it wasn't a collapsing or anything, it was something supernatural, like a xorn's movement through earth but kinda unwillingly.

Andrezitos
2012-10-01, 07:36 AM
[roll0] str check, cinco pontas
edit: it is +18 not +20

Dudu
2012-10-01, 10:44 AM
Reflex save:

[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-10-01, 02:46 PM
Fort save vs. Stinking Cloud:

spearman 1 [roll0]
spearman 2 [roll1]
spearman 3 [roll2]
spearman 4 [roll3]
red scale 1 [roll4]

Chimaera
2012-10-02, 06:37 AM
Kevinho will stop playing with us.
:smallfrown:

Beschoren
2012-10-02, 09:03 AM
Kevinho will stop playing with us.
:smallfrown:

real life allways comes first =(

Chimaera
2012-10-02, 09:17 AM
attack at cinco pontas:
[roll0]

Andrezitos
2012-10-02, 11:13 AM
str check to torn a part the net.
[roll0]

Andrezitos
2012-10-02, 11:22 AM
reflex save from vermelho
[roll0]

Dudu
2012-10-02, 09:57 PM
Cinco Pontas:

action:
Dan cast a combustion at the reddish kobold. I think concentration for defensive is an automatic sucess (concentration +17). Don't know how much DC is, but it's only a reflex save to avoid catching fire, the initial damage isn't subject to save.

First, he uses a Imediate action to make a will save (MoPM)
[roll0]

It's a touch spell.
[roll1] [roll2]

Dudu
2012-10-22, 07:38 PM
Jalavia:

Hide:
[roll0]

Move Silently:
[roll1]

Listen
[roll2]

Mirror Image
[roll3] images

Andrezitos
2012-10-28, 05:00 PM
RIch, I'm little lost in your campaing. Can you describe Vermelho's status, like HP, buffs, debuffs, etc. He uses a dr (5/- 50 points per day) and life leech crystal (5 points per atk, 50 per day).

Chimaera
2012-10-29, 04:07 PM
Andre, you'll have to track down damages and hp there.
But remember the crystal golems bypass dr /adamantine and do'nt allow life draining.

Also, use the Cinco Pontas OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14092144) for questions about cinco pontas. :smallsmile:

Beschoren
2012-11-02, 10:09 AM
jalavia

androzio has 1-20 concelmente due to kid's darkness

[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-11-02, 10:23 AM
Nebehed's Spellcraft to see what spells are under effect in the tournment:

Madinbu
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Warforged:
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Goliath:
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]

Sonia:
[roll15]
[roll16]
[roll17]
[roll18]
[roll19]

And reflexes vs. flame strike:
[roll20]

Dudu
2012-11-02, 11:51 AM
I'm waiting for Neb to tell me what spells are on each character. At least Sonia and Madimboo, for now. Then I act.

Chimaera
2012-11-02, 12:12 PM
Nebehed's mysterious Will save:
[roll0]

depending on result I'll use alter fortune.

Beschoren
2012-11-02, 12:19 PM
nehebed identify all of it...

sofia
true seeing
rightous wrath of the faithfull
mass conviction
resist energy
shield of faith

madinbu
mass conviction
stoneskin
protection from energy
greater mage armor
resist energy
see invisibility
shield of faith

juggernout
mass conviction

warforged
He's still invisibile and nehebed can no longer see invisibility

Chimaera
2012-11-02, 12:50 PM
I've misread the spell, the spell deals 1d12 per spell active, not per spell level.
So it'll be 8d12 or more (if he have any spell without visible efect)

Recyprocal Gyre damage:
[roll0] (if there are more spells roll the extra damage)

Dudu
2012-11-09, 12:10 PM
So far, here are some avatars:

http://s19.postimage.org/xar4rtp9r/Nico_menor.png
Nico, the Malconvoker with his cigar and his rod. There's also Eva in his shoulder, but it's hard to see.

http://s19.postimage.org/g1f96yotr/Eustacio_avatar.png
Eustacio, the Force Mage. You can see Thunderlance coming out of one of his hands. The other one is readying a fireball.

http://s19.postimage.org/eb0tj7wof/Legchopper.png
The Legchopper with his menacing look, his menacing beard, and his menacing keen Falchion in his back.

http://s19.postimage.org/4j7c520j3/Tanstafaal.png
Tanstafaal. His hands are charging a twin ray. He also grab his longbow. He is a grey elf, so his skin is pretty much like this. Plus, his eyes are amber colored.

It helps if you describe in detail the looks of your char.

Chimaera
2012-11-09, 05:47 PM
Wow, pretty good =D
Thanks.

I'm thjinking in changing my char (already told Kevin and Andre about it). It will be a master transmuter war weaver.

Omar Ginal graduated in the Arcane Mountains and then went to the urban life he loved: Metropolis. But the cost of life there and the high criminnality (and the fact he was being hunted down for a dozen mad mages for some scrolls he borrowed.... oh yes, he stole scrolls from the Arcane Unnion of Metropolis) was enough to make him go to somewhere diferent and exotic (and far far away): Jalavia.

Once getting in Jalavia he entered the tourneys and games, but didn't got any pretty good prizes and waste all little treasure he got in more and more spells.

Omar is a coward nerd that always hid behind greater (and ussually stupid) brutes to defend him, while boosting them into awesome killing machines. Since all his former gang died after some crazy duel, Omar went off to a bar drink (after all, taverns were the best palce he knew he could find some brute to befriend with).

Not a long time after, he found another mage from the Arcane Mountains and soon got friend with him. then came the orc invasion...

Dudu
2012-11-09, 06:58 PM
That's one hell of a change.

One hint. If you want to write all the character roleplay in IC, is best to edit your old post of Ixidor than post something new. Saves post and take away something that never happened officially at the same time.

Dudu
2012-11-10, 09:51 AM
Finally, the Legchopper and Tanstafaal! (I'm updating my previous avatars post).

http://s19.postimage.org/eb0tj7wof/Legchopper.png
Legchopper

http://s19.postimage.org/4j7c520j3/Tanstafaal.png
Tanstafaal

Dudu
2012-11-10, 11:06 PM
Upgraded Versions!

http://s19.postimage.org/p4qpap7hr/Tanstafaal.png
Tanstafaal (Pedro) - Forbidden Scriptures

http://s19.postimage.org/f65qo7y27/Nico.png
Nico (Dudu) - Jalavia

http://s19.postimage.org/amti2pg6n/Legchopper.png
Legchopper (Andre) - Pretty-much-every-campaign

http://s19.postimage.org/5bf3ownjj/Eustacio_avatar.png
Eustacio (Richard) - Forbidden Scriptures

Yeah, I know. I made a lot of avatars in this meantime. Actually, I just wanted to improve Eustacio since I found him too much simple. But I eventually developed some new skills and upgraded everyone. Now the only one remaining is Kevinho's characters and Lucas.

To use those images as avatar, select them with the right mouse button and them copy the URL. Then go to user CP, select option and paste the URL in the custom avatar (select "custom" first). You can actually pic any image in the web with ~120x120 pixels and put as your avatar.

Dudu
2012-11-15, 10:02 PM
Dudu, how many mounts have you summoned? what are their speed and rider capacity?
A single mount, and I give it to Omar Ginal (I can give to anyone I want, and whoever I give, it will be the only reature able to mount it.)
The AC is 18 (+4 natural armor, +5 dexterity, -1 size). The HP is only 16.

Tha carrying capactity is the rider's weight plus 90 pounds (10 per caster level). The speed is... wait for it... 180ft!

One last thing. It is a bit hard to post here, I'm away from POA. So it may take time to post. Soon I'll be in PoA again.

Dudu
2012-11-30, 10:09 PM
Lokopor

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lIhagaWS2Go/ULlyEPqV92I/AAAAAAAAAWk/gj16L6CcwWo/s135/Lokopor.png

He is a grey elf, just like Tanstafaal.

Nightmare

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-PJgeGeg97h4/ULlzstDYh2I/AAAAAAAAAWw/JjVpDLvRonA/s135/Nightmare.png

Nico mounting the Nightmare

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-eE0XSFeB8Jo/ULlz5akdeyI/AAAAAAAAAW8/C5snGpBDVlw/s135/Niconightmare.png

I put this two more tokens, because there will be times when Nico won't be mounting the Nightmare and you may need different tokens. The Nightmare can go and aid another party member (mostly by casting a fog that grants concealment, or give a ride and turning ethereal in case of emergency).

I choose to make an avatar of Lokopor because Doyle and Thomas look a bit to alien for my taste and it's harder to match what Kevinho had in his mind.

The only avatar remaining is Galeam. The horse I'll modify some stuff in the nightmare. I just need some description of how Galeam really looks like.

Andrezitos
2012-12-02, 04:30 PM
crit rolls of cinco pontas:
[roll0][roll1]
[roll2][roll3]

Dudu
2012-12-02, 06:25 PM
Are you sure you didn't attack the big blue dot? I think that's the giant king.

Chimaera
2012-12-05, 08:32 PM
Not that it would chance anything, but at the beggining of every battle, Omar cast Nerveskitter for +5 bonus on initiative... to all group.
:smallsmile:

Dudu
2012-12-11, 06:00 PM
Croc attack rolls

Fiend Croc 1 vs Orc Mage
attack [roll0] [roll1]
grab [roll2]

Fiend Croc 2 vs Orc Archer
attack [roll3] [roll4]
grab [roll5]

Beschoren
2012-12-20, 05:48 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Beschoren
2012-12-20, 09:11 PM
galuff's crit!

[roll0], extra [roll1]. harpoon attached at ref DC 48!

Dudu
2012-12-20, 09:25 PM
JALAVIA

Not sure if he could hit Nico. The nightmare creates a cone of smoke in front of him that grants concealment. Check the link (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/nightmare.htm).

And some minor notes, Nico has only 2 SMA V spells, instead of 3.

And I also think that the Nightmare may be a bit overpowered. We could house rule some stuff. While weak in combat, he has some tricks that are easily abusable, like his etherealness at will, for example. I could simply ready every round that he will cast it as soon as a projectile or ray comes close, and I'll be basically immune to everything but force. Or worse, I could simply cast it and scout an entire dungeon ahead.
Maybe we should limit it as one per day. Dunno, it's up to you, DM.

About tactics. They seem pretty good against my summons. High AC and illusions are doing the trick. I plan on using a glitterdust spell, they're clustered enough so I could hit 3 of them, rendering 3 guys blind if I suceed. The archer would be useless, and the mage almost, but not so much.

Chimaera
2013-01-06, 04:57 PM
The spells cast by Omar keep going normal, but i can only reach you if you are under 10 squares (for touch spells) or 40 squares (for short range spells).

I think the first option is better, so we can advance without further problems and enjoy your full attack.

Dudu
2013-01-06, 06:28 PM
"Contos de Jalavia - I - A princesa que ferrou com tudo"

Charlotte Johakin

Charlotte was a young, well respected, well married bard of the Piktes, simply know by the Jalavians as part of the colletive "tribes of the north". They live in a island that is plagued by harsh winter, furious volcanos and seafaring orcs. THe island is called Frozenscar. Unlike the more wealthy denizens of Jalavia would believe, the tribes of the north (or more specifically, the Piktes), have a rather rich culture and collect a impressive ammount of tales and songs about their people. They like to wear bluish tatoos and hunt the delicious beasts of their lands. They like to fish and are notable sailors. They also excell at hunting orcs, just like pretty much everyone else in the Jalavian mainland. The jalavians apreciate the fish and the fur of high quality suplied by the Piktes.

They rarely wander for too long away from Frozenscar. Charlotte is a rare case. Collecting both her skills at music and battle, she decided to write an epic about the harsh life of not just Frozenscar, but the whole region, including Jalavia, in her works knew as the "Tale of Fire and Snow." She lives doing performances in taverns and fulfilling missons from sovereigns. With that she proceeds her training along her works on the Tales. She also believes that song and battle are intimately connected, and that she can employ the so called "Fire and Snow" to the battlefield. That knowledge now gets nearly mythic properties, to the point that she actually evokes snow and fire when fighting.

Beschoren
2013-01-06, 08:15 PM
50% concealment vs nicco
archer [roll0]
archer [roll1]
ranged touch [roll2]

will save vs glitterdust: [roll3]
will save vs glitterdust: [roll4]
will save vs glitterdust: [roll5]

Doyle's attack have killed both grunts close to you!

Beschoren
2013-01-16, 08:04 AM
jalavia:

all but nicco may act this round due to nerveskitter

Beschoren
2013-02-01, 10:29 AM
captain commando ref save VS fire: [roll0]
captain commando ref save VS lighitng: [roll1]

sneaky crit VS camptain commando: [roll2], extra [roll3]
sneaky crit VS doyle: [roll4], extra [roll5]

Dudu
2013-02-01, 10:51 AM
How is the map.

I'll post as soon as you put the map. Nico intend to cast a sleet storm to halt most orcs.

Beschoren
2013-02-05, 05:13 PM
I'm wihtout my inkscape map here, so i don't even have the orcses sheets. might take some days before I make their move

but aparently:
cap. commando kills 3 guys
i think androzio took down another 3
unless I'm mistaken doyle kills a two-blade-guy and cleaves scoring another kill.

spellcraft: low DC shows that the orcses grunts have cast blades of blood as they came to you.

Beschoren
2013-02-13, 12:33 PM
balance to leave the ice
[roll0] and [roll1]
[roll2] and [roll3]
[roll4] and [roll5]
[roll6] and [roll7]
[roll8] and [roll9]

Beschoren
2013-02-13, 12:41 PM
save vs slow: [roll0]
save vs slow: [roll1]

Dudu
2013-02-13, 05:28 PM
Reflex saves (but maybe they aren't needed)

Nico
[roll0]
[roll1]

Nightmare
[roll2]
[roll3]

edit: cool, lucky rolls.

Chimaera
2013-02-13, 06:23 PM
Trip resistance (only the second attack hit):
[roll0] DC 14
(+8 bonus from the heart of earth spell)

Reflexes vs. fire: [roll1] DC 17
(Omar has fire resistance 20 from the heart of fire spell)
Reflexes vs. lightning [roll2] DC 19

Will vs. Glitterdust (?): [roll3] DC 20

Edit:
Omar HPs: 18/50
Omar is still standing;
Omar took 20 fire damage;
Omar took 14 lightning damage;
Omar took 16 damage from the wolf;
Omar lost his temporary hps.

I need to know if I was targeted by the Glitterdust spell or not.

Beschoren
2013-02-13, 06:54 PM
trips vs doyle's attacks
[roll0] (DC 16)
[roll1] (DC 10)
[roll2] (DC 19)

will save vs glittersut (does NOT hit Omar, as you can target NW), DC 20
wolf (the one that missed) [roll3], 1-50 miss[roll4]
wolf (The one that hits) [roll5], 1-50 miss[roll6]
lighitng wolfrider [roll7]
fire wolfrider[roll8]

since the wolveriders had a good sight of Nicco and Omar before the glitterdust, they don't auto-fail the energy bolt. instead, they get a 1-50% miss chance for this area-of-effect spell, this turn, to hit Nicco (houseruled this. Omar was right in front of them and then they shot from there to the sky)
lighitng wolfrider [roll9]
fire wolfrider[roll10]
-------------
sooo, the wolf that would hit Omar hits Omar, as they avoided blindness. the fire-shoting wolfrider that would hit Nicco and the Nightmare misses their square instead and they are not affected by the fire ray. (but omar is)

Andrezitos
2013-02-13, 07:40 PM
cinco pontas campaing
okay, I'm a little lost here. Which dragon was defeated and which one is alive? And plz draw a map. heheh

Dudu
2013-02-13, 08:17 PM
I'll assume Nico took full damage and the horse took half.

Anyway, they're blind now. We can count on that.

By the way, I'm not in PoA, so posting will be slower. And the Forbidden campaign is even slower until I get the inkscape back.

Andrezitos
2013-02-14, 02:44 PM
critical hiit (cinco pontas)
[roll0][roll1]

Andrezitos
2013-02-16, 12:28 PM
woow I was reading a section of d20 modern core rule book that completely changes my view of the game. It's called massive damage and massive threshold damage. Massive damege it's the consequence of a single hit that surpass the massive damage threshold of the target.

So, what's the big deal? Well, first this threshold it's the nothing more than the Constitun score of the characther (in most cases 14). Second, if you took massive damage you must pass a dc 15 fort save or have your hp turned to -1, immediately. Nasty,huh? So, with just a single desert eagle (2d8) shot you can force almost any char to do a save or die roll.

There is the basic class tough and the improved massive damage threshold feat (and high fort saves, of course) to help.

I'm planning to use this rule in a single shot I'm planning. Be prepared.

Beschoren
2013-02-16, 01:08 PM
like the stuff you find in here?

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/adventuring/massaveDamageThresholdsAndResults.htm

it's very tasty indeed

Beschoren
2013-02-18, 08:26 PM
doyle vs mirror image - hits foe on 3 [roll0]

howler vs mirror image - hits foe on 4 [roll1]
howler vs mirror image - hits foe on 4 [roll2]
howler vs mirror image - hits foe on 4 [roll3]
howler vs mirror image - hits foe on 4 [roll4]
howler vs mirror image - hits foe on 4 [roll5]

Or [roll6]
Or [roll7]
Or [roll8]
Or [roll9]
Or [roll10]
Or [roll11]

or [roll12]
or [roll13]
or [roll14]
or [roll15]
or [roll16]
or [roll17]

Andrezitos
2013-02-18, 09:12 PM
LEgchooper will try to stop his bloodfury:
[roll0] DC 20

Andrezitos
2013-02-21, 09:39 PM
Pedro, I have two questions:

Level up?
Can I change my char? -> planing to use a druid (for the first time). Want to check out why everyone says that WotC should be called Druids of the Coast.

Dudu
2013-02-22, 07:46 AM
Well, druids are strong. Pretty damn strong.
But I wouldn't put them above wizards.

A noob playing druid is stronger than a noob playing wizard. But we are a bit more experienced, so this rule doesn't apply.

Still, you should play druid someday, they are very fun. And strong, very very strong.

One hint for a druid is to build your pets, shapeganged forms and favorite summons beforehand. You don't want to look at the statistics everytime you summon a monster or wildshape.

Another thing is check for alternate class features. Multiclass druids are rarely stronger than normal druid, so multiclassing isn't usually the best option.

An lastly, it's definitely Wizards of the Coast. Wizards are hands down the most broken class in this game.

Andrezitos
2013-02-22, 08:27 AM
Yea sure. I'll play by forum to get used to this summon and wild shape thing. For a while at least. Ah, by the way i'll will play Planar Shepherd.

Beschoren
2013-02-22, 11:35 AM
Yea sure. I'll play by forum to get used to this summon and wild shape thing. For a while at least. Ah, by the way i'll will play Planar Shepherd.

sure, you (and anyone else) can change their PCs completely, as soon as you recive the new mission at alabaster keep. there will be many adventurers in there and you will jsut take over one of them.

Dudu
2013-02-22, 04:16 PM
Nico will probably go through the end. I'm loving this malconvoker class.

And if Andre wants to be a druid, I encourage. Not only a druid is much more useful to the group right now, it's also very fun to play.

Chimaera
2013-02-22, 08:16 PM
I was doubtful about playing Omar, but I found him nece to play with and will stay playing the transmuter mage :smallsmile:

Also I find his roleplay interesting.

Beschoren
2013-02-22, 08:41 PM
I'll put gerrard back on the group. I will add some extra spells on his list so he's a bit more versatile (so he can also protect besides heal)

Beschoren
2013-02-24, 11:02 PM
ok, so now we have a new chapter at the jalavia campaing. You will have to face the bulk of the invading vanguard orc forces. you might help the generals to devise a plan to hit a 400 orc force using limited resources.

if the players dont want such adventure, instead they might go into orc territory and gather more information about the orc messiah. your call.

in any case, there will be plenty or orcs to kill!

Andrezitos
2013-02-26, 05:58 PM
crit attempt in cinco pontas campaing:

[roll0][roll1]

Andrezitos
2013-03-11, 10:18 PM
fort saves cinco pontas campaing:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Beschoren
2013-03-13, 09:22 PM
fort DC 18: [roll0] or stun

Beschoren
2013-03-26, 09:14 PM
I forgot neverskitter on you again

heck you know the math. if you ebat the orcs init (14) you may act already!

Andrezitos
2013-03-26, 10:16 PM
LAcu caratia can cast a 800ft wide windstorm for 100 min. over the orcs ranks. this would neglect they any useful action while we obliterate the remaning orcs: ranged weapons are useless in this conditions and siege weapons get -4; mediun creatures are knocked down (dc 18/for), small or smaller are blow away (dc 18/for) and large creatures are checked (Creatures are unable to move forward against the force of the wind). what you think?

Chimaera
2013-03-26, 10:28 PM
I thionk a mass effect would ruin the fun (after all, we where banned to take fireballs based characters to kill hordes of orcs), but it's up to Pedro.

It would be, of course, a good way to start the battle.

Beschoren
2013-03-26, 10:30 PM
LAcu caratia can cast a 800ft wide windstorm for 100 min. over the orcs ranks. this would neglect they any useful action while we obliterate the remaning orcs: ranged weapons are useless in this conditions and siege weapons get -4; mediun creatures are knocked down (dc 18/for), small or smaller are blow away (dc 18/for) and large creatures are checked (Creatures are unable to move forward against the force of the wind). what you think?

i knew you were thinking on this spell. does it have long range? you could have cast it before teleporting if so. be mindfull you might teleport inside the windstorm.

Andrezitos
2013-03-26, 10:38 PM
there is many ways to use control winds:

Wind Direction
You may choose one of four basic wind patterns to function over the spell’s area.

*A downdraft blows from the center outward in equal strength in all directions.

*An updraft blows from the outer edges in toward the center in equal strength from all directions, veering upward before impinging on the eye in the center.

*A rotation causes the winds to circle the center in clockwise or counterclockwise fashion.

*A blast simply causes the winds to blow in one direction across the entire area from one side to the other.

We could force all of they to a single cluster of orcs and smash all of they with iterative attacks and strategies. For example, we could force the orcs to go north where the mages could fire some AoE spells (call lighting storm, vortex of teeths, spirit jaws, etc). More orcs means more xp!

Beschoren
2013-04-07, 06:41 PM
fumbled sonic damage rolls
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Andrezitos
2013-05-13, 10:51 PM
fortitude dc 20 (cinco pontas)
[roll0]

Beschoren
2013-08-04, 07:32 PM
jalavia

Doyle's AoO hits and kills. were does he cleaves to?

Dudu
2013-08-06, 06:59 PM
The reroll at the Cinco Pontas is wrong.
It gets a +2 bonus.

So it actually was 26 atk and 41 dmg.
The Intimidating effect is: [roll0]

Plus, every ally gets a +5 bonus to damage while charging, not sure if Bahamutezitos got that bonus in his dmg.

Andrezitos
2013-09-09, 08:03 PM
[roll0] mov silently 1
[roll1] mov silently 2
[roll2] mov silently 3

[roll3] listen 1
[roll4] listen 2
[roll5] listen 3

Andrezitos
2013-09-12, 03:15 PM
testing
[roll0][roll1]