PDA

View Full Version : old maps of temples of mystra

spiderfate
2011-09-23, 10:18 AM
my party just finished the cormyr tearing of the weave super adventure. we have decided to re-open the fake temple of Mystras as a real temple of mystra. i am trying to find some old maps from current or past editions of dnd of mystra temples. does any one know of any? thanks

Kol Korran
2011-09-23, 04:23 PM
google didn't work.

my FR books don't seem to contain any map. but then again- i own only a few FR books.

i'd suggest to either use the current plan, and modify it slightly to your needs. (like raising the blessing statue of Mystra up to the main temple again), or work out a whole new setup.

some questions out of curiosity, if you don't mind, since i also played the adventure some time ago:

1) how did you like it? which parts were better, which parts worse? i liked the temple at the start, and the breaking into the temple in the march, and the "spires and bridges" sort of dungeon at the end. however, the rest felt kinda redundent to me- just more mini dungeons to finish and creatures to kill.

2) did you get to catch the shadow boat? we didn't, and i kinda regreted it. the "around" road with the undead lizardmen was just a hassle.

3) how was the fight with Despair? any special tactics you used?

4) are you intending to play the follow up advenutre? the one in shadowdale? we played most of it (before the DM had to stop), and we might continue in the future. i think it has a lot of potential, but i requires the DM not to lead the PCs by the nose, wing things quite a lot, and keep a tight tab on times, and so on.