PDA

View Full Version : Eldritch Paladin

xanmcdswan
2011-09-24, 12:43 PM
So I am looking for advice/opinions/modifications as to a build I had in mind: an Eldritch Knight based out of Paladin and Sorcerer. Some of (what I consider) the important features of my build:

Race: Human (+2 Charisma, the extra feat is always useful, and the extra skill point per level will help balance out the fact that i will only ever have 7 total levels of my favored class)

Abilities: (On the Epic Fantasy Point Buy System)
Either Str: 14 Dex: 12 Con: 14 Int: 14 Wis: 8 Cha: 18 (16 +2 from Human)
Or Str: 14 Dex: 12 Con: 14 Int: 12 Wis: 8 Cha: 19 (17 +2 from Human)

Feats: The only concrete feats I have in mind are Arcane Armor Training and Arcane Armor Mastery.

Level Progression:
Paladin 3
Sorcerer 6
Eldritch Knight 10
Sorcerer 1

Thank you in advance for any feedback!

xanmcdswan
2011-09-24, 12:44 PM
For clarification, this is with the Pathfinder rules, anything that isn't 3rd party can apply.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2011-09-24, 12:51 PM
I'm not sure about Pathfinder, but the standard 3.5 Sorcadin build goes Paladin 2/ Sorcerer 4/ Spellsword 1/ Abjurant Champion 5/ Sacred Exorcist 8. At 20th level that gets +16 BAB and 9th level spells at caster level 20 with Practiced Spellcaster. Get Divine Might to spend a turn undead attempt to add your Cha bonus to damage for a round, or preferably go Illumian (Naenhoon) and use those turning attempts to power Persistent Spell on two of your buffs.