PDA

View Full Version : Sharn map?

VarianArdell
2011-09-25, 11:46 PM
I have scoured Google, but apparently my Google-fu is weak. Therefore, i come to the Playground with a request: can you find me a large, unlabeled, map of Sharn? You would have my undying gratitude...

kpenguin
2011-09-25, 11:49 PM
Try here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/eb/20050211a)?:smallsmile:

Bluepaw
2011-09-25, 11:54 PM
Unlabeled, huh? Are you running a campaign for visitors to Sharn? But even then, are there not well-labeled maps available in game? I'm just curious, DM to DM, under what circumstances you would want to keep a city layout obscured. There may well be a great reason for it! Coming from New York, maybe I'm biased...if someone gave me (or a tourist!) a map of the city that was unlabeled, I'd be, well, less than impressed.

VarianArdell
2011-09-26, 02:09 AM
Unlabeled, huh? Are you running a campaign for visitors to Sharn? But even then, are there not well-labeled maps available in game? I'm just curious, DM to DM, under what circumstances you would want to keep a city layout obscured. There may well be a great reason for it! Coming from New York, maybe I'm biased...if someone gave me (or a tourist!) a map of the city that was unlabeled, I'd be, well, less than impressed.

Well, I'm trying to make a homebrewed campaign setting, and in my research, I came across Sharn. At the time, I had been contemplating the idea of a city whose buildings switched places depending on the day of the week it was. Eventually I decided to combine the two, and thus my current dilemma. It's not so much that I want it obscured, I just need to label it 6 different times (my world likes the number 3 and its multiples).

Kol Korran
2011-09-26, 04:53 AM
print it or scan it, and add suitable labels 6 times? or 6 map indicator tables? the link above seems ok though.

i'd suggest you... acquire the sharn book, and just use it's maps?:smallconfused: