PDA

View Full Version : Fey Court

Adindra
2011-09-26, 04:15 AM
One of my characters is a sorcerer who got her powers from fey blood and i wanted to make a big fey court for her (all the other characters have things just as extravagant planned this is just what im working on at the time) and i was wondering,

1) are there any good fey that could constitute a Lord or Queen of Fey kind? ive checked the mm1,2,3, and the fiend folio but i have yet to find anything lordlike

2) any special little tricks that the fey could play on the fey? Ive been working on some but the only things ive been able to come up with at this point are love potions, enchanted food and drink, and constant ottos irresistible dance (the music of the Court that the Fey are immune to)

I would like to point out that one of the creatures attending the Fey Court is Puck from Shakespearean fame :smallsmile: so pretty much anything goes for this court im just looking for any suggestions at all

DoctorGlock
2011-09-26, 05:14 AM
Monster Manual 5 has the wild hunt, let by the master of the hunt, a CR 22 fey (not worth the rating) but could make a good template for fae royalty.

Monster Manual 4 has the verdant prince, another good pick for lower nobility, CR 11

For the big players like Mab, Titania, Oberon and such I'd suggest just using sorcerers on a fae creature type

Malimar
2011-09-26, 05:55 AM
Consider the Seelie Court Fey template from Dragon Compendium.

Adindra
2011-09-26, 06:14 AM
thank you both! ill definatly have to check both of those out :smallsmile:

Eldan
2011-09-26, 06:28 AM
I usually custom-build my fey nobility. The Queen of Air and Darkness was a Dark Wendigo something. Forgot what, but it came out pretty well. Titania was a Dryad with more druid levels and the Giant's fey druid thing (casting from charisma).

Flickerdart
2011-09-26, 06:40 AM
The SRD has leShay (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/leshay.htm), CR28, and Hoary Hunter (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/hoaryHunter.htm), CR25. Both make quite decent royalty.