PDA

View Full Version : Devilishly Clever Spell Combo's [PF3.75]

Gandolfi Feesh
2011-09-26, 11:53 AM
I'll post a couple I've concocted, feel free to leave your's below. (Pathfinder only), my toon is level 15 for the purposes of this thread (CL17 sorc)

1: Ball Lightning, modified by Dazing spell - Multiple balls of lightning floating around as a move action each round. Fail the save and you take no actions for 4 rounds.

2: Hungry Pit (Standard Action), Hydraulic Torrent (Quickened)
80ft pit 5ft behind them, then use the torrent to bull rush them into it (no a/o/o caster lvl + Cha) to push them into the pit (no reflex save if they get pushed in)

Spell Conservation:
Draconic Bloodine, Elemental Spell (elec); Magical Lineage trait (Scorching ray) [Ball Lightning cast in previous round], Spell Perfection [Scorch Ray]
Quickened Action - Elec Scorching Ray = 12d6 + 12 (no save)
Move Action - 4 Dazing Balls of Lightning = 12d6 + 12 + Dazing on failed save
Standard Action - Telekinesis = Concentrate; Disarm, bull rush, trip all with caster level + appropriate modifier.

This allows you to throw out max 24d6 + 24 if all hit, you have a chance of taking NPC's completely out the game for 4 rounds AND you get to have some fun throwing people around.. Total cost for entire encounter:
1 x 4th level, 1 x 5th level, n x 2 level spells.

Grab a ring of Wizardry II and you're Jammin', all that fun each round.. all for the low low price of 1 second level spell :)

satorian
2011-09-26, 03:45 PM
What is a toon?

Cog
2011-09-26, 05:50 PM
What is a toon?
Player character. It's an MMO term.